Birthday Night

Story Info
Two roommates & a guy celebrate a birthday.
1k words
3.67
50.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers

I had Just started dating Karen about 3 months ago but everything was cool. She lived on the other side of town from me. She had just moved into a new apartment with a girl she knew from college name Allison. Allison was very shy and kept to herself most of the time. Karen had told me it was Allison's birthday this Friday so I told her we should all go out and get Allison drunk and maybe a date.

It's Friday. I just got off work and went over to see Karen. She had taken the day off to hang out with Allison, going shopping, lunch and all the other stuff friends like to do. We all decide to go out for dinner to celebrate. The place was only a few blocks away so we decided to walk. We started with some wine, 2 or 3 bottles later the food arrives. It was a nice night and the restaurant was packed. We were all feeling good about this time when we decided to head to a local bar. The place was full but we managed to get a booth to sit and drink some more. We began with a few shots and some Red Bull Vodka, it hit us right away, we knew it was going to be a good night. So I start pointing out guys for Allison to approach, but she kept saying no. I asked her why. She said, "Well, Um, I'm still a Virgin." Our mouths dropped. We had no idea. Karen said she dated a guy in college for 2 years and you would assume that they would have at some point. So she was not comfortable with meeting a stranger. So we decided to just hang out and drink some more.

When we left the bar it was around 3:30am or so. Who knows, we were so hammered at this point. We took a cab back to the house and went into Karen's apartment. Allison plopped down on the couch and Karen sat on the floor. I had went straight into the Bathroom because the beers hit me and I had to piss so bad. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Karen on the floor and went straight for her and started kissing and fondling her breast. I was so horny that I didn't even notice Allison sitting on the couch. I guess Karen forgot she was there also because she went straight down and unzipped by pants and pulled out my dick, which was rock hard at this point. I laid back while Karen proceeded to suck on cock. Licking it up and down.

She then pulls my pants and underwear off and goes back to sucking my dick. I looked over to the couch and noticed Allison sitting there for the 1st time. Allison was drunk also and was kinda enjoying watching us go at it. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back. She was sitting with her legs open and I could see up her skirt from where she was sitting. She had on white panties and when she noticed I was looking she blushed. I then reached out my hand and pulled her to the floor where we were. Karen looked up for a sec, laughed and then went back to swallowing me whole.

Allison was nervous at first but she then calmed down. I pulled her close to me and started kissing her. She was a little stiff at first but her horniness loosened her up. While we kissed I slipped off her skirt and white panties. She had very little hair over her pussy. Which was nice. I started to work my fingers in her slowly. She was even too tight for that! Karen got up and mounted on my dick and started to ride me. She pulls Allison to her and they begin to kiss. I pull Allison's ass over my face and begin to eat her out. She started going wild and rubbed her clit on me real hard. By now Allison and Karen had undressed each other. Karen had a nice chest. About 36 B. Allison was 34 C, but she hid her chest all the time so you would never have guessed she was bigger then a B.

At this point we are all hot and horny. Karen gets off and lays on her back. Allison leans down and sucks on my cock while I continue to eat her out. Karen starts to play with herself while she watches the two of us. I then pull Allison off and she goes over Karen and starts to lick her pussy. I get behind Allison to penetrate her doggy style. Although she was nice and wet, it still was hell to get my dick in her. I went in slow but she then let out a loud moan. Karen took her head and buried it into her pussy. Once I could move back and forth in her pussy I began giving her long hard strokes. She was so damn tight that I thought I would cum at any minute. Karen wanted some too so I pulled out and got on top of her.

Allison then sat on her face and Karen began to eat her while I stoked in Karen. I pulled Allison forward a little so that I could suck on her breast. After Karen orgasm hit twice, we switched positions so that I was fucking Allison sideways and Karen was behind me. While I fondled Allison's breast, Karen played with her clit. I began Fucking Allison as fast and as hard as I could.

Besides, I may never get the opportunity to do this again. I tell them I'm gonna blow my load when they both go down and suck on my cock. I explode first in Allison's mouth, giving one huge spurt, then Karen puts her mouth on it and I manage to squirt 2 more times. We all fall asleep on the floor. The next day I woke up and Karen and Allison were up in the kitchen eating breakfast. My head was pounding but I didn't care. Karen and Allison both hug and give me a morning Kiss. It was a weekend to remember.

GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers