Birthday Blues Pt. 02: Bathtime

Story Info
Mum's magical hands save the day.
4.2k words
4.44
58.2k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my birthday and I'm spending it with Mum.

We are driving home after eating a lovely meal in a nice restaurant. As we exit the car and walk up the driveway, I groan and hunch forward slightly, feeling the persistent erection in my pants throbbing with an urgent demand for release.

I've not masturbated for nearly a week. My injured hands, both busted and bandaged, have left me incapable of relieving myself, and the pressure in my balls is becoming unbearable. The throbbing sensation is even worse this time, making its way up the shaft of my stiff todger, all the way up to the tip, making the helmet-head pulse along painfully with my beating heart. My scrotum's now so full that I can feel semen backing up from my balls and oozing from the tip of my cock, dribbling to the fore and soaking the front of my underpants.

Mum glares at me, concerned, "What's wrong? Why are you walking hunched over? Have you got tummy ache?"

I'd love to tell Mum what my problem is, but I just can't bring myself to do it; it'll be far too embarrassing. And knowing my kooky mother, she'll most probably offer to do it for me."

"I'm alright."

"Well, I hope you're not feigning illness to get out of having a bath. You've not had a wash for at least a week; you'll start stinking the house up soon."

Mum wants to bathe me, wants to strip me naked and give me a good scrub in the bath. But I'm not a little kid anymore, and the mere thought of Mum seeing my willy is embarrassing to say the least, but I can't see a way out of this one. I'm resigned to the fact she will, at least, get a glimpse at my three-inch pecker, all stiff and hairy.

Halfway down the drive, Mum stops and peers down at my groin, looking perplexed. "Have you wet yourself?"

My eyes drop to where Mum's looking, and I notice a damp patch at the front of my shorts. The pre-cum has seeped through my underpants, soaking my shorts. "Oh, no," I giggle nervously, my face blushing red-hot. "A little pee must have leaked out," I lie, unconvincingly.

Mum puts the key in the door, stops and turns to me. "Look, darling, I know what boys your age like, what they need; I think I know what's causing your discomfort. When we get through this door, you lie back, relax, and let Mummy do her thing. You promise to trust me and not cause a fuss?"

That sounded strange. What on earth did she mean by that?

I nod my head a force a smile.

As soon as we're through the door, mum's straight down to business. "Sit on the stairs, darling," she demands, closing the door behind her.

I sit down on the hallway stairs, nervous.

Mum slips off her flip-flops, walks elegantly towards me and kneels down at my feet. She's wearing a black, low-cut dress, and I can't help but stare at her cleavage as she's bent over in front of me. I'd like to just lie down with Mum and mash my face against her bosom and let her stroke my back, like she used to do. But I've a feeling I'm about to be humiliated, embarrassed, stripped naked and washed in the bath like a small child.

I hope she doesn't wash between my legs. The way my pecker feels at the moment it'll go off like a firework as soon as touch it. Now that would be embarrassing.

She removes my shoes and then tugs off my socks. She then motions with her hands indicating for me to stand up. We both stand up at the same time. She then grabs my shirt and lifts it off over my head, being careful not to hurt my injured hands, as I lift my arms. She drops my shirt to the floor.

Then, before I can protest, without warning, I feel my shorts and underpants fly down my legs and hit my ankles.

"Jesus Christ, Mum!" I shout, feeling my erection immediately deflate as I use my bandaged hands to try and cover my penis. My heart races and my face lights up bright red.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Mum says, trying not to laugh. "Now step out of those pants and come on up stairs. I'll run you a bath. Your face when a pulled your pants down; it really was a picture."

Oh fuck! How embarrassing is this? My mum has just pulled down my pants and seen my penis, and now she's laughing about it. This is surreal.

I walk up the stairs first, still trying to cover my private parts, and Mum follows. About halfway up the stairs, I feel a sharp slap against my butt, which shocks me rigid, causing me to stop and turn to Mum. "What the hell did you do that for?" I snap, voice quivering.

Mum doesn't answer, she's hunched over, holding her stomach and having hysterics. "I'm so sorry," she says through incessant laughter. "I just couldn't resist it. It's not everyday I see such a pert pair of buttocks."

You may think that my mum's behavior is inappropriate, a little strange. Well, you'd be right. But my mum isn't like other mums. She's completely bonkers, as barmy as they come, always acting daft and embarrassing me at every opportunity. She's a teenage girl trapped inside a woman's body. She winds me up something rotten when the mood takes her. There are times when I find her mildly amusing. Today, however, I'm really not in the mood.

She reaches the top of the stairs and looks back at me. "Take your hands away from your wiener," demands Mum, in an irritated tone. "I've lost count how many times I've seen that thing in the past. It's nothing to feel awkward about. I'm your mother for crying out loud. If you can't show it to me who can you show it to?"

"Yes, but I'm teenager now mum. It's a bit different now," I say, as we enter the bathroom and mum turns the taps to fill the bath.

"How long has it been since I last saw your dinky?" Mum asks, as she pours bubble bath into the bathtub. "What do you reckon, about five or six years? Well, the only difference is, it's now a fair bit bigger and an awful lot hairier. So try to relax and enjoy yourself."

Enjoy myself! Did she just say enjoy myself? I can feel my face burning I'm so embarrassed. How can I enjoy myself?

Mum sits on the edge of the bathtub and swishes the water with her hand as the tub fills. She turns to me and says, "Do you remember what we used to call him when you were little?"

Oh, no, this is getting worse by the second. I'm not only standing here naked in front of Mum, but she's actually talking about pet names for penis now.

"We used to him your little soldier. Do you remember?"

I force a smile and nod my head.

Swishing the bath water around with her hand absentmindedly, she continues, "You used to love playing with him. Do you remember that? Not as much as I imagine you enjoy playing with him now though, being the age you are. I was forever telling you to leave it alone. You just couldn't keep your hands out your pants."

Awkward! Awkward! Awkward! Please tell me this isn't happening.

There's an uncomfortable silence as the bath fills, then Mum says, "There you go, jump in. And for heavens sake, take that hand away from your dinky. Let him out for some fresh air. He could do with an airing out. You've not washed for a week; it must smell like a fish market between your legs."

Mum stands as I shuffle towards the bath. When I pass her she gives my buttocks a hard squeeze with both hands.

I gasp loudly and my body jerks involuntarily as Mum's hands touching my bum shocks the hell out of me. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest and my face burning red as I lift a leg and step into the bathtub.

As I sink into the bathtub, the warm water and the bubbles engulf my body, wrapping me in comforting warmth, which starts to melt away my anxiety. I suddenly feel a little more relaxed and let out a low groan of pleasure.

Mum leaves the bathroom and returns a few seconds later carrying a stool. She places it at the bottom end of the bath, sits down on it and pats the edge of the bathtub with her hand. "Come on, let's have those tootsies up here?"

"Why?" I ask, confused, looking perplexed.

"So I can give you a foot rub," she replies.

"Oh fuck, did she just say foot rub? She hasn't rubbed my feet for a long time.

"I used to rub your feet all the time when you were little. You used to find it soothing and comforting, so I'm sure you will now. Come on, let Mummy cheer you up."

I recall Mum's foot rubs feeling really nice, so I decide to give it a try, and place my right foot up on the bottom edge of the tub. Mum squirts shower gel into her hands and then goes to work on my foot.

I feel Mum's thumbs push into the heel of my foot and then slowly work their way up the sole. Her thumbs are going round in a circular motion on the ball of my foot, very slowly, applying just the right amount of pressure.

I suddenly feel euphoric as all the pent up stress begins to leave my body. It's really soothing and strangely...erotic?

I don't remember Mum's foot rubs ever feeling like this before.

Then a stirring in my groin, a subtle tingling sensation in my balls that I've felt so many times before, begins to alert my senses. It's an incredible feeling, overwhelming me with sense of well-being. Then, to my surprise, I feel strangely -

I think I'm becoming...aroused?

My penis twitches to life, pulses, then swells to a full, raging erection. Again, due to my balls being full to bursting, the dull ache returns. But this time the pain is not as acute. The warm water seems to have loosened my scrotum sac, relieving some of the pressure. But I can't help but wonder what Mum will say, what she'll do, when she sees my togder, all stiff and standing to attention, peaking up out the water like a little periscope?

Using my hands to cover my willy is no longer an option, as I can't risk wetting my bandages, so I squirm my buttocks and wiggle my hips in an attempt to move the bubbles over my erection.

I resign myself to the fact that Mum's bound to see it at some point. Pushing the thought of my erection out of my mind, I close my eyes and rest my arms on the edge of the tub, and concentrate on the feel of her hands stimulating the nerves in my foot.

Oh God! It feels exquisite! It's a glorious feeling, an orgasmic sensation that's making me feel -

"Okay, honey. Let's have the other one up here," Mum says, placing my right foot back in the water.

I lift my left foot as mum squirts more shower gel on to her hands.

As she puts her hands to work on my foot, her fingers slip and slide between my toes, sending a tingling sensation rushing up my leg. Every now and then it reaches my balls, like a wave it crashes against my testicles, spreading out an orgasmic feeling that courses through my entire body, causing me immense pleasure.

"Does that feel nice, darling?" I hear mum ask in a gentle tone.

"Y-y-yes. It feels amazing, Mum," I reply, my voice quavering slightly.

"Good. You just relax and let Mummy make you all better."

Make me all better? Christ, Mum, you're doing more than that.

My cock's so stiff now I can feel all that pent up semen, from a week of neglect, dribbling from the tip. My eyes are closed tight, my mind focusing, concentrating on the gentle caress of her fingers, lulling me into a lazy state of languor. I know my stiff pecker is above the surface of the water now - the foreskin has retraced and I can sense the cold air on the exposed head - though I don't care anymore. I can't help but wonder if Mum has seen it yet, if she's staring at it, noticed the goo oozing from its tip, or perhaps she's glancing at it every now and then.

My fear and apprehension, embarrassment and awkwardness, has all but melted away, expelled by Mum's expert hands.

I feel her hands traveling up my calves and slowly back down, over my ankles, up the sole of my foot and back to my toes, sending orgasmic chills up my spine.

"Oh, I can see you like that," she whispers, as her nimble hands lull me further into bliss.

In a dream like state, my mouth hanging agape, goose pimples rise up on my flesh and my nerves tingle with desire, all the way from my feet and legs to the tip of my manhood.

I peel open my glazed eyes and gaze blearily across at her. "Feels nice," I sigh.

Then, to my disbelief, her hands go higher, up to my knee, but they don't stop there - she smooths her hands slowly upwards until she reaches my upper thighs. Kneading my thighs with soapy fingers, she works her hands around to the insides of my thighs, making me spread my legs. Then her fingers are rubbing my groin, my inner thighs, and I'm acutely aware of her knuckles grazing over each side of my ball bag. I squirm about in the bath then let out a low audible groan, as the pleasure of Mum's hands on my groin overwhelms my senses.

The gentle massaging of her hands so close to my genitals has a profound affect on me. I'm in a daze, a deep state of sexual arousal, my mind befuddled by the orgasmic sensations Mum is eliciting from my body.

I'm consumed by an urge for sexual gratification, some form of sexual release. I see a plethora of images flash through my mind of Mum touching me between the legs, washing my genitals, rubbing her soapy hands over my private parts, exciting me to climax.

In a stupor of arousal, I slur, "Touch me."

Did I really just say that?

Mum's hands immediately leave my body and the orgasmic sensations begin to subside. I open my glazed eyes and look blearily at Mum, who is now kneeling beside the tub, arms resting on its edge, gazing down at me.

I'm disappointed that she has stopped. The thoughts, feelings and erotic sensations that Mum was eliciting from my body were like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I'm so horny now I could burst. And the painful sensation in my balls has returned with a vengeance, throbbing with an urgent need for attention.

"See, I told you I could do things that you'd enjoy," Mum says, peering down at me with a smile.

My breathing is laboured and erratic as my head begins to clear and I regain a little of my composure. I peer down at my cock, pointing straight up at my face and resting on my tummy, stiff as iron. The purple head, exposed and bloated, is pulsing along with my heartbeat. My eyes wander and settle on Mum's cleavage. Her arms are resting on the edge of the tub, making her tits bulge within the confines of her dress, the cushiony mounds spilling out to reveal the top half of her spongy melons.

Mum dips a hand into the tub and, absentmindedly, uses the tips of her fingers to gently caress the top of my thigh. As her fingers are going up and down my leg, I can't help but notice that every time she reaches the top, her hand comes very close to my genitals. I'm willing her to touch me, fondle me, relieve me of my debilitating urges.

"You looked like you enjoyed that massage, darling. Did you find it...stimulating, in any way?" Mum whispers, staring me in the eye and biting into her bottom lip.

"Yeah, I suppose...maybe a little," I reply shyly.

"Ah, well, that's interesting. That means your feet and legs are your erogenous zones. Now I know that, I can massage them more often. I'm pretty sure I could find another of your erogenous zones...if you'd let me.

Please, just do it, Mum. Grab my cock and throttle it to within an inch of its life, I think - but I'm far too shy to say it.

Mum continues in a soft tone. "I can imagine that having your hands all bandaged up like that, makes it quite difficult to...you know."

My face flushes, burns bright red, and I avert my eyes from hers.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, darling. It's a perfectly natural thing to do, especially at your age. I'm thirty-five years old and I still do it occasionally."

I feel a dizzy euphoria come over me, my head swimming with images of Mum, completely naked, legs akimbo, frigging her cunt hard and fast. The thought gives me an almighty thrill.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I giggle nervously. "But that's nothing you can help me with, though, is it?"

Mum doesn't say anything. Instead she gives me a little smile and shrugs her shoulders.

Fucking hell! Is she really going to do it? No fucking way! How amazing would that be? Mum, stroking my cock to orgasm, relieving me of this torture, this throbbing in my balls.

"I mean, it's no big deal, really," she whispers. "It's just a case of grabbing hold of the little soldier and giving him a good stroke. There's nothing to it when you think about it."

The anticipation is killing me at the thought of mum tossing me off. I wish she would just hurry up and touch me between the legs.

My front teeth bite into my bottom lip as I stare Mum in the eyes and smile.

"How often do you do you...you know...shake your little soldier?" she asks, with a nervous grin on her face.

I don't get the chance to reply, because, as soon as Mum says those words, I feel her hand touch my stiff cock. She stares at my face to gauge my reaction.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I slip further down the bathtub, groaning, making my cock rise higher out the water, giving Mum a clear sign that I want her to fondle my most private and intimate area.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! My mum's touching my balls! This can't be happening. I must be dreaming. Fuck, it feels good.

Her fingertips trace a pattern on my scrotum, bestowing feather-light caresses around the outline of my testicles, making my ball bag pucker up and tingle with desire. The sweet sensations are electric, and I immediately feel the orgasmic tingling engulf my body once more, making my balls bubble, my cock pulse and leak. I close my eyes and smile nervously, feeling her gentle fingers leave my balls and move up and down, caressing lightly along the under shaft of my rigid pecker, very gently stroking the silky-smooth-skin.

The head of my cock is swollen, the foreskin fully retracted and snagged behind the rim of the glans, leaving the purple head exposed. As Mum's fingers stroke up the under shaft of my willy for the umpteenth time, a fingernail catches and grazes harshly over the sensitive rim of my helmet-head.

My eyes fly open and my body jerks as the intense sensation feels like a bolt of lightening searing through my body.

God dam, that parts so sensitive.

Mum gasps and pulls her hand from the water. "Oh, God, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I'm okay, Mum."

"Would you like me to carry on?"

Fuck yes! Please don't stop now!

"Oh, yes, please," I reply.

She leans over the edge of the bath, snakes an arm around my back and rests my head in the crook of her arm, cradling my head. Her hand dips back into the water and rests on my cock as she presses her lips to my ear. As she strokes the tips of her fingers around my balls and up the shaft once again, she whispers, "Let yourself go, darling. Just relax and take deep breaths. Concentrate on my hand and guide me, tell what feels nice, and tell me to stop if hurts."

Her sweet breath is caressing my face, making the hairs on the nape of my neck rise. Then she forces me against her breasts, mashes my face in her plump bosom, forcing my nose into the cleft of her sweet-smelling cleavage. I inhale the scent of Mum's perfume, trembling ever so slightly as she stimulates my intimate area.

Her fingertip swirls around my helmet-head, in a circular motion, just skimming the sensitive flesh with feather-light touches, arousing me even further.

"How does that feel, baby?" she murmurs.

I groan, but Mum's breasts mashed against my face muffle the sound.

Then she rolls the foreskin back and forth, tentatively at first, over the bulbous helmet-head. The soap subs and pre-cum allow my foreskin to glide up and down with lubricated ease.

"Just relax darling. I'll be nice and gentle. I know what you need, baby. I'm just trying to make you happy on your birthday. So you just enjoy yourself and let me empty those balls," she says soothingly.

My orgasm bubbles in the depths of my ball bag. I let out a moan, feeling my balls twitch and churn, forcing the semen closer to the surface. Mum takes a good firm hold of my stiff pecker and works her hand up and down in quick, urgent thrusts, tossing me off hard and fast, pushing me closer to the brink.

12