Birthday Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They look even better up close," she said shyly, blushing a little.

I got the hint and leaned forward to take one nipple into my mouth. She arched her back, driving more of her breast into my mouth as I used my hand to caress the other one. After a while I shifted to the other one, not wanting to play favorites with either of them.

Slowly I started going lower, kissing and licking the underside of her boobs. Going lower, I placed kisses on her tummy and paused when I reached her navel. I dipped into her belly-button, flicking my tongue as if I was trying to scoop milk out of it and making her squirm under me. Going just a little lower, right above the line of her shorts, I planted my lips on her skin and blew a loud raspberry.

She giggled uncontrollably and pulled her legs up to her side while putting her hands on my shoulders to push me away. I didn't let up though and blew another monstrous one, causing her to shriek and laugh even more, desperately trying to push me lower. I let her off after that and travelled lower. Snapping open the button to her shorts I tugged them down and she lifted her ass to assist me in getting them off.

Underneath she was wearing matching pink panties. I had arrived at Pandora's box. Tentatively hooking my fingers at the waistband on either side, I looked up at her for permission to continue. She bit her lip and gave a small nod, lifting her ass once again. Pulling them down her long smooth legs, the first thing that hit me was her unmistakable musky scent. It was unlike anything I had ever encountered before, intoxicating and heady at the same time. As she spread her legs again I got my first view of her pretty pink lips, which were already coated with a layer of moisture.

I looked back up at her to see her watching me, holding her breath in anticipation, waiting for my next move. I couldn't disappoint her now could I? Figuring it was all or nothing, I threw caution to the wind and decided to dive in head first. Quite literally in this case. I stuck out my tongue flat and dragged it agonizingly slowly from the bottom to the top of her slit. That caused her to throw her head back and let out a low groan. I decided the taste wasn't bad at all, tangy and just a hint of sweet. I could get used to this.

After her initial reaction giving me a confidence boost, I was like a kid with a new toy, and I set out to take apart what was in front of me and figure out what made it tick. I tried all angles and even shaped my tongue in various ways, poking and probing, watching her reactions to every move I made. The things that made her grip the sheets I filed away as very good, and when I gently inserted one finger while licking the top, making her arch off the bed, I took that as very very good.

As I slowly rocked two fingers into her I went in search of the elusive pearl under the hood that I'd heard so much about. Discovering it tucked away comfortably under her folds, I gently coaxed it out and the reaction I got when I flicked the tip of my tongue over it was explosive. A jerk and a sudden inrush of breath, and her hands found their way into my hair, grabbing fistfuls of it, though not very tightly. This I was going to file under extremely good.

Knowing her weakness I proceeded to actively avoid it, instead deliberately dancing around it, circling closer and closer but not quite giving her what she wanted. I could see her glorious breasts rise and fall with each deep breath she took, and she left one hand in my hair while moving the other one up to squeeze her breasts. She tried to maneuver my head to where she wanted but I somehow foiled her efforts every time.

I had picked up the pace with my fingers and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. It was flowing like the Amazon River down there.

"Brain please..." She moaned, once again trying to guide me to her centre spot.

I lifted my head and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Oh look, she speaks," I said, echoing her sentiments from this morning.

She locked her pleading eyes with mine and whispered, "Brian..."

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

Please, she worded soundlessly.

I had planned on teasing her a bit more for all the times she had made me suffer but the look in her eyes made me forget everything. Not breaking eye contact I latched down onto her little nub like a vacuum cleaner and sucked hard while furiously flicking it with the tip of my tongue and cautiously adding a third finger into her soaking wetness.

It was like a bomb going off. Her fingers gripped my hair almost painfully and her thighs clamped down around my head like the jaws of death. Her head was thrown back in a silent scream, her hands were pulling me deeper into her and her legs were squeezing the blood out of my head, but boy did I enjoy the sight before me. I could see the muscles in her stomach contract and release as wave after wave hit, her body jerking with each one. I was surprised I didn't cum just by watching her beautiful body orgasming.

At long last she started coming down, easing her grip on my hair and releasing her death grip on my head. I knew my ears would be glowing like red lights at an intersection. I was so hard and so on edge that if so much as a feather brushed against my erection it would be like the Fourth of July fireworks in here. Removing my fingers from her I was pulled up by her and she gave me a ridiculously hot kiss, not caring that I was basically dripping with her juices.

"That..." kiss, "was..." kiss, "amazing..." She said between kisses.

I couldn't describe how glad I was that she'd enjoyed it. I had just done the best I could with what little I knew, literally learning on the job, and I couldn't be happier that at least I hadn't screwed this up.

As she refused to let go of my lips, she tugged my shorts down and I kicked them off unceremoniously. My boxers went next and we were finally both in our birthday suits. She ran her hands all over my back, then put one hand on my lower back and pushed down so that my groin was now resting on hers.

I broke the kiss temporarily, trying to gather myself,

"Mel I..."

"I know," she said, staring into my eyes.

"I won't even last a minute," I tried again.

"It's ok. Isn't that why you made sure I came first?" she asked softly, running her fingers down my cheek.

I stared at her dumbfounded, not believing she'd figured me out so easily.

She gave me that sexy smile, "You're not sly as you think," she said, tapping my nose with her finger and wriggling under me to position herself, then reaching down to take hold of me and guide me to her entrance.

Even that touch was driving me nuts. I thought of exhaust manifolds, continuous variable transmissions, gearbox oil, fat old grandmas, global warming, duck hunting, even Sylvester Stallone screaming 'Adriaaaaaaaaaaan' to distract myself, but it all vanished as soon as I made contact with her soft warmth. Instinctively I pushed my hips forward and after a few attempts I finally had just the head inside of her. I paused, trying to multiply six fifty four by nine thirty three in my head to take the edge off.

My body betrayed me though, and I slowly kept sinking into her until I bottomed out, laying pelvis to pelvis. I was propped up on my elbows to avoid crushing her under me but she wrapped her hands around my back and pulled herself up to me so that we were in full contact with each other. Damn, she was not making this any easier. We stayed like that for a while, me still unable to comprehend the silky velvet feeling that was surrounding my hard-on.

"How's it feel?" she whispered in my ear, "think you can find a better sheath?"

I just shook my head and blew the air out of my lungs in one go, unable to find words to describe it.

Slowly I pulled back a little and pushed back in. The friction was like fire around me and I tried my damnest to stop any sound from escaping from my throat. Men weren't supposed to groan, right? I just know there's a rule about that somewhere.

Five more strokes and I was on the edge, teetering dangerously, unable to decide what to do. Despite what Lissy had said about being safe I tried to pull out so I wouldn't explode in her, but she had already guessed my intentions. As I lifted my hips she immediately wrapped her legs around me and lowered her hands to my butt, pulling me back in her.

"Liss, I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"I know. Cum in me baby," she said huskily, "fill me up."

Mount Vesuvius aint got shit on me. I'd have submerged Pompeii twice over with the amount and intensity I erupted with. Melissa kept sucking on my earlobe and whispering God knows what into my ear the entire time as I nuzzled into her neck and unloaded into her.

After what seemed like an eternity I finally floated back down to earth, into the loft in the cabin, and into the arms of the most amazing girl I'd ever known. I didn't move for a couple of minutes, then rolled off onto my side of the bed, taking Melissa with me. I had slipped out of her by now and she snuggled into me, both of us reveling in the afterglow of what had just transpired. My mind was completely blank and I had the stupidest smile plastered on my face.

"Your face will get cramps if you keep smiling like that," Melissa said looking up at me.

"You could probably shoot my face off right now and I wouldn't notice it," I replied.

She smiled, "That good huh?"

"Good? Good would be the understatement of the year, that was fantastic!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed your first time," she said as she pulled me closer, "and I'm glad I was the one to pop your cherry," she teased.

"Shut up," I replied, for a lack of a better comeback, "and besides, I remember a certain someone begging me to let her cum."

"Shut up," she smacked my chest.

"But Mel, was it... was it good for you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Are you kidding? I can't remember the last time I came that hard. That mouth of yours is good at winding me up in more ways than one."

I felt like stepping out onto the balcony and beating my chest with my fists like a gorilla. Yeah, maybe I hadn't made her cum by being inside her, but I'd work on that stamina as we went on. At least I hadn't left her completely high and dry.

As we lay in companionable silence I heard something. It was toned down and whoever it was was trying mighty hard to keep it down but failing miserably. From downstairs I could hear a distinct female voice moaning 'yes, yes, oohh yesssssss'. I was just wondering if Melissa had heard it when she looked up at me with an amused look.

"I guess they're officially sealing the deal," she said.

"Yup. She's not going to let him get any sleep tonight, that's for sure."

Melissa found her favorite spot on my chest and we gradually started going towards la-la land. Just before I went completely under I heard the squeak of bed springs from the other side of the cabin. I smiled to myself thinking this proposal stuff had put everyone in a bit of an amorous mood.

Good for them, I thought as I tightened my arm around Melissa and drifted off.

******************************************

Coming back towards consciousness, I immediately felt like something was missing. With eyes still closed I tapped the bed beside me, looking for Melissa, but found it empty. It was still slightly warm though, and there was a lingering scent of her so it couldn't have been long since she left.

I opened my eyes and tilted forward to a sight I will never forget. I don't think I will ever wake up to a better sight for the rest of my life. Melissa was standing out on the balcony, supporting herself with her hands on the railing, staring out over the distance, completely naked. Beyond her, the sun was just peeking up over the tree-line and bathing her with a golden light, almost making her glow.

For a few moments, I was captivated by the portrait she painted, her ruffled morning hair just adding that much more to her appeal. I dragged my gaze downwards, to the sensual curve of her back and the incredibly sexy dimples just above her ass. Her weight was mostly supported on one leg, her injured one slightly bent, only touching the floor with her toes.

I couldn't take it anymore and got out of bed, walking silently over to her. I was already standing at attention from the vision she was presenting. I molded myself to her, putting my arms around her and lowering my head into the crook of her neck. Words were not necessary and she just sighed and tilted her head further to the side, allowing me more access to her neck and shoulder.

The early morning birds were chirping and the air was crisp, quite evident by the way her nipples were erect and pointing outwards like little bullets. I cupped her breasts and slid my erection between her ass cheeks, slowly grinding up and down while kissing down from her neck to her shoulder. It felt incredibly hot to be doing this out in the open, in full view of the jungle around us, even though I knew there was no one else around who could catch us. There was a danger of the ones downstairs though, they could come out and see us on the balcony at any time.

Melissa lifted her injured leg and wrapped it back around mine, opening herself to me. It couldn't be clearer what she wanted, and for once, I wasn't going to argue. I dipped down a little and lined myself with her, then rose up, sliding into her in one fluid motion. I heard a contented sigh from her, like she had finally found what made her complete. Her head flopped back onto my shoulder and she closed her eyes, reveling in the feeling of being filled up. The feelings were reciprocated on my side as well. I didn't know how I had lived this long without her.

The sun was about halfway up as I began slow and easy strokes in and out of her and she raised one hand to grasp the back of my head. Keeping one hand on her breasts, I slid the other one down to her leg that was wrapped behind me, holding it in place so she wouldn't get tired. Even though my pace was relaxed I still knew I wasn't going to last long, the feeling of her gripping on me was just too good. I think she sensed that because her other hand travelled down and she started playing with herself, getting herself closer to my level.

She bit her lip as she strummed her nub, and exhaled sharply every time I pinched her nipple. Her hand moved faster as she got closer and, sensing she needed more physical contact, I forced her to turn her head and locked on to her lips, increasing my pace as well. She reached the point of no return and went over, gentle convulsions going through her as I felt her flutter around me. I was right behind her and I stilled and unloaded into her, not trusting my legs to support us if I continued pumping.

Her head was hanging forward and she was taking deep breaths, the occasional flutter still causing me to twitch inside her. I kissed the back of her neck, down to the sharp pointy bone that protruded out at the base where her neck met her spine. I finally slipped out of her, and she looked back up.

The sun was fully up now, and the forest was coming alive with the different sounds of everything starting to stir. She put her leg back down and turned around in my arms, looking right into my eyes. We communicated everything we wanted to say without uttering a syllable. It didn't seem necessary to complicate things with words, we each knew what we were feeling and we could read it in the other's eyes. Sometimes the best things are better left unsaid.

She nodded towards the bed and I blinked in affirmation. Holding her steady with my hand on her waist, I assisted her into the room even though I was aware that if she got to the balcony without help, she could probably get back without it too. During the course of the traverse, my hand slipped a few times down to her butt. She just smiled knowingly and shook her head, opting to ignore it.

You can't blame me, it was a gorgeous ass.

*****************************************

An hour later we all met downstairs for a quick breakfast of eggs, toast and some orange juice. Sally had already prepared the food when we got down and she motioned us to our plates after she and Melissa exchanged their morning hug. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want to but I totally believe women have a secret language that they communicate with that men have no clue about. The two of them exchanged looks, small smiles and a coupe nods and slight raising of eyebrows that I could bet my life on was a fully fledged conversation. Sally flashed me a warm smile after their little Morse code which made me wonder just what had been said. I returned the smile and headed for my place. I was ravenous after last night.

The table was a relatively quiet affair as no one knew what the other had heard the previous night, so everyone just concentrated on their food. I kept throwing knowing smiles towards Nick and Jenna but they kept avoiding my gaze, completely vesting their interest in their plates in front of them.

I dramatically cleared my throat, "I hope everyone slept alright."

There were grunts and nods of acknowledgement, then silence again. No one had even looked up. How dare they ignore me? This was simply unacceptable, something had to be done. I turned to Melissa,

"You know I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt a raccoon had found its way into the cabin and I was waving a sausage at it to lure it away. I kept asking it 'does the little raccoon want a sausage? Do you want a little sausage in you?'"

"That was a pretty weird dream," Melissa said.

"I know, but it gets weirder. It turned out it was a talking raccoon. So when I asked if it wanted a sausage, guess what it said?"

The clatter of knives and forks stopped as everyone waited for me to continue. I could feel Jenna's eyes boring holes in the back of my head like lasers.

"What?" Melissa asked, knowing exactly what I was getting at.

"It said, 'Yesss, yess, oh yesssssssssss'" I mimicked Jenna from last night.

I ducked to avoid the flying toast that almost impaled itself in my forehead. Jenna could give Batman a run for his money. Her toast could probably do more damage than his bat-shruikens. Nick was holding his head in his hands, knowing full well I would never let them live this down.

Bill and Sally were smiling, indicating that they had heard the noises as well, but what they didn't know was that we had heard what was happening in their room too. Time to wipe the smirk off their faces,

"Hey Bill," I said, "they're probably gonna have to change the springs in your bed after we leave, if you know what I mean."

They both stopped smiling immediately, Sally giving me a murderous glare. Bill turned to Nick with a questioning look.

"Get him," Nick said and all four of them jumped me before I had the chance to run.

The next five minutes were a whirlwind of punches and smacks as I was beaten to within an inch of my life as I cowered and tried to get under the table. Man, these guys were ruthless. When they finally stopped I pictured myself with a black eye and covered all over with band-aid and a cast on my leg, walking with a crutch for the next six months.

"Is that all you got?" I asked, swaying on the spot like a drunk, my glasses dangling from one ear and my T-shirt all rumpled up.

"My gramma hits harder than that," I said and ran out of the cabin.

Thankfully they didn't follow. I'd really have to be hospitalized if they performed an encore. Outside, I straightened out my appearance and found the van had already arrived to pick us up. I would have liked to hike back to the car the way we came, but I didn't want to risk injuring Lissy's leg any further. It was supporting her weight this morning, but I could see her stepping gingerly whenever she put that leg down and a trek through uneven ground was out of the question.