Birthday Gift

Story Info
A wife gives the best presents.
2.9k words
4.18
77.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going honey?"

"Just keep your pants on we're almost there."

It was Will's 28th birthday and his wife was taking him out for a special birthday surprise. He was becoming very impatient, considering he didn't like to be in the dark about anything let alone be blindfolded and chauffeured around.

Where in the world is she taking me. Will thought. He was thinking of all the things she might have planed. Probably just dinner and a movie, but he couldn't help but wonder why all the secrecy. Oh well he thought it's probably just to make it more of a surprise.

He felt the car pull into what seemed like a parking lot. "Are we here yet?"

"Just sit still I'll be right back. Oh yea, let me see your hands." As Will lifted his hands toward his wife he quickly felt a cold metal on his wrists. She had handcuffed him to something, most likely the steering wheel. "What the heck is going on!"

"Shhh, I'll be right back. I couldn't risk you ruining the surprise by taking off your blindfold." Will was very hard to surprise, and Ann wasn't taking any chances. Then she leaned over and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue past his lips and teasing his. Then she reached down and gave his cock squeeze finding he was aroused, which wasn't a big surprise because he always seemed to be horny. Will then heard her get out of the car and close the door.

It seemed to be an hour just waiting. A thousand scenarios went thought his mind on what his wife had planed. The one that seemed most likely was that she had driven around for a while and circled back home to have a nice dinner and romantic evening followed by some great sex. Their sex life was never boring, as a matter of fact it was quite good, great if you asked Will. She was an expert at giving head and as of recently become a little more adventuress, allowing him to finger her ass and trying new positions. But Will always had a desire for a little more, the big three he called them. Ann was well aware of them, they had talked about his desire to have her masturbate to orgasm in front of him, to swallow his cum, and more than both of those fuck her ass. Will loved her ass and was so excited that recently she had allowed him to finger fuck her tight little asshole. He was realistic though and knew it would be a while before he could get his cock into her sweet ass. Will had a larger than average cock, it was about 7 and half inches long but very thick. He was usually very happy about the size of his cock but in this instance, he worried it would be too thick to ever fuck her asshole.

Will heard someone wearing heels approaching the car. Great he thought how am I going to explain this to a stranger. It never occurred to him that it was Ann because she was wearing tennis shoes when they left the house. As the car door opened Will started to try to explain his situation and that she could move on, but as he began to speak he felt a soft finger on his lips. He was very confused, and then heard some keys and felt a new set of hand cuffs on his wrists followed by the removal of the first set. "Follow me for your big birthday surprise." She whispered in his ear. Then he was lead out of the car and lead over to a door. The walk told him that they weren't at home because they walked too far and didn't have to climb and stairs to get to the door.

Will was starting to get worried, what had his wife planned? He was praying that she hadn't planned a big party for him. He didn't want to be lead into a room full of family and friends handcuffed and blindfolded. He never liked to be the center of a good hearted joke.

As they entered the door it was quiet and she began to lead him up a few flights of stairs. Will was completely confused on where his wife had taken him, and more that a little intrigued to find out what she had in store. He began to ask what was going on, but before he could get the words out of his mouth Ann's mouth covered his as she gave him a very powerful kiss, searching for his tongue with her own. Just as he was starting to get into it she broke the kiss and said "We're here."

"Where" he asked.

"Not quite yet." She chided back.

He heard a door open and she lead him into the room. Not knowing what to expect he was back to worrying what his beautiful wife had in mind for him. He heard a soft music playing and could smell what he believed were candles. She placed him in front of a chair and pushed him back into it. "Hey what's the big deal" Will yelled.

"Just relax" Whit said "You will understand very shortly."

She undid his handcuffs and told him there is one rule. "No touching."

"What?"

"Do you want to continue?" His curiosity was getting the best of him, so he agreed.

" Lift your arms up." She demanded. He did so, and as he did she began to remove his shirt. I could get used to this he thought. "Put your arms on the armrest." She whispered in his ear. As he did she started to give him a little lap dance. A moan escaped form his mouth as the friction of her body felt great rubbing against his hardening cock. Instinctively he reached to rub her tits, but had his hands slapped. "NO TOUCHING" she said firmly. As he put his arms back down he felt something soft wrapping around his wrists. Not again he thought. After a few quick movements from Ann, his hands were bound to his chair. She continued to rub her body against his now hard cock. "I guess I can't trust you to follow directions, I didn't think you could so I prepared ahead of time." She stood up and asked if he was ready to begin. Begin, Will thought, I couldn't be more ready. She slipped his blindfold off. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust but when they finally did he realized they were in a hotel room. It was dimly lit with about 50 candles. There was a huge king bed in the center of the room, and a huge window looking over the city. His chair was against the wall facing the bed, and Ann was standing between the bed and him. She looked as sexy as he could ever remember. It was all he could not to rip his bonds of and attack her immediately. She was wearing a long trench coat that was slightly open revealing some of the sexy outfit she had picked out for him. She arched her shoulders back and let the coat slip to the floor. He almost came in his pants just from the sight of her. She was wearing a black corset with garters that ran down to a pair of stockings. She was wearing here tall boots that he loved and his favorite pair of black panties that made her ass looking amazing. She seductively spun around and said "I would ask what you think, but that bulge in your pants tells me all that I need to know."

'You look so fucking hot."

She just smiled and approached him. She bent over sticking her ass right in front of his face. He could smell the sweetness of her now wet pussy. Will loved the way his wife's cunt smelled when she got wet. He leaned forward and playfully bit her ass. "NO TOUCHING" she snapped at him. "I guess I'm just going to have to pack up and leave."

"No please don't." he pleaded. His cock was aching in anticipation.

"This is your last chance. If you break the rules again I will stop and the night will be over."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Good." She said. She removed his shoes and socks then stood up and did a slow spin so he could take in all her beauty. She then leaned down and started to undo his pants. He moaned at just the touch of his wife. She could tell how badly he wanted her, and that only made her hornier. She could fell her panties getting wet. She had to remind herself to remain in control so she could complete her plan. After she had undone his pants she started to tug them down. Will lifted his ass to allow her to remove them easier. After she got them past his ass, she slipped them down his legs stopping on occasion to slowly kiss his legs. After she had him completely naked and bound to the chair, she felt the power to play with him a little. Not that she had to seduce him anymore, she was sure he was more than ready to go. She just wanted to have a little more fun. She walked behind him and ran her fingernails all over his chest and neck. Then bent down and began to nibble on his ears and nipples. "I need you to touch my cock" Will pleaded. "All in good time." She playfully whispered in her ear. His whole body felt electric as she played with him. Finally she walked to the front of the chair and knelt before him. "Ask me for it."

"Suck my cock, please suck me."

She gave him a playful smile and began to lick and kiss his thighs. Moving her mouth just inches above his cock making sure he could feel the warmth of her breath. Will continued to thrust his cock upward towards his wife's mouth. Finally she began to lick the head of his swollen member. "AHHHHHH" he moaned. Will could barley take this torture any more. Ann then took her husband cock into her mouth, slowly sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. "Yea baby suck my cock that feels amazing." She began to fondle his balls while continuing to masterfully suck his cock. She could feel his balls start to tense up and she knew that he was ready to blow his load. "Baby I'm going to cum, so if you don't want it in your mouth you better move." He usually gave this warning because he knew his wife wasn't fond of the taste, and every time before she would remove her mouth and stroke his dick till he came. But not tonight, she just kept sucking. When he realized what was going to happen that sent him over the edge. "AHHHHHHHH GOD FUCK YEA! OH MY GOD!'

Ann was so turned on as Will shot his hot load in her mouth, she hungrily slurped up his cum. She couldn't swallow his entire load so a little dripped out of the corner of her mouth. When he had finished coming she licked up the little bit that she couldn't' swallow. She had never liked the taste of cum and had never even let anyone cum in her mouth till now. She couldn't figure out what had been the big deal but know that he had just emptied himself in her mouth made her even wetter. Her panties were now drenched and her husband completely spent and muttering how incredible that was. "That was so fucking hot watching you suck the cum out of me." He panted. She stood up and winked at him, "shows not over" She began to dance slowly and seductively. She bent over to unzip her boots, sliding one off then the other. As she continued to dance she could tell that it was having its desired effect, as Will's cock began to rise again. She crawled up onto the bed and lied down with her legs towards him. As she reached down to start rubbing her pussy though her soaking wet panties she heard Will cheering her on, "Oh fuck yea baby rub your cunt for me." She began to rub a little harder. Usually she didn't enjoy masturbating this way, usually she liked to use her vibrator. But she was so turned on by what had happened already her hand felt incredible. After a few moments of rubbing her hot cunt through her panties she slid her hand under then and touched her quivering pussy, sending shockwaves through her entire body. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt having her husband watch her pleasure herself. He continued to cheer on her efforts. "Oh god yes rub your pussy for me. Tell me it feels good. Take off those panties so I can see that sweet pussy of yours." She almost lost all control. "It feels so good baby, oh god I'm going to cum for you."

"Show me your pussy"

She then grabbed her panties and began to tug on them till they ripped right of. She got on all fours to give him a great view of pussy and ass. She looked back at him while she started to rub her pussy vigorously. "OH GOD WILL, IT FEELS SO GOOD."

"Finger your pussy for me." He begged.

She then slipped two of her fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She began to finger fuck herself with all she had. Will couldn't believe the show his wife was giving him. He was going out of his mind being tied to the chair, and then she did something that blew his mind. She slid her fingers out of her pussy and began to rub one on her asshole spreading her pussy juice all over her forbidden hole. Her other hand moved to clit and started rubbing circles on it, as she began to slid he finger up her ass. "Do you like watching me finger fuck my own ass?'

"Oh fuck yes fuck your ass with your finger. Make yourself cum. I want you to cum while you fuck that hot ass with your finger." That was all she needed and her body began to shake and convulse as her orgasm shook though her body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" As her hand slowly came to a stop and her body stop shaking she slumped down on the bed spent for a moment.

"That was so fucking hot, I need your body now. Oh god I'm going to explode. Come here and fuck me."

She slowly rose from the bed and smiled at him. "Like the show?" she said with a smirk. She slowly made her way over to him. "Remember, no touching." She then undid his bonds. It took all his will power not to attack her and fuck her mercilessly. "Lay on the bed" she ordered. He got to the bed and lied down with his cock pointing straight up. "Looks like your ready for your birthday present." She couldn't be serious he thought. First swallowing his cum and the masturbating for him and now she was going to take his cock in her tight little ass. She straddled him and rubbed her soaking wet pussy up and down his cock. He began to moan as she reached down and grabbed his cock. She guided it into her hot pussy and slowly began to ride his cock. "Oh fuck that feels good, fuck me Will fuck me."

"Your cunt is so hot." She rode his cock until she felt a little orgasm build up in her. "I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnnngggggg!" She squealed. As she regained her bearings she said the on thing that he had been dying to hear.

"Fuck my ass Will, stick the big hard cock in my ass."

She rose up and positioned her asshole right above his cock. Then she began to lower herself onto his waiting cock.

"Slid that ass on my cock!" She felt an enormous pressure on her puckered hole, and almost wanted to stop. Then he bucked his hips up sliding the head of his cock into her ass. They both moaned as they experienced the tightness of her ass. She held still until she got used to the size and slowly began to rub her clit as she lower herself onto his cock. He couldn't believe how tight and hot her ass felt. It was amazing. Once she had completely taken the length of his cock she began to cum again. "FUCKKKKKKKKK WILL I'M CUUUMMMMMMING AGAIN, YOUR COCK IN MY ASS IS MAKING ME CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Then sensing he was going to shot his second load in her ass soon he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her ass. "Oh god your ass is so tight I'm going to cum in you tight ass."

"Yea baby fucking cum in my ass! Shoot your load in my ass! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck my assssssssssss. Ah baby your cock feels so good in my ass." That's all he could take and his body began to shake. She could feel his cock twitching inside of her filling her ass like he filled her mouth earlier. "OHHHHH FUCK, OHHHH FUCK." He shouted as he slowly stopped moving deep in her ass. "Oh god baby that was so amazing." He purred as he held her in his arms. "I thought you might like your birthday surprise this year. "I just can't wait to see how you top this for my birthday.