Lilliths Tails 05: Birth of Lillith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakyus
Freakyus
91 Followers

“I think we are old enough to cope with a little gossip, and it might stop them calling you the Ice queen,” Lisa replied, moaning softly as Eve teased her by taking a chocolate coloured nipple into her mouth and beginning to suckle gently. Lisa's breasts were small compared to Eve's C cups being only a moderate B but her nipples were twice the size of hers and very sensitive.

"So, do you still want to watch that screen or can I convince you to take a little break?" Lisa teased as Eve gently tugged on her nipple, her lovers suckling mouth making her sensitive nipple harden between her lips. Shifting gently she slowly stood up her legs still astride her lover's seat and slowly pulled her with her off the chair and down onto the floor.

"That feels great baby don’t stop," she moaned her breathing had deepened her voice was heavy and thick with pleasure as her hands made light work of Eve's clothing slowly stripping her lover until they lay naked together on a pile of clothing.

"I love you, Eve," Lisa whispered.

Eve moaned a reply as she kissed her way down her lover's belly trailing her tongue across burning skin. Lisa shifted her body under her lover's touch arching her back up off the floor to push Eve's mouth more firmly upon her belly. She drew back and gave her lover a playful spank on her dark skinned bottom before returning her lips to Lisa's navel and working her tongue further down towards her hairless slit.

Lisa drew in a sharp breath as Eve's tongue flicked playfully around the edges of her lips before nuzzling deep between her thighs and slipping her rough tongue inside. Her left hand slipped up to tug gently at a nipple as her right slid through her lover's hair her nails gently caressed Eve's scalp, Eve's hand squeezed the shorter woman’s bottom in reply grinding her face harder against her lover.

Lisa felt her passion rising as Eve's tongue teased her clit her pussy soaking with her juices which Eve lovingly lapped up, she began to moan softly at first but soon louder as her cries gained more urgency. Eve's tongue tasted the sweetness of her lover's, arousal her head was filled with the strong smell of lust that swam through her senses and her breathing was hard, with each breath forced out in the fleeting seconds her mouth and nose was not buried against her Lisa.

Her right hand sawing at her own slit she squeezed harder with her left forcing Lisa's hot body even tighter against her mouth, through her own rising orgasm she could hear Lisa's deep moaning. When Lisa's orgasm hit it was like a lightning bolt, her whole body shuddered and her thighs clamped tightly around Eve's head holding her to her pussy as she writhed in ecstasy. As Lisa's moaning turned to high pitched squeals Eve's head had been pinned to her pussy trapped between thighs tight as an iron vice, her tongue burned, aching with protest as she fought the rising need to breathe with the desire to taste more of her lover. Eventually, Lisa's spasms subsided, her high pitched squeals became intermittent and faded out into shallow broken breaths and the vice hold was broken and Eve's lungs flooded with sweet air as she gasped for breath.

Lisa's lay still for a moment, her mind numbed by a warm peaceful lethargy her whole body felt hot in the cool air of the lab, her breathing seemed muffled compared to the booming of her heart. The sound of Eve's deep urgent moaning brought her out of her momentary lassitude, dragging her body down across the slick floor and rumpled clothing she pulled her lover to her.

Eve was adrift in her own private ecstasy, her body burned in the cold of the laboratory air, her thrusting fingers grinding against her clit bringing wave after wave of pleasure. And then Lisa was there her body burning against hers, her scent filling nose then mind with tender loving warmth. Arms wrapped around her waist and legs intertwined with her own, Lisa's nipples grazed hers and in a second their lips met and the world seemed to vanish in a blaze of fire.

Afterward, they lay together in quiet contentment warmed by each other's presence, not yet aware enough of the world around them to feel the cold or the danger of being discovered. Simply content to lie in each other's arms and let their minds drift.

"Wait a minute that’s it!" Eve shouted sitting bolt upright knocking her lover's arms away, her sleepy comfortable doze interrupted by a sudden bolt of inspiration.

"Lisa you genius you bloody genius that’s it! You can't breed intelligence you have to start with it." Eve practically shouted in her excitement.

"Baby, what are you talking about, what did I say?" Lisa asked looking puzzled.

Eve leaped to her feet pulling her lover with her before hugging her fiercely and kissing her with burning passion.

"You said, ‘If I don’t stop working so hard I'll turn into a snake.’ Don’t you get it, we have been going at it the wrong way.” Eve explained excitedly, “if we come at it from the other direction if we stop trying to graft intelligence into a snake and try grafting the snake part into something intelligent it might just work!"

Eve was so happy dancing around the room she didn’t see her lovers face.

"You're talking about adding snake DNA to a human embryo Eve that’s dangerous territory,” Lisa replied quietly watching her lovers face with concern.

“We have been trying to insert human DNA into the snakes for months already and you haven’t complained about the ethics of that,” Eve replied shaking her head. “All I am talking about is trying it the other way round.

Eve's stopped her excited pacing and her expression hardened with excited determination.

"I must go wake the others, there's no sense sleeping when there's important work to be done!"

Lisa watched Eve run out of the room with a bemused smile on her face.

"I just hope you remember to put some clothes on first." She called after her lover…

Work began again at a frenetic pace now the work centred upon a human and not a reptilian base. Unlocking the forbidden secrets of cloning and manipulation of the human genome many members of the research team became increasingly uneasy about the possible ramifications if they were ever found out.

Lisa stubbornly refused to work on human eggs, instead, her small research group continued to work on altering the reproductive system to create a designer snake. This work was slowly progressing although still unable to increase intelligence by any great degree but the incredible discoveries made in the process of the experiments were of enough interest to keep the team working.

One day about ten months into their research, Lisa called Eve to her labs with an important discovery.

When Eve got to Lisa's office she found it deserted, sitting down she busied herself examining one of the tribal pieces made by the islanders that Eddie liked to give to his staff as gifts. The work was in soft native wood and appeared to be a gigantic snake woman deity crushing a man in her coils while the upper human body looked bizarrely excited.

Lisa bustled into the room in a hurry. She looked a mess, her hair was untidy, her lab coat was stained with coffee and her eyes were red with lack of sleep.

"I'm glad you could come sweetheart,” she said smiling at her lover as she entered the room, “I think I've found a possible solution to our problem."

"You look terrible honey” Eve replied looking at Lisa with concern, “I know you didn’t get any sleep last night, how long is it since you took a break?"

"This from the workaholic," Lisa smiled, "I'll sleep when I've finished telling you about this okay."

"Okay, Lisa what's the big breakthrough?" Eve asked.

Eve sat down opposite her lover, despite their disagreement on using human DNA the two of them were very much in love and Eve could tell Lisa was very excited under her tired expression.

"I've found a way to reintroduce a foetal state in an adult animal, allowing them to be redesigned after birth using the womb as our laboratory," Lisa blurted out.

Eve was shocked if this was true they had just broken one of the cardinal rules of genetics. A foetus was easy to manipulate because the tissues were only just forming, in their work they had spent months with tiny foetal anacondas working and reworking their DNA in an attempt to increase intelligence. Adult animals were incredibly hard to change because they lacked the flexibility of this unborn state.

"How is this possible," she asked excitedly.

Lisa tired smile widened at the amazed look her lover gave her.

"It was a complete accident one of our subjects mutated and we found it would connect to any living matter just as it would a fertilised egg, any matter even from another species!"

"You can get it to accept other reptiles," Eve asked.

"I can get it to accept a damned horse of we wanted it to,” Lisa replied, “the mutation is fast acting and highly aggressive."

Eve was amazed all over again the ramifications of such a discovery were immense.

“Do you think you can replicate it?” she asked.

“I already have a half dozen times, we just needed the original mutation to show us the way” Lisa replied looking both proud and worried, “But there is something I haven’t told you yet.”

Lisa reached across her cluttered desk and hugged her stunned lover.

"I borrowed some of your new anaconda RNA compounds and added them to the mutated snake's reproductive system, then I introduced an unaltered juvenile corn snake."

Eve looked surprised to hear Lisa had been using her viruses, a number of times they had fierce arguments about her viral manipulation of human eggs Eve thought Lisa would never touch her work.

"The mutated womb rebuilt the snake into a perfect juvenile anaconda, perfect in every way!" Lisa explained, “But the surrogate mother wasn’t an anaconda it was a Royal python.”

Lisa's eyes burned with excited enthusiasm as she revealed her discovery in more detail, the mutated womb would latch onto and keep alive the introduced animal, while the RNA virus it carried could transform the animal into whatever design was programmed into the virus. The suspended state of the changing animal even allowed incredibly drastic changes that their current genetic alterations could hardly compare to. Eve was still sitting at Lisa's desk five hours later discussing the combining of their projects, however now it was a case of introducing this idea to their rich employer.

Eddie lounged by the pool idly drinking a cocktail as a dark skinned native masseuse kneaded his back, he watched idly as Eve and Lisa walked out towards him and thought back on the months of pleasant relaxation he had allowed himself while they worked to design his ultimate pet.

In truth, Eddy was the archetypal rich kid gone bad. His father had been a pathetic weak man who considered his worker's happiness more important than personal wealth, thankfully his mother who shaped his life taught him early that wealth truly is everything. The first time she bribed his school to make him an A grade student he understood that nothing was without a price and everything could be bought if you knew how.

He grew up disillusioned and uncontrollable, women were often a frequent diversion, although several early mistakes had led him to have a few silenced when their cries for child support went typically unheeded. These days Eddy lived a life of extravagant luxury having anyone and anything he wanted eventually. Now fast running out of his 30s Eddie had become the kind of utterly amoral individual his mother would have been proud of. Eddie's sexual depravities had often led him off on some wild adventure or the other, he was well known in the less law abiding corners of the world tasting all manner of kink and perversion wherever laws could be safely bought. Always his attraction to Vore brought him back to his primary fantasies.

Eddie had spent his whole life seldom being denied by anyone, as a consequence the repeated rejections of both Eve and Lisa grated on him. As they covered the last few yards to meet him he lazily wondered not for the first time how they would look being swallowed by their creation, an end he had long since decided they would meet when their work was finished.

"Ah, ladies prompt as always I'm afraid my massage has run a little long this evening." Sitting up he slapped the thigh of his masseuse as she departed "I've been reading your report, impressive, very impressive you truly seem to be performing miracles for me I shall have to think about a bonus to your already impressive rewards for this work."

"The new process is having great success, we are very close to solving the last few problems".

Eve watched Eddy nervously, he had become more and more of a problem with his frequent comments and his obvious attraction to her, the fact he lavished the same attentions on Lisa as well as all the attractive female staff made it easier to ignore however.

"Ah yes, quite strange isn't it the process only works on females still?"

"The retro-engineering process works perfectly on female subjects but the result on males is still wildly unpredictable," Lisa explained.

"Just as well I want a female snake then isn't it, so forget that little problem when will you be ready for an adult human subject?" he asked.

The two scientists looked at him as if he had grown a second head.

"We never considered attempting such a thing" Eve explained, “All our work has been aimed at modifying a foetus.”

Eddy sighed, “According to your research using donor eggs or even a foetus will produce the snake I want, but we will have to wait over a decade before it reaches maturity even with the rapid growth hormones you invented. What's more, there is no guarantee a mind that has never had a normal human life to prepare it will develop the intelligence I require.” He smirked up at Eve, “I’ve been advised by some of your colleagues that the process will be much more likely to succeed if we use an adult human subject, and the added body mass will mean the snake reaches adulthood in months not years.”

"Mister Black… such a thing… it's unethical and totally immoral we can't transform a human being, the very idea is insane" Lisa shouted furiously at her employer."Using an embryo will make the results take longer to evaluate but using an adult subject just to get results faster would be worse than murder.”

Lisa's anger made her forget herself with her employer and Eve watched her lover worriedly knowing Eddy's infamous temper.

"We are trying to get intelligence but I've not met many intelligent new-borns have you?" Eddie snarled back, “the sacrifice of one human life to have my dreams come to fruition is perfectly acceptable to me.

"I'm sorry but I'm not happy to work on a project that will take the life of a human being!” Lisa replied proudly, “if that has consequences for me I accept them but I refuse to be any part of it."

"I can see your commitment,” Eddy replied stopping to think a moment before continuing. “Okay I’ll give you a chance, come up with an alternative that doesn’t require the sacrifice of a human subject and I‘ll consider changing my plans is that acceptable?”

Eddie paused until Lisa nodded her acceptance.

“As I understand it you inject the test animal with your RNA to begin the process and then connect it to the modified womb” Eddie continued apparently deciding to change the subject to something a little more controversial, “what may I ask would happen to an animal you didn’t swiftly introduce to the womb?"

"The virus is aggressive and highly dangerous,” Eve explained bewildered by Eddy's sudden change of topic, “it would kill the animal within a few days as its cells tried to change without the help of the foetal state.”

"Fascinating” their employer commented, “well my dears I suggest you get back to work, Miss Smith could I ask you to dinner this evening?"

"I really should be concentrating on my work sir,” Eve replied, “perhaps another time."

"Indeed, well I guess I can’t keep my head of research from her duties,” he said apparently attempting to be magnanimous, “Lisa I'm sure you will step in and fill the breach in my social calendar, in fact, I insist upon it."

"Yes sir," Lisa said politely albeit through gritted teeth.

"Oh please don’t be so formal” he protested, “I know we have different views but this dinner will be a chance to put them to rest."

Standing up Eddie dove into the pool bringing their meeting to a close.

"I'm back honey," Lisa called as she walked into her lover's bedroom that evening looking tired and drawn.

While Eve had gone back to preparing the new 'womb,' if such a name could be given to a living body part now divested entirely of its parent animal and grown to enormous size, Lisa had gone upstairs to dine with Eddy.

"I feel awful,” she complained, “The whole thing was one long boring chat up line from beginning to end and to make things worse I think the damned food disagreed with me."

Eve walked over to her lover and felt her brow.

"You do feel feverish baby, no fun for you tonight straight to bed with you." Eve hugged Lisa tightly.

"You know he did the strangest thing I swear he gets weirder with every passing night" Lisa commented.

"Oh what's the old pervert been doing this time," Eve asked distractedly.

"He spent the whole night trying to seduce me then he seemed to just give up” Lisa explained, “he insisted we drink a toast to the birth of Lillith with some of his foul red wine and then he excused himself." Lisa frowned and held her hands to her stomach. "That meal defiantly disagreed with me let's get to bed I feel ready to drop."

The next morning Eve was worried to discover Lisa was worse she was running a high fever and when she finally came around she complained of her whole body aching. Lisa staggered off to her own bed despite Eve's protests while Eve put in a worried appearance in the Lab almost bumping into a young biochemist who was hurrying the other direction.

"Ah Eve there you are I'd thought you would be here early, what with the final phase beginning today," he said cheerily.

"What on earth are you talking about Peter?" Eve asked distractedly. She was too worried about Lisa to pay attention to another of Peter's excited outbursts this morning. Peter, an excellent Biochemist was a rather rash young man with a reputation for making dangerous jumps in his research to achieve results, if he hadn't proved time and again that these jumps were always, in the end, proved right he would likely have been dismissed months ago. Now the rash little Italian just stood there in front of her grinning like a demented Cheshire cat.

"The subject chosen to become Lillith has been chosen,” he explained, “Black was in this morning slapping everyone on the back and telling us all to prepare for the finish of the project." Peter paused and looked at Eve's paling face, "are you all right Eve did no one tell you he selected the test subject himself?"

Eve was already running for the lift before Peter finished his sentence.

The lift today seemed to take an age to start moving and when it did finally shudder gently into action it seemed to move at a crawl. Eve paced about the floor becoming more and more worried as the lift slowly ascended. As the lift doors opened on the mansion level she burst from the confining space and collided with the impeccably dressed Anjou.

"Apologies Miss, might I ask why you appear to be so disturbed?” the soft-spoken butler inquired.

"Anjou just show me where the bastard is I need to talk to him" she demanded.

Anjou nodded his face showing no emotion as always. "Master Black can be found in the temple Miss” he informed her, “he said you would be requesting an audience sometime this morning."

Freakyus
Freakyus
91 Followers