Birthday Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of her tight butthole is incredible. I've only been fucking her ass for a couple of minutes when I feel that familiar pressure. I know I'm going to cum, and there's nothing I can do about it. You sense the change in my breathing and look up to see the slack look on my face.

"In her ass, baby!! Let her get to feel what it's like to have a hard cock shoot in her ass!" You put your lips down by her ear and say, "he's going to cum...he's going to shoot your hot ass full of his sticky jizz...this is an incredible feeling, baby...oh, he is so close..."

I don't know which is hotter...actually fucking Tammy in the ass or hearing you telling her about it. Possibly, it's the combination of both. She starts to cum as I unleash deep inside her. Blast after blast of hot cum erupts from my contracting balls. Tammy moans and her back arches. You run your fingers through her hair with one hand while fingering your pussy with the other.

After my cock is spent I slowly withdraw from her asshole. I watch as a line of white cum runs down the crack of her ass.

I work my cock up and down between her full butt cheeks...I'm still very sensitive and the sensation is amazing.

After I catch my breath I tell Tammy how incredible this has all been and what an amazing birthday I've had and how I'll never forget this.

You look up at me with a quizzical expression on your face. "You still don't get it, do you?"

"I guess not...get what?"

"We aren't just playing with Tammy HERE...this one appointment isn't your birthday. She's coming home with us for the weekend! We get to play with her until Sunday night!! Maybe we can have Jake bring over a couple of his friends...they can go crazy on Tammy and you can fuck me while we watch! Or you could fuck her while she eats me out. Maybe she and I can both just play with our vibrators while you jerk off. This is going to be awesome!"

Tammy, who's now standing in front of me, puts her arms around my neck and in my ear says, "you will also definitely be fucking my asshole again."

Yeah...happiest man in the WORLD!

12