Birthday Bang

Story Info
My romantic birthday with my loving man.
1k words
4.29
19k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me?"

I walked out of the bathroom wearing my birthday present from my loving lifepartner, Robert. I never knew that one blind phone call could lead to seven years of romantic bliss.

" You look as beautiful as the day I met you," he said, "get over here so I can hold you."

I laid down on the bed and sank into his massive arms. We kissed as if it was our first time ever.

"I love you Baby," he said as he ran his tongue down my neck.

"I love you too," I said as I stroked the soft hair on his chest.

I could feel our hearts beating as one while we kissed passionately for what seemed like hours. I soon felt his hand rub the small of my back as his tongue found my hard nipples. Our soft moaning like communication without words. I loved the feel of his touch, his mouth against mine, and the cute way his tongue felt across mine.

"Make love to me, Robert," I whispered, so hungry for his sex. "I need you."

He started kissing my neck, my shoulders, my chest. Every touch a spark shooting through my entire body.

"Your skin is so soft," he said.

"So is yours," I said as I ran my tongue along his massive chest, teasing his nipples to full attention.

Soon, we were completely naked as we continued kissing and caressing each other. Robert stopped and sat up on the bed just staring at me.

"What's wrong, Robert?"

"Nothing, Baby, I just want to remember."

"Remember what?"

"How beautiful you are."

With that, he started with his usual tongue bath. I love when he does this.

"Ohhhh....God...Don't stop," I said as he finally reached my dripping wet pussy.

"You taste sooooo good," he said as he licked my clit and sucked on my lips.

I was in ecstasy as he feverishly tongue-fucked my juicy twat, trying to keep myself from cumming as long as I could so I could enjoy every second of his wonderful mouth on my womanhood. He then stuck his finger into my hole and that was it. I ground my pussy into his face as my climax sent wave after wave of passion through my body. My hot juices flowed onto his waiting tongue as he attempted to catch every drop.

"My turn," he said as he kissed me.

I could taste myself in his mouth.

I laid him down and gave him a tongue bath of my own, kissing and licking his beautiful body all over teasingly poking my tongue into his navel. He giggled, scooped me up to kiss me, and allowed me to go back to my work. I went straight to his huge, hard penis and licked the very tip of it, poking my tongue into the tiny slit. Then I licked the entire shaft like a popsicle until I sucked the full length into my mouth.

"Oooohhhh.....Baby," he said as I licked his dick while it was in my mouth.

I pulled it out and went to work on his huge, hairless balls (I love when he shaves for me).

"You're so bad," he said as I swallowed his pre-cum that oozed seductively out of his cock.

As I continued to pleasure him, he started playing with my ass, his moaning and gyrating urging me on.

"Baby, you're soooo good at this," he whispered, "don't stop."

Soon, Robert surprised me by grabbing my hips and getting me into the "69" position.....My favorite. He began fucking my face as he slid his tongue in and out of my sopping wet cunny.

"Oh, Robert, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Oh yeah! Give it to me!"

"Oh, oh, now Robert, NOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!"

And with that, he rammed his tongue inside me and swallowed every drop of my juice as it flowed into his mouth.

"I need you inside me," I moaned. He twisted me around and his cock disappeared into my waiting slit.

"You do me soooo good," he moaned as he pounded my pussy into submission.

"I'm gonna cum again," I moaned, his tongue wrapped around my huge nipples.

I loved the feel of his cock inside me and soon I was feeling another orgasm forming.

"Gimme that juicy pussy," He said, "I wanna taste it.

He pulled me up to his face and I almost drowned him in my wetness. After, he laid me on my stomach and began licking my tight, puckered asshole.

"I love your ass!"

"Then please fuck my ass!"

"Is that what my bad girl wants?"

"Oh, yes! Please fuck my ass!"

He soon started tongue-fucking my ass, getting it all wet with his spit.

"Oh god, do it! Please fuck my ass!!!"

"You want my cock in your ass, my bad little girl?"

"Yes, yes, please!!"

With that, he slowly slid his massive cock into my puckered hole and gently started fucking my ass. He was always so gentle with that because he knew it hurt at first, but tonight was different.

"Oh, it feels sooo good," I moaned, "please fuck me harder."

"Are you sure? Can I go faster?"

"Oh, yes! I love your cock! Fuck me harder!"

That sent him into a frenzy as he pounded his dick into my asshole.

"Oh Baby!"

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum in your sweet ass!"

Before he could, I pulled him out, turned around, and started sucking his cock.

"You bad girl, I love you!"

"Where do you want it? Tits or face?"

"I want it in your pussy," he moaned as he laid me on my back and fucked my pussy hard.

"You're so wet," he said as I came all over his dick.

I soon felt his hot cum filling my pussy.

We laid in each other's arms basking in the afterglow of our mind-blowing experience.

"How was that, Robert?"

"Wonderful, babe."

"I love you so much, Robert."

"I love you too, Baby."

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.