Birthday Oni

Story Info
A blue oni gets a naughty birthday present in FP POV.
1.3k words
4.25
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short is an old draft which was too short to be published here. I added some hentai plot twists and published it to add flavour. Please take this into account while rating and commenting.

What Would You Do OP: You are at a bar when you are lifted up by a red oni. she drops you infront of a sober blue oni saying "happy -hic- birsh-day -hic- shishter" (drunkspeek) "I got yer that -hic- guy yer shed yer-hic- wanted." As she stumbles off wto whatch you from a corner the blue oni blushing profusely stamers "I-I-I said what... Oh my god... I'm so sorry!" Despite her words she is griping your wrist very tightly and her shy glances show a poorly hidden look of longing in her eyes.

What do you do?

I slap the Red Oni's behind as she leaves for monster-handling me. She whips around and scowls at me, but I'm already in the Blue Oni's lap, smirking at her. She makes lewd gestures at me until I blush and hide my face in the Blue Oni's cleavage and then leaves.

I look up at the blushing Blue Oni and delicately kiss her cheek. 'Is it really your birthday? Because I've got plenty of hot birthday presents for you.'

The Blue Oni smiles happily at me and grabs my waist, Frenching me hard and slipping her tongue into my mouth. I break the kiss and start moving my mouth down her body, kissing on her areolas. I lick down her midriff, slip my tongue into her belly button and look up at her face ... gently pulling down her pelt and kneeling in front of her. 'Make sure you give that all to me,' I whisper, extending my tongue to lick up and down her slit softly. She leans back her head and moans, running her long, delicate fingers through my hair and pulling me deeper between her thighs. I kiss up and down her pussy, smiling to myself when I feel her thighs pressing around my ears and louder gasps escaping her lips. She lifts her legs up in the air, crying and moaning wantonly and begging for more licks deep inside her.

I change the flow and start stroking her clit with a finger while driving my tongue inside her tight pussy. She squirms around for a while and squirts all over me with a scream, her legs around my neck and my nose squashed against her mound. She wriggles around and lies on the bar table, gasping as I get up and pull her up by her hand. I kiss her hard. 'Was that a good birthday present?' I ask, smiling at her.

'Yes, honey, it was,' she says, blushing furiously. 'I ... if you don't mind, I really loved those ... and ...'

'Don't worry,' I say, putting my arm around her. 'I'm staying with you to give you many more birthday presents, even when it's not your birthday.'

'Whoopie!' she squeals! 'I can't wait! I want to give you presents everyday, too!'

She leans down and presses her warm lips to mine. She tastes like a strange mixture of wine, musk, and sake. I don't know what exactly I should do, but this moment feels just right. I kiss her back, enjoying the odd mixtures of intoxicants on her breath. Her mouth tastes exceptionally savoury, like a mixture of sweet grapes and pineapple.

'Mmmmmm,' I say, my eyes closed even after she withdraws from my mouth. 'Do you convert alcohol to pheromones or something? You taste really good.'

She giggles nonstop, placing her hand over her mouth and bopping me lightly on the head with the other. 'I don't know, dear. Onis are good at not getting drunk no matter how much alcohol we consume. Also, our pheromones are always around our bodies, you see. It just takes the right man to get them out of us. And after seeing you here ... ' she leans close to my neck and breathes in deeply. She gives a slightly exaggerated, full-body shudder with her huge breasts shaking nonstop even when she was done. Her bouncy ass wiggled in time as she walked closer to me. She takes my chin in her hands.

'Also ...' she whispers, stroking my cheek. 'I think I might find myself doing something unseemly to my cute new party buddy. What do you say?'

'I don't care,' I say, leaning closer and wrapping my arms around her gently. 'I don't want to be just your drinking buddy. I want more.'

The oni looks down at me in surprise. In a surprising switch of events, she wraps her arms around me tightly as well, and starts sniffling, her eyes wetting my neck and face with tears. She raises a dark blue hand to her face and wipes her eyes, almost crying her heart out.

'What's wrong?' I ask, stroking her back-length, white hair and kissing her on the cheek. 'Why do you feel so emotional about me liking you for what you are?'

She raises a messy, tear-stained face to mine, and brings her lips closer. The next moment, we're kissing each other passionately, moaning as our hands close around each others' backs. There's a lot of hooting and hollering going around us, but we don't care. The only thing which matter in this smoky bar is each other.

'Because you chose me despite my horns, blue skin, and thisweird —' she pulls off her glasses and waves them around before placing them back on her nose — 'thing I have to wear on my nose all the time.' She scrunches up her nose cutely and rubs it before placing her arms back on my shoulders. 'I don't know why, but I can't see properly without it. Everything's a blur unless it's far away. And when it is, I have to walk closer to see it. It's a real headache.'

I stop her at that point, leaning up to kiss her face lightly. I smile at her.

'Your apparent flaws are what make you so endearing to me, honey,' I tell her, my hand reaching out to cup her cheek. 'I also love how you look in glasses, you remind me of a nerdy chemistry student with whom I share lab experiment observations. I've always wanted to do that, but I was always paired up with other guys. Do you think you'd like to mix some chemicals with me and produce a nine-pound solid mass in a few months or years?'

The blue oni tilts her head upwards, a finger on her chin as she thinks about what I mean, and then gasps in understanding. She reaches out with both hands, scoops me up and snuggles me into her shoulder. I press my face into the nape of her neck, closing my eyes and wondering if I can sleep there every night while she sings to me.

'That's all the reason I need to take you home with me, darling,' she whispers, patting me on the head and starting to stroke my hair. 'Sleep well while I carry you to my place, and we'll carry out several experiments with some male and female chemicals in our mouths, different orifices, and anywhere else you like. I bet we can experiment more and discover our interests quicker than a lich from how much I want you.'

She presses my head into her shoulder and starts walking out of the bar, moving quietly so as not to alert the other patrons who are drinking raucously and trying to catcall or grope each other, man and monster girl alike. Not the two of us. We leave the bar with me about to doze off in her arms, taking the short walk to her apartment in a beautiful, starry night with a lot of sweet pillow talk in the air and our destination.

The End