Birthday!

Story Info
It's his birthday, something from his wild girlfriend.
12.5k words
4.56
74k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

This is a longer story than I had normally intended. Or, three short stories rolled into one. Truth be told, there is a forth part but I never wrote it. :)

These events are all taken from personal experience. And if your partner is the wild type, this would be considered tame. LOL. Anyway, I would love to hear what all of you think about it. :) Gimme Feedback! :)

* * * * *

He ran into the college's library while he stared at the note one more time. He was excited about the evening. It was his birthday. Something great always happens on his birthday. Well, at least something fun always happens. He looked at the birthday card he'd received and glanced over the words one more time.

Glancing at his watch as he entered the section of the library she had said she'd be in, he noticed that he was early. Very early. There weren't that many other students here, but enough to know that those that were here were in their last few days of exams. After the exams, the campus will be a ghost town. He spotted her near the end of the section and grinned. He advanced on her, almost plowing over a couple kissing near the aisle. He twisted to avoid them and bumped into someone just getting up.

People looked up at the noise and found him mumbling and apology to the guy. He quickly helped pick up the books and moved over to her.

She looked up at the sound, annoyed at the interruption. Her annoyance faded as she saw who caused it. She smiled at his approach and kissed him as he leaned over to kiss her. She noticed the card in his hand as she pulled back from the kiss. She looked at the card and then back up at him. Catching his eyes following her gaze, she smiled at him.

'I just got the card.' he said.

'Shhhh!' someone hissed.

He glanced around and noticed a few people glaring at him.

She giggled quietly and grabbed his hand, yanking him down into the seat next to her. Their backs towards the rest of the library, they leaned their heads together.

She leaned over near his ear and whispered seductively, 'Happy birthday.. I've got a big evening planned for you.'

He looked at her and grinned, 'Like what?'

Again he was shushed.

He cringed, turned and waved apologetically to everyone.

He leaned over and whispered, 'Like what?'

She whispered her reply, 'You'll see. It's early yet and I've got to finish this. Everything's planned.'

Kissing his ear once, she continued, 'Before and *after* the party. Just follow my instructions and be a good birthday boy.'

Glancing at her laptop and the work on it, he asked, 'What time is the party?

She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Card forgotten, he dropped it and returned her kiss. He found his hands on her neck, holding her head in place as they kissed. He let his mouth open and traced his tongue tip along her lips.

She felt his tongue moving between her lips and she opened them. She let his tongue slide in and closed her lips around his tongue. She quietly sucked his tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue move to touch his.

He felt her tongue touch his and he tilted her head slightly so he could move more of his tongue in. He felt her lips loosen to allow this and instead of sucking, she pulled away. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

She grinned mischievously at him. She winked at him and pointed a thumb at her laptop.

'I've got work to do. And if what you just did is any indication of how you follow instructions,' she leaned in and kissed him lightly once.

She laughed quietly as she felt him try to lean into that kiss. Avoiding it easy, she continued, 'I don't think you'll get anything after the party now.'

He groaned and then said quietly, 'But it's my birthday!'

She grinned again and winked at him, 'Happy Birthday! Now go and occupy yourself. I'm almost done with this. We'll meet and get changed for the party.'

He looked at her, she wore a tee shirt, sweats and a pair of sneakers. He saw that her hair was up, exposing her lovely neck. He leaned in to kiss her.

She laughed as she pulled away. She gestured that he should be quiet.

He sighed and leaned back into his chair. He looked around. Two rows of empty desks in front of them. Seven rows behind them. About five desks occupied and a couple of them paired up.

She glanced at him as she reached up to the laptop to finish her paper. She smiled inwardly as he looked around. She turned her focus completely onto the paper.

He was about to get up and leave as she suggested, but remembered he was free from any school work. He scooted his chair closer to hers and looked at what she was typing.

She felt him move closer and place his arm around her shoulders. She ignored it and continued to work, figuring he'll grow bored and go home to watch some television.

He sat there watching her type her paper up. He didn't say a word. He enjoyed the feeling but it was his birthday! He wanted something fun to do before the party! Sighing inwardly.

She heard him sigh quietly and thought it was the signal for him to leave. She didn't say a word, letting him sit there. She glanced at him again as she reached for her notes. She noticed he was glancing around again. His hand was absently stroking her arm. She smiled, enjoying his closeness.

He glanced around again. He noticed there were less people than before. A couple here and there. The pair that he nearly ran over was still there, their kissing seems heavier. He watched them for a moment then glanced at the others. They were reading or working intently. With the exception of the couple, most everyone's back was basically facing him.

He turned back and kissed her shoulder. He looked at her work and glanced at her notes. He smiled to himself mischeviously. He moved his hand down from her shoulder to her back. There he gently stroked her back slowly.

She felt his hand stroking her back and leaned back against it. It was an automatic reaction on her part. Whenever they would see a movie (at home or at the theaters), read, or sit together talking, he would stroke her arm or back. She's gotten used to the feel and is comforted by it whenever they sit together.

His hand moved slowly. Gliding up her back, softly stroking her through her shirt. He felt the strap of her bra as his hand reached her shoulder. He moved his hand slowly back down again, gliding, touching softly down her back.

He watched her as he stroked her back. He saw her subconsiously respond by the look in her eyes. She still typed and glanced at her notes, but the softer expression showed. He saw she wasn't as focused as she was before.

He leaned in and gently kissed her neck once.

She felt his lips touch her neck and a soft tingle travelled from that spot down her body. She glanced at him and smiled. She saw that he wasn't looking at her any longer. She turned back to her computer continuing to do her work.

He waited until she faced the computer again. He smiled to himself and waited a little longer. His hand still stroked lightly up and down her back. Slowly, when his hand reached her shoulder, he let his hand move along her shoulder near her neck. Making sure to touch lightly as if he was absently stroking her.

Part of her mind followed his hand. She felt his soft touch up and down her back. She knew he wasn't consciously doing it, but her body was conscious of it. She wanted, and yet did not want him to stop. She was about to ask him to stop when she felt his fingers lightly glide up the side of her neck. She shivered slightly.

He felt her tremble a bit as he let his fingers trail up the side, nearer the back of her neck. He made sure to touch lightly.

She closed her eyes as his fingers moved lightly along her skin. Her neck tingled as his warm fingers trailed along her skin. She felt the warmth of his body next to her. The warmth of his arm around, behind her.

He watched her eyes closed as his fingers moved up the side of her neck. He loved the way she reacted to certain parts of her skin being touched. He let his fingers stroke her neck for a while. Lightly moving his fingers up her neck. Slowly sliding his fingers down. And then back up again.

She kept her eyes closed, hoping he won't notice. She could almost feel the electricity travelling up and down from where his fingers trailed. She stifled a sigh. Her hands laying on top of her keyboard. She continued to type something, so he won't notice anything going on.

He glanced at her hands. He knew she was trying to hide the fact that he was teasing her. He looked at the screen and nearly laughed aloud. She had been typing "Don't stop" and "That feels good".

She felt him lean closer, probably to look behind them. She reluctantly opened her eyes. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He was looking at a picture hanging on the wall. She closed her eyes again to enjoy his subconscious attention.

He saw her opening her eyes and quickly glanced at something. He let his fingers glide along her neck, making sure she felt the warmth of his palm near the back of her neck. He leaned in.

With his mouth near her ear, he whispered, "You smell really nice."

She shivered at the whisper. She loved the way his voice sounded when he whispers into her ear. The sound, tone, the vibration of his voice moved through her body. As well as the way his hand felt on her skin, so tender. So soft. So pleasing.

She nearly screamed with pleasure as she felt his other hand on her leg. It felt almost hot through her sweats.

He saw her lips tremble as he layed his free hand on her lap. He intentionally stayed near her ear as he watched her.

"Your skin feels so smooth and cool." he whispered into her ear once more.

She couldn't stop the sigh that escaped from her at his words. She knew now that he was intentionally doing it. She didn't care. She wanted him to continue stroking her neck.

She also felt his hand on her lap. She felt him gently squeeze her leg as he whispered to her again. Her body responded. Her legs seemed to open slightly and then as if catching herself, her legs closed again.

He smiled as he felt her leg tense up again and close against the other leg. He kissed her ear softly and let his hand slide slowly up her lap. His fingers moving slowly up between her legs. He felt her legs slightly give way.

She felt his lips on her ear. She closed her eyes and kept her hands on the keyboard.

He shifted slightly so that one of his legs was behind her chair and the other by the side of her leg. This freed up valuable distance between them. His hand still moved carefully and slowly up her leg. He gently massaged her leg as his hand moved.

His lips pulled away from her ear. His breathe still on her skin.

She shivered slightly as his hand reached the top of her leg. She felt her head tilt back slightly as she felt his lips once again touch her skin. She concentrated on the way his lips moved down from her ear. Soft lips touching. Gentle lips kissing. A tingle ran down her spine.

He felt her head lean back slightly as he kissed her. His hands had reached down between her legs, but he had decided not to move. He let it lay there against her leg.

He wanted to tease her. So he kissed her neck slowly. He wanted to feel her. So he slid his other hand up from her back to her neck again. He let his skin touch her's, but barely. Allowing the heat of his hands to warm her skin.

She could not tell which she enjoyed more, the feel of his hand on the side of her neck or the way his lips kissed the other side of her neck. She felt his hand on her lap through the material of her sweats.

He continued to stroke the side of her neck with his hand. His slow kisses along the side of her neck became slow, light sucking. His lips gently pulling at the skin of her neck. His breathe heating and cooling her neck at the same time.

She sighed and felt herself relax a little. Her neck seemed to enjoy the attention, calling all of her awareness to those areas where his lips kissed and his hand moved.

He felt her body loosen slightly. His lips continued to suck lightly along the side of her neck, paying careful attention to certain areas. His lips moved slowly. Kissing right below her neck. Slowly moving down her neck and then sucking carefully just near the middle but just slightly closer to back.

His warm, almost hot hand moved lightly up the other side of her neck. Then slowly down. He felt her tilt her heard towards his hand, trying to feel more of his hand on her while allowing more of her neck on the other side to be exposed to his lips.

She almost gasped aloud as she felt his hand move from her lap. She felt his hand suddenly between her legs. Her legs closed then. It was an automatic reaction. Another sensation ran through her at the same time; his teeth touched her skin. The shock of it and the fact that he bit at a sensually sensitive part of her neck; She then did gasp. Not really loud enough for anyone else to hear, but enough for him.

In closing her legs like that, she had pushed his hand up against her. Even through her sweats and panties, she felt his fingers wriggle. It was almost a stroking motion, as he tried to move his hand from between her leg.

He felt her legs grab his hand. As she had tightened around his hand, he gently bit her neck. He heard her gasp. Worried that he had pushed her too far, he tried to pull his hand from between her legs. He didn't succeed. It seemed that every time he tried to pull his hand away, her legs seem to clamp down.

He continued to suck and kiss the side of her neck, but his other hand now held the other side of her neck gently. Slowly he moved his lips up the side of her neck. This time, instead of kissing and sucking slowly back down, he continued up.

She felt his lips move up her neck and to her jaw. She concentrated on the way his hand seem to roughly stroke her between her legs. She held his hand there, enjoying the roughness of his strokes. She felt his lips move down her jawline towards her lips.

His hand on her neck moved slowly then. Slightly up from her neck, his hand guided her head. He turned her head towards his approaching lips. Kissing up from her jaw, his lips touched the corner of her lips.

By now, he knew he was stroking her. He almost laughed at how he didn't realize what was happening until he felt the warmth of her against his touch. Even with the panties and sweats between him and her, it felt almost hot.

So he stroked his hand against her. He felt her legs pressing against his hand as he stroked. He kissed her then on the lips.

She felt his lips touching her lips. It was almost electrical. She felt herself moving against his hand, stroking herself against his hand. She felt his lips pulling against her lips.

She kissed him back. Letting him know she enjoyed the feeling. She heard people walking around. She heard people flipping through pages of books. She heard people whispering. She didn't care. She didn't want him to stop. She almost wanted them to hear her. Hear the way she felt.

She felt his lips open her lips. Her mouth still pressed against his, felt his tongue slide in. Her legs relaxed a bit, allowing involuntarily more of his hand against her pussy. She felt his fingers stroking down and then up. Sliding his fingers against her wet and slightly spread pussylips. She felt her panties wet against her. She wondered if her sweats were wet too. Then she felt his tongue teasing her tongue.

His tongue touched her tongue and he let his tongue dance lightly with her's. He moved his tongue down the bottom of her tongue. He then slowly moved his tongue back up along her tongue with his tongue tip, inviting her to move her tongue with his.

His hand stroked her. He paid careful attention to move fully against her. His fingers pressed up against her sweats, against her vagina. He stroked slowly up and down, careful not to make any quick and eye catching movements.

She felt his lips close around her tongue then. His lips pulled against her tongue, sucking her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue moved into his mouth and her lips still pressed against his.

She moaned quietly into his mouth as she felt the movements of his hand at the same time. Up, his fingers stroked against her vagina. Deep into his mouth, her tongue was drawn. Down, his fingers pressed against her vagina.

He moved that way for a little while. Letting it all build up slowly. Sucking her tongue slowly. Stroking her pussy slowly. He felt her dampness against his hand.

His lips released her tongue. He felt her tongue slide back into her mouth as he kissed her lips. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and a look of expectant concentration was there. He kissed the corner of her mouth then and moved slowly down her jaw.

She barely kept track of his lips as he moved away from her mouth. She concentrated on moving slowly along with his fingers. His hand. She moved her hips slowly up and down as he stroked down and up.

His lips touched her ear. He carefully placed his lips right below her ear and just slightly off to the back. There he snaked his tongue out and carefully flicked the tip up and down. He made sure the flicks were small against her neck.

She felt a shiver as his tongue tip teased her neck. Still she concentrated on his hand. Still she forced herself to move slowly against his fingers.

"Are you close to cumming?" He whispered near her ear.

She couldn't open her mouth to answer, for fear of screaming. She nodded and continued to stroke herself on his fingers.

His tongue flicked again. Carefully letting the tip wet a tiny area of her neck.

"Will you cum on my fingers?" Again, he whispered.

She nodded again. Forcing her lips to stay shut, she wanted to moan. She wanted to tell him to move faster.

"I want to feel your cum on my fingers."

She ripped open her eyes as she suddenly felt his hand leave. She almost whimpered aloud. She pulled her hands away from the keyboard and towards her warmth and wetness. She felt herself continue to move even though his hand wasn't there.

She felt his hand move under her sweats and panties. She glanced around quickly and saw no one paying attention to them. His thick, long fingers moved against her skin. Past her wet panties and between her legs. She closed her eyes then. She started to groan as his fingers slid between her pussylips. Her groan was stifled by his lips against her's. She felt him kiss her but only vaguely.

All she felt was his hard, thick and long fingers moved her pussylips apart and slid into her. His fingers curved slightly as he moved his fingers in her. Now she moved herself against his fingers faster. She moved as his fingers glided between her and against her.

She sighed against his mouth as she felt it starting.

He moved his fingers so his fingers are always stroking her. Sliding up and down over her clit. Sliding in and out, between her pussylips. He moved his lips away from her mouth. He kissed her neck once. He moved his head back and glanced around.

She moved with his fingers. Sliding her wetness and clit against his fingers. Feeling his fingers spread and stroke her pussylips. She moved and he stroked. She was barely controlling how fast they were going. Her body ached to go faster. The muscle walls of her warmth ached to press harder and faster.

"Cum onto my fingers." He whispered into her ear.

She opened her mouth, but not to scream.

He felt her move slightly faster. He moved his fingers along her.

"Yes. Use my fingers."

She pushed her hips higher, taking more of his fingers into her.

He pressed his hand harder against her. Stroking her clit harder.

"Let my fingers soak in your wet, delicious juices." He moaned quietly into her ear.

She reached down and grabbed his hand. She shoved herself against his fingers.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers