Birthday Boners

Story Info
My wife wanted double penetration for her birthday.
4k words
4.34
86k
66
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danny333
danny333
29 Followers

Note; my aim is to tell an explicit story without being vulgar. For example, I will never refer to a vagina or the woman it is attached to as a cunt. I also won't use silly sexual cliche's like "red veined throbbing member" to describe a penis. If you're looking for gonzo style male dominated depravity, you probably won't like my style. Having said all that, I hope you do like it.


When Gail came out of the bathroom with a big grin and carrying a condom and KY it was obvious what she was in the mood for. Before me, Gail's butt had been a virgin. She had never been with anyone who "got near that thing". Now I was not exactly a seasoned veteran of anal love making myself, but have for a long time enjoyed a bit of back door play. The first time my tongue wondered down from Gail's pussy to enjoy and entertain her little butt hole she quickly developed an appetite.

Beginning with some loving face time and fingers, she soon graduated to butt plugs. She developed an affinity for the fullness felt with the plug when we made love; the orgasms experienced by the double penetration were the strongest that she had ever felt. Soon she became curious about actual anal sex, and I was elated to introduce her to that kinky pastime.

So into the bed she crawled and we laid there snuggling and kissing, then touching and massaging, finally I went down for some pussy licking. As soon as I got my face into position I noticed Gail sporting a spare part. Laughing, I told her I thought inserting the butt plug was my job! Gail told me that she put the plug in after she got out of the shower, about an hour before climbing into the sack. Wearing the plug for that hour got Gail more wet then I had ever seen her. There was so much fluid running from her pussy that were it not for its lack of color I would have suspected that I was getting sloppy seconds.

Gail took my leg and pulled me up on top of her. As I went face down on her pussy and began lapping the juices from her inner thighs and cheeks, she went to work sucking and licking my balls. When I began focusing on her clit, her tongue moved below the boys and down the taint to my butt. Her first orgasm was approaching, and as the intensity built she rimmed me harder and harder. The rimming caused my licking to get a bit over exuberant and she had to tell me to back off a bit after she came. Her licking stopped as well, but was soon replaced by a slippery object which first massaged and then invaded my anus.

The insertion of the plug into me had caused my cock to lose a bit of its hardness, so Gail rolled me off of her and then went down. I have heard is said that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, but I'm here to tell you that all cocksuckers are not created equal. Gail's BJ's are truly exquisite; she does not bob her head up and down trying to simulate intercourse, a mouth can never match the feeling of a vagina. While Gail can take average size cocks all the way down to their base, her focus is mostly on the head, she rolls her tongue round and round with just the right amount of pressure. I've described her oral skills as penis worship.

Gail had me blown back up in no time, but she backed off without making me cum. She tore open the condoms wrapper and rolled the rubber onto my dick with her mouth. Squirting a generous amount of lube into her hand she gave my penis a few firm, long slow strokes before running her hand in between her butt cheeks.

Turning onto her side, she reached into nightstand and came out with her g-spot vibe. I moved behind Gail in a spooning position and she parted her legs as I guided my dick in between her cheeks. I rubbed my dick up and down her crack, gradually increasing the pressure against her anus. Gail vocalized a soft moan of approval and I slowly eased myself into her. Once inside her I heard the vibrator come to life with its mildly annoying hum. Soon I could feel the vibrator as she found her G-spot.

Fucking her ass felt fantastic, the tightness of her sphincter muscles, the vibrations from her toy, and in this position the pressure from her butt cheeks on my dick as I slid in and out. We tried to go slow but with all of the above going on at the same time it wasn't but a few minutes before we were each experiencing monster orgasms. Normally a quiet lover, Gail let out a moan/scream like I've never heard from her in the past.

We laid there resting and catching our breath, I had my arm around her and she held my hand to her breast. In an exhausted voice Gail told me "that had to be the biggest fucking O I've ever felt".

"Girl, that's what I intended to give you on your birthday in two weeks".

"Swear to god hubs, if you top this one on my birthday you just might kill me"!

___________________________________________________________________________________

A few months prior had been my birthday, and Gail had persuaded one of her girlfriends to spend the evening with us. That experience had been quite a treat, and at the end of that night Gail told me that her birthday was coming, suggesting to me that I might match the experience by inviting one of my buddies.

I had one particular guy in mind. In a past life (pushing fifty these days) Dennis answered a classified ad for a car I was selling. Dennis's love for outrageous humor and beer meshed with mine and we became fast friends. Dennis's spouse at the time was Kathy, a nurse and a hot little spinner who also had a great sense of humor. We all became close, and it turned out that Kathy's affinity for sex leaned toward the insatiable side. Dennis eventually confided to me that he and Kathy had engaged in some MMF sex with another of his friends, and said that Kathy wanted to invite my then wife and me for a wife swap. My first wife didn't possess the kinky genes, and the perversions I have today were not yet developed at that time in my life, so nothing dirty happened at that time.

A year or so later Kathy filed for divorce from Dennis, and she and I ended up having an affair; and for a young twenty something girl she really was an amazing fuck. But Dennis was having a hard time with the divorce, and I was a total shit for getting involved with Kathy. I always felt guilty about the affair, and came clean about it with both Dennis and my wife about 10 years later. Dennis was okay with the confession, the missus wasn't, and we ended up divorced for that and many other reasons years later.

Dennis was divorced for a second time after raising the kids. He's a great dad and the kind of guy who helps anyone in need, but just not the sort of guy that does well being married. I'd hoped that he would take our invitation well, and although Dennis held no ill feelings about the affair, I'd also hoped this would help with the guilt that I still felt.

I have heard our house described as a California ranch, though we live in Michigan. We knocked out most of the non-support interior walls to give the house a more modern feel. The family room opens to a huge cedar deck in the backyard. The first eight foot of the deck is covered from the elements, then extends about another twenty feet with a large spa tub, comfortable outdoor lounge furniture, an over sized Weber Grill that I enjoy using all year long, and a fire pit I built from plans I found in some handyman magazine. The yard also enjoys total privacy; Gail has a green thumb and the balance of the yard is landscaped like a tiny botanical garden, which includes an outdoor shower area which is used to rinse off after yard work, and depending on the Michigan weather and mosquitos, as a primary shower as well. A peeping tom with a drone would capture lots of nudity out there.

Gail's special birthday was planned for a Saturday in early September. The day turned out to be a gorgeous extension of the summer. We spent the morning grooming the garden, we each were wearing some old running shorts and tennis shoes (and nothing else) while working in the flowers and bushes. When we worked up a sweat we jumped into the hot tub, which wasn't kept hot at all during the day while the weather was warm.

We finished with the chores a little after noon, lost the shoes, dropped the shorts, and got under the outdoor shower to rinse off the dirt and stink from the garden. I told Gail to hop in the tub as I went into the kitchen to retrieve the sangria I had mixed up on Friday.

We chilled out in the (cool) tub with our sangrias for a spell until Dennis rang the front door bell. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door. I found Dennis standing there with a goofy grin, sort of like the cat that just ate the pet parakeet. He was also clutching a bouquet of roses in his fist; I asked him if those were for me and he said "no dumb ass". I said the flowers would definitely guarantee him a blow job as I gave him a towel and directed him to a bedroom where he could get naked before meeting us out back.

While still married to wife number two, Dennis and his spouse spent lots of afternoons with us at the house. Our place has always been a top free environment so seeing the girls topless was not unusual, but in those days, at least for Gail and me, wife swaps and threesomes were still just fantasy. To date Gail and I had engaged in one foursome and one threesome with two girls, so tonight's arrangement was a first for us, and I was a bit apprehensive.

I was standing next to the spa and Gail was still in the water when Dennis came out, towel hanging over one shoulder, flowers in his hand. Gail beamed in appreciation of the flowers.... I think it was the flowers.... Maybe it was Dennis's penis.... Not really sure. Gail took the flowers from Dennis and as she always did, greeted him with a kiss on the lips; this time the kiss lasted a little longer and their lips were slightly parted. I took the flowers from Gail, asked Dennis what he wanted to drink, and headed to the kitchen.

When I came back out Dennis was in the spa sitting next to Gail. I handed him a beer, and topped off sangrias. As I climbed into the spa I joked that spilling a drink in the spa would result in a timeout. Smart-assed Gail responded by spilling some of her drink on her chest; I shouted "disaster cleanup, contain the spill" as my head dove to her chest and started licking. Gail placed her hand on the back of Dennis's head pushed it down declaring that I needed help. So we licked and sucked for ten or twenty seconds until Gail pulled our heads up as she sank deeper into the water. We sat talking for a spell, Gail holding a cock in each hand. I asked Gail which of us sucked her boob the best and she said it wasn't really a fair question because I already knew how she liked it.

I took her glass and went back to the kitchen to fill it back up. When I returned to the spa I found Gail holding Dennis's head to her boob. "Tutoring proper tit sucking techniques" I asked. "He's a quick study" she answered. I told them to continue the lesson and that I was going to start on dinner.

Back in the kitchen I began preparing Gail's birthday meal. It took me about ten minutes to make the salad, and then I got some dinnerware together to take out to the deck. Walking outside I found Gail sitting out of the water on the edge of the spa, Dennis had taken up a position between her legs. I paused to watch his tongue working on and around Gail's clit; he also had two fingers inside her. I was hard as a rock and made a mental note to be careful around the hot grill. In a weak breathy voice Gail asked me if I was okay and not getting jealous. I said that I was a bit like a kid watching a candy commercial in between his Saturday morning cartoons; not jealous of the kid actor eating the candy, rather just wanting to get some of that candy himself! They both chuckled and I went about my business setting the table. Just as I was lighting the grill and heading back toward the house I heard Gail emit the familiar soft sound she usually makes when she has an orgasm.

Inside the kitchen I got out some Idaho Bakers and the ribeye steaks (Gail's favorite), seasoned them nicely and made my way back out to the deck. This time I found Dennis out of the water on the edge of the spa, and Gail's head in his lap. I watched as Gail deep throated Dennis a number of times until her viscous saliva was about as gooey as five weight motor oil on his dick. When her head stopped moving and mostly just the head of Dennis's dick was in her mouth I knew exactly the way her tongue was going crazy on him.

I put the potatoes on the fire and walked back to the spa just in time to hear Dennis make some happy sounds of his own, and see Gail's throat contracting as she swallowed him down. I handed Dennis another beer and topped off the sangrias and hopped into the spa next to them. Gail confirmed to me that she was having a great birthday and promised not to ignore me all day. I had no doubts that by taking care of Gail's needs, mine would be satisfied as well.

We sat there until the potatoes were almost done before getting out in order to dry off in the sunshine as I grilled the steaks.

For the next few hours we ate, drank, relaxed, and talked about things in general. We alternated between sun and shade, spa and lounge furniture. I began to carry things back to the house and clean up the mess that is my cooking. Going back outside, I found Dennis standing behind Gail's chair, and rubbing her neck and back gently. I knew my perverted pal would enjoy the sex, but I think the day spent intimately with good friends was therapeutic for him as well.

Gail suggested we rinse off the sweat and sunscreen and move the party into the bedroom. I finished cleaning up the dinner mess while Dennis used the outdoor shower, and Gail went to the master shower where she could use her fancy bath oils. I rag on her about all the expensive stuff she rubs into her skin, but if the truth be known, she looks about fifteen years younger than she is, (and younger than I look), so I'm actually fine with it.

I finished showering outside and went back inside to find Dennis clad only in a towel, sitting on the couch in front of the TV playing some video game. I wrapped my towel around my waist, sat down, and grabbed the other game thingy. Gail was taking her time in the bathroom. I told Dennis that the victor got to choose the hole.

After the game we wondered into the bedroom to find Gail removing the bed spread, dressed in little tank top and thong panties. Turning and seeing her husband and his best buddy ogling her and looking goofy she ordered us to lose the towels and to get on the bed; neither one of us would be choosing anything, this girl was taking charge!

Gail settled in between us and fondled one as she blew the other. She went back and forth between us until both of us were hard, then she knelt up and peeled the tank top off. It doesn't matter at all that I've been with this girl for years and that she's been without a shirt about half of that time, it's still a thrill for me when the girls are set free.

Dennis followed my lead as I sat up and put a nipple in my mouth. Gail likes her nips held as firmly as possible between my lips as I lick and suck as with as much force as possible. This and a minimum of clitoral stimulation produce an orgasm every time, and with both tits getting simultaneous treatment tonight was no exception.

After that first O Gail collapsed on her back in between us. I reached down and started to pull her thong down. I got thrill number two when I saw the result of the extra time she spent in the bathroom getting ready. Normally Gail keeps her pubes trimmed to about a half inch length, very sexy, but tonight for the first time she had shaved herself bare. "Oh shit" I reacted; Gail laughed wildly while she grabbed my head with both hands and pushed me down onto her pussy. Dennis sat up against the head board and turned himself sideways towards Gail's head; she sucked and I licked.

Gail absolutely relished the attention of two men at once. I guess that I'm enough of a pervert to enjoy this sort of thing as well; I like seeing her happy, and the threesome had me hard as steel.

I asked "can I have this dance" as I slid up Gail's soft body. Dennis sat strait up and watched as I made love to my wife. So many women lay passively and just let themselves be pounded by their lovers, but Gail wraps her legs and arms around her lovers and fucks back with every muscle in her body. She felt unbelievable and after the day I had watching she and my best friend play in the spa, and not having had any release myself, I was about to lose control. I wanted to explode inside her, but I also wanted to save myself for our grand finale.

If I was going to last I had to take a break, so as I rose off of Gail I told her to screw Dennis while I got some supplies for her first real double penetration. Gail got up and playfully grabbed Dennis by the ankles as she pulled him down flat onto the bed, and jumped on top of him. She was riding him like a bull while I went to the nightstand for the lube and a condom.

I sat down on the bed next to them and gently pushed Gail down onto Dennis's chest. They continued to fuck and kiss as I started to play with Gail's butt. I massaged her cheeks and worked my way into her crack rubbing from her tail bone down, brushing against her anus and taint, almost but not all the way to her pussy. Then I retraced the same path with my mouth, and although one of Gail's fantasies was to see me suck a dick, having my face this close to my pal's penis was just too weird.

I warmed up some lube in my hand and began applying it liberally. Gail continued riding Dennis as I started the stretching; first easing my index finger in, slowly all the way down to my knuckle, then two fingers all the way in. Gail was moaning a bit now with each breath. As I moved my fingers in and out I added generous amounts of lube until I was confident Gail wouldn't experience any un-desired discomfort, then I handed her a rubber and suggested she put it on Dennis.

Gail was surprised that I wanted Dennis to do her butt, but I wanted to see her face, and I wanted to be the one that she could see while she got double penetrated. So Gail raised to her knees, ripped open the package, and went down to use her mouth to roll the condom onto Dennis. With her butt up in the air as she did her thing on Dennis, I took the opportunity to enter her pussy from behind. Gail took her time on Dennis as I fucked her doggie style.

After a short time I withdrew from Gail and got on the bed next to them. Gail got on top of me and lowered herself on to my cock and started grinding. Dennis positioned himself behind Gail and began rubbing his dick in between her cheeks. Gail commenced an appreciative hum with the sensual feeling of the second cock on her sensitive skin. Her grinding slowed as Dennis increased the pressure against her anus, and he gently eased himself in.

Gail and I had been kissing, but as Dennis moved deeper into Gail's ass the kiss became something else that I find difficult to describe. Our faces were still touching, but mouths open more and making intermittent contact as Gail began breathing harder and moaning more loudly. For my part, with the weight of my spouse and friend on top of me, I couldn't move too much, so I just let Gail and Dennis do most of the work.

Gail's face showed neither pain nor pleasure, rather she looked intense as her hips bucked against Dennis's thrusts. I asked if she was doing okay; she answered "just shut up and fuck me". Gail moans grew louder as she built towards another orgasm. Dennis was taking pretty deep breaths as well, and Gail seemed to sense that he was cumming and that was enough to set her off; she was screaming and bucking so hard that Dennis probably thought he was in the rodeo.

danny333
danny333
29 Followers
12