Birthday Favours

Story Info
Ginger's birthday party, and Ardanis is the favour!
7.5k words
4.53
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

© 2012 GingerM

Ardanis didn't like this; he couldn't see and that made him nervous.

Funny, he mused, how one thing led to another. Naira had called him the week before to ask if he was willing to help out with a friend's birthday party. Not thinking much of it at the time, he'd agreed, not asking other than to get the date and time just in case of prior commitments. Naira had told him she'd pick him up so he didn't really worry about 'where'. As for 'who', he'd tried to think whose birthday was coming up. Ginger, he knew, but he hadn't seen a party invitation from her, nor had Mina called him to say he was supposed to be there.

He'd been rather surprised, then, when the doorbell rang and he'd found Naira waiting there, a good two hours early. His ears pinned forward inquisitively as the gorgeous Holstein cowgirl stepped in with a shopping bag in one hand. "Naira? You're kinda early, aren't you?"

"Early?" she smiled, closing the door behind her. "Well, a bit... but we need to warm up." Her green eyes were warm with love, but he noticed there was a distinct glitter, too; one he was very familiar with. She advanced on with with a remarkably predatory air, her fingers quickly undoing her blouse as she shrugged out of it, followed by her skirt being pushed down over the generous swell of her hips. He caught his breath as her full breasts bounced, barely restrained by her bra; Naira was a classic beauty in his opinion, and when she was aroused -- as she was right now -- she was a sight. Bra and panties quickly followed, marking a trail across the floor, then her arms were around him and his face was pressed into the sweet-scented valley between her tits.

Naira didn't waste any time fooling around; her blood was up and the grey-furred tom hastened to match her bareness. He was faster than she, simply because he hadn't expected her this early and thus was clad only in gym shorts. The cowgirl pulled him down on the living-room floor with her, settling astride him; he could feel her tufted tail tickling his thighs as she leaned forward, smiling lustfully. "You know what I want, sweetie," she murmured, grinding atop him, and truthfully he was more than half-ready; the sight of her stripping her clothes off had roused him as well, and his tom-cock rose eagerly to the challenge. Then she was lifting herself up to settle again, warm and wet around him.

*** *** ***

After a shared shower and drying off, Naira brought out the shopping bag. "Now that you're nicely warmed up, we can get ready for the party," she giggled, her hands diving into the bag. "Let's see what we have, mmm?"

The first thing was a pair of briefs. Very brief briefs, made of shiny red latex. Closer examination revealed that the crotch area appeared to be removable. "Just what kind of party am I helping at?!" he asked, and Naira gave a lowing chuckle.

"You didn't ask, so I thought you knew," she replied.

Maybe I should have, he thought apprehensively, examining the garment. Wearing it he might as well be naked; it would cling to every curve, assuming he could get into it at all. Of course, if Naira picked it out, she knows it'll fit. Reluctantly he stepped into them and pulled them up. The latex pulled at his fur a bit and he made a low growling noise of frustration; it was pulling against the grain and making his fur stand out in untidy tufts. The fit was every bit as tight as he'd feared; the red latex moulded to his hips and crotch; there was practically a glowing neon sign screaming "COCK HERE!!!" with a bright red arrow.

"Hmm... I hope those don't get too badly damaged, hon," Naira said, her warm gaze admiring him. "I think I like you in those!" She studied the tom intently for a few moments, enjoying the sight while he brushed futilely at the tufted fur. The contrast of deep red latex against the silky grey of his coat was startling, and the room lights reflected from the shiny surface, showcasing his tom-hood very nicely indeed. "Next," she reached into the bag again, "we have this lovely matching hood."

Ardanis' ears went flat against his skull. "I am not wearing that!" he stated flatly. It was the same deep, shiny red latex as the briefs that were sinfully cupping him. Two latex shells were moulded into it, clearly to encase his ears... in fact, he realized, it looked remarkably like a Batman mask. In red latex. There were a few straps and buckles not normally seen on the Dark Knight's headgear but the resemblance was remarkable.

Naira looked at him, disappointment in her large, liquid eyes. "You did promise to help," she said softly, her ears drooping, and Ardanis caught himself. For the life of him, he couldn't remember if he'd actually promised -- or simply said he would. "I'm very disappointed... but I won't make you," she went on, and that did it. He hated to disappoint her.

"Okay," he acquiesced, closing his eyes as he tugged the hood on over his head. He was grateful to find it wasn't as tight a fit as the briefs; while snug, it didn't seem designed to clamp his head in a vise. Except, he realized, there were no eyes holes. "Naira...?!" he called, his voice rising in alarm. He could smell her nearness, and then her fingers were working at the buckles and he breathed out in relief. Only, he realized, she wasn't taking the hood off... she was fastening them! Something cold and metallic bumped against his Adams apple and his fingers rose to touch it. A square-ish metal thing, and a loop -- it was a padlock; the cowgirl had locked the hood onto him! "Hey!" he hissed, lashing his tail, "this isn't what I agreed to! Take it off!"

He heard her rich bovine chuckle. "It's exactly what you agreed to, lover," she replied and he could hear the smile in her voice. "Don't worry -- I'm not going to take advantage of you," her voice said and that calmed him slightly until the next logical question occurred to him -- if Naira wasn't, who was?

He took a couple of tentative steps, the urge to flee, to escape rising strongly in him. Reflexively his claws extended and then he felt her hand on his, in a strong, reassuring grip. "Shhh...," she reassured him, "it's okay, you're safe. C'mon, turn a bit," her other hand settled on his hip, guiding him, "now just a couple of steps and turn again, then sit down." His heart pounding wildly, Ardanis did as she said and breathed out heavily as he felt the familiar softness of his bed under his thighs.

His soft-furred ears twitched, trying to swivel to catch sounds. He could hear her moving about the room and as he concentrated, he found he could form a picture of where she was. The soft, plastic-y rustling, that had to be her shopping bag; he could hear the muffled clop of her hooves on the carpeted floor, too. Other noises were somewhat harder to identify; a soft, insistent squeaking sound which he couldn't place, accompanied by a couple of muffled "hnnffs!"; a rude-sounding 'blort' which had to be some liquid or gel coming from a squeeze or pump bottle.

Her footsteps came back toward him, the timbre of her steps oddly different. That strange squeaking sound came with her, and something creaked softly near him. "He swore it was a size 14," she muttered, "but wow, that's hella tight for a 14... okay, kittycat, just a couple more things and we'll be going." The bag rustled again, then her footsteps moved away. The bed shifted suddenly and he instinctively reached back to brace himself. "Good boy," she purred approvingly, and something soft but unyielding snikked around his wrists.

Ardanis' heart raced while he thought furiously. He couldn't figure out who the party was for. If he'd gotten an invitation from Ginger, this would have made perfect sense; the petite mouse loved bondage games. It wasn't Mina's birthday and certainly not Naira's. Rapidly his mind flicked through mental files, trying to think who it might be.

Naira's hands distracted him, yanking him back to the moment as she opened the removable crotch piece from his briefs. The sudden cool draft across his tom-hood roused him and her voice held a smile as she noticed. "You bad, bad kitty!" Then she was sliding something cool onto his cock; a ring. "There... that'll keep things from going off too soon," she chuckled, tucking him back in and replacing the removable portion. The pressure of the latex pressed all around, moulding to the ring, and he had no doubt at all that it was perfectly visible through the shiny red material.

"Last touch," she murmured, and he felt her fingers at his throat. Something lined in softness snugged around it, and there was another click followed by a soft jingle, and then a tug. Ardanis felt completely abased. He'd been tied up before; he'd endured cock rings, he'd had anal plugs inserted -- though in some ways those were a relief, compared to, say, Mina being inserted in him -- but being hooded was new.

He didn't like not being able to see; not a bit.

Naira guided him out of the bedroom and to the front door; he heard the drawer of the front hall stand open and close as she took his keys. He heard a car approach and the engine slow to idle as Naira said, "Right on time, too!" Then she was leading him down the front steps - "step down, step down, last one... now you're on the ground" - and a fresh tug on the leash attached to his collar. "Come on, Ardanis, we're going to be late." He felt her hand on his shoulder as he neared the car. "Okay, sweetie, turn and sit and let me guide your head," she said, and he slid onto the seat.

His nose twitched; from the smells, this wasn't a taxi and it wasn't her car. Rich leather, the scent of wood, soft carpet under his feet; Naira had gotten a limousine. He felt the car shift as she climbed in and settled in the seat and the door closed. After a moment another door closed -- the chauffeur's -- and then the car pulled away with smooth, purring power.

The ride lasted about half an hour as nearly as he could tell, and while he usually had an excellent sense of direction, he had no idea where they were going. He was quite sure at one point that the driver had doubled back and almost spoke up, but something prevented him. Naira had gone to considerable effort to arrange everything and he very much doubted the route was by accident.

When they arrived, wherever it what, Naira helped him out again. The soft murmur of traffic sounded distantly; wherever this was, it wasn't on a busy street. Then she was leading him up a walk, up a flight of stairs.

A male voice spoke, greeting them. "Good evening, Madam. A pleasure to have you here..." A rustle, a light squeak. Ardanis shifted uneasily, then settled as Naira's hand -- gloved, he thought -- rested on his shoulder. "Ah, Mistress Milk. Of course. Please, this way." A heavy, muffled sound, and then Naira was leading him inside, following the measured tread of the male voice.

The carpet under his feet was soft and thick, and swallowed every paw-fall. He could hear people passing them; whispered comments following like stray scraps of insinuation...

"... ooo... look at those buns..."

"... let me know if you get tired of him..."

"... such a pretty kitty..."

Naira laughed softly at a couple of the comments but kept him moving, until their unseen guide stopped. Ardanis wasn't quite sure what warned him, but he stopped himself, just in time to avoid running into the man. There was a soft metallic scrape, a click, and their usher's murmured, "Your lounge, Madam," followed by a papery rustle which Ardanis was quite sure was money.

The door swung open, only the softest of muffled thumps indicating when it had reached the stop, and voices trailed off at their arrival. The room -- the lounge -- was rife with scents, tantalizingly familiar ones; he was sure he knew that heavy bovine musk as well as the equally familiar scent of mouse.

"Naira!" several voices called in welcome, and Ardanis recognized every one of them. Ginger.

Mina. Kani. And... he quivered, straining to identify the elusive, feline, female scent, but to no avail; it was partly masked by another one, reminiscent of sand and warmth... So intent was he that he stopped dead, until Naira's voluptuously curvaceous form pushed him forward.

The problem was that the floor had disappeared under his feet. He scrabbled wildly, his feline instincts screaming danger in contrast to his heart which told him Naira would never let him be endangered while he was bound and hooded; then his foot made contact with something smooth, slippery and very much pillowy, which turned out to be the floor after all.

"Oops... sorry, Ardanis," Naira apologized behind him, her large hand catching him around the waist to steady him. "I should've warned you about the floor."

"Ye... yes..." he panted, trying to calm his racing heart and catch his breath. "You sure should have."

"I said I was sorry, hon," she replied, her voice a combination of apology and reproof. "You okay now?" Her arm was still around him, supportive in case he needed her. He nodded and she went on, "Okay -- just watch it, the floor's likely to wobble when I get off the platform." It certainly did, but forewarned, he was much better able to keep his balance. "Okay, sweetie," she replied. "Now it's time for the party, and you're the favour!" He could hear the smirk in her voice, and from further off, the sound of someone rubbing hands together.

"Come toward my voice, Ardanis," said a new, purring female voice, and his heart plummeted. Demona? Demona's here as well? He could easily picture her presiding over this party. "Everyone else, please keep still for him," she added, and the foam-attenuated motions of the floor slowed as they obeyed. He stepped carefully as he could, tail and arms outstretched for balance. Demona's scent and Ginger's grew stronger in his nose, so he must be going the right way... "Stop," Demona said in a voice of command.

"Go ahead, Ginger," she said after a moment, and Ardanis could hear her smile. Footsteps shifted the floor, coming closer, and he knew Ginger was right in front of him.

"What an awesome party favour!" she chortled. He could picture her as clearly as if he was unhooded; she would be standing with legs planted wide, fists on her hips, and there would be such a salacious, hungry smile on her face. He knew exactly what she would want from him, too. At first, anyway... "Mmm... on your knees, kitty," she said, and he felt a tug on his leash. He dropped to his knees carefully but didn't waste any time about it. Footsteps shifted the floor behind him and the warm earthy scent of Naira filled his nostrils.

He knew what was about to happen and quickly ran his raspy tongue over his lips -- and sure enough, he felt Ginger's small paws on his head. "You know what I like, hon," she said in a husky voice, "and since it's my birthday -" he felt and tasted her mouse-hood on his tongue "- you should give me exactly what I want." Even if he'd felt inclined to answer her, he couldn't have; as she stopped speaking, he felt her fingers tighten, digging into the latex hood and her she-cock pushed eagerly in, seeking the back of his throat. All he could do was swallow repeatedly as she gagged him and cooed with pleasure at the sensations of his tongue along the underside of her shaft.

"Mmm! Oh yeah, hon... you do know how!" she sighed happily. He felt Naira's hands on him as well, one on the back of his head and the other on his latex-encased buns. "You should see yourself, sugar," she whispered lewdly. "Don't worry, though; there'll be pictures. Lots of pictures." That he could easily believe; Ginger and Mina were particular fans of recording their exploits -- with him, with each other, with whomever else caught their fancy. He knew very well there were several very explicit photos of the three of them, as well as a memorable occasion in which five of them -- and him the only male -- had engaged in an all-nighter at Ginger & Mina's place.

Ginger's thrusting grew more urgent, needy; he could tell she'd been saving up for her party, which meant this was by no means the last time he would encounter her girlcock this evening. Normally she and Mina were quite capable of several rounds as it was; if Ginger had been abstaining for her birthday then he, as the party favour, was going to get it but good. On the other hand, judging by the sounds and smells around him, he wasn't the only one.

Naira gave a lowing 'oof!' in his ear, jolting against him from behind; that and the overpowering bovine musk told him who it likely was. "Oh FUCK, Mina!" she breathed out, confirming his theory. He was very sure the Holstein and the minotauress were no stranger to each others' bodies and knowing Mina's proclivities and urges, he was mildly impressed she'd managed to restrain herself until now. Wet slaps told him Naira was enjoying Mina's attentions, and soon the coupling couple shifted away from the mouse-and-cat show.

He was getting more and more aroused himself, responding to the raw sexuality radiating from the mouse-girl who was energetically face-fucking him now. His throat now relaxed, he simply accepted the enthusiastic pounding from the panting mouse. She was grunting lustfully and he gave a muffled yelp around her pistoning mouse-log as her grip on his head tightened and the latex hood yanked at his hair.

He felt and smelled another presence; a hint of darkness and elemental sensuality as well as a whiff of expensive liqueur -- Kani. Her fingers cupped the latex bulge between his legs, making a ripping sound as the velcro parted when the removable part came off. The grey-furred tom felt his freed cock swing up eagerly, and Kani's small warm hands and mouth along it, massaging, tasting... he hissed around the mouthful of girlcock, pleasure coursing through him. Naira had known exactly what she was doing, though; as long as that cock ring remained in place, he wasn't going to be able to cum, however much he wanted or needed to.

Ginger, on the other hand, was going to cum, and from her lustful, panting grunts, she was right on the edge. Her balls slapped his chin fiercely with each rutting stroke, until a gasping wail escaped her and a sudden flood of thick, gooey mouse-cum spurted from her knob to coat his tonsils! "HnnnFFFF!! she groaned loudly, jamming herself hard against his face. "Nnnffuuuuuck!! Cumming!!!" she called in a half-chanting tone, like some high priestess conducting profane rites. He swallowed rapidly, as rapidly as he could, but it wasn't quite enough, as he knew it wouldn't be, and Ginger's spooge began leaking from his mouth, tracking down the short, plush fur of his jaw.

Two lowing, earth-shaking bellows behind him told him that Naira and Mina were likewise shuddering in the grip of pleasure, and a muffled howl broke from his throat past Ginger's cum-pumping pole as Kani's warm wet mouth engulfed him and he bucked involuntarily at the surge of ecstasy. It was a sweetly agonizing ecstasy; the unyielding ring around his rigid pole preventing the release his body craved.

"Hooo... oh yeah..." Ginger breathed out as she relaxed. She shook herself, pulling her she-maleness out of his mouth, one hand gripping herself as she jerked the last creamy dollops to send them flying in pearly, sticky strands, landing on his face. "Mmmm... best party favour ever," she chuckled. He could tell she'd turned her head as her voice moved. "Thanks, everyone, for setting this up, and for emceeing it, Demona," she called in her sexy, throaty voice.

"You're welcome, and happy birthday, Ginger," Demona replied warmly. "And now you can feel free to unwrap him," but Ginger wasn't waiting. Ardanis could feel her nimble fingers working at the hood's buckles, then the curiously slippery, tacky grip of the latex tugging at his hair and the shells of his ears. He looked around as the hood came free, heedless for the moment of the sticky remnants of Ginger's seed cooling and matting in his facial fur.

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers