Birthday Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Hubby arranges Massage for wife.
2.9k words
4.24
120k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sumanraman
sumanraman
109 Followers

Some background. I am Suman, my husband is Raman. We are a couple in our 40's. If you want more information about us, I encourage you to please read my other stories.

After our first swap, we had not had any outings for a long time. We were limited to reliving our experience while waiting for another opportunity. For my birthday, Raman planned a visit to Kuala Lumpur and Bali. On the Bali leg of the trip, we were offered a huge discount on a private villa. Even though our agent said it was a good place, we were anxious because of the size of the discount being offered.

We reached Bali in the late morning. Our escort, who was waiting at airport, took us to the villa. Even though he assured us the place was wonderful, we were still a bit skeptical. When we reached the place it did not look good from the outside. At the reception desk, we were told that there were 8 villas in the compound, all private, and the compound was only half full. Since all the single room villas were occupied we were upgraded to a huge double room villa.

When we got to our Villa, we were pleasantly surprised. The interior was beautiful and it had its own private pool. There was a large sitting area and an open kitchen. We were told that, if we chose, our meals would be cooked for us. The sitting area had a 54 inch TV complete with a full sound system. The 2 bedrooms were huge, each with their own TV and King-sized bed. The bathrooms were also big, each with a large round tub and separate shower. In short, it was palatial.

The staff was very courteous and helpful. They made breakfast for us since we said how hungry and tired we were from the flight. To recover from the travel, we thought it might be a nice idea to have a massage. When we inquired, we were advised that the villa did not have its own separate spa, but they did have an arrangement with one nearby. They showed us a menu of packages from which we could choose. Then, they would arrange for massage staff to come to our Villa.

The Mandi Lulur massage is very famous in Bali. It takes more than 2 hours for the service. When we selected this massage package, we were asked whether we wanted 2 female masseuses or one male and female. Raman suggested we have one male and one female. I could almost see his mind sorting through all of the possibilities.

The massage staff came with all the necessary supplies, oils, pastes etc. Both appeared to be in their 30's and and were both charming. The girl was Thai and the man looked like he was of European lineage. He said his name was Pablo. Raman, always one to start a conversation, asked Pablo about himself. Pablo said he was from Spain and had been working in Bali the past three months. He was trained as a physical therapist. He said he had come to Bali for a holiday and liked the place so much that he decided to stay and work for a while, so had taken a part time job at the spa. Pablo then went on to explain to us the details of the massage. We were asked to bathe, first in hot water bath and then cold water.

By the time we finished our baths and came back into the sitting area, Pablo and the female masseuse, Somsiri, had arranged the cushions from the chairs by the side of the pool. Each set of cushions had by its side a full array of their massage supplies. We had wrapped ourselves in towels after our baths. Pablo and Somsiri asked us about our dress preference – nude or with underwear. We both said we are fine without clothes. Pablo was dressed in shorts and a shirt while Somsiri, wore a simple skirt and top.

Pablo asked Raman to lie face down, while Somsiri, asked me to do the same on the other cushions. They slowly started to massage our bodies with some oil. Somsiri covered my entire back. Her hands were gentle but strong and soothing. Then, they asked us both to turn round. When we did, they had small towels to cover our genitals. Somsiri did not cover my breasts and I did not ask her. They began to massage our fronts thoroughly. I could see Pablo looking at me from time to time. Somsiri began to rub my breasts, gently but firmly. By the time she touched my nipples my inability to contain my excitement was clear by how swollen and hard my nipples were. She looked at me and winked. I just smiled.

As she continued massaging my nipples, Raman looked over, and seeing my obvious excitment, asked how I was feeling. I told him Somsiri was doing a very good job. I could see Pablo's cock begin to make a prominent bulge in his shorts. Since he was constantly sneaking glance at me, I guessed it was not because he was gay. I smiled back at him, obviously flirting. When Somsiri started to massage my legs, the towel covering my pussy slid away leaving me exposed. By the time she got to my thighs and the edge of my pussy, you could see that my lips were wet and small drops were visible. Somsiri did not go further than to massage the outside of my pussy lips. By this time, Pablo had finished massaging Raman.

They told us we could relax while they prepared the lulur paste for the next part of the massage. After a few moments, they spread the paste on our backs first and allowed it to dry. We were fully naked when we turned over. Pablo started to put the paste on Raman. Somsiri started with my face. I could see that Pablo was stealing glances at my pussy and said as much to Raman in our language. Raman was beginning to get an erection watching Somsiri and me and I could see Somsiri noticed it as well. It continued like that until they finished applying paste to both of us.

While the paste was drying we talked to them about everyday things. They asked us about our other massage experiences and we told them what kinds of activities had occurred. Despite the language issues between us, we soon had established a good rapport. So, Raman felt comfortable asking them to take some photographs of us. We wanted to capture the picture of us looking like mummies which is what we felt the paste made us appear.

After some time, they began removing the paste and told us to take a shower to remove the remainder while they prepared a flower bath for us in the tub. When Raman and I were showering, he asked Somsiri to take a few photos of us in different poses. She smiled and readily agreed. Having Somsiri taking photos and seeing Pablo watching was beginning to affect us both. I felt myself getting wet and Raman had a full erection by now. Holding it my hand, I asked Somsiri to take a picture. She blushed but complied.

Somsiri gave the camera to Pablo and went to put some more flowers in the tub. While we were drying ourselves, Pablo looked at the pictures she had taken and said they were not clear. It seemed that Somsiri had not held the camera sufficiently still and some of the photos were out of focus. We were not surprised because our camera is a Nikon DSLR which takes some experience to use effectively. Pablo said he had some worked with DSLR cameras and offered to take the pictures afresh if we wanted.

So, we went back to the shower. After retaking the photos, Pablo suggested some additional poses, clicked the pictures then asked if we wanted to see them. The pictures had come out clear and were well framed. Raman asked him if he would mind taking some more intimate pictures. Pablo smiled, looked at me said he would be agreeable. He took a rather large number of photos. There were some of me holding Raman's cock. Some pictures were of me sucking Raman's cock. There were pictures of Raman holding my breasts and sucking my nipples. And, there were some of Raman fingering my clit and pussy. I could see Pablo was getting excited by the way his cock was was tenting his shorts. He said he was enjoying himself.

Meanwhile, Somsiri had finished arranging the flower bath and invitied us to step in. While getting into the bath I brushed past Pablo and could feel his stiff cock. Raman asked Pablo to take more pictures of us in the tub. As Raman was getting into the tub, he got a call on his cell phone. We were expecting a call from our travel agent, so Raman said he felt he HAD to take this call. So, he left the room to talk to our agent. While I was settling in the flower bath Somsiri adjusted the flowers to cover me and asked Pablo to take more pictures from a number of different angles.

Somsiri left for a moment to get me a cold drink. Pablo came near me and asked me to rise up a little so he could take pictures of my breasts with flowers around them. He reached into the tub to adjust the flowers and doing so felt all around my breasts. He took a few photos, then stopped to readjust the flowers as they were floating away. This time, he got a bit bolder. Looking softly into my eyes, he again touched my breasts, this time without the pretense of adjusting the flowers. I did not back away, but instead smiled at him. Seeing my response, he continued to massage my breasts and began playing with my nipples. He was kneeling next to me and my eyes went again to his covered cock. I lifted my hand out of the tub and began to caress the the front of his shorts.

About that time, Somsiri came back with some juice, so we quickly separated. She could sense that we had not been innocent while she was gone. She gave me a wink and with a devilish smile asked Pablo to take some pictures of my pussy with flowers around it. So, I sat on the edge of the tub while she adjusted flowers as Pablo directed. Pablo said he was not satisfied and came over to adjust the flowers himself. I knew he was waiting for an opportunity to touch my pussy.

While adjusting the flowers he brushed his hand against my pussy. I was already excited and fully wet, and not from being in the water. Looking in my eyes he slowly inserted his finger in my pussy and started to move it in and out. The excitement of the day rolled over me in a tidal wave. To everyone's surprise, it did not take more than a few thrusts and a flicking of a finger over my clit for me begin shaking and moaning with a full blown orgasm.

Somsiri and Pablo looked at one another as if they had never seen a woman react so quickly and passionately. They gently helped me back into the tub. As I was regaining myself, Pablo came over, caressed my face and gently held me. I pulled him close and with one hand held onto his neck while my other hand rubbed his cock through his pants. I was excited to touch him and feel how hard he was and could not hold back any longer. I had to touch him. So, I pushed his shorts down in one quick movement, then just sat there for a second staring at his lovely erection.

It was a thing of beauty, to me, standing totally erect, swelled by his reaction to me. It was average in length but thick. As I gently started to stroke him, he pushed himself closer to me. I teased the head and stroked him firmly back and forth while looking into his eyes, then back at his cock. I must not have been the only one more excited than normal, because within a few strokes, he was unable to control himself and began moaning and pumping his cum on my hands. He was surprised and was terribly embarrassed. I told him not to worry, that, in fact, I was flattered by his reaction. While he went to clean himself, Somsiri, again winked at me, brought some tissues and cleaned my hands. It took us all a few minutes to settle down from the excitement.

I eased myself back into the flower bath. Just then, Raman, having finished his call, returned to the bath. As he settled in the tub, he could see my flushed face. He asked me in our language whether he had missed the fun. I briefly recounted the details of the last few moments. By this time, Pablo had cleaned himself up and came back to take more pictures. Seeing Raman and me talking, he looked to be a bit embarrassed. I just smiled at him which seemed to help him relax. He asked us to sit in the flower bath in various poses and proceeded to take a number of photos.

As he was taking pics, Somsiri said this was the first time they had taken intimate photos of any couple and was happy that we were so bold. Pablo said he too had never had such an experience and, as a photography enthusiast, he was happy to take our pictures. He said he was curious about how how they would look on a larger screen than the camera. Raman told him that he would download the photos to his laptop and asked Pablo to come around the next day to see them.

Raman and I said that we wanted to spend a bit more time in the flower bath. Pablo said he had some other work to attend and left saying he would come back tomorrow to see the pictures. Somsiri stayed to adjust water temperature and cleanup. When she was doing the cleanup, Raman and I started to play with each other. I was fondling his cock when Somsiri came back in the room. Rather than leaving, she just stood and watched with a heated look on her face. I knew she was also excited and, clearly, enjoyed looking at Raman's cock. So, I asked her if she wanted to play with it.

She was taken aback, but admitted she was interested. I told Raman to sit on the edge of the tub and asked her to arrange flowers around his cock, so that I could take some pictures. She was hesitant, at first, but gradually grew bold enough to touch his cock. I directed her actions for a few moments while I took some photos. When I finished, she was still fondling his cock. I guided her verbally to massage his cock and told her what he liked. I told her I would love to watch her make him cum. She spent the next few minutes stroking and softly massaging his cock. In short order, Raman was breathing heavily and beginning to moan and then he erupted, his cum covering her hands. I could see that she was flushed with excitement which, to me, meant she had had a small orgasm from the experience as well.

I asked her whether she wanted either of us to rub and tease her pussy so that she could also cum. She was clearly embarrassed and, blushing, and said no thank you. I did not press the point so as not to make her any more uncomfortable. Besides, I knew she had cum as it is. Somsiri resumed to her cleaning activities as Raman and I played with each other for a bit longer in the flower bath and he fingered my pussy and clit, making me cum yet again. We relaxed for some time and, reluctantly, left the bath. While we dressed, Somsiri had almost finished cleaning up the room. I told her that while she was doing that, I would make us all some coffee.

As we sat talking over coffee, Somsiri said the day's experience was totally new to her and she enjoyed it very much. She said that she had been doing massages for about 3 years and this was the first time there had been such overt sexual activity. She said that she liked what she saw and did. She indicated that, in the past, during couples massages, some men had made passes at her and asked to fondle them without their wives being aware. But, she said that, she had not performed all that many couples massages.

She left saying that she would come the next day with Pablo to look at the pictures and that she would like to "massage me better than today". I thought she might have meant something sexual by that but could not be sure. I certainly hoped she did.

During dinner that evening, Raman and I talked about what happened. Raman asked me if he was reading my reaction correctly that I had a case of the hots for Pablo and would like him to fuck me. I said he was correct, to which he replied that he believed that Pablo felt the same way and that he might be able to arrange for that to happen. I told him that I had the feeling that Somsiri would not allow Raman to fuck her but that I would ask her directly. We both said we were looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.

Next chapter follows.

sumanraman
sumanraman
109 Followers