Birthday Bootie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She finished untying me and Greg pulled his cock out of me. Joe lifted me up and flipped me over onto my stomach before I even realized what was happening. Then Joe stood behind me with his hands on my ass saying, "God you have a sweet ass. I'm going to have to fuck you in that ass."

"Oh, no. I don't do that, Joe. Thanks for um...offering." I managed to get out while looking at Greg. Greg was just smiling at me.

"It's all good, sweetheart. It's your birthday." Joe told me. So he grabbed my hips and thrust his massive wide cock into my wet hole. As soon as he did, I came all over it making it even wetter. "Oh yeah, baby, that's what I'm talking about." Joe told me. He kept shoving his hips into mine, stretching my hole wide, making my mouth hang open, it felt so fucking good. Greg saw an opportunity, stood in front of me and shoved his beautiful long cock into my open, waiting mouth. I gobbled it up like I had never given head before.

We got this rhythm down while Betty lay underneath me and rubbed on my clit and held my ass. It was all just so fucking amazing, I almost couldn't stand it. I was so out of it with ecstasy. There was so much pleasure going on at once, I didn't know what to focus on. I felt Joe pick me up again while Greg lay down on the table. Joe then pulled me off of his huge erection and deposited me onto Greg. After having Joe in me, I slid down easily onto Greg's penis. Greg's cock was big anyway and definitely longer than typical, but Joe's girth had stretched me out a little bit. I started pumping up and down on Greg, while Greg took my tit in his mouth. We got into one of our routine positions that we love to be in. Betty was playing with my other tit and would reach down to hold Greg cock while I was sliding up and down. All of a sudden, hands were everywhere again. I bent over and started kissing Greg. Joe slid his tongue in a circle around my asshole. My pussy clenched so hard that Greg cried out. I came again flooding Greg as well as Betty's hand. She took her hand and rubbed it all over my slit and my ass.

Greg got off the table and let Betty take his place. I stayed on my hands and knees and started eating her out again. It felt so good to be here, to be in this place with my face between Betty's legs. Greg and Joe had their hands all over my ass and their fingers in my pussy and rubbing my clit. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over. I felt the pressure of someone closing in on me. I kept licking and nipping at Betty. She was writhing all over the place. She was so wet, I took two fingers and slid them into her wet tunnel and found her G-spot. I started rotating my fingers and making her moan and cry out. I knew I could make her cum. She didn't need a cock in her. She needed me. She could feel me. My fingers could make her cum. I kept rubbing and flicking, my tongue never leaving her wetness. I heard her scream out and felt a flood of wetness in my upturned palm. I slid up her body, tits to tits and stuck those two fingers into her waiting mouth. She greedily sucked the juices off and then kissed me.

She rolled off of the table and let Greg take her place again. I went after his dick like a crazed woman. I was licking, sucking, biting, stroking, cupping his balls, pulling, jerking, and he was begging me to slow down. I was so turned on, I couldn't help it. I was jerking him off so fast, I thought his cock might catch fire. I flooded him with my wet mouth. Sucking and sucking. Finally, as soon as I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat, I felt his load start going down my throat. I swallowed and kept swallowing. He had so much cum for me I almost couldn't keep up. I kept my mouth on him until his dick shrank down, worn out. It was then, and only then that I realized that Joe was behind me again with his massive cock in me. Not just in me, but in my ass! "How long have you been fucking me in the ass!?" I yelled at him.

Joe just grinned that lopsided grin and kept pumping away. He was sweaty and his face was red. "Darlin', I'm just trying to keep it together until you're ready to join the rest of us."

"Ha ha, Joe. Good luck with that. She has this uncanny stamina thing." Greg called out from the corner of the room. He was already sinking down in the chair, but enjoying watching the show with Betty on his lap.

I just grinned and said, "keep up if you can cowboy." I started pumping my hips back into him. He took that as the challenge that it was and double timed it. "OH MY GOD," I hollered out. Then he took his finger and started rubbing my over swollen clit. "You fucker! You're cheating!" I yelled at Joe. He just started laughing and made sure to pull his cock all the way out to the head and then slam it all the way down to his balls. He kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and at some point, I'm pretty sure I blacked out. "FUCK YEAH BABY!!" I started to cum and couldn't stop. It started way down in the center of my belly and radiated out. Joe kept fucking me so it just intensified the orgasm. I felt my fingers going numb. My toes were curled so tight they were starting to get cramps. By the fourth time I started to cum, Joe's ass tightened up and I could feel his hot seed spilling into my ass. That feeling alone made everything go blank.

When I opened my eyes, Joe was laying astride me absently stroking my tit. I looked over and Betty was sucking Greg back to life. I closed my eyes again and went into oblivion.

Once I was finally able to open my eyes again, Greg was dressed, Betty and Joe were gone and Greg had my clothes ready for me to put on. Greg helped me get dressed and we walked back to the car arm in arm. Finally settled in the car and headed home, Greg looked over at me and said, "So, how was your birthday?"

I just looked over at him and grinned. I asked him, "Do we have to wait until my birthday next year before we do it again?"

12