Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Lil gets them their own slave.
2.2k words
4.53
23.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers

Birthdays are special to me. Really special. It's hard to imagine another occasion during the year that a person gets to stand up on a chair and say "Hey, what the fuck? This day is about me. Celebrate bitches!" with such complete and utter justification. Which is why, when the last 21 birthdays of mine sucked, I was more than a little put off. I remember doing everything I could to make sure family, friends, and strangers I passed on the street had the best birthday imaginable, and yet somehow, when it came to mine, something went wrong. I had to work, or I got sick, or I had a fight with a girlfriend or someone I loved forgot what day it was. And yet I kept putting more effort into birthdays every year, hoping that someone would finally get the hint and do the same thing back for me.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I spent my birthdays crying in my attic room, eating porridge and pretending the mice were my friends; quite the opposite. My friends usually got me a modest gift, my parents would give me a call to wish they could be there, and my girlfriend would take me out to an extravagant dinner to show me the menagerie of gifts she bought me. I suppose, really, it was selfish of me to want more. People are supposed to be happy with what they get, never ask for anything and be eternally grateful that someone remembered their birthday at all.

"Who? Me? My birthday? Already? Huh, you're right," was the expected response when the gifts were presented, but it always felt fake and hollow. I wanted someone who knew me to give me something that I would remember for decades to come, a gift that would perk up my year. My favorite dinner coupled with my favorite movie, all without being prompted, showing how much somebody loved me. It was my own fault in the end; I didn't let enough people get close enough to really know what I wanted. Usually, I didn't even know what I wanted.

When I got home from work that night (it was my birthday, I had to work of course), I could smell dinner cooking. Lily knew how much I loved pasta, or, more importantly, how much I loved her cooking, so I had guessed that dinner might be waiting for me when I got home. As I got closer, I could see the pot boiling on the stove, as well as a bottle of wine open on the counter. My girlfriend, however, was not in sight. She had probably just gotten off work herself, and it was amazing that she had the time or energy to make any kind of dinner for me at all, birthday or not. I smiled at the thought of her rushing home to make it for me after a hard day, and as much as I wished she had just relaxed and not stressed out about it, I was more than a little flattered that she'd do it for me.

A hand slipped over my shoulder and down my neck, turning me to find that she was wearing an old, soft robe I had given her for Christmas the year before. Even though her hair didn't look wet, she must have been in the shower. Pulling herself in close to me, she let her lips touch mine, chastely, giving me a peck before disappearing into the kitchen.

"This is all done," she said, gesturing towards the pasta, "and will keep while I give you your presents."

I moved up behind her and began to slip my hands inside her robe, but she slapped them away. She grinned at me with a playful smile.

"Not yet. Your presents first."

She grabbed the wine and my hand, and led me into the other room. She knew that I had sold my PS2 a few months earlier and had been mildly regretting it, so I was pretty sure what my gift was. Call it boyfriend's intuition. Or maybe the fact that I was here when the Sony box arrived from Amazon...

She led me inside her room as I prepared to make a surprised face at my gift. My first inclination that maybe I didn't have as good of intuition as I thought was when she let the robe slide off her shoulders. She hadn't been in the shower as I had thought, but instead had been covering up the fact that she had a tight, leather corset on, matching panties, and fish net stockings. The second clue came when I noticed that there was a girl tied up on our bed. She was dressed in a pink plaid skirt, matching white dress shirt and knee highs, but, more noticeably, was hogtied with her hands and legs behind her back and a ball gag forcefully shoved into her mouth. I stared dumbfounded, trying to take this all in, while my girlfriend just grinned at me.

"Happy Birthday."

I looked at her, mouth still trying to close, and managed a squeaky, "Are you kidding?"

Her face changed, turning into a pout, and she sat on the bed next to the tied girl.

"Do you not like your gift?"

She let a hand trace up the girl's legs, over the socks and underneath her skirt. I tried very, very hard to breathe, and found it almost impossible.

"It's not that...I just...wow... yeah... wow..."

She grinned at me again, lifting up the girl's skirt a little so I could see her ass barely covered by a blue thong.

"Her name is Kittie, and she's all ours tonight. We can do anything we want to her. You can do anything you want to her."

She smacked Kittie's ass to prove her point, and the girl moaned through the ball gag.

"Isn't that right, sweetie?"

I could barely hear her muffled moan in reply, but if I had any doubts, Kittie grinding her ass back against my girlfriend's hand put them to rest.

Any ability I had to speak had fried along with the working parts of my brain a few seconds earlier. All I could do was watch Lil begin to trace one of her hands over her own legs, her own pussy, while bringing her other hand down hard on Kittie's ass. Red marks were beginning to crop up, but still Kittie was grinding her ass back to meet the smacks, every single time. I finally got my hands to move and undo the clips attached to the handcuffs on her legs so she could relax back while Lily beat her.

To make up for this nice treatment, Lil drove her hand down harder now, causing Kittie to arc up off the bed with each hit, and I could hear her begging through the ball gag. I leaned over, letting my lips taste Lil's, letting our tongues touch, and suddenly she was pulling me towards her. I fell on top of the bound girl as my girlfriend's hungry mouth sucked in my tongue, as I felt her own sliding over my teeth, her hands rubbing over my chest and my work shirt. Kittie struggled underneath me, whether due to the sudden lack of spanking or my weight was a toss up, but at the moment, I didn't care. My whole world disappeared inside our kiss, and in what seemed like an hour, she finally pulled away.

"Aw, baby, you're not using your gift."

I looked down at the girl underneath us, not sure how to respond, causing Lil to roll her eyes.

"Ok, I'll open it for you."

She reached around and undid the ball gag in Kittie's mouth, smacking her butt when she let out a sigh of relief, and then pulled her around so she was on her knees facing us. Before I knew it, my belt was undone and Lil had forced Kittie's mouth down forcefully on my dick.

"Be a good little whore and do something useful with that mouth, instead of whining."

That taken care of, she returned to kissing me, even more passionately, if that was possible. I could feel Kittie's small mouth sucking my cock, her reddish hair bouncing up in down in my lap, all the while I had Lily's beautiful tongue in my mouth, and I realized that no birthday, ever, could come close to this. If I was made President of Nicaragua by some weird lapse of paperwork next year, still, this would win.

Lil pulled away finally, smiling at me, sweetly, and she let me sit against the wall and let our slave blow me. Her mouth was moving up and down on my cock, slowly, inexperienced, and Lil lay her head on my chest to watch. Having the love of my life sitting her, admiring another girl suck me off, I couldn't even put into words how turned on I was. I'm not sure if my dick had ever been this hard, or ever would be again. Lil reached down and grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair, lifting her head up, and delivered a modest slap across her face.

"If I'd known you were this horrible at sucking dick, I would have left the ball gag in. Now fucking suck him off!"

She pushed down again, holding onto her hair, and began guiding her head up and down, fast, on me. It felt amazing, but I could feel Kittie begin to pull away, tighten her mouth, and finally she pulled away with a loud gag. Lil rolled her eyes again and got down on the floor next to her, pushing her away roughly.

"Fuck. Little whore can't do anything right."

She took me in her mouth, slowly, and ran her tongue all around the head of my dick. Now, Kittie's blow job hadn't been bad, but Lil knew exactly what spots to hit and had me moaning in a little under a second flat. Her tongue snaked out, licking around the shaft. Her eyes met mine as she deep throated me, gagging only a little when she was as far down as she could go. I could feel her lips tighten as she finally let go of my cock with a gasp and a moan, on both our ends.

"Is that so hard, you little slut?"

She grabbed Kittie's head again and shoved her back down, ordering her to stick out her tongue, to suck harder, instructing her how to give me a good blowjob. Every time she didn't seem to be listening or didn't do something fast enough, her hand cracked down hard on her ass, causing a little whimper to escape out around my cock that had shivers dancing all the way up my nervous system.

"You can't do anything right."

Frustrated, she threw the girl onto her back and swung her legs on top so she was straddling her. Pushing her panties to one side, she sank her pussy down right onto Kittie's face.

"At least tell me you can eat pussy right."

As she started to lick my girlfriend's clit, Lil bent over and started to lick all around my cock. It was a tease, after the mouth fucking she had me giving Kittie, but getting to watch Kittie stick her tongue as far up her pussy as she could get it easily made up for it. I could see my girlfriend's hips start to move, fucking the girl's mouth like I had been, and she finally let her mouth sink all the way down over my cock. I could feel my orgasm coming, and as much as I wanted this to go on, I couldn't do much to stop it. I couldn't take my eyes off that little tongue darting all over my girlfriend's pussy, lapping up her juices, and I realized I was starting to come.

Lil hopped off, quickly, and pulled Kittie up, forcing her mouth down on my dick one last time. The hot warm feeling of her mouth was all I could take, and with a final thrust, I could feel myself shooting deep inside her mouth. She gagged again, causing some come to leak out around her lips, but after a hard slap on the ass, she proceeded to swallow everything I could give her. Lil moaned watching this, cooing in my ear.

"That's it, take it you little slut, swallow his fucking come, that's it..."

As I could feel the last bits dripping out Kittie pulled back from my cock. Lil still held her head close so she could lick off any drops that were left dangling from my dick, but finally she let her go and she slumped back onto her butt, breathing heavily. I could see a thin line of spit, or come, attaching her mouth to my cock, and the sight almost completely turned me on again. As if this wasn't enough, Lily leaned forward again, smiling, and licked up the last of the come from the side of her slave's face. As the two girls kissed, my erection was almost completely restored. Lil leaned back from the kiss and smiled at me, stroking Kittie's face.

"Let's go get some dinner baby. She'll be here all night for us. Don't worry."

I smiled, remembering how I thought she had got me a PS2, and how incredible this night was going to be. Lil replaced the gag in Kittie's mouth and hogtied her again, leaving her on the bed as she led me into the other room.

"Happy birthday, sweetie."

jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers