Birthday Bash

Story Info
Rolando the H.Q. Bn C.O. gave a lady friend a great gift.
2.4k words
3.88
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Abner and Ken read their daily intelligence report, as they reached an interesting report, both men looked at each other with concern noted within their face.

"You know what this mean right Abner?"

"Yea, our job just got a bit more difficult."

Both Rim-Cat officers read the paper again a second time.

There are new developments that have come upon the government of Parthia. To support the insurgency within Ar'Raq, three (3) mercenary regiments have been hired secretly to deal with the Rim-Cat dillema. The Mercenary Forces is as noted along with their commanders and their Main Battle Tanks in use:

•Ahmed Abu-Bakar of the Dune Warriors (T-90/S Main Battle Tanks), an Arab Mercenary Regiment financed by sympathetic rich Arab families.

•Ishmael Ammeni of the Immortals (Zulfigar Main Battle Tanks), Parthian Mercenary Regiment financed by Parthia to fight in support of their cause all over the world.

•Abdullah Sekhmet of the Scimitars (Ramses II Main Battle Tanks), Egyptian Mercenary Regiment financed by other Arab nations in secret to assist the insurgency in Ar'Raq against the Rim-Cat Mobile Combat Regiment which is hired by the government of Ar'Raq.

Each Regiment is also supplemented by the following cavalry fighting armored vehicles:

•BTR-3

•BMD-3

•BMP-3

Also take note that each regiment also posessed self-propelled howitzers and rocket launcher systems. Their air support is provided the Parthian Airforce. It is wise to prepare the Rim-Cat Regiment for this challenges since each of the above mentioned mercenary regiments possessed highly trained and experienced Arab and Parthians who have substantial experience in their respective military and in war. Further note, the peace talk is a sham and the Parthian Government is placing their mercenary regiments in place, buying time to unload their equipment, vehicles, and personnel. If these regiments are to be defeated, it will be a devastating financial blow for the government of Parthia and only then will they take such a peace talk seriously. Until such time, it is necessary to devise a strategy of defeating such respected mercenary regiments in the field of battle.

"I think the Colonel needs to know this Ken."

"He already knows about this and is planning how to meet this new threat," replied the H.Q. Battalion Commander.

"I just hate it when he is not here and chose to have a two weeks' vacation when shit like this happens."

"Things like this cannot be help Abner," replied Ken.

Abner sighs and chugs down his coffee. The two men have the skills and talent to be effective intelligence officers and because of such talent, they are the ones who also run the intelligence section of the Rim-Cats besides their duties as the battalion commanders of their respected units.

"Well what now?"

"Wait and see Abner. Until these regiments crossed the border we can't do much about it," replied Kenshiro 'Shaider' Dima'uga.

Rolando Katapatan strolled around the encampment of Bass'Ara, a few weeks ago he met Victoria Vaughn a coalition navy master-at-arms. She recognizes him as he entered a well known club where many of the Coalition's personnel gather to relax and have a little fun. Though most of the Rim-Cats don't usually go there, the military personnel in the bar knew and respected Major Rolando Katapatan, his skills, personality, and above all, his ability to get along with the non-mercenary troops. Vicky is a woman of six-foot with brown hair, and a blue-eyed vixen walked towards Marangal, and smiled at him.

"So what are you having soldier?"

"I would like to have you Vicky," he replied with a slick smirk.

She laughed at the comment giggling like a little teenage girl as she learned that the man who she have a crush on wanted to do things to her. He may be four inches shorter than her, but it's his reputation on and off the battlefield, his kindness, sweetness, gentleness, and bravery that truly captivates her. Besides that like most of the Rim-Cats mercenary personnel, he have a six-pack, a well toned and defined body, and a tantalizing look of a real life asian warrior she have read about during her high school years.

"But I can't," Rolando added, "You're engaged."

"Yea you're right Marangal," she replied saying his call sign in a heavy accented manner.

Rolando laughed at her, yet he appreciated that she is trying to say the word properly.

"What?" she gave him a hurt look, "At least I'm trying to say it right?"

"I know Vicky," he said smiling, "at least you're trying."

The Coalition sailor girl sat on the stool next to him and ordered a beer.

"You know what?"

"What is it Vicky," Rolando replied.

"Today's my birthday, but don't tell anyone now you hear me."

"Copy that Vicky."

He smiled at her as his hand grabs the glass of seven and seven sipping his alcoholic drink.

"We should celebrate your birthday then."

"How we do that Roland?"

"Well, I got the quarters all to myself and it has kitchen. I can cook us some dinner."

He told her trutfully since the night before many men were either wounded in the hospital or they have sacrificed their lives for the sake of the security of Ar'Raq. She chugged her beer and wiped her mouth with the camouflage sleeve of her shirt.

"I would like that."

Marangal gulped his drink down and grabbed her hand.

"Come on let's go."

H.Q. Battalion Commander's Quarters....

Marangal finished frying the sliced and spiced scalloped potatoes when he placed the appetizer dish onto a plate, in the oven is a a few pounds of roast beef, basked in spices, and is slowly roasting from the heat. On the stove is two pans, one is ladden with mashed potatoes and the other is full of gravy. Though Asians prefer to eat rice and their unique cuisine, this man Rolando Katapatan has opted to cook a Western dish for Victoria Vaughn. She sat on the kitchen's table top watching him with a smile as he toil and sweat cooking their dinner, he took a hold of a plate full of fried scalloped potatoes and offered it to her.

"Thank you Roland," she said taking the plate with one hand as the other took a few pieces and started to eat, "They're good Roland, you should be a chef."

Marangal laughed at her comment knowing that the position of a chef is not like him at all. He knows his belonging and it is with the Rim-Cats is where he truly belongs.

"You flatter me too much Vicky."

"Nah uh I'm serious Roland," she replied shaking her head as Vicky munched on the potatoes; "You should be a cook."

"I'll think about it," he replied.

Major Rolando Katapatan opened the oven and checked on the roast beef, after being satisfied that is cooked medium well, he took it out of the oven and placed it on a kitchen top next to the stove. Vicky happily ate the scalloped potatoes he had fried as she eyed him with a smile as he stirred the pots and finished his cooking.

"Dinner is ready Vicky."

"It smells good Roland," she replied tossing another potato in her mouth.

He got a tray and placed all the food he prepared there, taking it to the small dining room. Rolando Katapatan set up the table and the food for them.

"Let's eat Vicky."

After dinner, the two watched a movie. Vicky laid her head at Roland's chest, his eyes gazes into her crystal blue eyes. His mouth inched closer to her as their lips touched, she returned the kiss passionately as her hand held him behind his head. Their tongue finally mingled with the other, tasting, probing, and massaging the others. Rolando Katapatan, took in a deep breath as his hands started to explore her lovely body. Vicky allowed him to touch her sensitive parts, the areas that send tingling sensation throughout her whole being.

"Do you want to go to the room?"

"No, let's stay here Roland."

His tongue probes her mouth once again, as his hand cups and rubs her breast. Vicky's mouth emitted a moan of pleasure, finally giving her own self to this man who have amazed her, and that she looked up to as an embodiment of a true warrior. Roland positioned her on the couch as he gets on top of the young woman's beautiful body. His hands started to undo her clothes as her hands do the same. Their clothes were tossed in all direction as his mouth found hers, she moans as the mercenary's hand started to inch closer and closer to her lovely sex.

"Oh Roland, I've waited weeks for this," she confessed.

He did not reply with words but with actions. Roland started to gently rub his hand along her lovely slit. He increased the pressure a bit and started to rub her sex faster.

"Ahhh ooooohhhh Roland."

His mouth slides downward to her neck, her earlobe, then down to her neck again. He kissed her lovely flesh sucking at it a bit until finally he found his way in the valley of her cleavage. Rolando Katapatan marveled at her large mounds, as he opened his mouth and took in one of Vicky's lovely breast.

"Ooohhhh," she arched her body from the couch pressing the large mound of her breast into his mouth even more.

Vicky Vaughn gasp as a finger found their way into her pussy. Marangal started to finger fuck her now wet pussy, she buckled a bit and moaned at the pleasure her body is experiencing. Then he spread her legs wide open as he lay on top of her and his dick's head started to rub her entrance.

"Oh Roland, please fuck me," she pleaded.

Rolando slowly plunged his shaft inside of her, gently and slowly he goes in deeper. He did not want her to be hurt and wanted this experience to be wonderful for her.

"How do you feel Vicky?"

"It's amazing Roland!"

He smiled and started to pump her pussy gently and slowly, in and out her channel his cock moves. Surely her juices started to lubricate his manhood making it easier for him to move at a quicker pace. Slowly he started to fuck her pussy faster, deeper, and a bit more force than usual. Rolando looked at her face; she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and moaned with every thrust.

"Aaahhh aaahhh aaahh aaaahhh ooohh."

He grunts in pleasure as his engorged cock pistons in her lovely cunt. Slowly he started to grind his hips, her g-spots started to be given attention by such sexual maneuver. Vicky started to moan louder biting her lower lips as she take on the pleasure that is building deep inside of her.

"Oh Roland, you're so wonderful," she punctuated each words with a moan of pleasure.

His hand lifts her chin and kissed her lips as he kept up his pace pounding her wet, slick pussy in and out as the sucking sound of their love making intensify, the sound started to increase in pace as his dick pumped inside Vicky's pussy faster and faster.

"Oh yes!"

She screamed out a loud moan as her first orgasm rocked her body. Vicky's sweating body arched as she shuddered surrendering to her ecstasy.

"Roland, I want to suck you."

As she worded what her mind and body wanted to do, the mercenary slowly eased his cock out of her and placed the slippery, oozing dick on her mouth. Vicky gladly took it in as she started to slurp and lick his cock, her hands tickles his balls, as her mouth took in the cock deeper to the back of her throat. She began to swallow as his shaft started to slide down her throat, such a pleasing feeling as his cock fucks her willing mouth.

"Do you like this Roland?"

"Yes I do Vicky," he replied closing his eyes nearing his orgasm.

She started to suck his dick faster, her hands tickling his ball and stroking his cock as well. Finally, he groans as his cock tingled and his seed shot out deep into her throat. Gently Rolando eases his cock out of her mouth as drips of cum trickle down her mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum," Vicky said in a naughty way.

He turned her around in all fours and spread her ass cheeks open. With a gentle thrust his dick buried itself deep inside her lovely, wet pussy.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Roland!"

Roland started to grip her waist and pulled her to him with every thrust, the slapping sound of their flesh started to get louder as the sucking sound of their love making is mixed with both of their sounds.

"Ahhh aaahhh aaahh ooohhh oooohhh," Vicky moaned as her pussy is pounded faster and harder by the mercenary officer.

"Uh uh," groaned Roland as he slams her hard with every thrust, "What are you Vicky?"

"What, aaahh ahhhh anything you want me to be Roland," she replied with every hard and deep thrust.

"Tell me," he slams her harder with his cock every second or third thrust in that lovely cunt of hers.

"I'm your bitch aaaaahhh aaaaahh. I'm your whore oooohhh aaaaahhh," she replied loving the way how he fucks her pussy.

Again and again her pussy is pounded harder and faster by Rolando, the couch started to receive a continues drip of Vicky's slick love juice as it oozes out of her cunt and down to the couch. She whips her head side to side moaning in pleasure, her body started to convulse once again as another strong orgasm rocked her body.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

She collapsed on the couch as her body surrendered to the climax Rolando has made her body to reach.

"I'm not done yet Vicky," he whispered to her ear as he kept pounding her pussy and his hands started to grab her breast and pinched her nipples.

"Oh shit aaaahhh oooohhh aaaaahhhh."

She gasps and panted for air after a few moans, her body kept rocking back and forth loving the way how she is fucked by him.

Forget my fiancé! Roland can fuck me better than he does.

"Damn it aaaahhh oooohh aaaahhh shit!"

She moaned louder and louder as his dick pounds her pussy from behind, in and out, her body started to grind about to receive another strong doze of orgasm.

"I'm about to cum!"

At the same moment Rolando's dick shot his goo of cum deep inside her pussy as the hot seed poured inside her, Vicky's own orgasm rocked her.

"NYAAAHHHHH!"

He collapsed on the couch as she cuddled by him smiling at each other.

"Happy birthday, Vicky."

"This is the best birthday ever Roland."

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers