Birthday

Story Info
A husband's gift and reward.
2.5k words
3.74
60.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cenpame
cenpame
4 Followers

The cum dripped down her neck. It slid slowly from her lower lip and under her chin. It was thick and warm and it's creaminess mixed with its translucent filler. The heavy sighs had subsided. The passionate moans had faded. Her hands had fallen away from her hot clenched breasts. And yet he still straddled her body. His thighs still held her ribs in their grip. Finally their eyes met. Happy birthday dear, he said. That was one.

Throughout the day they played and teased. Whenever they happened to pass each other, in the kitchen, in the hall. When one would go into the bathroom the other would pop their head in, give a glance at any exposed flesh, and then smile before leaving again. Groping, in small amounts, only kept the fires from the morning alive. Just enough to leave one wanting. Just enough to make the receivers body relax and yet anticipate more.

Sara had stepped in to shower. The water was hot. Steam filled the room. The stream was working on her back as she bent over letting herself stretch. She didn't hear Jack come in. With her head bent down and eyes closed, she didn't see him enter the stall. He sat at the far end of the stall and took in her form. He could just see the top of her thighs as they rounded into a firm and shapely ass. He sighed. He continued up her back, how it narrowed at he waist and expanded again into her shoulders. Her neck, thin and how it was covered with baby fine hair. And her hair itself, how its auburn beauty deepened as it became wet, and how it reached the floor. A vehicle for the traveling water.

With the smallest amount of manipulation, jack was hard. Sara stood and threw her hair behind her, sending a trail of water to echo her movement. When she opened her eyes she let out a small gasp. She just started to laugh when she noticed Jacks hard, erect, cock. She lowered her eyelids and let a small, sly grin, melt into her face. She dropped to her knees and took him into her hands. Releasing one hand, she let the other guide his cock over her cheek and lips, before slowly taking him into her mouth. Within moments he could feel himself moving down her throat. The sensation made him exhale through his nose, his head involuntarily shifted to the side as if looking for a shoulder to support it. Again and again she repeated the movement, letting him nearly fall out of her mouth only to deep throat him once more. Looking down he noticed her free hand was in between her parted legs. He pushed her head back and struggled to his feet. It's your birthday, he said, yours and hers…

They switched places and as he got behind her, he pushed the front of her body towards the ledge. She braced herself and titled her pelvis upwards. He bent down and as he took his hands and slowly ran them up the outside of her thighs, he extended his tongue and let it encircle her outer lips. Then parted them and tasting her dew continued to widen the gap until he was well within her.

He stood, and cock in hand explored her dampness. Her lips were now swollen, an easy target for the one eyed pirate. She sighed as her pushed himself inside her. Inch in, inch out, until he was totally buried. He nearly collapsed on top of her; she was so warm and firm. Gently at first, he let his length sink in and come out. He repeated this motion until she finally turned her head over her shoulder and yelled fuck me damnit. He grabbed the top of her thighs and began to slam it home. Ohhh she cried, being nearly lifted off her feet, Ohh yes baby, give it to me, make me happy. The more he continued to drive himself in and out of her the wetter she became. He finally bent over her back and grabbed hold of her breasts. She squealed with pure pleasure as he lifted her breasts against her chest. Within moments she was cumming. He had to let go of her right breast so that he put his arm under her belly for support. Her knees were buckling as he continued to pound away. Finally she fell to her knees and he stepped back. Please baby, she said, cum in my mouth. She took a moment to turn and face him. But she swiftly took him by one hand swallowed him in one motion once she did. She pulled him out long enough to say. I am sweet. She smiled with her eyes while her lips got busy gripping his engorged shaft. Between the talk and the sensations of her lips and throat, Jack began thrusting wildly into her mouth. He let out a deep moan and grabbed the back of her head. Knowing he was about to come she started to moan herself and that extra vibration was all it took.

Dinner out was a treat. Between their conflicting schedules and their semi-secluded lifestyle. Dinning out together was a rarity. Questions were asked about birthday present wishes and were shunned with the day being already so perfect. The chitchat continued on a sexual nature. With one getting older were there any avenues unexplored, desired. Jack kept prodding and yet Sara kept declining further comment. Finally Jack announced one last present was still to be had. He smiled, and paid the check

He was driving down a road that Sara knew was not towards home. When she inquired all that Jack would say was that it was a part of her present and to relax. Ah anticipation. They continued to drive away from their home when finally Jack pulled into an old motel. Then had wondered out this way before. Sara had commented on this motel, with its rustic styling, and how perhaps a night here might be fun. Oh Jack, she said, you got us a room here? Yes Dear, he replied with a knowing smile. She gripped his hand tightly and then opened her door. Sara started to walk towards the front office when Jack explained that it wouldn't be needed. He pulled a key from his pocket and motioned for her to come along. There were fourteen rooms at this motel, seven on either side of the central office. They had room number seven, and there was no one in number six. He put the key in the door and pushed it open. Finding a light he turned it on. He stopped Sara from entering; he grabbed her in his arms and carried her over the threshold. He laid her on the bed and bent down to her face. I love you, he whispered.

Sara walked around the room. Jack, she called. Jack was coming out of the bathroom and Sara was holding a small, gift-wrapped box in her hands. Yes Dear, Jack nodded, it's for you. Sara unwrapped the box and flipped open its lid. Inside laid a string of pearls. Sara's jaw had dropped. Jack, really. She said, with hesitation in her voice. Remember me, jack replied, remember this morning, and they both laughed.

Jack had been there earlier the day before, set the present on the dresser and made sure the clerk knew to put a bottle of champagne on ice just hours before they arrived. Jack popped the cork and poured two glasses. To you my Dear, he said. For all that you are and all that you'll be. They toasted and drank deeply. Jack got a fire going in the fireplace and went out to the car to retrieve the bag he had packed earlier. When he returned Sara was lying in front of the fire. She was wearing a knee length dress, with thigh high stockings. The dress had been moved up just exposing their tops. Mmmm-moaned Jack, he set the bag down and dropped to her side. He ran a hand up her thigh, to the top of the stocking and then just inside of it. He let his hand rest on the inside of her thigh before moving higher. Sara took another sip of her drink before rolling on her back. Oh Jack, she said. Thank you so much, this is wonderful. Jack smiled and continued to move his hand up her leg. He slid a finger on either side of her lips and stopped. Mmmm. He looked at Sara and she smiled. I'm yours Jack, I know, jack replied.

He helped her out of her dress, though left the stockings on. He set he on the edge of the bed and then headed for the overnight bag. From it he pulled a blindfold made of black polar fleece, he tied it gently around her eyes. She pushed her legs together in excitement. Next he placed cuffs on both her wrists and while laying her on her side brought them above her head and secured them to the headboard. He ran his hands over her stockinged legs, one at a time until they met at her moistened crotch. He knelt down beside the bed and explored her breasts. Picking up, first one and then the other. He felt their heaviness; he licked them in turn and even offered one up to her hungry mouth. She licked the nipple, flicking her tongue until the excitement made her head fall back. Oh jack, what are you doing, she asked…

With Sara on her back, Jack spread her legs and brought his nose down to her puss. He breathed in, out and in again. His head felt full as he lowered his lips down to meet hers. He just let them lay there and began to moan, sending a low, slow vibration into her body. Her legs involuntarily spread further apart. Jack began to run his tongue across her lips, first side-to-side then lengthwise. They easily parted for his probing tongue and with only the minimum of movement he covered the inside hairless flesh. Sara ached to move her hands to his head. She strained against the plush cuffs. In the darkness, sensation and imagination met. One moment she would call out Jacks name, the next she would let out a helpless whimper, what are you doing, why are you doing this to me.

Their mixed fluids streamed southward, passing over her small puckered asshole before heading further toward the small of he back. Jack pushed the wetness into her tight hole, again and again. This pushed Sara's role-playing to the next level. Oh please not there, she cried. Good girls don't do this. Who are you kidding, jack played along, your no good girl and he took a moistened finger and pushed it all the way in. oh please, I can't, I never. Sara started to plead.

Jack positioned himself behind her. Adding a small amount of lube to his cock he pressed it against her hole. Oh no yelled Sara, Please, Please don't. You know love it, said Jack; I've seen you play with it through your window. You're not so innocent when you're all alone. With one strong push Jack was inside her. Sara gasped and jack lay still for a moment. Sara pulled hard against the restraints and yet at the same time started making small rocking movements with her pelvis against the cock now fully buried in her ass. Did you like what you saw? Asked Sara, changing her tone from one of helplessness to seductiveness. Her rocking motion grew, and jack responded by withdrawing and reentering her slowly. Do you like watching me play? She asked further. Oh I do like it up the ass, she said, I am solo bad. With that jack slapped her ass and began fucking her harder. He slapped her ass again, and again until she was red. Oh, she cried and pulled against the cuffs. Grab my tits, she begged, I can't reach them. Her tongue darted out of her mouth at the open air. Oh, she cried, as he slapped her again.

Her tongue now met the warm head of another cock. For just an instant she froze. Jack placed one hand on the back of her neck and grabbed her breast with the other. The new cock glided across her lips and pulled away. Sara opened her mouth and sighed. She licked her lips as it brushed them again. Her hungry tongue reach out in the open air, searching. A third hand now touched her body. It slowly caressed her face and came to rest under her chin. The foreign member now played with her tongue, her lips and began entering her mouth. Jack released his hold on her neck and slid it under her body, grabbing her hip. He let his other hand move between her legs and lightly flicked it over her now swollen clit. The stranger's hand replaced jacks at her breasts. As his cock began to move further and further into her mouth. He felt the weight and heat of her chest, with light squeezes he began to match the rhythm of his cock gliding in and out of Sara's mouth.

Sara sucked harder on the new cock, while increasing the pace and depth of the movements of her ass against Jack. In the darkness, sensations grew, smell, taste, touch. She pulled heavily against her restraints. Her body jerked and spasmed. Her pussy was now sopping and the aroma filled the air. All at once she felt the cock in her mouth stiffen. She tried to hold it harder with lips, but it was pulled from her mouth and almost immediately began to send stream upon stream of warm cum onto her face. What coated her lips she greedily sucked in with her tongue. The cock head played on her lips and she tried to pull it back in her mouth. She pressed her legs together as she too came. Her moans and tightened grip were pushing Jack closer to his own. Cum in my ass baby, was that entire jack need to hear, to push him over the edge. As he felt the pulses pushing his cum out of his cock, Sara started cumming again.

Jack pulled out and rolled onto his back. The stranger rolled Sara onto her back, and with his cock still semi-hard, spread her legs and stuffed it into her dripping snatch. Being so wet she had no problem taking all of the somewhat larger cock. And he wasted no time bringing the pace to near climax speed. Sara felt wave after wave move through her body and with jack now taking a hard nipple in his mouth she came again. The mysterious cock now pulled out, and as Sara felt warm cum land her belly, came one last time.

The room seemed silent for a long time. Finally Sara called out, Jack, Jack... moments latter she felt her hands become free, and her eyes took in the dim light of the dying fire. Sara rolled and looked around. Seeing no one else she looked up at Jack and smiled. Happy birthday dear, was all he said.

cenpame
cenpame
4 Followers