Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh godddd!!" Tracy was still riding me as her orgasm subsided. "Fuck I love your cock!"

I was lost in ecstasy, my entire body was alive and crackling with sexual energy, I felt like the King of the Fucking World. It was the best natural high I'd ever experienced.

"Fuck yeah Trace ride that fucking cock!" Sara was masturbating wildly and I could hear how wet her pussy was as she fingered herself.

"It's so... ah!... much better... than Trey's!" When I heard that I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed on to Tracy's hips and slam-fucked my cock up into her vice-like pussy. I was a man possessed. She screamed out and began to cum again. I pulled her down fully onto me and began to shoot rope after rope of hot cum directly into her cunt. "Ohhhh FUUUUUCK YESSSSS!!" Sara collapsed to the floor and began to scream out her own orgasm as all three of us came together. It was an incredible experience. I was still shooting when Tracy began to cum on my cock for the third time. We were all groaning and crying out but none of it was legible. It was the sound of pure animalistic pleasure. Tracy rode out her third orgasm and collapsed on top of me. My softening cock remained inside her as all three of us tried to recover from the best orgasm of our lives.

Sara sat up first. "Oh my god. That was incredible." All I could do was nod. She knelt beside the chair where Tracy and I still lay connected at the waist.

"Did you enjoy your surprise, birthday boy?"

"God I fucking love you," I replied, and we kissed.

12