Birth of a Cock Sucker: 1980's Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So most people here aren't gay?" I asked, wanting to understand my feelings at the moment that I wanted to suck a cock.

"Nope. John here is dating a cheerleader for the Toronto Argonauts, for example. The guy getting the blow job is divorced, but twice married. I have a girlfriend myself, but she never gives me head, she thinks it's disgusting."

"Oh," I said.

"Now, before I sucked a cock I had no idea I was a cock sucker, but once I had one grow in my mouth, and felt its juicy hardness and eventually tasted the salty seed, I was addicted. I mean I'm not into labels, and I like fucking women too, but in the end, some guys are just born to be cock suckers. And those men have no idea they are until they have that first cock in their mouth. But once they do it, it becomes central to who they are as sexual beings."

"Are you a natural born cock sucker?" I asked, in awe of the whole conversation.

"No, just a cock sucker. I love sucking cock, but I'm not like some of the guys here who crave it and worship it. I mean once you've had a natural cock sucker you will know as you will feel pleasure unimaginable," he continued.

I couldn't fathom the difference, as what I'd just received was the most amazing pleasure ever. "I can't fathom," I said.

He nodded, "Natural cock suckers, the ones that were born to be on their knees daily, receive just as much pleasure from giving the blow job as the person receiving it."

"That doesn't seem possible," I said, knowing that there could be nothing as great as getting a blow job.

"A natural cock sucker craves cock and cum and thus their greatest reward is a juicy hard cock in their mouth and eventually the fruit of their labours when they get the full load of cum from a guy's balls," he continued.

"Wow!" I said, the idea surreal... the conversation surreal. My hand on his pulsing cock surreal.

"You've got to understand, natural cock suckers have been given a gift by God, similar to being able to play the piano like Beethoven, sing like Adele, paint like Da Vinci and so forth. They are simply born with the innate gift to know how to suck cock, to deep throat without gagging and to swallow a load with ease," he said, before finishing, "a natural cock sucker will suck any cock presented to them: all shapes, lengths, girths and colours. They will suck cock daily if possible and actually crave cock and cum when they haven't had one in their mouths for a few days."

I joked, "Cock withdrawal."

"Exactly, he nodded, not catching my statement as a joke.

And for some reason, maybe it was all the cock sucking talk, or the sex going on all around me, even though I had never once considered a guy, or sucking a cock, I suddenly wanted to suck his. I asked, tentatively, "May I, um, try to suck you?"

"You don't have to," he said. "I was just explaining why men come here."

"But I'd like to try," I said, even as I thought about adding, as a pun, 'cum' here too.

"I'd love to be your first," he nodded, before asking nicely, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," I nodded, suddenly really wanting to feel his throbbing cock in my mouth, really curious what his cock would feel like in my mouth... weird, but true.

"Go ahead," he offered.

I leaned forward, awkward in the uncomfortable movie seat, especially with the arm in the way, and took his cock head in my mouth.

"Oh yes, just allow your mouth to get accustomed to having a cock in it," he instructed, groaning ever so softly when I took him in my mouth.

I did, moving up and down only just past the mushroom top.

I worried it would feel gay to have a cock in my mouth, but it didn't. If anything, it felt completely natural, as strange as that sounds. However, I didn't like the position, as I couldn't get comfortable.

After a minute, as I got used to the cock in my mouth, I began to try and take more in, but in the chair it was awkward and I was getting frustrated: I wanted to really suck his cock. So I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, words I never imagined I would ever say, "Can I get on my knees?"

He chuckled, "The arm rest isn't very comfortable, is it?"

"No," I nodded, as I resumed stroking his cock.

"Come with me," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, and followed him out of the row, down the aisle and to a somewhat secluded spot in the opposite corner to where the black guy had been earlier. I could feel other eyes on me and yet I didn't care, I didn't know anyone here and I really wanted that cock back in my mouth.

"Is this better?" He asked.

I nodded as I dropped to my knees hungry to have his cock back in my mouth. I stroked his cock briefly and then took it back between my lips.

"Oh Yeah, you're a natural," he groaned, which somehow excited me.

And oddly, I felt even more at home, more natural, on my knees. I bobbed slowly, trying to take more in my mouth with each forward bob, even as a chill went up my back at his words about the natural cock sucker.

I had never felt more at home than I did at that moment, on my knees, with a hard cock between my lips.

I couldn't explain just how intense the rush was that I was feeling.

I couldn't explain the sudden complete hardness of my cock.

I couldn't explain my desire to please him, to hear him moan, to worship his cock.

I couldn't explain my hunger to taste his cum, something I had never considered before, not even my own cum that was often spewed on my hand when home alone.

I began bobbing faster, wanting to feel him cum in my mouth, dying to taste it.

He groaned again, "Oh, God, your mouth is amazing, you're such a natural little cock sucker."

As he said that, I wondered if I was one of the 'natural cock suckers' he had described earlier. At the moment, I felt like one.

I soon was bobbing fast, taking almost his entire cock in my mouth, when he warned, "I'm going to come soon."

Like him, I just kept sucking. I desperately wanted, no needed, to have his cum and give him the best pleasure I could.

Another few bobs, as I finally took his entire cock in my mouth, I felt the first spray of his cum shoot inside me. I eagerly swallowed, the cum coming so fast and furious, I couldn't get a real good taste. It was gooey and salty and easily slid down my throat.

"Oh yes, swallow it all," he groaned, as I did exactly that.

I kept sucking long after every last drop was retrieved from him, not wanting this amazing moment to end.

I had never felt more alive than these last five minutes.

When he pulled out, he looked down at me and said, "Wow, for a first timer, just wow."

"Thanks," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Want another?" a voice asked, startling me.

I glanced to my left and saw a hard dick staring back at me. It was bigger than the first one and even though I should have gotten up and run, my first feeling was hunger and lust.

Even as the first guy, whose name I now realized I didn't know, said, "You don't have to," I was already moving to the hard tantalizing cock that was in front of me. I didn't even glance up to see what the owner of the cock looked like as I opened my mouth and took him inside.

"Oh yeah, a fresh mouth," the guy groaned.

I didn't care who watched.

I didn't care who I was sucking.

I just needed more cock.

I loved the feeling of having the first cock in my mouth and as soon as it slipped out of me, I was sad. I wanted more. And as soon as another was offered I took it.

I didn't know if I was a natural cock sucker, or if this was just a moment of sexual awakening, or a moment of unbridled lust, but I wasn't going to think much about it... I was going to live for the moment.

I bobbed on his cock slowly at first, getting used to the slightly wider girth and enjoying the sweet sweat of this cock.

As I bobbed, going faster as my desire to please increased, I heard another voice, "A new cock sucker, awesome."

Was I a cock sucker?

It seemed a dumb question as I bobbed on my second cock in a row.

Yet, I wasn't sure.

I mean I liked girls... a lot (Although according to the guy most of the men here liked girls, had girlfriends or even wives).

I liked the blow job I received (so I enjoyed receiving and giving).

Yet, being on my knees, a cock in my mouth, was the most exhilarating thing I had ever done...and I scored the winning goal in last year's provincial play-offs.

As I was pondering this, the guy grunted and I swallowed my second load of cum in a row. The texture was similar, but the taste was different, this time more salty. I swallowed it all and he said, "Thanks man, that was great."

"You're welcome," I nodded, finally looking up to see I had sucked a guy about my age.

"Want another?" a gruff voice said.

And I did. I turned to see an even bigger cock to my right.

As one cock disappeared, another one moved in front of me and I opened up and took it in.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick," the guy groaned and talked throughout the blow job, unlike the first two.

I can't deny, it turned me on even more.

"Faster," and "take it all," and "what a mouth," and "what a natural cock sucker," were all said, as I got used to his extra length and bobbed hungrily, my own cock again stiff and begging for attention.

I couldn't believe the utter tranquility I felt as I sucked cock.

I loved being on my knees.

I loved having a cock in my mouth.

I loved the anticipation of the cum I knew I would soon receive.

I loved being a cock sucker.

And as a third load was deposited in my mouth, I knew, without a doubt, I was the natural cock sucker that had been described earlier.

Even as the third load slid down my throat, I was already hoping there was a fourth cock ready and willing.

When he pulled out, he nodded, "I hope to see you again, you're a natural little cock sucker."

"Thank you, sir," I nodded, looking up to see a bearded man in a suit old enough to be my father.

"Any time," he chuckled, as he put his cock away.

The friendly first guy asked, the only one still around me, much to my disappointment, "Ever fucked a girl?"

"No," I admitted.

"Want to lose your virginity?" he asked, looking down at the huge tent in my pants.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, most guys come here to give or receive a blow job," he explained. "But Harold over there comes to get ass fucked."

I glanced over to see a guy bent over a chair in the aisle getting fucked by another guy.

"Oh," I said, both intrigued and grossed out at the same time.

"He has an amazingly tight ass and most guys who fuck him all agree he's better than any pussy you'll ever fuck," he continued, as he moved his hand to my cock. "Want to go watch?"

"Sure," I nodded, curious.

He gave my cock a squeeze and I followed him.

"Oh yes, pound my ass," Harold whimpered, as the other guy, a body builder type, slammed into him hard.

The guy did and after another minute looked at the two of us watching and asked, "Which one of you faggots wants my cum?"

The word 'faggot' startled me, but the word 'cum' excited me and I answered without even thinking, "I do."

"Knees, faggot," he ordered.

I quickly dropped to my new comfort zone.

Seconds later, he pulled out of Harold, ripped off his condom, turned to me and instantly shot his cum all over my face... only a little going into my wide open mouth.

Getting a load of hot cum on my face was degrading and utterly humiliating, yet somehow it turned me on too.

I was surprised by how warm the cum was as it hit my face.

I was surprised by how natural it felt to continue to be used by men for their pleasure.

I was surprised when, after the third rope hit me on my chin, I leaned forward, cock hungry, and took his cock into my mouth.

The taste was tangy, and I retrieved every last drop of his cum.

"Holy crap, you really are a faggot," the guy chuckled, which sent vibrations through him and into me.

And at the moment I was.

A cock sucker.

A faggot.

Whatever.

I just wanted cock and cum.

When he pulled his cock out, I stood up, cum dripping down my face, and asked, "Does anyone else need a cock sucker?"

I sucked three more loads from three more strangers, swallowing every one before I lost my virginity in Harold's amazingly tight ass... I didn't even last two minutes... even with a condom on.

I then sucked the guy who started it all one more time, before realizing I was half an hour late to meet up with my classmates. He gave me his number (I learned his name was Mike... same name as my best friend), once I told him I wasn't from town and he said, "Although I've met quite a few natural cock suckers, you're the best yet."

"Thanks," I said, feeling flattered and knowing my life was forever changed.

I headed out and eventually found my classmates and my very stressed out and worried teacher.

The day after I graduated, I moved to Toronto, and spent many a day at the adult theatre where I sucked hundreds of cocks over the next four years while I went to college at the university of Toronto, learned to become a complete two hole cock pleaser by taking it in my ass often and, believe it or not, got engaged to a great woman who never had a clue of my extra-curricular activities and my addiction to cock and cum.

That was almost 30 years ago and I still suck cock regularly: one of my co-workers, a black guy who calls me whenever he needs to deposit a load, two college guys who I met on Craigslist, and recently, my brother-in-law (but that is an entirely different story).

Am I a natural cock sucker?

Sure.

But as Mike said, cock sucking is just a part of my DNA. It was a gift given by God and I sure as hell (pun intended) am not going to let it go to waste (or any creamy load either)!!

I've already sucked a co-worker in his office this morning and am going for a nice creamy snack at coffee break at a washroom at the University of Toronto basement... a great place to get fresh, young, hard cock.

And if you haven't tried cock yet, don't judge me.

Once you do... you will be just like me... a cock sucker.

The End

12