Birthday Hot Tub Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A contented sigh escaped her lips as the hot water and bubbles surrounded her. She felt the tingling around her pussy lips and moaned. She leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of warm water and bubbles on her smooth body. As she started to slowly massage her heavy breasts, her thoughts turned to Beth. She was one that certainly knew how to expertly enjoy Sandy's sensitive titties. Sandy kneaded them with her hands and rubbed in the bubbles as the thought about Beth's full lips around her pointed nipples excited her even more. The girl had a way of sucking, licking and biting almost at the same time that made Sandy get instantly wet. Her breasts felt slippery and soapy and she could still feel her rock hard nipples pressing into her palms as they glided over them.

Her hands descended to her tummy and started rubbing that too, even though it wasn't an erogenous zone, it felt good to rub her soft, wet, soapy skin. She imagined Beth's smooth ass, remembering it's perfect roundness and how much Sandy had longed to caress it all evening during that party when they met. Sandy skimmed her hands lower over her smooth mound, sending a chill through her body in the warm water, and reached down to her thighs. Her inner thighs were incredibly sensitive, a secret erogenous zone. It tickled and tingled at the same time and little moans and groans came from her pursed lips. A devilish smile crept across her lips as she pinched one of her nipples hard, imagining Beth's teeth scraping across it. She yelped at the shock of the wonderful electricity that jumped through her body.

Her mouth was slightly open with moans of pleasure spilling out of it, her breasts heaving up and down as her heart beat wildly and her breath came in gasps. Her mind imagined Woody now coming into the picture, his mouth covering her other breast, right next to Beth's. Sandy's hair was wet and soapy and draped out of the back of the bath, wetting the floor, but she didn't care. Her brow was furrowed into a frown as she concentrated at slipping her middle finger inside her pussy.

As always it felt exquisite; warm, tight and wet. She squeezed her muscles around her finger as she pushed deeper inside, up toward her stomach, tickling her G-spot with the pad of her long finger. Her other hand continued to squeeze and caress her nipple and breast. Realizing she needed more than this she pulled her finger out of her pussy, reached down and grabbed her rabbit from the floor next to the bath. Pressing it to her waiting pussy lips, she thrust it inside her pussy with force. As she dialed the vibration level to the maximum, this time an even louder moan escaped her lips. She imagined Woody's thick cock inside her this way. She thought about the other girls' tongues and hands all over her body at the same time. The vibrations on her G-spot were amazing and the ears tickling her clit were sending her careening to an orgasm.

She could feel that familiar ache in her lower tummy and knew her legs would soon be flailing around as her body lost control. She fucked herself faster and harder as wave upon wave of pleasure erupted through her. She carried on until three orgasms had torn through her. She was covered in bubbles and red blotches from the heat that coursed through her, and her hands were shaking. But at least she was satisfied. Another naughty grin spread across her face as she reached for a towel.

Climbing out of the bath she slipped her bathrobe around her shoulders, leaving it open as the air cooled her overheated body. She strolled into her room, accompanied by her trusty rabbit, and collapsed on her bed, a smile on her lips.

"This could go on for a while," She thought to herself, "but I better get ready for Friday."

TO BE CONTINUED.. PART 2 WILL BE UP SHORTLY – PLEASE COMMENT OR CONTACT ME FOR A PREVIEW!

12