Birth Control Pills?

Story Info
Why was my dear wife taking the pills?
8.3k words
3.48
250.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

A stressful day at work, a slow drive home in the pouring rain combined with the feeling I was developing a cold. I was not in much of a mood when I parked on my drive and got another soaking running to my door. I thought that the usual therapeutic effect of a welcome cuddle from my wife Cheryl would not be enough to cheer me up.

Boy was I wrong. Cheryl did give me her usual welcome cuddle but it was accompanied by a passionate kiss. She had to break off for breath and said,

"Get your wet clothes off and get up to bed, I need a good seeing to please." The stresses of the day rapidly evaporated as my wife striped and had me naked in minutes.

She was soon holding onto my growing cock. A few moments work with her hand and tongue had it ready for action. Cheryl was obviously prepared as her lovely legs spread either side of my body and she lowered herself onto my very firm cock. She was thrusting her pelvic bone rapidly against mine - I was being fucked.

I did manage to reach a lovely firm nipple and give it a squeeze but other than supplying the body, I do not think my participation was required. Cheryl was quickly enjoying an obvious orgasm that she held onto until I, all too soon, pumped a load into her. She cuddled up and when I regained my breath I said, "Hello my darling, is tea ready?"

"Yes indeed, and you must eat it all up like a good boy, you will need extra energy later. I intend that you give me that sort of satisfaction at least twice more, and you can do some of the work, not leave it all to me." My mood had changed completely as we both showered and went downstairs for our meal.

Instead of her usual white bathrobe, which covered her from the ground to her neck, she had stolen one of our daughter's silky little numbers that covered the bare necessities. Gone too were the horrid flip-flops replaced by a nice pair of heels. Kim, our eighteen-year-old daughter, had started her first year away at university a couple of weeks earlier.

Although I was not complaining, I wondered if the 'empty nest' could perhaps explain her unusual behaviour. "Hey that was a wonderful way to be greeted!

I was in a shit mood but in half an hour the exact opposite. You are the perfect wife to come home to but I think some explanation would be appropriate. All I can think of is you have been watching one of our porn movies, or perhaps a boxing match?"

"No movies, although I did open up my toy box. You probably noticed that I had warmed up before you arrived. I had finished my latest project this morning and thought I would drive over and see Kate for a few hours."

Perhaps a little background would help at this stage. Cheryl is fast approaching the big four Oh, and works from home as a graphic artist. Her slightly younger sister, Kate, lives around thirty miles away and got divorced a year or so ago.

I said, "I suppose Kate is feeling randy by now, it must be a year, but why did it rub off onto you? Has she got a job or is she still living on the payout she deserved from that shit of a husband?"

"She is still well off, but is working in some customer service thing. My, as you put it, randy mood was down to some sisterly chat about men and sex, are you complaining?"

"No complaints at all, please talk sex with your sister as often as you can."

Her mood did not change all evening, we had an energetic session using her pussy after going off to bed early. This was surprisingly soon followed by her waking me with her wonderful mouth and then offering her ass. When I arrived home I was thinking of taking a sickie due to a cold, I was now thinking I need one to recover, it had been a very energetic evening.

The following evening when I got home she did not ravish me but I was welcomed by her dressed up very nicely. She wore a short blue dress made of a clingy material that followed every contour of her body. It must have supplied some support to her breasts but it was not obvious as her nipples were very apparent. A black hipster belt and calf high black boots with a 3-inch heel completed the look.

"Looking good babe, are we out for a meal tonight?"

"No, I spent lots of money today, I thought my body needed to be better presented. I have got it so may as well flaunt it. You deserve a show for doing a reasonable job last night so I put this on for you. I don't think we need to go out, perhaps another early night would be good."

"Flaunting it extremely well, my darling. I am all in favour, not sure about you saying I only did a reasonable job though. Have I got to try even harder tonight?"

"Oh yes please."

That evening ended with two very frantic sessions, during my recuperation period, which was not allowed to last long, I asked, "Darling, this rejuvenated sexual appetite of yours is not an attempt to fill the empty nest is it? You know I have been snipped."

"Of course not! My body survived well having Kim but I have no desire to put it through that again. It feels nice having cum squishing around inside, but it is for entertainment only I assure you."

The next few days, which included the weekend, had Cheryl dressing to impress whatever she was doing. Anytime she went out, even to walk the dog, she looked good including at least 3-inch heels. For our trip to the club on

Friday night, she wore a new flared mini skirt and 4-inch heels and her top displayed a pleasant amount of cleavage.

Every night ended with a minimum of two good sex sessions, our normal monthly ration was used up in just a few days. Definitely not rationed, I was not sure I was able to keep up with her requirements but she did not complain.

On my way home on the following Tuesday she called and apologised saying she had been to see Sis and would be home just after me. Her chat with her sister must have been on the same subject as last time. She found me in the lounge and immediately stripped off her mini skirt, thong, and blouse and ravished me. No other description was appropriate, she had my trousers and pants off and lay on the settee with her legs apart and yelled for me to get on with it.

I did oblige, she came almost as soon as I entered her, and was in orgasmic pleasure for the rather short time I lasted due to the intensity of her reaction. I think that was the first time ever I had full sex while still wearing my shoes and socks. She smiled up at me and said, "Thank you darling. I expect you noticed I needed that."

"Look, I just can not believe you can get into this state just talking to

Kate, what is going on? You are not feeling guilty because you are having an affair? Please don't let it be that."

"I should be offended by that question, but perhaps I don't blame you for asking. I swear on our daughter's life that you are the only man, ever, to have got his penis into either my pussy or my ass for that matter. I think I remember some good sessions with you in the past when I mentioned a few oral experiences, but they were all before we where married."

"Yes, I did like those stories, and I am sorry I asked the question but what is causing this new you? No complaints but it is out of character, actually

I may have one complaint, I am not sure I am fit enough to keep up with you."

"Oh, you are not doing too bad a job other than the shoes and socks. That is a bit gross."

"You, darling, did not exactly give me a chance to remove them, remember?"

"Sorry. You had better take them off for the next round though."

"I am not sure there will be another round until I get some sort of explanation. If you need some more, the full story please. The other alternative is to find another cock, I was thinking I needed some help anyway."

"No, no, not another cock! Yours is absolutely, most definitely, the only cock I need. Look, either put your trousers on or take your shoes and socks off you look comical."

"Come on, put your nice gear back on and we will walk down to the pub and get a snack for tea. While we walk you can explain this vast improvement in your sexual appetite."

"It is as I said. I have been talking quite a lot with Sis about her sexual activity which seems to be having a strange effect on me. Her stories have really played on my mind presumably due to a combination of Kim going and my upcoming birthday."

"I know she is unattached, but how on earth could she be getting more than you? You have me at it as much as any man could manage."

"I am sure you are doing a very good job for one man. My little sister is giving pleasure to many men. Although Kate did not need the cash after she divorced, she started as an escort with a respectable agency, well as respectable as that sort of business can be. She is earning a lot more than me and having great fun."

"I must admit that is a surprise, although she has definitely got the body for it, nearly as good as yours. So basically, what turns you on is the idea of being wined and dined by a different man each night and then presumably fucking him?"

"Talking to her has just filled my mind with sex. I feel envy, jealousy, or whatever sin, but I should be feeling disgust. There is absolutely no way I could actually have another man but she is getting what she needs and enjoying it so much."

"Why should you think you should be disgusted? By what you are saying she is enjoying herself and certainly no one is getting hurt. I bet her customers are having a good time, your sister is nearly as hot as you, even a bit younger."

"That last remark requires a hard knee in the groin, but as it is the only equipment I get to use I had better not damage it. So I have told you what is making me randy. Can we get a quick snack and we can get back to bed?"

We did have a drink and meal but it was with almost indecent haste that she got me back home and in bed. Two further sessions followed. While I was recuperating between our frantic efforts I tried to get her to tell me some of the stories that were turning her on so much. She told me that it was sisterly chat and nothing to do with me.

Over the next three weeks our sexual activity, and general togetherness, continued at the new level, which I found very satisfying. Cheryl continued to dress smart sexy whatever she was doing. Frequent shopping trips decreased the length of her skirts, increased the height of her heels and the amount of cleavage on show.

She visited Kate twice a week, it was very apparent when she had, and was always extra demanding those evenings. Combined with her visits she usually came back with a new hairstyle, pedicures nails painted bright red or on the latest occasion a completely smooth and hairless pussy.

That evening started as soon as she was inside the door, she had me on the settee lapping away at her smooth pussy. I did find it a great turn on. I had Cheryl squirming with pleasure in less than a minute and my raging hard on had me satisfied almost as quickly. She successfully used her mouth to get me hard again, while I played with my lovely smooth new toy and our second joining of the evening was even better.

While we sat cuddling and regaining our breath I asked, "Look darling, if you are not already helping Sis out I think it is time you did, you are killing me. I need help."

"Of course I am not helping her out. How could you say that? I would always tell you first. No, I don't mean that, I would not tell you because it is never going to happen. I have to make do with yours, which should be plenty for me... which is plenty for me."

"I am not joking darling. If you need to experience some extra marital sex that seems to me to be the safest way to do it."

"You stupid bastard! You are not supposed to say that, I am your wife not some cheating slut."

That last comment was said with real venom, I gave her a cuddle and said,

"Don't get touchy. You described your reaction as envy or jealousy rather than disgust. If your mood, or body, needs more gratification, I would much rather you did it that way than cheating with some young hunk behind my back, or running off with some bit of rough."

"You idiot!" she virtually screamed and went and locked herself in the bathroom. I heard the shower start and left her to it. It was a rather long shower but when she came out, I got a lovely cuddle and a whispered, "Sorry, you go and have a quick shower, then I will apologise properly."

When I came out there was Cheryl standing in her sluty slip on mules, a black leather mini, and a white silk blouse that was not succeeding in covering her breasts. She gave a lovely smile and said, "All ready dear. What can I interest you in tonight than? I have a wide range of items on the menu."

"Well darling, if you are offering, how about waking him up between those smashing breasts? They look like they want to come out and play. I also remember there are some nice red puffy lips under that skirt. Perhaps I could snuggle him in there when he is nice and hard."

She gave me very effective attention. After oiling up my cock, she squeezed her boobs together around him. I was rock hard in no time. Without even removing her skirt, the smooth puffy lips were soon very red and moist as I pounded away to her very obvious satisfaction. Afterwards she cuddled up and said, "I love you. That was so good. Thank you."

The following morning Cheryl, as usual, used the bathroom first and when I went in, I got a surprise. Placed on the shelf in front of the mirror was a small card of birth control pills, with one of the tiny cells empty. This had me very perplexed, apart from the obvious question of why did she think she needed birth control, as you know I have had a vasectomy. My wife is obsessive that a place for every thing and everything in its place, leaving the card on the shelf meant that she wanted me to see it.

While I shaved I tried to get my head around what she was up to, damned female logic who was I to understand it. The only conclusion I came to was to not mention it that morning and just act as though I had not seen them. Cheryl had dressed very nicely and was friendly and chatty over breakfast, but I made no mention and she sent me off with a long kiss.

That evening we went out and had a few drinks, followed by two very frantic sessions well up to recent standards. We both had a great time together and great sex but neither of us made any mention of the pills.

The following morning while she was in the bathroom she left the door open,

I saw her check in the mirror that I was watching as she slipped a tiny pill onto her tongue and swallowed it. As she did this, she turned towards me and gave a little smile and a wink. I could not ignore the gesture it was too blatant. "Ok then babe, tell me what is with the pills?"

She came out, completely naked and looking good, and said, "Just in case you're snipped pipes become loose, we have been having great fun with you pumping gallons of your lovely cum inside lately. We would not like any accidents would we?" I did not mention that it had worked fine for the last fifteen years or so and just went off to shave.

That evening, and the next couple, was very similar - great sex enjoyed by both of us but no mention of her course of pills. Each morning she still made a show of slipping a pill into her mouth when I was watching. One lunchtime she phoned me at work. "Darling, I have just been playing with my plastic friend. It was good but wondered if the real thing was available?"

"Not this one I am afraid, I have a meeting all afternoon. You will have to wait or see if your sister has any spare."

"I am going off to see Kate. If you can't come home, make sure you are not late and have a pee at work. No time wasting allowed when you do get home, this damned plastic thing is just not the same."

When I did get home, she welcomed me with just the short silk dressing gown and heels, plus a lecherous grin. I was told to get undressed and was positioned on the lounge carpet for a sixty-nine, not that she needed any preparation she was already soaking. It did not take long for me to be ready and she was insisting that I fuck her good and hard.

After satisfying her desire, at least for a while, we cuddled up on the settee and she thanked me. I said, "Look darling this is great, but what is really going on in that beautiful head of yours? I am trying my very best but am I enough for you?"

"Yes my darling husband, you are marvellous. We have been having great sex ever since my stupid mind started getting this obsession."

"Well I should not be complaining about having the most attractive wife in the world whose only problem is an obsession with sex. But what exactly is the obsession and why are you taking those pills?"

"Since I learnt what Kate has being doing my mind just takes me from randy to very randy and back to randy. I thought it was men who allegedly think of sex every five minutes, well that is what I am doing these days."

"I take it from the fact that you are taking the pills that I am not satisfying your obsession. Do you need to help your sister out?"

"Of course you are, you are the most marvellous husband and sex machine. No wife could ask for more. The pills are a strange prop for my fantasy that just happened a couple of weeks ago. I know, god how I know, that my fantasy does not need any help. As I say the pills just happened, now I suppose I am using them to share the fantasy with you."

"I learnt at a very early age that a mere man has got no hope of understanding female logic. I thought I knew my dear wife quite well by now but you have lost me."

"I have completely lost any sense of logic myself. I think I should go and see a psychologist, or what ever professional deals with obsessions."

"Hey, I am not sure I like that idea. Some shrink getting inside your head, at the moment there is not one thing about you that I would want changed - not one single thing."

"Well, the one thing I want to change is a continual desire to be like my sister. I am thinking about sex all the time, it is downright unhealthy."

"Sorry if this sounds like a silly comment but I think we are both doing our health a world of good with all this exercise. Look you have nothing to worry about, either we keep enjoying ourselves, and if that is not enough to keep you satisfied you take on a few of sis's clients alternatively you stop talking sex with her."

"Haven't you got it into that thick head of yours! I need you to tell me how stupid I am and that you would divorce me if I go near another man."

"Sorry darling, you will need to come up with a different plan if you are trying to get rid of me. Although if you stay as you are I will need some help or you will kill me."

"Okay, I will get you some help - come up to bed now and you can watch me use my plastic helper, that should get you going again."

Well that night I did get some help, Cheryl sat me in the chair and lay on the bed while she gave herself four thrashing orgasms using two different dildos. She looked worn out when she called me over, I turned her onto her knees and gave her a fifth climax with a hard doggie that had her screaming with pleasure.

In the morning Cheryl was in no mood to get out of bed. "I overdid it last night, my pussy is as sore as hell. Perhaps that was a good way to clear my mind of these stupid fantasies. I must get up soon to start a major project that I must finish in ten days though."

Over those next ten days, no mention was made between us of her 'problem' but our sexual activity remained good but perhaps not as demanding. Her work did keep her from driving over to see Kate, that obviously helped. I did notice that the card continued to lose one of its little pills every day though.

On a Friday night I was delayed at work and gave Cheryl a call to say I would be late. "Damn, hurry home as soon as you can, I have been over to see Kate." When I did arrive home, I was not surprised to find her in the bedroom. The stress of my day was relieved by a nice hard session in a very moist and red pussy.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers