Birthday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 5 more minutes of this position, I felt another climax coming. Liv apparently did too. "Oh my god!" she said through clenched teeth and wrapped her legs even tighter around me, forcing me deeper. I sent her over the edge by sucking on her neck, trying to give her a hickey. She finally moaned, "Oh my god Matt, here it comes! Get ready! I'm CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!! OHHHH FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" and exploded.

This was too much for me too. I groaned, "Oh god baby. Ohhhh. OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and squirted, giving her a cream pie. We collapsed on the floor of the shower, exhausted, water still pouring from the shower head, soaking us and cleaning up the mess again.

I looked at Liv with a satisfied smile. "Are we done yet?"

She nodded and smiled weakly. "I'm good now. That's enough punishment for you." We got out and dried off and got dressed. I was shocked to see the time. 12:00! We'd been at it for 2 hours! We ordered room service for lunch and spent the next several hours resting and watching tv. It was at this point that we had a heart-to-heart conversation, the deepest I've ever had with her, still to this day.

I said to Liv, "Holy shit, that was intense!"

She laughed. "I know. I was just about to say that. That'll teach you to forget my birthday!"

"Uhhhhm, I don't know. What'll you do if I forget our anniversary?"

She turned to look at me with a grin. "Try it. I dare you! That's just as bad as my birthday, if not worse!"

"I wouldn't do that to you, baby. Trust me."

"I do. I trust you with my life. And my virginity. Remember your birthday?" We'd both lost our v-cards on my birthday last April. She gave me hers as a gift, hands down the best present anyone had ever given me.

"How could I forget? You had the sex drive of fucking Austin Powers that night! And today was just as crazy. Liv, I have to ask. I've never met a girl as horny as you. Or as willing to pleasure me. What I don't understand is why. Where the hell do you get your libido from?"

She was resting her head on my shoulder and watching tv as I said that, but muted it and sat up so we were at eye level, her expression dead serious now, instead of her usual mischievous one. "Haven't you guessed yet? It's perfectly obvious." I didn't reply, so she went on, "It's you. Ever since you asked me out, I've been head over fucking heels in love with you. Why else would I text you every day? Or give you my virginity? Or even agree to go out with you in the first place?" She paused and took a breath, still staring into my gray eyes with her hazel ones, and continued, "Two years ago, suffering through that French class, I knew I wanted you. I'd seen you around school before, and you struck me as quiet, but funny. I'd always thought you were a good looking guy. But then I saw you driving the flashiest car in the school parking lot. And I heard your band and what you could do with a guitar. From that point, I was sold. That was why I agreed so eagerly to go out with you. And that's also why I first kissed you that same day you asked me out, before we were even official. None of my prior boyfriends have lasted as long as you."

I was struggling to take all this in, but still she continued. "And when you finally asked me, I never looked back. I knew you'd be there for me. If I closed my mind in fear or sadness, you'd get it open. And if I started to lose it, you'd hug me and pull me together again. You've been there for me to open up to, or as a shoulder for me to cry on. And I'd do the same for you. When you got your wisdom teeth out and your dog died, I was there for you to lean on. I've never been this deeply in love before. We've fought before, like all couples do, but we always kiss and make up, and it makes our relationship stronger. And look at us now, almost 2 years later and still going strong. That's love. That's all there is to say." She finally finished.

I was about to cry. "Liv......that was beautiful. I don't know what to say. Wow."

She smiled and hugged me. "No need to say anything. Except for 'I love you' of course."

I took a deep breath and looked at her with teary eyes. "Liv, I want you to know, through thick and thin, through hell and back, I love you. Every fiber of me. You're my first girlfriend, and one of my best friends now. I can talk to you about anything, and you understand me. Again, from my soul and the bottom of my heart, I truly, deeply, love you."

"Likewise," she said, and pecked my lips. With that, we lay there for a while, comprehending our conversation. We eventually got restless, so we left the hotel room and walked around the city, talking some more, returning approximately 3 hours later to get ready for our dinner reservations. I was wearing a collared shirt and a nice pair of jeans. Liv had on a button-down shirt and tight-fitting khaki pants, complete with 3-inch high heels. The restaurant was one of the oldest in the city. We both ordered the same thing, steak and lobster with mashed potatoes. It might sound like an odd combo, but it was fantastic, "Like Viagra for my mouth," as I put it later, which Liv found hilarious. The food and service were great, but I almost choked when I got the bill. Two lobsters, two steaks, two mashed potatoes, 4 drinks, and dessert cost me $200! But Liv was definitely worth it.

We arrived back at the hotel at about 8:30. I gave her my present once we got back to the room. It was a very sexy and revealing white bikini. She smiled and said, "It's great! But I can only wear this around you. If my mom ever saw me in this, she'd have a stroke!"

We were bored, so we decided to go to the pool and try and burn off some of the food. Liv stripped in front of me and put her new present on. She shouldn't have bothered! It was covering the minimum amount of skin. I felt a stirring in my pants as I looked at her. Sadly, she couldn't walk to the pool dressed in that, so she threw on a pair of short shorts and a loose T-shirt. Lucky for us, the pool was deserted. Liv wearing the bikini was a sight to behold! Let's just say, it went to my head (you can decide which head I'm talking about). And when she got it wet, I discovered it was see-through! The pool closed at 10, so we eventually went back to the room to just chill out. I had been thinking about our whole heart-to-heart ever since she'd first said it, and I was more in love with her than ever. It's weird how that works.

Needless to say, the sex we had that night was unbelievable, the best I've ever had. It was the single most passionate night either of us could remember. At least 90% of it was just kissing and caressing, with the remainder actual penetration. It was slow and unhurried, not like the fast and hard romps we usually did. Seriously, it lasted for 4 hours. We didn't last that long of course, we both lost count of how many times we orgasmed, but it was mind blowing. The mental connection between us was nothing short of love. In the past, whenever we fucked, it was focused on the quick, rough, over-in-3-minutes, rail-and-bail type of ordeal. Our deep, searching conversation changed all that. Liv finally collapsed on top of me, covered in sweat and breathing really hard, at about 3 am after an earth-shattering orgasm in the cowgirl position, and went straight to sleep. I lay there, expecting her to open her eyes and resume our lovemaking, but she started snoring gently. I smiled to myself and whispered, "Happy birthday," even though she couldn't hear me, and drifted into post-coital sleep.

I woke up the next day with her still on top of me, sound asleep, her boobs crushing into my chest. Gently, I rolled her off me and stood up. It was a shame that we had to leave today. She stirred soon after me and opened her eyes, instantly locking on me. She smiled and gestured with a finger for me to come over, saying, "You know what I want. Lie down." She proceeded to suck my cock briefly before mounting me for the millionth and one fucking time that weekend. We skipped breakfast and spent the whole morning screwing like there was no tomorrow, in every position we could think of. We spent the afternoon walking around and sightseeing, and stopped for dinner on the way back to the hotel. Obviously, we were pretty tired by the time the limo came later that day, at about 9 pm. She slept the whole journey back, her head on my shoulder. I was hoping to get road head as a thank you, but that didn't happen.

The limo turned into Liv's driveway about an hour later. I was awake but she still wasn't. Gently, I nudged her, waking her up. She yawned and opened her eyes, stretching. "We're here already? Wow. Why don't I remember the ride?"

I laughed and put an arm around her shoulder, squeezing it gently. "You fell asleep before we left the parking lot, babe."

She smiled. "I was tired. I didn't know sex was that draining." We got out of the limo. Ozzy, the driver, had already brought our bags into her house. We said bye to him and I walked Liv up the driveway. Standing on the porch, I said, "Well Liv, it looks like this is goodbye."

She replied, "You can stay the night if you want. My parents are gone for the weekend too, remember?. They won't mind, as long as we don't-" She paused and grinned mischievously, making fucking gestures. "I can't promise to abstain from that though."

I laughed. "Jesus, Liv. I'm just a guy, not a fucking animal, for Christ's sake!"

"I know. Seriously though, I do need a break from being joined at the waist with you."

"What about the lips?"

"Never." With that, she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down for a long kiss. She finally pulled away, a strand of saliva hanging in the air like a spiderweb. "So, will you stay?"

I hesitated. I loved hanging out with her, but at the same time, I wanted to go home. My own bed sounded very tempting. And my guitar was calling my name. If I don't play it for more than a few days, I start freaking out and getting really agitated. I'd probably stay over anyway, but I felt like teasing her and making her persuade me.

She sensed this and begged, putting on an imploring puppy face. "Please? Come on. You know you want to. Pllllleeeeeaaassseeeee? Come on. For me. As your girlfriend. Your girlfriend with the sex drive of a fucking dinosaur." Her expression changed back to mischievous, and she leaned in close. So close, I could count the freckles on her cute nose. "I can make it worth your while," she breathed, caressing my thigh and leaning even closer. So close now, our lips were almost touching. I thought she was about to kiss me so I puckered up, but she noticed and stopped millimeters away from my mouth and said, "If you want more lip service, you'll have to stay."

I replied, being a wise guy, "You know Liv, I was always told to say no to peer pressure."

Her jaw dropped and her hazel eyes narrowed. Her hand dropped from my thigh. She looked at me with a "what the fuck....." look. "Matt, this isn't peer pressure. This is your girlfriend talking. Would you seriously say no to this face?" she paused and pointed to her pretty face. "Or this ass?" she grabbed my hands and placed them there. She smirked as if to say, "I've got you now."

I smiled, squeezing her ass. "Alright. You win. I'll stay."

She beamed and opened the door, and we went inside. "Yayyyyyy!!!"

I was left standing in her living room for a minute while she went to her room to throw on pajamas. My jaw dropped when she reappeared.

She was wearing a spaghetti top that was way too small for her, stopping just below her ribs. With no bra underneath, so her tits were falling out. On her legs, she was wearing skin-tight yoga pants. On top of that, she was eating a banana. She locked eyes with me and stuck it in her mouth. She slowly ate it, never breaking eye contact. She finally finished, walking over to the couch and sitting down, and said with a wink, "I'm just warming up."

I laughed, sitting beside her. "I thought you said you wanted a break."

"Yeah, from taking it in my pussy. I never said anything about my mouth," (I'm not making this up. She really talks like this, and has the libido to match).

"Honestly, Liv. Sometimes I think you have a bigger sexual appetite than most guys."

"Not really. You do this to me. I said I've been madly in love with you ever since we started dating. I'm just trying to please my man and do my job as the best girlfriend on the planet." She paused, turning away and breaking eye contact, "Of course, if you don't want a blowjob, I won't make you. I'm just offering."

"Aw Liv, I didn't mean it like that!" I put an arm around her shoulder and squeezed her arm, feeling bad. "I'm just surprised. I can't picture a girl being this horny. It's usually guys. I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I love you, you know that."

She turned her head and looked at me again, her expression serious (which doesn't happen to often, she's usually joking and friendly). "No, I'm sorry. It's just that I felt like I wasn't living up to your expectations. I thought my blowjob quality had gone downhill. I thought you weren't being satisfied. That's what I thought you were getting at. I was pissed off at myself for not giving 110% on my knees. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You owe me nothing." There was a long silence as she looked away, lost in thought. Then she looked back at me and said, "I'm offering you another blowjob. Do you want it or not?"

I smiled. "Of course. They're always fantastic! You're talented with your mouth, Liv. You could make a lot of men happy. I'm not gonna waste it."

She smiled weakly. "Thanks. But right now, you're the only man I care about. As long as you enjoy it, I'll keep it up. It's as simple as that."

"I do. You should have more self-confidence, babe. Look at you. You can cook. You've got a pretty face. Your body is smoking hot. You're athletic. And you have a great personality. Why do you think I chose to ask you out instead of the hundreds of other girls at school? I love you, Liv."

She smiled. "Thanks, baby. I love you too. And please be honest. My blowjobs haven't been lacking lately? I don't give you blue balls, do I?"

I laughed. "Liv! The shit you pull off with your mouth continues to blow my mind, even 2 years later! They sure as hell have not been bad! I couldn't have asked for a better way to get off!"

She perked up. "Do you really mean that?"

"Hell yes, I mean it! I don't remember the last time I jacked off. There's a reason for that. I have you!"

"Thanks, baby. I feel better now. One of my biggest priorities is making sure you get off when you want."

"I mean it. Your mouth is better than my hands could ever hope to be."

She smiled again, a genuinely happy one this time. I leaned in and gently kissed her and asked, "So, are we friends again?"

She beamed and we kissed again. "You know it! You still want the hummer?"

I smiled. "I'm good for it." She stood up, taking my hand. "Let's go. My room. Now." My eyes were glued to her perfect ass the whole time as we went to her room, like usual when she was in front of me.

Needless to say, the blowjob was awesome. She really put her back into it (or mouth, in this case). We went to sleep after, both of us in her bed, spooning.

We both woke up around the same time the next morning. Liv seemed to have completely forgotten about our conversation last night. She cooked breakfast for us. This was already a good start to the day, but she did it completely naked! She made eggs, toast, bacon, waffles, and pancakes.

I walked into the kitchen, dressed and showered, and was greeted by her, naked except for an apron, flipping eggs. "Morning, Matt," she said casually.

My jaw dropped and I stood there speechless.

She noticed my lack of words and looked up, smiling. "What's the matter? Pussy got your tongue? Don't worry, that's after we eat. I'm not eating. I'm saving myself for a sausage buffet, if ya know what I mean," she winked.

I still didn't say anything, trying to hide my boner. The food was great. For "dessert," as Liv called it, she poured maple syrup all over her boobs and toned, tanned stomach and made me lick it off. I'm not a big dessert guy, but this was awesome! Next came her pouring it all over my cock and licking it off. Her blowjobs were already out of this world but the syrup only made it better. She didn't miss a drop.

One thing led to another, and before I knew it, Liv was laid out on her back on top of the table, and I was banging her like my life depended on it. I finally came inside her, watching her rack bounce as she screamed in ecstasy. She finally sat up. Once again I was speechless.

She saw my face and said with a grin, "What? Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?"

We watched movies for the rest of the day, until she finally drove me home. In my driveway, she turned to me and spoke, "Matt, I can't thank you enough for this weekend. I had the time of my life!"

I laughed. "You're gonna somehow have to top all that shit for my birthday. Good luck."

She smiled. "I'll think of something. Maybe I'll do a striptease or a lap dance. Or make a stripper pole and dance for you." She had done all of these in the past, and they were all incredibly sexy.

"Am I boyfriend of the year now?"

She leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. "The fucking decade. I love you."

I got out and grabbed my bag. "I love you too. I'm sure I'll see you this week."

"Definitely. Almost all of me, in fact. Bye! Thanks again!" she backed out of the driveway and drove away, beeping and waving.

The rest of the week flew by. I saw her every day, but nothing could top that weekend. That was definitely one for the books.

12