Birth Day Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Sliding down the slippery slope.
6.1k words
4.17
75.1k
56
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicidan
Magicidan
1,118 Followers

My introduction to the next storyteller came via e-mail. The memo line said "A friend sent me your Birthday Club story and said you could help me warn other husbands of my experience."

I called the number he provided and was rewarded with the tale of Jenny and Sally, two sisters who had the world had by its tail and threw it all away. As always, I am a mere scribe, presenting a story which was told to me by he who lived it. I make no judgment.

Is it true? I don't know. The guy who wouldn't tell me his real name swears it is. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Ad hominem attacks will, of course, be deleted.

If you enjoy this missive I encourage you to read my earlier works. Thank you.

Without further ado I give you a tale of betrayal, vengeance, and consequences.

The following took place the summer of 1999.

Our life together was blissful. I was the senior claims adjuster at the local insurance agency. My wife Sally was Vice President of Operations at the only bank in town. First National was an old school bank with a lobby that John Dillinger would feel right at home robbing. They still enforced a dress code; all male employees had to wear suits with white shirts while women were required to wear either a dress or a skirt suit with a matching blazer. Nylons, or hose as the handbook called them, were required. Sally didn't like how pantyhose felt and, much to my delight, always wore stockings and a garter belt.

On casual Fridays men were allowed to wear sport coats with a tie, while the ladies could wear a business appropriate skirt or a proper pair of slacks with a complimentary sweater or jacket. They didn't budge an inch on shoes; a two inch heel was required.

It was fantastic being married to my best friend. We did most everything together and had hit the point in our lives where we were trying to have a baby....ovulation charts, fertility cycles, and everything.

We spent our evenings together, taking turns making dinner and cleaning up afterwards. Then we would curl up on the couch and talk about our day. We complimented each other and were damn near inseparable.

Then one night, out of the blue, Sally said her sister, Jenny, was turning thirty and wanted to go out a bar to celebrate.

"Great, that sounds like fun," I said.

Sally hemmed and hawed before saying, "Uh, honey, husbands aren't invited."

"That doesn't sound very right," I responded. "What does Bill have to say?" Bill is Jenny's husband and a more jealous man never walked the face of the earth.

"She hasn't told him yet."

I foolishly said "Well if Bill says OK, it's OK with me too."

I didn't know Jenny would blackmail him with the promise of spending Thanksgiving at his parent's house. You see, Jenny hated visiting his parents because they were always all over her with, "When are we going to become grandparents...We want a grandson to carry on the family name." You know the drill.

It got even worse when they found out we were trying for a baby.

Not much else was said about it until Friday morning.

"I'll be meeting the girls straight from work so I shouldn't be too late." My wife was dressed like she always did for a casual Friday, a tailored pair of black pants, a simple white cotton blouse, and a black silk jacket. .

"Whoa. First, who's going? Second, where ya going?"

"A few of Jenny's friends from work...our cousins Carrie and Janet...and a couple friends from high school. There's a restaurant on Route 83 that has live music on Friday nights."

"What's the name of this place?"

"I don't know but I'll call you as soon as I get it."

Just as Sally was getting ready to leave I stopped her and planted my best kiss on her, completely massacring her lipstick. "Tonight a group of fine looking women are going to attract every scumbag mother-fucker within twenty miles. If anyone bothers you, call and I'll be there."

"Oh honey, don't be silly. No one will look twice at a pack of married women bad mouthing their husbands."

That evening I ate dinner alone for the first time since we were married. Afterwards I kicked around trying to find something to occupy my time until balance was restored. I was not a happy husband.

I looked at my watch...9:50...and made up my mind. In ten more minutes I would be on my way to the Rusty Nail to embarrass the hell out of my wife.

Five minutes later I heard the garage door going up. I walked into the garage and watched my beautiful wife park her car. I held the door open for her.

"How's the best husband in the whole world?" she wrapped her arms around me and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

Less than a minute later we were in our bedroom clawing at each other's clothes. We spent the rest of the night making love like newlyweds.

The next morning I complimented my wife for how enthusiastic and aggressive she had been in bed. Then I asked what her inspiration had been. She claimed she wanted to show how much she loved her man for letting her have an evening out with the girls...plus yesterday was one of her fertile days.

While I recuperated Sally gave me a run down of the previous night's conversations. I did my damnedest to be interested but really didn't care how hard some woman was working to potty train her twin sons. Five minutes later all thought of soiled diapers were replaced by a second helping of amore.

I spoke with Bill that afternoon. He said Jenny was also a sexual dynamo and "did things" she never did before.

In retrospect, that should have had the warning bells ringing and lights flashing. Instead we were two sated puppies.

The next month.

Sally woke me by wrapping her lips around my morning wood. It was the last Thursday of the month and she was buttering me up to go out with the girls the following night. Now I've gotten my share of hummers but this was some of the most inspired cock sucking I had ever been recipient to.

Every time I was ready to blow Sally backed off until I finally couldn't hold back and erupted in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

I knew I was being played when Sally sat down at our breakfast table wearing nothing but a smile.

In between sips of coffee she purred, "Honey, it's AnnMarie's birthday on Saturday and the girls are getting together tomorrow night for a birthday drink. They invited me come. You wouldn't mind if I went along, would you? Bill said Jenny could go. I promise I'll come home nice and horny like I did last month."

She spread her legs and I was toast.

Friday morning Sally headed out for work wearing a knee length suede skirt, an embroidered blouse, and a matching leather blazer; all were black. Sheer black nylons and a pair of knee high black leather boots completed her ensemble. She looked hot, smoking hot. I should have known something bad was in the wind because Sally never wore a skirt on casual Fridays. Never.

I had a hell of a time concentrating on work thinking about how much fun she was going to be to undress.

Sally pulled into the garage as the clock was chiming ten. I was like a kid waiting for a candy store to open. My eyes almost popped out when I saw her blouse was unbuttoned enough to show she was wearing my favorite demi bra. Her erect nipples peeked proudly above the lace.

When I held her car door open I was rewarded with a beautiful up skirt view of the matching panties.

I led her into our bedroom and finished unbuttoning her blouse; this was soon followed by her skirt. Sally kept on the lingerie and boots, while we had wild passionate sex until the wee hours of the morning.

The next day Sally showed her appreciation by waking me with a smile; she still had her nylons and garter belt on.

Later in the day I asked about her evening and she regaled me with the story of eight women trying to divide the bill so each paid exactly their correct amount. I pictured each hammering away on a calculator while asking "how many French fries did you eat?"

Month three

This was a replay of the previous month...someone I didn't know was getting older and required liquor with a sidecar of estrogen to make the transition.

Sally said she was dressing especially nice to reward me. Damn she looked good...and the undressing sex was even more incredible.

Month four

This time it was Tina's birthday."Who's Tina?" I asked.

"You know Tina...the commercial teller. Tina. Short, dark hair; small boobs. Tina. You thought she was a boy when you met her at the bank's Christmas party."

I had no idea who she was but was looking forward to a replay of the previous month and agreed. Bill and I had talked several times during the month and he said Jenny had been a sexual dynamo so he had no problem with her having a hens night once a month. After tasting a rainbow of flavors he didn't want to go back to vanilla.

I admitted the transformation in Sally to my wanton sex toy made me agree to letting them continue...I even joked we should encourage them to go out more often. Damn, what a fool I was.

Ten minutes late she walked in wearing a pair of sheer white stockings, a black nylon skirt that started about four inches north of her knees, and a diaphanous white blouse. Her breasts, barely hidden by the wisp of a white lace bra, were on display through the filmy material.

"I hope you're planning on wearing something bulky over that. "

"I will if I still want to have a job," she joked as she put her empty coffee cup in the dishwasher then walked out of the kitchen. She returned wearing a white button down sweater that fit her very nicely. She gave me a wicked grin and said she would reward me tonight for being such a good husband. My cock told my mouth to smile.

"I hope you don't mind but I might be home a little late." Sally sat in my lap and gave me a kiss. "Tina's sister works in the city and can't get there until eight. I promise to make it up to you."

I wasn't happy but don't do my best thinking when my wife's tongue is in my mouth.

I began pacing the floor at 11. My cell phone rang a few minutes before midnight, "Are you still up?" Sally purred.

"Up and eager!"

"Then wait for me in the living room. I'm gonna rock your world."

I turned down the lights, opened the curtains, and watched for her car.

The moment she walked in my hands were all over her. Sally wasn't wearing her sweater and her nipples were straining at the see-through blouse. The chopper bra made them look obscene."Slow down big boy."

It was obvious from the way she slurred her words, my wife was drunk.

She pushed me down into my recliner and said "Don't move." Sally danced her way over to the picture window and teased, "I hope the neighbors aren't watching" as she slowly pulled her skirt up to reveal a sheer, white thong. For the next five minutes I watched my beautiful wife tease me as she slowly stripped off her blouse and skirt.

Sally danced over to my chair then crawled onto my lap; she smelled like sex and cigarette smoke. She sucked my tongue into her mouth; it tasted like tequila.

I ran my hands up her legs and found her thong soaking wet.. I could see through the transparent material that her pride was cleanly shaven. I hoped she hadn't gone to the bar so exposed.

Sally pushed my arms away and said, "No touching the dancers," then leaned forward to tease me with her erect nipples. A minute later she pulled my shorts down to my ankles then tore my t-shirt open. My cock was rock solid.

Sally smiled before she turned around and stuck her damn near naked ass in my face. I ran my tongue along the thin string that was hiding between her cheeks. Her breathing grew labored as my tongue drove her closer to an organism. I slid the wisp of lace down her legs and resumed my tongue's attack on her tight ass.

She broke free and returned to my lap, grinding her pussy against my very ready cock. A moment later she was impaled on my erection. I had never felt her so hot or so wet. Neither of us lasted for more than a few seconds before we started to climax.

After her orgasm subsided Sally got a glassy look on her face and announced, "I'm gonna throw up."

We barely made it to the bathroom before she began to retch. I spent the next ten minutes kneeling next to her as she purged her system. The puke even stunk like tequila. What I didn't see was any food splashing into the toilet...nothing but liquid.

Sally's brain was so liquored up she kept fading out. "We toasted Tina with tequila shots."

"How many shots did you have?"

After a rambling story that made no sense she finally admitted "three I think...maybe five..."

"You drank five shots of tequila."

"I think so but I can't remem..." her voice trailed off. "Make the room stop spinning." The conversation got cut short when Sally began to throw up again..

"I can't believe you drove home this drunk. Why didn't you call me for a ride?"

"Because you would get mad at me."

"Not half as mad as I am now. You screwed up big time."

She moaned, "Stop yelling at me!"

I placed my hands on her shoulders and spoke to her like she was a disobedient child. " Tonight will be the last time you go drinking with the girls."

Sally started to pout, "But I didn't do anything."

"Even if you didn't do anything else, you drove home drunk!"

When I was certain there was nothing left in her stomach I cleaned her up and carried her upstairs.

Sally slept almost to noon the next day and woke with a raging headache. She looked like shit.

I made a pot of extra strong coffee and kept refilling her cup. When she looked like she was going to live I looked her square in the eye and said "I cannot begin to tell you how furious I am with you. I love you more than life itself. You drove home shit faced drunk. Thank God I didn't have to bail you out from jail or identify your dead body."

She swore it was a onetime thing that would never happen again.

"Damn right it won't happen again."

Month five

Four weeks later we had our biggest fight ever when Sally said she was going out with Birthday Club on Friday. Mind you, she didn't ask like she had in the past, she announced it Monday over breakfast.

"Like hell you are," I thundered back "You seem to forget last month's debacle. The argument raged for a couple of days

She kept whining, but it's Janet's birthday.

She wore me down and I finally agreed provided she promised to limit herself to two mixed drinks and no shots. And, no, I didn't get my regular day before birthday club blow job.

Sally knew I had an early appointment and was taking her time dressing; she still had on her robe when I wandered in and dropped the F bomb." Since Janet is family Bill and I might drop in to have a drink with the birthday girl."

She glared at me. "You wouldn't dare. Everyone would think you didn't trust us."

We did dare. Bill and I showed up at the Rusty Nail at a few minutes after seven. We wanted to give them an opportunity to have dinner before we crashed their party. Imagine our surprise when they weren't there.

Bill gave the bartender a look that made shivers run up my spine. "Where the fuck are our wives?" he demanded.

"I don't even know who your wives are. But if you don't see 'em, they ain't here."

When I asked if a group of seven or eight nicely dressed women had been by earlier he answered, "Look around at the patrons of this fine establishment." His voice reeked of sarcasm. "I think I would remember them."

I thought Bill was going to tear the place down. I finally persuaded him to go outside where it was quieter so we could dial our wives' cell phones. Both immediately went to voice mail.

Next I dialed Sally's cousin Carrie and got her answering machine. I left a message that it was an emergency and needed to talk to her. Her cousin Janet, the alleged birthday girl, however answered. "I'm at home watching TV. Besides, I haven't seen them since Jenny's birthday. Carrie and I didn't think it was appropriate for married women to go drinking and dancing with strange men so we only went the one time." I tried to control my rage as I asked her to call me if she could think of where they might have gone.

I told Bill what their cousin has said. Now he was really pissed. "How could those two idiots not have told us what was going on."

"It's that blood is thicker than water bullshit...they threw us under the damn bus rather than snitch on family."

Bill was working his way through all of his contacts without success. Every couple of minutes he redialed his wife and left ominous messages.

We agreed to split up and drive by all the area bars to see if we could spot their cars. There aren't that many places to get drunk out where we were and we quickly exhausted them all. So we started over and went inside each joint to look for our wives. Nothing. I suggested we expanded the search perimeter to towns within twenty miles and had my GPS recalculating mighty fast as I crisscrossed the township. I ran out of places to check and went back to the Rusty Nail to wait for Bill.

As I sat alone I began to think how when I left home all I had to worry about was keeping my wife from driving home a little tipsy...now my mind was racing a thousand miles an hour with dark thoughts that filled me with rage.

Finally, at a few ticks past eleven thirty, my phone rang.

"I'm sorry honey. I forgot my phone in the car and see I missed several calls from you. Is everything alright?

"Did you listen to any of my messages?" I tried to mask my fury.

"No, I called you the second I got in my car."

I bit my lip. "Did you have a good time?"

"I'll tell you all about it when I ravage your hard body. I'll be home in about twenty minutes."

"I've got a few minutes...let's start now. So who all was with you tonight?" I had rehearsed that question as a trap.

"Just the usuals. Of course the birthday girl was there; Carrie...a couple of girls Janet works with, and three or four of Jenny's friends."

"Where'd ya go?" The trap is sprung..

"I told you...the Rusty Nail."

"That's funny because I'm sitting in their parking lot right now and I don't see you anywhere." The phone went dead silent. Finally a whimper escaped her lips.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Oh God.. I...I...I," she stammered.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm pulling out of the parking lot."

"Stop playing games. You know what I mean. Now park your damn car and answer me. Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at the Crescent Motel." The one place I didn't check.

"Don't move one inch. I will be there in ten minutes. Now, where's your sister?"

"She's still inside."

"In the lounge or hotel?"

She stopped crying long enough to choke out, "She's got a room."

"If you tell her I'm coming you will regret it."

"What are you going to do?"

"None of your fucking business whore."

She was hysterical when I hung up on her to call Bill. I've never heard a man scream so loud.

I got there in eight minutes. My tires were spraying gravel as I pulled off the highway and parked next to Sally's car. She jumped out and started babbling, "Honest I didn't do anything. He tried to get me to but I didn't do anything. I swear I've never cheated on you."

"Is he still here?"

"I haven't seen him leave."

I opened my trunk and took out a couple of baseball bats. Being a little league coach was finally going to pay off.

Bill was getting out of his pickup before it stopped moving. "What room is my cunt wife in?"

"Second floor down on the end."

He grabbed one of the bats then bounded up the staircase two steps at a time.

A moment later silence was replaced by the thud of a boot and a cheap wood door exploding. I could hear Jenny pleading, "Don't kill him!"

I grabbed my idiot wife by the scruff of her neck and said, "Now let's go pay a visit to your boyfriend. Which one is he?" She was trembling as she pointed out a dark haired man in a blue denim shirt.

Magicidan
Magicidan
1,118 Followers
12