Birthday Festivities Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex gets what's coming to him.
4.8k words
4.59
53.4k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the feedback on Chapter one. I decided to keep the story going based on how many people seemed to enjoy it, so please feel free to leave feedback on this chapter. I enjoy seeing what people think.

As far as the editing goes, I tried to be a little more careful with mistakes. I also tried to find an editor on the volunteer page, but no one was responding. If you are a volunteer editor, please pm me if you are interested in editing more of my work. I could obviously use a little editing help based on the first chapter comments.

Anyway, without further ado.

****************

Alex sat in the hot tub alone, still a little bewildered at what had just happened. He had so many questions to ask his mom. They sat together, her head resting on his shoulder for about 5 wonderful minutes while he caught his breath. As soon as his heart-rate had returned to normal, his mom announced that she was heading inside.

"See ya later," She said with a wink and was gone, her smile never leaving her face.

He pondered over the the last two hours and watched her ass sway into the house.

***********

Linda had a lot on her mind as well. She looked down at Alex from the window in her bedroom and breathed a sigh of contentment. Tom's gentle snoring on the bed beside her hardly registered. She was in love all over again, each time she looked at Alex. She was disappointed when he got out of the tub, stretched and grabbed his towel. He walked toward the house.

No longer having Alex to gaze upon, she stepped back from the window and sat in the bedside chair. She glanced over at the book she had been working through and almost picked it up before deciding that she was way too scatter brained to focus on reading. Instead she just sat back, closed her eyes and let her thoughts go.

There were so many feelings stirring in her right now. What surprised her the most though, was that guilt and regret were nowhere to be found.

Her heart fluttered.

How could she describe the feeling in any way that would do it justice? It's like that moment in high school. That moment, when your crush hands you a note that says they like you right back. Little fireworks go off in your heart every time you think the persons name or see their face. Nothing in the world can duplicate that feeling. She remembered that feeling well, but hadn't felt it for some time before today.

Without even realizing it, she was thinking back to her past romance with Tom. They had been into each other for months before either of them realized how easy it would be to get together. She would watch him on the sports field after school. He would sneak peeks at her in art classes. It wasn't until Tom finally worked up the courage to act on a little tip that his friend Bobby gave him that they got together.

Linda's mind then wandered back to graduation. That was the first time they had gone past fooling around. In fact, Linda was pretty sure that it was that night that was responsible for Jess. She wasn't certain because as soon as that wall was torn down, there was no keeping their hands off each other. For the next month they were insatiable.

Well, Linda was.

Tom was your average young man. He loved sex as much as a person would expect a testosterone filled youth would, but he was hesitant to take risks. He could show restraint, unlike Linda who lived for risks of a sexual nature. Not serious risks mind you, like sleeping around, but the risk of being caught drove her over the edge. Once she got those thoughts in her head, there was very little that could stop her. One of her favorite games was seeing just how much she could get away with when they couldn't be alone. She would quietly ride his cock in the back of a bus, or give him a hand job under the table at his family's Thanksgiving dinner. She loved that her lover would be forced to keep his composure while the people around them were oblivious.

Linda giggled to herself as she remembered the lecture he had given her that night. She could never understand the issue, it's not like they got caught. They never got caught. She was too careful for that and Tom had always been able to play it off, but the thrill is what got her.

Linda kept the fun and games alive until Tom entered the world of big business. That was about a year after Alex was born. The income that sustained them in the past didn't seem like enough anymore and Tom started working his way up the corporate ladder. He was frequently putting in extra hours to impress this person or that. Promotions and pay raises seemed to take the place of fun and games.

Linda was fine though. At least, that's what she told herself. During the play dates she took the kids on, she often heard her friends complain about their husbands. "They don't understand how exhausting it is raising children," They'd all say. "He gets home and is all over me. I've spent the day cooking, cleaning, hardly have time for a shower and he wants to jump my bones, two steps into the door. I swear, I've used the old headache excuse so many times he's gonna buy stocks in Tylenol."

"If only," Linda spoke, waking herself up back in the present. She sighed again, the excitement of earlier that day forgotten.

It wasn't until she heard Alex's footsteps pass by on the way to his room that her heart skipped a beat and she was brought right back to her previous state of mind.

She stood up from the chair to get dressed. Noticing the wet spot left in her chair. No, it wasn't from the sweet memories and forgotten romance of her past. It wasn't even from the illicit thoughts of Alex and her newly discovered relationship. It was simply that she was still wearing her towel wrapped tightly around her and the wet bathing suit had soaked through, leaving its mark. She removed the towel and her bathing suit and went to the dresser in search of a light, summer dress. She caught a glimpse of her naked self in the mirror and stopped just long enough to give an approving nod.

*******

Alex was back downstairs on the couch aimlessly flipping through the channels when his mom came down the stairs, dressed in a one of her many summer dresses. It was a dress that Alex had seen before and was unremarkable in every ways. Well, it used to be. Alex looked at his mom like he was seeing a brand new person. He had noticed her beauty before, of course. It fueled many 'evening sessions' when he was spending some alone time in his room. But now, now it was like she was real. Before this morning, she was just a figment of his imagination. A fantasy. Perfection. Not something that could ever be experienced or touched, but now...now she was really there.

He watched her glide from the stairs, around the sofa like he was watching a movie in slow motion. The sun dress seemed to be blowing in a breeze that didn't exist. She slowly moved towards him like she was floating on a cloud and...flopped unceremoniously on the sofa beside him, snapping him out of the illusion.

"Watchya watching?" She asked, just as if it was any average day.

"I'm sorry?" He replied.

"Just wondering what your watching is all," She repeated.

"Uh..nothing, just flipping," He said, a little bit disconnected from the conversation. He focused back onto the television.

Linda could tell that something was not right. 'A mother knows more about her son then he knows about himself' she silently thought to herself, repeating what she had said that morning. She thought it would be a good idea for them to clear the air a little.

"There something you wanna talk about...or ask?" She pulled his chin with the same gentle maneuver that she had used in the hot tub, again locking eyes.

Alex immediately broke eye contact and looked down.

"Hey babe, you doing OK?" Linda asked again, genuinely concerned that she pushed things to far. Her heart sank a little.

"Yeah..." Alex finally said, still not looking up return her gaze.

"Hey babe?" Linda said softly, with sadness in her voice. "I really need you to talk to me OK? I'm sorry, I thought you would enjoy that. I never would have done that if I had any reason to think you wouldn't." She sniffed, eyes welling up.

Alex looked up at her when he heard the sniff and immediately embraced her. "Oh mom...I'm sorry...I didn't mean...," He paused briefly, "I loved it, I really did. I was just trying to think of what question to ask first. It was the best present I could ask for, honestly. Please don't be upset."

Relief washed over Linda as she heard her son speak to her. She really thought she had screwed things up. "Are your sure?" she said quietly, "I could never forgive mysel..."

Alex cut her off, "Absolutely."

Alex pulled back from the hug and looking her in the eyes.

"Are you really, really su..." Linda began.

Alex cut her off again. "Mom, remember when you said that you wanted me to trust you? Remember the three things you said I had to trust? You love me, you would never do anything to hurt me and that if I ever wanted you to stop...all I had to do was say so. I heard every word of what you said and I trust everything you said, but you're gonna have to trust me too. I don't have a prepared speech on the subject or anything. I just woke up this morning, maybe expecting a new video game or something, I'm still putting some pieces together, but I love you and trust you," He paused a moment. "Can you agree to trust me too?"

This time it was Linda's turn to start the embrace. She hugged Alex tight, maybe tighter then she ever had in the past and never wanted to let go.

"Gonna need some air here mom," Alex joked in an intentionally, and comically, labored voice.

Linda released her grasp and let him breath again. She looked at him with tear tracks down her face and moved back in for a much more tender and gentle hug.

"I'll be right back," She said "I gotta clean myself up and then we can talk, maybe put some of those pieces together."

After a quick trip to the kitchen to wash her face and grab a couple Cokes from the fridge, she returned.

"So, where should we start?" She asked.

"Well," Alex replied "When do I get the other birthday present?"

They both laughed at the contrast from the tender moment they just shared, not five minutes ago.

When the laugh reduced to a giggle, Linda replied, "Here I thought you were psychologically damaged and you start with a question like that. You'll just leave that up to me, I'll find a way before the day is out. It is your birthday after all and that means it's all about you. Anything else you wanna ask? I don't know how long your dad will be snoozing for and this isn't exactly a discussion we can have around the dinner table."

"Oh right.." He thought briefly about his dad. He tried to phrase the next question properly. "I don't want this question to upset you but, are we...or you...cheating on dad. I mean, with what we are doing, is this cheating?"

"Oh hun, to be cheating...you have to be in the game. Your father hasn't been in the game for a long time now. We still love each other, just not 'in love with each other', does that make sense?"

She waited through a few seconds of silence. She glanced at the TV in the silence and noticed he had left on a hockey game.

"Think of it like hockey," she said, realizing that Alex wasn't quite convinced. "If one team holds the other teams goalie down and scores, that's not fair right? That would be cheating. Now if that same team pulled their goalie out and got scored on, that would be fair right? Because they didn't want the goalie there in the first place." She continued.

Alex just stared at her. He finally couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing.

"Your first explanation was better," He laughed even harder. "What does hockey have to do with anything? That was the worst example I've ever heard."

"Shut up," Linda said over his laughing and punched him playfully on the shoulder, laughing her sweet little giggle. "What I'm trying to say is, he isn't missing out on anything that he would like to have. He lives in a world of business and finance and that's were his head is now. You know sometimes people just lose interest in what they used to have."

"I don't see how anyone could lose interest in you." Alex said. It was an honest statement. He didn't mean it as a compliment when he said it, but the way her face glowed when he said it made him happy he chose to.

"Thanks baby," She said, rubbing his head and messing up his hair.

She snuggled in to his arm and watched the last three minutes of the hockey game. The home team was down by a point and pulled their goalie. The other team scored. Linda smiled to herself wickedly.

The hockey game came to a close as the two snuggled on the couch. "Well," Linda began, "Your father is still asleep upstairs, what do you say we get to the main event?"

"I...uh...yeah..okay," Alex replied nervously, trying to contain his excitement.

"You just relax," Linda said as she put her hand down on the lump in his lap and gently massaged it. "Let mommy take care of you."

Linda slowly rubbed her left hand up and down his swelling cock, through his shorts. She could feel that her hand had to travel just a little further down it's length with each pass as he grew under the thin fabric. She loved the feeling of it. Hard as rock and at the same time soft as a feather. It had been swelling down alongside his left leg and now tented obscenely. She could clearly make out the mushroom tip as she ran her fingers down the length again, then she held down the fabric of the shorts to really make the outline show.

"Wow, I can't wait to get my first look at this beast," She said softly, right next to his ear, "How long is it?"

"Uh, never really measured before" Alex replied.

Linda stopped stroking, pulled back and looked at his skeptically.

"Oh alright," Alex surrendered, with a smile "Eight and a half inches."

"Mmmmm" Linda moaned as she went back to tracing her fingers around the swollen shape. "Looks like that's gonna get uncomfortable positioned like that, you wanna get some layers out of the way?"

Linda wasn't waiting for an answer and slid her fingers to hook the hip of his shorts. She grasped the left side and started to pull the material down. Alex pressed his back into the sofa to lift his hips and used his right hand to help the other side of his shorts down. Working together, they slowly revealed the object of Linda's interest. As soon as the shorts had worked their way low enough down his legs, his cock sprang back up and hit him in the stomach.

"Oooh, I can't wait to get a little taste of this," Linda said, as she let her fingers curl around his dick. Her fingers couldn't quite meet with her thumb as she began to stroke up and down, slowly and without purpose like in the hot tub. His cock felt like a brick wrapped in silk. So smooth, yet so hard. She slid her hand down and gripped harder, she could just barely get her thumb to reach her middle finger when she squeezed. She stroked up, memorized at the sight in front of her as she lost sight of the mushroom head under the foreskin. Then without releasing the tightened grip, she moved all the way down the length, exposing the head again and pressing firmly into his body at the base of his cock.

"Uuuugghhhh," The sensation of her driving hand made Alex's head fall back onto the back of the couch and he closed his eyes.

Linda held her hand at the base of his dick and kept the pressure on while she slid off the couch and knelt between his knees in from of him. She loosened her grip switched to her dominant hand before she stroked back up. She pulled his dick towards her and held it inches from her lips while she continued to stroke. She looked up his body and saw him relaxed on the couch, enjoying the sensations with his eyes closed. Linda let out a hot breath, like she was trying to steam up a window and let it crawl along his length, but made no contact with her lips. She continued to lightly breath on his dick and stroke up and down, all while looking at his face.

Alex could feel her breath on himself, how it warmed his dick. Her hand felt amazing and he couldn't wait for what was to come next. He started to wonder what was taking so long. Why hadn't she taken him in her mouth yet? He began to think she must be having second thoughts about the whole thing and opened his eyes to look down at her.

That was Linda's cue, that's what she was waiting for.

As soon as she captured his beautiful, brown eyes with her own, she drove her mouth down onto his cock. She looked him in the eyes and push until his cock hit the back of her throat. Alex could see the corners of her mouth curl up into a smile around his girth. She held his cock and didn't move her mouth. If Alex hadn't already cum earlier, he was sure that would be enough to send him over the edge.

Though she was not moving, Alex could feel her tongue working he underside of his shaft. It snaked around what little room it had as she held her head down on him, still looking in his eyes.

Suddenly, Alex's head broke eye contact and shot behind him to look at the stairs as a loud creak warned them that Tom was getting out of bed. He panicked and started to stand, inadvertently thrusting harder into Linda's mouth. Linda didn't relent. Using both hands she grabbed his hips as they rose off the sofa and pushed them, forcing Alex back down. Alex fell back to sitting. He moved his hands to Linda's face to push her head away as he heard his dad walking around the upstairs bedroom.

Linda again, knocked his hands away and kept her mouth right where it was.

Alex couldn't believe what was happening, was she trying to get them both killed?

"Dad's awake," Alex said in a panicked voice, though it was impossible that hadn't heard him stirring. "What are you doing?"

Linda finally started to work her mouth back off of him, much slower then he would have liked considering their state. As she pulled back, she maintained that vacuum in her mouth and sucked her way back along the length until she finally released him with a pop.

"Trust me," She said with a wink and sank back down.

'Trust her? What the hell is she talking about, Trust her...I am going to die on my nineteenth birthday.' Alex thought, trying to ignore the pleasure in his dick as she consumed him again. This time she didn't hold him though, she immediately retreated and settled into a rhythm bobbing up and down on his tool.

"Ughh" Alex grunted.

Alex's eyes again diverted as he heard the door to his parent's bedroom open. Again he looked behind him and over the back of the couch. His breathing was deep and uncontrolled as he look at the stairs that went from the kitchen to the second floor. He listened for his dads decent, but it never came. Instead the footsteps traveled down the hallway to the upstairs bathroom and he heard that door close.

Linda lifted her head off of the worried boy's cock "Be a dear and hand me my cell?" She asked, nodding towards the table before driving back down on her son.

Alex glanced at the phone. Lost in delirious pleasure and panic his body went on auto-pilot and reached for the phone and handed it to her outstretched hand as she continued to suck him. He didn't realize what a strange request it was until he had given it to her. It didn't matter any more, he could feel the build up coming. Even the orgasm he had earlier in the day wasn't enough to numb the urge he was feeling now. He was getting close.

Linda sensed he was close...and slowed down.

She was having fun with her little game and wanted to torture Alex just a little bit longer before he got release.

Linda sucked back again until just the head of his dick was in her mouth and licked at the tip, savoring the pre-cum that had become pretty steady.

Alex felt her pace slow as his orgasm slowly retreated again. He couldn't understand why she would stop when they had so little time left. He was concerned that she would push him to the edge until there was no time, he wouldn't get enough time to cum and he'd probably die of blue balls before dinner was served. 'What kind of cruel women was she,' he thought as his imagination carried on.

12