Birthday Mummification

Story Info
Mistress wraps him up and teases him for his birthday.
1.5k words
4.37
58.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropesonme
Ropesonme
28 Followers

She smoothed the cellophane tightly and smoothly over the hand lightly gripping the rubber ball and up to the elbow. She had covered it with several layers already, and it was already difficult to make out the fingers through the plastic. With a grin of satisfaction, she put the cellophane down and reached for the pink duct tape. In short order, the hand was brightly pink, like the one on the other side.

"OK, my little Slut, now onto the rest of you," Mistress Z said with satisfaction, "put your pretty pink hands over your head."

I grunted in reply. This was pretty much all I could do, as my mouth had already been tightly stuffed with two thongs, held in place with several layers of pink bandage. Mistress had informed me that they had been given to her by two of her co-workers as a birthday present for me, and who had been informed of where they would end up. Since she had never told me which of her co-workers had made the gift, I was always a little pink-faced with embarrassment forever after when entering the store. The taste led one to believe that some disrobing had been necessary to get the thongs. Also, that there was a certain amount of excitement about where they would end up.

Mistress wrapped my chest with the cellophane, and then told me to lower my hands. They were quickly affixed with the duct tape to my sides over the plastic, and then I was wrapped with several layers of cellophane from my shoulders to my waist. She then added a layer of the pink duct tape – "just for added security," she informed me with a wink. Her pretty blue eyes were shining with the excitement of upcoming birthday surprises.

She had me bend over the low table she had brought into the room, made of a long 1x6 and two low saw horses. Lubing my rear end, she proceeded to fill me with a rather large set of anal beads. I was glad she had cleaned me out with an enema earlier. The beads, as well as my rapidly stiffening cock, were soon securely behind layers of plastic and tape as well. My legs and feet soon followed.

"Carefully now, sit on the table," she commanded, and then helped me to lie down. Starting at my feet and working to my shoulders, she covered me in several more layers of plastic and tape, securing me tightly to the board.

"Last thing, and then we can get started," she said with satisfaction. The "last thing" involved filling my ears with ear plugs, covered with cotton and taped into place with athletic tape. A blindfold was placed over my eyes, and then my head was covered with plastic, leaving only my nose open to breathe through.

I was left alone for an indeterminate period of time, and was kind of drifting in and out of sub space. I thought I could hear voices – female? male? – but I couldn't tell if it was the radio or something else. And then the world moved...

...Literally. I was flipped over and was hanging upside down, held to the board by the tape and plastic. I was too shocked to emit a sound, even had I been able. There were some vibrations through the board, and shortly I felt myself swinging slowly back and forth. I was well restrained in my cocoon, and very comfortable hanging there. I was left alone again.

Sometime later, I felt a light breeze, as my cock was cut free of the wrap. I was instantly as hard as a rock. I felt a warm breeze, as if someone were lightly blowing on it. And then a light touch – a feather? This sensation alternated back and forth for a while, driving me crazy with lust, and then I was left alone in the blackness.

Later, and this time I felt a light touch on my cock. A warm liquid was being rubbed in, and a hand lightly and gently began to stroke me, slowly, evenly. Little by little I became harder than I ever thought possible. I was building toward the greatest climax of my life. I began grunting through my gag and struggling with my bonds. I was almost there – the burning sensation you get just before you cum coursing through my body.

And then the hand squeezed my cock, stopping any chance of a climax, and slipped away. I was left again to slip back into the darkness.

I lost sight of the number of sensations I felt over the next while. As my cock was the only thing free, it rapidly became the center of my universe. Little by little, every sensation applied to it was amplified. My tormentress used her whole arsenal. Once I was pinched in several places by clothes pins. Later a soft sensation – fur? – gently rubbed in circles. Something very warm alternated with something very cold. No torment ever lasted long enough to make me cum, but just long enough to bring me to the edge, or to focus my attention on the fact that I wouldn't go over the edge anytime soon.

Time slipped by, sensation after sensation attacked my cock, my brain, my need to cum! I was babbling into the gag, incapable at this point of anything resembling coherent thought. I was one large yearning. I would have begged and pleaded had I not been gagged, "I'll walk the streets naked, suck off 100 guys, walk crossdressed into the local grocery store, a n y t h i n g!" And yet the teasing, the torment, the visit to the edge and back went on, again and again.

Later, and the slight swinging stopped. My world moved again, and again I was upright. I felt a light touch at my lips, reminding me not to talk, and my gag was removed. I was given a sip of water through a straw, followed by a very slick, warm pussy. As my head was securely fastened to the board, all I could do was follow her lead; slowly fucking her with my tongue and then sliding up to circle her clit, and then back again. A long/short time later, my head was tightly squeezed between her knees, and I was rewarded with the taste of her tangy juices. She stepped off to catch her breath, and quickly got back on. I was a little surprised, as she usually took more time to recover after cumming that hard. Again I was surprised, as I found that the pussy I was now licking did not taste or feel the same on my tongue. Again, strapped down as I was, I was helpless to explore this new experience and was forced to lick and taste as she wished. A soft hand, slick with lube, resumed the teasing of my cock as I groaned in frustration. A – time – later, I was rewarded with another taste of tangy cum. The hand on my cock sped up, bringing me dangerously close to the edge, and then squeezed me tightly, cutting off any impending orgasm. Was that laughing I heard, as the hand slipped away?

Many more rounds of oral worship to my two tormentors later, and they were back again. Again I eagerly stuck out my tongue and began to lick where I was guided to. A few seconds later, I felt a warm, wetness around my cock. I was being fucked! My tongue went into overdrive on the clit above me, and a short time later my head was squeezed and I heard muffled cries of orgasm. Both women removed themselves from me, and left without a sound.

Much later, after several more similar experiences, and I was practically sobbing in my need to cum. Again the women settled themselves, one on my mouth and one on my cock. I forced myself to lick slowly this time, using the lightest touch I could manage. We settled into a rhythm, where I tried to move my tongue at the same slow speed as the pussy sliding slowly up and down my cock. I could feel the heat of their bodies through the plastic wrap as they got closer and closer to their climax, but I forced myself to not speed up, hoping/praying there would be a reward for my good behavior. And then, as before, the knees tightened around my head as my tongue lapped up the juices of another climax. A short time later, whoever was riding my cock slowed to a stop and squeezed it tightly as she came with a shudder.

And then began slowly moving up and down again. I couldn't hold it any longer, and a few strokes later I came violently into her pussy. She sat still and let me recover, and then slid up to my mouth. I knew what to do, and licked her clean.

I felt the wadded material of the wet thongs back at my mouth, as my gag was replaced and rewrapped with plastic wrap. The board was tipped back over, and I began to lightly swing again.

I guess we weren't finished yet...

Ropesonme
Ropesonme
28 Followers