Birth of an Exhibitionist & Voyeur

Story Info
My first time.
3.1k words
4.44
47.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had some requests to explain how I got involved in V&E. This story might not have as much sex as some reader will expects, but it is s true re-telling of my first experience.

*

It all started in my freshman year in college.

I attended Indiana University, in Bloomington, Indiana. Although it was a state school, I was not from Indiana. Prior to this I had never even been to Indiana. Everything was new to me: college, being away from home, the Mid-West, the partying, the girls.

My next door neighbors in the all-male dorm were a pair of brothers from upstate. They had been to Bloomington to visit older siblings, so they knew the area.

The part of Indiana that the college was in was known for mining limestone. Many of the buildings on campus had been built with stone mined just outside of the town. There were still active quarries in the area. But if they hit water when they were digging for stone, the quarry would be abandoned. Apparently the expense of pumping the water out wasn't worth it.

So the abandoned quarries were basically swimming holes. If you've seen the movie "Breaking Away" you know exactly what I'm referring to as that movie was filmed in Bloomington and features one of the quarries. I attended college prior to that movie; I had no idea that the quarries existed.

Early in the school year on a Friday my neighbors decided that we should go out to the quarries. They just described it as a local swimming hole. It sounded good to me. We loaded up a cooler with beer, grabbed some towels, and headed out. The quarry that we went to was not that easy to find. Of course there were no signs pointing the way. It was illegal to swim in any of the quarries; the property was probably still owned by the mining companies, and even if it wasn't, the town was not about to publicize the location. But the brothers knew where they we going and within a half hour we were at the end of a dirt road. There were some other cars parked there. We unloaded our supplies and headed up a dirt walking path out of the parking area.

Now, what my friends had apparently decided not to tell me was that the quarries were clothing optional. Not officially labeled as such, but the when the mining was abandoned big slabs of stone were left surrounding the water filled pit. These were perfect for lying out on, and, in the college spirit, many of the students did so in the nude.

The walking path led to the quarry. It came to a 'T'; going either way led down to the water. However, at the T there was a slab of limestone and a coed had decided that it was a perfect spot for her to sunbathe. Basically everyone that came to the quarry had to walk almost right up to her. To make matters worse, or better I should say, she had positioned herself so that you had to walk directly toward her crotch. Those were the days prior to the extreme shaving that women do these days. However, this coed was neatly trimmed and sparsely covered. And apparently very proud of everything she had. Now, I was somewhat sexually experienced, but I had never seen such a sight in broad daylight. I'm sure my jaw dropped and my eyes bugged out. That was probably the effect she was seeking; looking back at it now I realize that she probably had little interest in sunbathing and was more set on being seen. I had experienced my first exhibitionist!

Moving on, we came to an overlook. What a glorious sight! Scattered all over the rocks were college students of all shapes and sizes in various states of undress. Although some people had shorts and t-shirts on, many of the guys were naked and most of the women were at least topless.

We worked our way down to an empty rock, close enough to the water that we could jump in, but still high enough to have a good view of all of the sights.

None of us stripped down that day. I felt like I could, but also felt that it wouldn't be right, being with a bunch of guys that I didn't really know that well. I do know that this was my first exposure to clothing optional and I knew that I would be visiting this place as often as my class schedule and the weather would allow.

On the next free day that I had I headed back to the quarry by myself. I wanted to get naked in front of other people, but I have to admit I was a little nervous. Of course one of my biggest concerns was getting an erection. I now know that nudity does not necessarily equal sex, but back then, with my raging hormones, there was very little difference between the two. Combine that with the fact that I was living with another guy in the dorm with very little opportunity to take matters into my own hand and I was a walking time bomb.

I wasn't sure of what to wear. Giving myself a bit of an out, I wore a t-shirt with cutoffs. I debated about wearing underwear and decided against it. If I did chicken out I could always go swimming in my cutoffs.

When I got there I was very surprised that the same naked coed was at the intersection of the paths, in the same position as the previous visit. I was no less shocked that time. I wondered if she ever went to classes; what would she do when the weather got colder; did she ever graduate?

I made my way down close to the water and found a nice slab of limestone that was unoccupied. I laid down my towel, dropped my backpack, took off my t shirt, and ... just sat down for a while. I needed some time to build up my resolve. Back in those days college was full of pot smokers, including myself, so I lit up a joint and tried to relax.

After about an hour I decided that I was ready to take the plunge so to speak. I looked around and realized that it wasn't that crowded yet, and nobody seemed to be concerned about me. So I stood up, took a deep breath, and dropped my cutoffs. It's hard for me to explain the rush I got. If you have been naked in public you probably know it. I still get the same rush these days. I stood there enjoying my new found freedom for just a moment or two. Looking around I did see some people glance my way, but nothing overt and, thank God, no shrieks of laughter. I felt the tingle of an erection, so before anything bigger developed I turned and dove into the water. Not the safest thing I've ever done, but the water was crystal clear and I could see that there were no obstructions. Ahh to be young!

After cooling off in the spring fed water, I climbed back onto my rock and was able to fully relax. After a while I sat up and looked around at my fellow students in their varying states of undress. I tried to be casual about it. People-watching is one of my favorite things to do, and this was one of the best places to do it. I noticed that a lot of the other sun worshipers were casually checking each other out as well. So I guess that is to be expected to some degree. I found that as long as I just looked, and didn't allow my mind to skip off into fantasy, I was able to keep my dick under control. A little bit of a hard on, somewhere between flaccid and full blown, was fine. Actually it made for a good 'showing', so I was ok with that.

Over the following four years of college I visited the quarries many, many times, sometimes by myself but more often with girls. I took girlfriends, prospective girlfriends and just friends that were girls. They all knew what they were getting into, and they all seemed to be curious about the experience. And they all, every single one, got naked. I'm sure that seeing how casual I was about stripping down helped relax them enough to also strip down. I never had to pressure them. When I went with a current girlfriend we would frequently do some dares to show off a bit, and almost always had sex afterwards. Perhaps there are some stories for another time. With prospective girlfriends, getting naked was a great way to break the ice. It was particularly fun when a girl (friend) would want to bring another friend with her. I felt like a sultan having two naked girls with me. We would kid each other about being naked, and I would often have to cool off in the water when conversations got too heated. Once or twice I popped an erection before I could get in; I would learn to roll over onto my stomach and think 'dick-deflating' thoughts until I was soft enough to get up and hit the water.

I have lots of stories to tell you about my visits to the quarry, but one stands out and needs telling now.

I had a female friend that I often hung out with. Our relationship was strictly platonic; we had a lot of similar interests and similar tastes in music, theater, and movies, so we often went out together. I was strictly in the friend zone with her. I must admit that early on I fantasized about her, but soon enough came to accept our friendship for what it was, and that was fine with me.

She knew that I had gone 'skinny dipping' as she called it (I prefer clothing optional). I'd often invite her to come with me, and while she always declined, she would say that she'd come along one of these days.

One day I told her I was thinking of going out there on the upcoming weekend, and invited her. To my surprise she accepted. I told her I'd bring food and drink and we could make a day out of it. So Saturday morning I picked her up and we headed out. We had talked about the quarries a lot so she knew just what to expect. The coed at the T wasn't there; she had probably flunked out by that time. We climbed down to the water's edge and claimed a nice flat slab, plenty big enough for us to spread out on. I, being the 'experienced' one, wasted no time in stripping down. I expected her to be a bit reluctant, but by the time I had put my clothes in a pile of to the side, she was already naked. I didn't even have a chance to check her out before she turned and jumped into the water. I stood there and watched her as she swam underwater for a bit. When she surfaced she turned to me, gave me a once over, and called me a chicken for not coming in. Of course I was up for that challenge and before long we were lounging around in the water. Based on my experiences with other first-timers, I was a bit surprised with how quickly she had adjusted to being naked in public, but I think we had talked about it often enough that nothing came as a surprise.

After a while we decided to get out and dry off. This can be tricky, as you sometimes have to do a bit of climbing to get out. I pointed to a spot that was not too difficult to get out, but there were two things I really hadn't thought about.

First off, once out we'd have to walk past a handful of other students to get back to our spot, and, more importantly, there was no way to climb out with showing pretty much everything you have. So, being a gentleman, I let her exit first. That was one of the best decisions in my young life.

She tried climbing out without overexposing herself and failed miserably. She lost her footing and fell back onto me. That was the first time we had any physical contact, and it was far from erotic, but naked bodies rubbing against each other is always a good thing and I realized that I was going to have to be careful.

Laughing, and apologizing, she tried again, this time throwing caution, and modesty, to the wind. She started to slip and I gave her a steadying push, succeeding in getting two handfuls of ass. Again, what's a gentleman to do? After all, she did have a very fine ass, and it was staring right at me. She regained her balance, looked back at me over her shoulder, threw me a smile and proceeded. Now it was not only her ass staring at me but her sweet young pussy. She realized that of course, and asked if I was enjoying the show. I laughed and said that I had no idea what she was talking about, which got a laugh out of her as well.

So she exited the water and climbed up to a safer rock. This was the first real look I had of her fully naked and I was a bit surprised. She didn't have the biggest breasts (don't ask me bra size), but they looked great on her frame. Her pussy, from the front, was trimmed enough to be able to put on a bikini bottom, but far from the Brazilian look that is popular these days. The curls below matched her curly brunette hair. Although I had pictured her nude, in my imagination, she was far more attractive than my fantasized images.

She knew I was looking. She smiled and said that it was my turn, apparently intent on now being the watcher instead of the being watched. I wasn't afraid of losing my footing, but I did have another issue of concern. Since the moment that I felt her ass I had been getting hard, even in the cool water. I told her that perhaps I had better stay in the water and bit longer. She knew why, and could probably even see my hard on through the clear water. She said not to worry and to go ahead and be a chicken if I wanted to. I think she knew by then that I don't like being challenged. So before I could think better of it I started to climb out. Once my lower body cleared the water I paused and looked up at her. I didn't help that she was standing above me and that, in order not to slip off of the rocks, her legs were slightly spread. Tearing my eyes away from that view and further up her body I could see that her eyes were fixed on my erection. I'm not saying it was the biggest, but it was more than ample. I paused for a second and continued to climb out.

She grabbed my hand to help me up to her rock, and continued to hold it as was climbed over more rocks to get back to our sunbathing spot. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world, holding hands with an attractive naked coed, walking with an erection that showed no signs of backing down. I'm sure we got plenty of looks from the other bathers, some of whom we had to pass pretty close to in order to get back to our spot. I didn't care by then and apparently neither did she.

The rest of the day passed without incident. We enjoyed our food, drink (and weed). I was surprised at how at ease she felt being naked with me. Skinny dipping is one thing, lying out side by side is quite another thing. She had no problem in lying so that I could see all of her; in fact I was guessing that she enjoyed it. I reciprocated by never obstructing her view of my cock. There wasn't much touching, although we did help each other with some sunscreen. I got another good feel of her butt, as she did mine. We watched each other lather up our privates, which of course got me hard again. She mentioned that it was quite impressive, and I, rather clinically, said that I was glad she approved.

Eventually, after some more swimming, it was time to leave. We got dressed and held hands as we climbed back to the path to the parking area. As we drove back to campus, she told me that it was a great day and though she had initially thought she would be too shy to get naked, once she did it felt great. I laughed and told her that now she knows why I go there so often. She slid over next to me and put her hand on my thigh, right below where my cutoffs ended. She said she was glad that I was so easy about it, that she was glad I didn't pressure her into doing anything further. I smiled and looked over at her. I could see that the look on her face had changed, somehow going from innocent to guilty. And with that look she slid her hand further, up under the legs of my shorts. She said she wanted to thank me for sharing, for being so open, and her hand found my dick. She knew I was in commando mode. I knew she was too; when she got dressed I saw her put her bikini bottoms into her backpack, opting for just a t-shirt and shorts. Once her hand closed around me, I got hard quickly. She asked if she could see it again. I'm a gentleman, remember, so who am I to deny such a request? So I helped her unzip me and she fished it out. She jacked me off on the way home, once closing her mouth around me for some added lubrication. That was the first time I had ever gotten a BJ while driving. I was happy and sad -- happy for obvious reasons, but sad that the ride back was so short. But when we got to her dorm, she told me her roomie was away for the weekend and asked if we could spend some more time. Well, yes of course....Duh!

I won't go into detail in this story, perhaps at another time, but we both were naked again pretty quickly. We pretty much spent the entire weekend naked, even ordering pizza that for much needed nourishment.

And on Sunday we got dressed just enough to go out and spend some more time at the quarry, enjoying watching and being watched.