Birthday Beach Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit down on my lower lip as an orgasm shot through me. My cunt clamped down on his cock in rapid pulses. After a few deep throated grunts, I felt him exploded inside me. His thick, thrusting cock forced his cum out of me, at the same time it continued to spew forth even more.

He leaned on his forearms and straightened his legs. I lay flat beneath him. I reached around and held him in me with firm grip on his ass. When I reluctantly released him, he slowly slid out of me. More of our combined cum flowed out and down to my ass. He lay on his back next to me and in a short time our breathing slowed.

When we sat up, we saw that Craig and Nick were gone. A note was left on top of Jon's discarded clothes. "Volleyball practice at 3" was scrawled on it. Jon checked his watch and saw that it was well past two. He uttered a few apologies, as he hastily dressed, and practically flew out the door. A sigh broke forth from me and then a slight smile.

The door hadn't fully swung closed, when it burst back open. Jon came across the room, knelt next to me, and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips.

"Happy Birthday, Shannon," he said and he kissed me lightly again.

"Get to practice, Jon," I laughed. "And thank you for coming back."

That was the best present of all.

12