Best Birthday Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You jump when you feel his fingers gently touch the sides of your hips and continue to glide further up. They move along your sides, under your arms and still further up. You moan when a hand cups each your breasts. He kneads their flesh as you continue to impale yourself faster and faster on his tongue. When he pinches each erect nipple between a finger and thumb it sends you over the edge. Your hips come down hard, your thighs squeeze together as much as they can with a head between them and you make a long, low guttural sound followed by "Fuuuuuck yeeeeesss!" Just as your body begins to relax he tugs on your nipples, stretching them and begins to move the tongue lodged deep in your pussy and you tense again "Jeeeeesus Chriiiiist!". When you finally relax and raise your hips he lets go of your nipples.

"Well that was fun. I didn't realize you were such a religious woman. Hey I was a little preoccupied so I couldn't tell but was that two separate orgasms or just a really long one?" You don't even pause before you answer "Just one wonderfully long one."

"Well in that case I owe you two more. Ready? Or do you need a few minutes?"

The air in your office reeks of sex. You're covered in sheen of sweat. Your nipples are throbbing from a combination of arousal and abuse. Your knees and elbows hurt a little and you wonder if they've got "desk burn". Your legs are still trembling slightly. You can feel rivulets of something rolling down your inner thighs. You're more excited than you can ever recall. "Oh I'm more than ready" you say in your sexiest voice "Are you?"

"I'm ready enough that I could drive a nail into a 2x4 with my cock so driving it into your tasty pussy won't be a problem but I'm saving that for the last one. You should know that I'm kind of an impatient guy so this next one is going to be quick again."

You feel his hands high on your ass again and you don't even wait for him to say anything before you begin lowering your pussy back down onto his magic mouth. When you're close enough to feel his breath on your skin he tugs your hips back and down. His lips engulf your clit and without any preamble he begins sucking in earnest. When the tip of his tongue flicks across the tip of your clit a bolt shoots to your pussy and then up into your abdomen. Your body tries to draw away from the shocking attack on your sex but his firm hands hold you in place.

He removes a hand from your ass after your body stops fighting to get away and then immediately sinks what feels like two fingers as far into your pussy as they can reach. The single thought 'He wasn't kidding about quick' manages to penetrate the haze from by the sexual overload you're experiencing that's clouding your mind. You don't even feel an iota of embarrassment as you start grinding your pussy on his face.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh."

You hear his muffled reply "Mets minish miss" and feel his left hand slide across and down your ass. It grabs hold of the toy still vibrating in your ass. It's been in there so long you've become numb to the vibrations but as he slides it out of your ass the numbness disappears. When he slides it back in the effect is astounding. A new line of fire runs from your ass to your clit, joins the one already emanating from there and ignites your entire body. If feels as if every muscle in your body locks up at the same time and so much fluid rushes out of you that you're afraid you peed on the messenger.

Throughout your very intense orgasm he continues to suck on your clit, finger your pussy and fuck your ass with the toy. Collectively these three things draw the feeling out until the ecstasy almost becomes agony. When your clit is finally too sensitive to be touched you buck your hips up, pulling it from between his lips, sliding your pussy off his fingers and driving the toy back into your ass. "Please that's enough. I can't take anymore right now."

He let's go of the toy, "Good thing my neck was starting hurt and I think a got a cramp in my tongue."

You hear the chair spin and slide back from the desk. It creaks as he stands and you feel the toy slide all the way out of your ass. When the buzzing stops your office is eerily quiet. "Now let's get you off that desk." You feel his hands working at the tape on your right leg. "Sorry about this" and then he pulls it off quickly like a giant Band-Aid.

"Ouch!"

He switches to your left leg and works the tape loose from the desk again. Your office is filled with a loud CRACK as he slaps your ass again and pulls the tape off at the same time.

"Better?"

"Surprisingly yes" you say with a slight grin as he helps you get your legs off the desk one at a time. They both shake a little as you try to put weight on them.

"Ok one second" and you hear him rustle around in his bags again. He moves to the front of the desk and tells you to keep your eyes closed. He lifts your panties off your head and replaces them with a real padded blindfold. "That's probably a little more comfortable and if you don't mind I'd like to keep your old blindfold as a reminder of today's fun?"

"They're all yours."

"Thanks."

He works at the tape on your right arm "Fast or slow?"

"Fast has worked so far" and you feel the Band-Aid sting again. He repeats the process for your other arm, removes your dress completely and then whistles as you rise shakily upright. "Very nice. Your tits felt great in my hands but they definitely look even better than they feel." After everything that's happened in the last hour you surprisingly find yourself blushing. "Thanks."

"We're in the final stretch. Ready or do you need a few minutes?"

"I don't suppose you have any water with you?"

"As a matter of fact I do. Still or sparkling?"

"Excuse me?"

You feel a hand on your hip and shoulder as he guides you back until the seat of the chair brushes the back of your legs. After you sit down he answers your question, "I told you, I believe in customer service. Would you like still bottled water or would you prefer sparkling mineral water?"

You're speechless for a few moments "That may be the most unbelievable part of this morning so far. Bottled water is fine." You hear the seal crack and he presses a bottle into your hand. "While you're working on that please decide on latex or non-latex."

You sip your water, lean back in the chair, cross your legs and reflect on your day so far. When you got up this morning you were excited at the prospect of a nice dinner with an interesting gentleman. You hoped for some engaging dinner conversation and that the night would end with a kiss on your doorstep. Now you're extremely excited while sitting naked in your office with a man whose face you haven't seen trying to decide what type of condom he should wear when he fucks you. You still haven't figured out who sent the Fuck-o-Gram but honestly you don't care. You're actually toying with the notion of sending yourself another one next month. Throughout your musings your guest has been puttering. He opened a second bottle of water and from the intermittent bag crinkling sounds you'd guess he's been packing up anything he doesn't need to finish his "delivery".

As you finish the bottle of water he asks "So what's your poison?"

"Non-latex."

"Allergy?"

"No, I'm just not sure if anyone's ever used one on me before. A girl's got to try new stuff from time to time right?" For the first time all morning laughter fills your office as the sheer absurdity of your statement hits both of you.

You hear what sounds like a plastic wrapper tearing. "That was a nice tension breaker. Ready to finish?"

"I've have some water and a good laugh, so yeah I think I'm ready. Are you?" He takes one of your hands and guides it to his rock-hard, condom-sheathed penis. "I guess you are" you say with a grin. "How do you want to do this?"

"Well I folded your dress and put it on the desk as a sort of cushion for your hips. Up to this point it's mostly been all about you but I really enjoy fucking a woman from behind. That way I can hold onto her hips, spank her ass, slide a thumb up her ass, slide a hand under her and rub her clit, slide a hand or two up her body and play with her tits or pull her hair. Really there are just so many options from behind it almost makes my head spin."

You reply "Well a few of those ideas made my head spin too. So sex from behind it is. For the record, I'm sort of a fan of that position as well and after spending all morning on my hands and knees I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of the desk and cushion." While at the same time thinking 'I'm thanking a complete stranger for fucking me in a thoughtful manner. How did I become a slut in an hour?'.

You stretch out a hand. He takes it, helps you to your feet and guides you over to the desk again. You find your folded dress by touch, settle your upper body into a comfortable position adjust your cushion and spread your legs. "Ready when you are."

He steps up behind you and cups your pussy with surprising familiarity then curls his middle finger and slips it easily between your moistening lips. "You are nice and ready and so am I." He withdraws his finger and replaces it with the head of his cock. He rubs it slowly up and down the cleft of your pussy. It doesn't feel like he's wearing a condom at all and you make a mental note to buy a box of non-latex condoms. He positions the head at the opening of your pussy and begins pushing into you slowly.

Your first thought is that the three orgasms and two fingers were nice warm ups but this is really what you've been craving since he first ran a finger over your panty covered pussy this morning. He continues pushing until the front of his thighs press against the back of yours and his hands settle on your hips. "Ahhhhh, your pussy feels amazing. It was well worth the work and the wait." He slides almost all the way back out.

"Your cock ain't so bad either. But I think we're doing it wrong. I'm supposed to give you the tip not the other way around."

"Oh I'll give you more than the tip" and with that he thrusts back in at the same slow, measured pace. After a few minutes of this you begin to thrust back. You realize you might be flirting with more consequences but you want him as deep inside as he can reach. After all his talk about options you realize he's probably been on edge for a while and is just going to slide in and out of you as long as he can hold out to prolong his enjoyment. So you take matters into your own hands, literally. You slide your right hand down and start rubbing and flicking your clit and your left hand up to pinch and tug your nipple.

Your actions have two immediate effects. First your pussy spasms around his cock every time you flick your clit. Second watching you pleasure yourself makes him start thrusting faster and harder. After another few minutes you feel your fourth and final orgasm starting to build. Unlike the last three, this one builds slowly. It possesses a tenderness that the others lacked. Ironically you think it almost feels anticlimactic after the explosive intensity of the first three orgasms.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahhhhh." You recover quickly and say "Happy Fucking Birthday to me, no pun intended" and chuckle. "Thank you, that was the best birthday present I've received in a very long time."

"You're welcome. Can you give me a minute to finish up and then we can chat all you want?"

You get a wicked idea, "Sure, if you want. But considering how much you seem to like my ass I was thinking you might like to cum on it rather than in my pussy." He slides all the way into you and stops.

"Really?" and the tone of his voice tells you the offer clearly takes him by surprise.

"Yes, really."

The timbre of his voice shifts and you guess he's struggling not to cum simply from the thought. "That sounds great to me. Can you please say 'You have my permission to remove your condom and cum on my ass.'?"

"Why?"

"For the official record."

Then it hits you, "Wait...you've been recoding the whole time?"

"Yes."

"I didn't realize" you pause for a moment, "Any chance I can get a copy?"

He chuckles, "We'll see but I really need your permission and I need it pretty quick if you know what I mean."

"Oh right, you have my permission to remove the condom and cum on my ass" and then you squeeze your pussy around his cock.

He practically screams "Hey that's not fair" as he slides out of your wet, snug tunnel. You feel his legs sliding against yours as he struggles to remove the condom and then something hard and hot slides between the cheeks of your ass. "Please no boinking this time" he says as he places a hand on top of your ass and his cock. He starts moving his hips back and forth and you can feel his cock parting the cheeks of your ass more and more with each stroke.

After about a half dozen back and forth strokes his cock settles all the way down and you can't resist any longer. On a down stroke you 'boink' and catch just the head of his cock between your cheeks. He immediately says "Oh Fuck!" an you feel him start to slide his cock back up. It feels like the first spurt lands right on top of your sphincter. He barely slides up at all before the next spurt floods the crease between your cheeks. He manages to push until you feel his scrotum against your ass before the last two spurts land on your lower back like a jism temporary tramp stamp.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. That was incredible. Now it's my turn to thank you sexy lady."

'I'll show you sexy lady' you think and reach back to locate the sticky mess on your back before slowly rubbing it into your skin. Next you slide your hand further down, push his cock aside, dredge your middle finger through the fluid in the crack of your ass and add it to the pool on your sphincter. A sharp intake of breath tells you he's watching your every movement. With a wicked grin he can't see from his position you slide your middle finger as far into your ass as you can.

"Fuuuuuck me! If I hadn't just cum I'd be shooting all over your ass and hand right now."

You pull your finger out, drag your index finger through what's left of the mess between your cheeks and then stick your gooey finger in your mouth. "Might as well start and end with a taste of you." As he leans over and kisses you on your shoulder you ask, "So do I get my message now?"

"Yeah" and he sounds both disappointed and nervous.

"Well I don't know who sent you but I owe them a BIG thank you. That was probably the best sex I've ever had and you did some things to me that I've only ever fantasized about. So what's the message and who sent it?"

"The message is 'Are you free for dinner Friday night?'" he says still with a hint of nervousness. You start to laugh out loud. A real, deep, belly shaking laugh. When you finally calm down and catch your breath, "Really? Someone sent you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before and then they want you to ask me to go out on a date with them? What is this X-rated high school?!? They must be fucking nuts!"

"Well it's a kind of complicated but I will say he's a pretty good guy."

"Really? How do you know?"

"Um...well...I don't work for a Fuck-o-Gram service. I doubt any of them even exist. I've seen you in the coffee shop lots of times and from the very first time I saw you I thought you were incredibly attractive but you always had an air of sadness around you. I assumed you had a lot going on in your life. A lot of stress. I didn't want to make it worse so I never said anything. Then a couple of weeks ago you got a phone call while you were waiting for your coffee and within seconds your face lit up. The sadness was banished and it was the most beautiful you've ever looked. Right then I decided you deserved to have that look on your face at least once a month. This is the best I could come up with for the first month." As he talked your smile faded and your face now wears a neutral expression. When he finishes a tangible silence hangs in the room.

He stands up and takes a step back, "Please say something."

You pull the blindfold off, look over your shoulder and recognize the barista you always thought was cute and funny and therefore taken and unavailable. Ironically his name really is John.

A big grin forms on your lips and you hand him the blindfold, "I get off work at 5:00 pm on Friday. Pick me up here and don't be late. We're going out for a nice dinner so I'll wear my favorite little black dress and I expect you to wear something that coordinates nicely." With a twinkle in your eye and a nod of your head towards the space under the desk you add, "And make sure you bring that fucking bag of goodies or should I call it your bag of fucking goodies?"