Birthday Party

Story Info
Pet finds a play toy for Master's birthday...
2.3k words
3.97
19.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am such a good Pet for Master.

For His birthday, I propose we find someone suitable to join us. Perhaps just the one session, or maybe longer if we like her. Because He is so pleased at my suggestion, He tells me that I can help pick her out, although He of course will be in charge of the specifics of courting her to our session. I tell Him I would like someone younger than me, a college girl. Preferably one with pale skin and dark hair, in shape but a soft body. We choose one carefully. I like her. She is excited about the prospect, but she won't know all the details until the actual session.

I blindfold her when she gets to our predetermined spot, a rented cabin. I tie her to a chair. She was instructed to arrive wearing a white cotton dress, no panties, flat shoes, and a lacy bra of her choice. I restrict her ankles and wrists. Master allows me to do this because He feels she may be more at ease if she can feel my soft breasts sliding over her trembling body, hear my quiet, slow breathing in her ear as she is tied. He is right and is amused to see her lean in and attempt to nuzzle my neck at one point. He steps in at this:

"No, you don't get to touch my Pet yet. First we have to discuss the rules."

Now that she is properly bound, He removes her blindfold. She is able to really look at us for the first time since arriving. I am wearing black heels, sheer black thigh high stockings, black lace panties and a matching bra, a black collar, and my hair is pulled back into a high ponytail. Master is also dressed in black; corduroy pants, button down shirt. She can't keep her eyes off of Him. It pleases me to see her watch Him so hungrily; He is my Master and worthy of so much worship.

He explains to her that I am His Pet, and what a good Pet I am. I have knelt at his side at this point and am enjoying the gentle strokes I am receiving in accompaniment to this speech. He continues by explaining my idea for His birthday: to have someone join us, that we chose her. She looks thrilled. He tells her that there are a few rules if she would like to participate.

First, should she choose at any time to stop or leave, she should use the safeword. We would be disappointed if she did, but not half as disappointed as she would be because of what she would miss out on. Second, she would answer only to slave while in the room.

Her eyes flicker to my place at His feet and He reads the unasked question in her eyes.

"She has earned the position of Pet," Master tells her, fingering the collar at my neck, "Look at her, doesn't she deserve it?"

The slave nods.

I look up at Master and he nods an affirmation. I get up from my place and walk slowly to her. I lean in and whisper in her ear.

"You answer 'Yes, Sir' when Master speaks to you, slave." Punctuated by a long, slow lick starting from her earlobe. "And you will call me ma'am. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispers.

Mmm, I purr quietly and glance at Master over my shoulder. He nods to me again.

"Close your mouth," I tell her. And then I smack her across the face; not hard as she is fresh and unused to pain, but enough to get her attention.

"What?" I question her again.

"Yes, ma'am," she replies.

"That is much better," I smile and plant a lingering kiss on her lips before returning to Master. He tells her that His Kitty is going to show her how kind and gracious Master can be if the slave will only listen and obey. And that all pain will be rewarded with pleasure.

There is a table across from her. He tells me to lean over it with my feet spread wide and my arms clutching the sides, my chest laid flat and my face turned so I can see the slave. Master brings over the riding crop. He slides my panties to my ankles. He strikes me until my ass is a beautiful bright red. He watches her reaction to my stifled cries.

She looks both scared and excited.

When Master is finished, He flips me over, being careful not to brush the stinging flesh against the table, so my wet pussy is facing Him. He hooks my feet over each of his shoulders, kneeling, and instructs me to look at the slave. Then He tells her that this is Pet's reward for taking punishment so well. That He is saving His cock for later. I lock eyes with her as I cum on His tongue. He dips His fingers into me and walks over to her. He instructs her to lick them clean.

"Doesn't my Pet taste delicious?"

"Yes, Sir."

I have slipped my panties back up, but the red marks Master has made are still visible; she can't keep her eyes off of them. He tells her it is her turn to play now. He unties her wrists while I kneel at her feet and untie her ankles. She remains seated though, with me at her feet.

Master tells her He would like her to experience how good His Pet is, how well He has trained her. He slides her dress up and tells me to lick her until she is close to the edge, but not to let her cum -- yet. I move in between her knees and place my hands on her thighs.

"No, Kitty," Master moves my hands and places them behind my back, "I said to lick her, you will use your hands only when you are told to."

"Yes, Master," comes the muffled reply from His very good Pet.

It doesn't take long before she is arching her back and moving forward into me.

"That's enough, Kitty, stand up."

When I turn to face Him, Master kisses her wetness from my face as we listen to the slave whimper for more. By now His cock is more than ready, and He is growing weary of waiting for attention. Master tells her to get up from the chair. It takes her a moment to register His command.

"Close your mouth," I tell her. And I smack her face. Harder than the first time, she should be learning by now. "Stand up. Master doesn't like to repeat Himself."

She gets shakily to her feet, moving so He can take her place in the chair. Master tells her to kneel at His feet. This she does quickly. He tells me to come to His head, to slowly, gently, take out His glorious cock and present it to the slave. I run my hands down his chest and unzip His pants, leaving them buttoned though. I free His sex from the boxers underneath. She looks hungrily at it, inches from her face.

"Mmm, Master, she looks so hungry," I purr in His ear.

He agrees that she does, and tells her that she can feast on His cock if she would like; otherwise He is sure that His Pet would be more than happy to do the job for her. We both watch as she lowers her mouth onto His waiting length. I kiss His neck and lick His ears as she sucks Him. At one point, I walk around behind her and pull her hair back into a ponytail like mine.

"So you can see better, Sir."

She doesn't stop worshipping His cock while I do this. We are pleased. He tells me that she is good; that we have much to teach her, but she has potential. I kneel beside her and flick my tongue alongside hers, running up His length and over her lips. Master is ready to fuck someone now.

Because it was my suggestion, and He is such a good Master, He asks me if I would like Him to fuck me or the slave first. I can see in His eyes that He would like to try out this new pussy. And I am a very good Pet.

"I want to watch you fuck the slave, Sir."

He kisses me passionately and tells me what an amazingly good Kitty I am. He tells her to get up on the table, ass on the edge. He moans as he slides into her for the first time. She is young and tight. Master is eager to fuck her hard, but the table is metal and she keeps slipping backwards. I climb up behind her, slide my legs around her, serve as an anchor. From this vantage, I can slip one hand down to her clit and the other up to her neck, tilting her head back so I can kiss her.

"Do not let my Pet feel neglected," Master hisses in her ear as He pounds away at her.

She is able to slide one hand back towards me and I angle myself so she can reach my sex. We play like this, Master fucking her tight, wet, cunt, she and I strumming each other's clits until we are sopping wet and she has begun to scream. He smacks her with no preamble.

"Shut up," He tells her. He pulls out of her.

She whimpers her apologies, thinking it was her cries that made Him stop.

"That's right, you need to be quiet, do you hear Pet making all that noise? I can't fuck you like this anyways, it's too wet." Master looks at me.

I slip off the table and immediately kneel at His feet. I take Him in my mouth and begin cleaning him off, preparing Him to fuck again: His Pet or the slave.

"She tastes different than I do," I tell Him.

We glance at her, exhausted and a fucking mess, still on the table.

"Pet, I think she needs a moment. Would you like my cock now?"

"Yes, Master, yes I would."

He bends me over the table, similar to when He took the crop to me, right next to her prone form. He fucks me hard. The kind of fuck that leaves His Kitty sore for days afterwards. The slave couldn't take it, but this is what He trains His Pet for. The slave is fun, but this is really what He needs. He feels me ripple and clench over His cock before He hears me thank Him and smacks my ass sharply for the delay. A good Pet always thanks her Master for her pleasure.

"Thank you, Master," I cry out as I cum again. We fuck furiously until she seems to regain some composure and appears to want some attention. She slides under my chest; I help by pushing up on my arms, giving her freer access. She manages to pull off my bra and kisses my breasts with intensity. I arch back into Master as her teeth find my nipple, her hands caressing my stomach.

"I think she is ready to play again," He whispers in my ear.

He tells her that she will get fucked again, but that first Master thinks she should thank His Pet for suggesting that we include her in the first place. She agrees.

He looks at me, "How would Kitty liked to be thanked?"

I hesitate for the briefest moment before sliding entirely onto the table and opening my legs to her.

"Yes, ma'am," she answers before crawling to her place between my knees. Master watches for a moment: her face, lips, tongue, in my sex. My eyes closed, back arched, fingers in her ponytail. Then He walks to the head of the table and tells me:

"Kitty, this is my birthday present, not yours, open up."

He has such a good angle from which to lower His cock into my waiting mouth; how deep He can get. And what a glorious view of the slave thanking His Pet. When He is thick and hard and satiated, Master allows me to enjoy the slave on my own for just a moment longer. Then He pulls her up off of me by her ponytail and licks her face clean.

"Such a messy, messy slave."

I roll on my side, luxuriating in the warm afterglow, watching for now. Master takes her back to the chair. He sits in it and has her sit astride Him, facing away from Him. He tells her to lock eyes with me. Then He tells her to do the work. The slave needs to fuck her Master. She does for awhile, but she is exhausted and not used to strenuous sex. Master is slightly annoyed at having to do the work for her, but she feels so good. And He is slightly frenzied between feeling her and watching me touch myself on the table, watching Him fuck her.

Master wants to fuck someone hard again.

He gets her out of the chair and onto the floor on all fours. He is slamming into her. But she is so tired. She cries out the safeword. I get off the table and go to her. I purr in her ear.

"It's okay, slave. Master can be very rough sometimes. You can watch the rest, you've done so good." I lay her down and kiss her repeatedly. She apologizes. I shush her and tell her I will not repeat myself again: she did very well, she can watch now. We will not make her leave.

I ask Master if He would like to take my ass now that the slave is tired out. Without a word, He directs me to the floor, down on all fours, and claims my ass. He fucks me hard and rough like He wanted to fuck her. And when He cums, He gushes it over my bare back, still arched from my final orgasm.

Master dips both hands in it and presents one to each of us to lick clean.

"One for my Pet and one for the slave. You were both such good girls today."