Weird Fantasies 16: Birthday

Story Info
i get flogged as a birthday present.
1.4k words
3.98
28.3k
4
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my birthday, and you've organised something special for me, but you won't say what it is. You tell me to dress up and come to your place. I assume we'll have drinks, and then go out somewhere, which seems like fun.

When I get to your place, there's other people there, but people I don't know, and all of them girls. And although that's slightly odd on my birthday, that it's just you and me and them and none of our other friends, I don't really care.

We talk for a bit, and the new people all seem nice, and they're being nice to me, like talking to me specifically because it's my birthday. So that's nice too!

After a while, you look at me, and say, "So that thing I organized for you."

"Oh," I say. "Um yes?"

"Remember that thing you always wanted to try."

I'm completely blank. I think mountain climbing, or scuba diving, or I don't know what.

You realize I don't understand, and grin. "The sex thing," you say.

I'm still blank. To be honest, we probably talk about sex a little bit too much. It could be one of quite a few things I've said I always wanted to try.

You sigh, and say to everyone else in the room, "Go on."

And they all grab me.

Someone was sitting on each side of me, on a sofa, and someone had gone behind me, too. I hadn't really noticed until now, but they grab my arms, and the one behind me holds my hair, and I sit there and look at you and say, "Oh, that one."

I'm pretty sure I might have mentioned something about all-girl gangbang orgies to you at some point. I think. Orgies where I get held down and made to join in. Something like that anyway.

And possibly whipped, too.

I suddenly remember that part. Going on to you about how much I'd like to be properly whipped, by lots of people.

I wonder if that's where this is going to end up.

"So," you say. "Want to?"

I shrug. I pretend not be sure.

"Oh," you say, apparently a little concerned. "We don't have to, it was just an idea to try."

I pretend to be unsure a moment longer, then say, "Yes."

"You will?"

"Yep. Of course. And after you organized everything too?"

You grin. "Hold her," you say, and slide onto the floor, between my knees.

You lick me out. You've done that before, because we sometimes do, but never quite like this. Never with people watching, and with people holding me. I think I quite like this way to do it. But then it gets better. Everyone else has a turn, too. You start, but everyone takes turns licking me out, and while someone does, everyone else holds my arms and legs and kisses me with mouths wet with me, and it's wonderful. It's sexy and wonderful and exiting.

And, well, it's getting licked out. That's pretty nice any time!

Everyone licks me, and after everyone has, you say that now it's my turn to lick.

"Oh," I say, and pretend to look worried, but I don't really mind.

You all pull me off the couch. I try and struggle, just because, but there's not much I can do when someone's pulling my hair to make me stop. You all pull me onto the floor, and lie me down, and hold me there. Then you take turns kneeling over my face, so I can lick each one of you.

I pretend I don't want to, and turn my face away, but I'm only pretending, and I don't know why. And you all pull my hair gently, and slap me until I lick you.

I'm only pretending not to want to, I really do. It's nice. It's fun. Licking you all, and pretending I don't want to, as well. And you all seem to have fun too.

I lick you all. I taste you all, one after the other, wet and scented and wonderful. I taste how you are, and how you're each different. I taste your wet, and breathe in your smell. Someone comes, as she kneels on me, and gets teased by everyone else for going too soon, and she actually seems a little embarrassed she did. Someone else sneakily tips her hips, so my mouth is back behind her pussy, on her ass. I lick her ass anyway, and when she gets off me she grins, like its our secret, her knowing I did on purpose.

It's nice. There's shoes and dresses and hems over my face. There's silky smooth skin and the scents of you all, all warm and slippery wet as you all kneel over my mouth.

After a while, after everyone has had a turn, you all pull me up off the floor. You lead me through to the garage, where there is a metal ring on a rope hanging from a beam, above a square of carpet on the concrete floor.

It's sordid and wrong and a little scary, and I know what this is for.

"You remember the rest of what you said?" you say to me, and I nod, nervous now.

"Want to?" you say.

"No," I say.

"Want us to make you anyway?" I say.

I nod, scared.

You tie my arms to the rope, so they're stretched up over my head. So I'm stretched out, barely on my toes.

So I can't really move much except to turn from side to side and look at you all, around me.

I stand there, nervous, and you all step up and kiss me. Then you all undress me, carefully, unzipping and sliding things off. You all undress me, and then stand around me kissing me again. Kissing me, and stroking my bare skin, and licking me gently. One of you kneels down, and licks my pussy for a while, as if she can't wait. Another kisses me for a minute, then two, kissing as you all watch.

I feel odd, completely naked when you're all dressed, but I feel excited too.

I know what's about to happen.

You all kiss me, and lick and touch me, and then you all move away.

And then you whip me.

All of you whip me. You all take turns. Until I'm sobbing and gasping and crying.

People stroke me and lick me out too, as you all whip me too. One woman, especially, kisses me carefully between each blow. Every one.

People whip me and cane me and flog me as well. They seem to like using different thing to hit me with, and to like hitting different parts of me. Some hit my back, some my tummy, some my legs. One keeps whipping my armpits, which hurts almost unbearably, and she smiles when I shriek. I start to be able to tell who is hitting me by what each person does, and I start wanting to be hit by some of you more than others. By the ones who hit me harder. Who tear my skin and break my skin, who bruise me and make me bleed.

You all whip me until I'm cut and bruised all over, aching all over, tingling all over. You all whip me as people kiss me, as stroke me, and touch my face, and smooth back my hair. You whip me until I'm moaning and sighing and lost. Until I hurt so much it doesn't hurt, like a second wind when I run. Until I beg for more, and can't stand more. Until I hurt inside, as well as outside, for wanting your mouths and hands again, for wanting sex, needing sex, to make everything I'm feeling complete.

You all whip me until my back and legs are scratched and bruised and cut and sore, and then you gently take me down, and take me back inside, and we all lick and kiss and stroke each other all over. We have an orgy, an actual orgy now, with everyone licking everyone, and as I lick, as I move around and slide over other people, I leave little smeary trails of blood from my back and legs.

Some of you lick those up. I lick them up. Some of you touch my back, on purpose, to make it hurt. Some of you just watch.

It's the best birthday I ever had.