Birthday Pleasures Ch. 02

Story Info
Nella gives her father a special day.
3.6k words
4.3
57.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journal entry December 25 2345 11:58:05

You have me weeping again, my dear sweet Nella. I sit here in my office just before the stroke of midnight writing in this journal. My sixtieth birthday has come and gone, and what a birthday it was. I'll never forget this day.

The day began with you kissing me. At first I felt only a gentle touching of lips on lips. Then your tongue darting out and pecking at the place where my lips came together. I opened to you and for a few moments your tongue caressed the inner surfaces of my mouth. My cock twitched and raised its head. I returned your sweet kiss, pushing my tongue into your waiting mouth, and you sucked on it as if it were a small cock. After a few moments of this you released your hold and moved away from me.

"Good Morning, Daddy," you said. "How about we go and have our morning shower? I've a special birthday surprise for you."

Both ends of the large shower had been activated: at the one end a fall of water flowed down onto a faux stone ledge, and at the other end water rained down from the ceiling. You pushed me under the rain, and when I was fully wet, rubbed me all over with a musky smelling liquid, which turned to a rich white foam as you kept rubbing. My cock twitched and rose a little higher when your gentle hands massaged it with the foam.

"Side spray, please, Jones," you said, and suddenly we were pummeled by a hard spray of water from the sides of the shower. The foam sluiced away leaving behind a subtle aroma of musk. "Left shower off, please."

Before the spray stopped you moved me to the other end of the shower and pushed me down to the ledge under the flow of warm water. Raising my face you kissed my brow and then went down on your knees between my legs. My legs jumped and trembled violently when your tongue stroked up my long shaft, leaving a trail of tingling fire behind.

Do you remember, sweetie, how I moaned when you wrapped your luscious mouth around the swollen head of my cock? How my feet beat a tattoo on the shower's tiled floor when your tongue swirled and danced over that most sensitive area under the head. For a long time you concentrated on the glans of my cock, licking and sucking, drinking in my pre-cum. And then, aah, sweetie, you swallowed all of me down into your wonderful hot tight throat. My legs turned into lengths of elastic and a shudder passed over the rest of my body. Tingling pressure built at the base of my cock.

I groaned in disappointment when you let me slide out of your warmth. Seconds later I groaned in utter bliss as you blew puffs of breath along the length of my rod, and poked your tongue into the slit, lapping up the juice oozing out. You swallowed me again and fucked me with your mouth and throat until I came with a wailing cry of ecstasy, and spurted my come down your gullet.

"Was that good, Daddy?" you asked me after my limp cock slipped out of your mouth. "Did you enjoy that?"

"You know I did, sweetie," I whispered. "How did you learn to deep throat?"

"I practiced with a dildo. I had Jones find me one that was almost exactly your size. Your cock was a lot nicer to swallow than that dildo, Daddy."

We fell against each other giggling like a pair of young kids. Somehow we ended up kissing with the water pouring over us both. I won't go into detail as to how I pleasured you with my hands and my lips until you reached one of your shuddering orgasms.

I spent the morning working in my office, while you worked in the conservatory. Lunch was served in the dining room and consisted of broiled chicken breasts and a mixed salad. A covered tray standing off to the side kept drawing my eye while I ate.

"I see you're curious about the tray, Daddy," you said, giving me a smile that told me a wonderful secret awaited. "It's part of your birthday present. I know you'll like it very much."

"Will I now?" I reached for the tray, and you pushed my hand away.

"Not yet, Daddy, you have to wait until after lunch."

"Ah, so you have a special dessert waiting under that lid?"

"You could say so."

Things became interesting, for as you nibbled on your salad, my sweet Nella, you unbuttoned your blouse letting it fall open revealing those lovely breasts of yours. Then your hands moved down and I could tell you were loosening your skirt. My cock twitched in expectation of good things to come.

We finished eating and the server-bots cleared the dishes from the table. I ran my tongue over my lips when you arched your back bringing your breasts up toward me. A pleasurable ache settled in behind my ersatz balls.

You stood up, letting the skirt slide down to the floor, and stepping out of it, stood before me clad only in the filmy white blouse. My rod pressed hard against the material of my trousers. A tiny smile played over your lips as you came over to me and opening my pants set my cock free. You stroked the bulbous head with a single finger.

"I have such a nice surprise for your big friend, Daddy," you said, reaching over and sliding the covered tray in front of me. "Lift up the lid and see."

I did as you requested and lifted the silver lid and placed it off to the side. On the tray stood a crystal dish filled with a thick blue gel, and in front of it lay a white envelope with my name written on it in your fine hand.

I opened the envelope and pulled out a card, which had a picture of a perfectly rounded pink female butt on it. I turned the card over. In gold letters it said: you are invited to enjoy the pleasure of one butt fuck, from your loving daughter, Nella.

I burst into tears.

"Oh, Daddy, you're such an old softy," you said, stroking my cheek. "I love you so much for being just as you are. Now, I'm going to bend over the table and tell you what to do. You don't mind, do you Daddy?"

"Anything you like to do is fine with me, sweetheart."

Still wearing the loose blouse you bent over the table, spreading your legs wide and revealing the dark pink puckered hole between your alabaster cheeks. A long hissing sigh escaped me and my cock grew bigger and harder.

"Daddy, I want you to coat one of your forefingers in the lube, and then caress around my anus. With your other hand I would like you to reach under me and stroke my slit."

Dipping the forefinger of my right hand in the thick slippery gel, I gently stroked over the surface of your quivering anus, and with my left hand I stroked the length of your hot damp slit. I felt my cock press up against my lower belly.

"Now, Daddy, I want you to put more lube on your finger and slowly push it into my ass, and at the same time push a finger into my pussy. Once you have your fingers inside me count to ten and then finger fuck me in both holes for a few strokes."

I did as you instructed, and as you moved your hips back and forth under the ministrations of my fingers, I feared I would shoot my load right then. I moaned to let you know of my need.

"Just one more thing and then I'll be ready for your cock, sweet Daddy. Lube up two fingers and put them inside my rectum. Run them around my anus to stretch it open. After that you can lube up your cock and very carefully push it into my ass."

Again I used my fingers as per instructions. From your moans my manipulations of your clit had you close to coming, and your hand took the place of mine when I took it away to lube up my cock. The head of my cock slipped inside your ass quite easily to my surprise. I held still and relished the feelings of your anus pressing on my most sensitive spot. Groaning I pushed inside you inch by inch until all of me was buried in your hot bowels. The lump of tingling fire settled in at the base of my belly, and I moaned when you wiggled your sweet ass sending a pleasurable shiver up my spine.

I fear I did not last long inside your tight ass, for with every stroke I felt your tight hole squeezing my cock and tugging the skin back and forth. I came on the third thrust and you cried out that you could feel my hot semen spurting against the walls of your rectum. Even as you cried out, sweet Nella, you came and your anus clamping and unclamping on my cock almost had me coming again.

Laying along your lovely smooth back I waited for my rod to slip out of your beautiful ass. I wished I could stay in there forever as the heat and the tightness felt so very good. But at last I pulled away from you and my long shaft popped out. One of the server-bots brought a bowl of warm water and two cloths. You washed my cock with one cloth and dried it with the other before putting it back in my trousers.

"Did you enjoy that, Daddy?" you asked, as you straightened my clothes.

"Very much, sweetie," I said. "You're so good to your old man. I have to go back to work until dinner, okay? I've got a big acquisition deal in the works." I kissed you. "I wish the business interested you a bit more than it does, Nella, sweetie. I guess we're not as alike as I thought; you have a very different personality."

"I try to show interest, Daddy," you said. "But all that business stuff seems to be beyond me. Every time I make an attempt to make sense of it, my head feels as if it is stuffed with cotton wool instead of brains."

"Don't you go putting yourself down, sweetheart. You're an intelligent woman and you have a marvelous imagination."

"Thank you, Daddy. Now go to work." You pushed me in the direction of the office wing. "I have things to do in the conservatory."

Later in the afternoon, the blended aromas of frying meat, onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms wafted in through the open door of my office and caressed my nostrils. I worked on with the delicious odor of simmering stew filling my nose and feeding my increasing hunger. Rosy light filled the office when you came to tell me supper was close to ready.

"Why don't you take a quick shower, and put on the clothes I've laid out for you. I'll have the stew ready for serving by the time you finish."

The clothes you've put out for me looked familiar, but I could not recall when I had worn that particular outfit last. I pulled on the dark green trousers, adjusting my cock so it hung straight in the crotch. Like you, my dear Nella, I never wore underclothing. A lighter green cashmere pullover completed the ensemble. I ran a comb through my hair and after a final glance in the mirror, I left my dressing room.

Blue earthenware bowls with matching blue bread plates sat on white placemats. The stewpot stood on a black iron trivet and a long handled ladle lay along side. I smelled the aroma of fresh baked bread coming from the covered basket standing to the left of the pot. I took my place at the head of the table, and noticed the small silver box set at one corner of the placemat for the first time. I picked it up.

"Is this for me, sweetie?"

"Yes, it is, Daddy. But I want to eat first before you open it."

I put the box down. You filled my bowl with a generous helping of the stew and placed a large chunk of still steaming bread on the small plate. Then you served yourself, and we set to in silence. I'll not say much about the meal, except that it was delicious.

When I finished the last spoonful of creamy raspberry fool, I picked up the small silver box again. "May I open it now, sweetie?"

"You may."

I snapped up the lid. Inside on green velvet lay a miniature silver belt. I looked at you, and then at the tiny silver belt again. You smiled.

"It's for your cock, Daddy. Like a cock ring. Only this is easier to put on and take off." You hauled me to my feet, and ran your hands over the front of my trousers, which formed a tent with my hardening cock as the center pole. Slender fingers worked buttons through holes setting my penis free. You took the device out of the box. "Let's see how it looks on you."

Opening the loop wider you slipped it over the head of my cock and down to the bottom of the shaft. I moaned when you tightened the loop.

"It looks beautiful on you, Daddy. I'll take it off, for we'll be making good use of this later on." You loosened the thing, took it off me, and put it back in its box. You closed my trousers and straightened my pullover. Taking my arm you led me into the living room and had me sit on the couch.

"You stay right here until I call you. Don't you dare come and sneak a peek at what I'm doing. Jones is keeping an eye on you and he'll warn me if you move toward the bedrooms." You took the small box with you.

"Miss Nella is ready for you," said Jones. It seemed as if I had been waiting for an eternity.

I rushed up the five steps leading to the bedroom wing, stumbling over the last step and going down to my knees. Getting to my feet again, I continued my rush to the open door of the bedroom, where I halted in the doorway.

My breath caught in my throat and a lump formed in my chest when my eyes took in the beauty of you lying on the bed with a big red bow between your legs. I remembered another time when I had seen you in the same pose; the time you gave your virginity to me. My eyes filled with tears turning you into a ghostly glowing figure, and for a moment I could not believe you were real.

"Happy birthday, Daddy," you said. "Come over here and unwrap your present."

I walked over to the bed on trembling legs, and lifted the large velvet bow from your body. Rosy pink pussy lips as smooth and bare as on the day you were decanted from the A-womb revealed themselves to me. Drops of fluid oozed from the slit between your labia. I reached out a hand and touched your pussy. I felt no hint of stubble.

"I had Doc Jonas do a permanent hair removal," you said. "I'll be as smooth as a little girl for you, Daddy, for the rest of our lives."

My heart leapt into my throat and fluttered there like a bird trying to escape a cage. Did you know? Did you know where I went those times I was away because of your menses? Did you know about the little girls? The dark haired, dark eyed copper skinned girls? The rosy pink golden haired girls? Did you know? Did you know I followed them around and watched them in the playgrounds? Did you know I wanked off in my office while gazing at pictures of naked little girls?

"let me undress you, Daddy."

In moments I stand naked before you with my erect cock pointing at the ceiling. Tingling shocks of pleasure pass through it when you wrap your slender fingers around my shaft and give a few firm upward strokes. I felt my cock grow even harder. You brought out the tiny box and lifting the lid took out the miniature silver belt. Opening the loop you slid it down to the base of my cock and pulled it tight. The sensation of it partook of both pleasure and pain, and became a blending of both after a while.

Taking hold of my shoulders, you made me look you straight in the eyes. "Listen up, Daddy, this night is for you and only you. All pleasure shall be given to you. None will be given to me, except for what might occur naturally in the course of events. Understand, Daddy?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"One more thing. My mouth and my ass are forbidden to you. This morning I pleasured you with my mouth, and this afternoon I gave you bliss with my ass. Now is the time for my pussy and only my pussy."

You lay back and spread your legs wide showing me your glistening swollen inner lips and the pink nub of your clit.

"Come and put your beautiful big cock in me, my sweet Daddy."

I mounted you in one hard thrust. Once inside the heat and the pressure of you, I held my cock still and stretched out on top of you. I needed to feel all of you pressed against me. As the minutes passed I felt us become one being with one heartbeat, one breath, and one burning lump of incipient ecstasy. You, me, us, we no longer existed. Only a new I existed. One being, male and female in one.

I wished in that eternal moment I could make a child with you.

Time as measured by human made clocks ticked on, and I raised up away from your body. I pulled my hard cock out of you, and we became two separate people again. I squatted between your splayed legs with my own legs spread wide in emulation. The purple head of my cock looked up at me with its single blind eye, and swayed in time with my heartbeat. I turned my gaze on the place between your long legs and took in the fluid dripping hole marking the place where my cock had filled you and imprinted its size and shape on your flesh. I waited and watched. In little time the hole grew smaller and both inner and outer lips closed up leaving only a slit between them.

I scooted forward until I was close enough to push my cock inside you, while at the same time being in such a position to see it go in. Holding my cock with my hand, I pushed in only the head. The way your flesh opened to it and molded around my intrusion fascinated me. I pushed my cock in another inch, and another until half of me was buried inside you. I moaned with pleasure. Your flesh clasped me a snug and tight as a glove. Using my hand I rubbed my cock within the tube of your distended vagina. My moans and groans became louder as the feelings of tingling, fiery pleasure in and around my cock grew in intensity. Your flesh moved in rhythm with the motion of my cock as if it were breathing my rod in and out.

Pressure built at the base of my cock. Pain and pleasure battled each other for supremacy. I needed to come, but the little silver belt at the base of my rod prevented me from reaching climax. I reached for it and tried to loosen it. Nothing happened. If anything, it seemed to fit even more snuggly around the base of my penis. I pulled out of you and waited for the sensation of urgency to abate to a tolerable level.

You smiled at me. "Soon, Daddy, soon I'll let you come." You moaned. "Take me, dear Daddy, pound into me hard with your monster cock." You let out a little laugh. "I'm afraid I'm not very good with the nasty talk. What I want is for you to fuck me so hard that we both end up screaming at each other to stop. Then I'll take the little belt off and let you come."

I rammed into you and pistoned in and out like a fucking machine gone mad. Your body shook with the force of my thrusts. Sweat covered my body and I panted like a runner who has just finished a race. The pressure at the base of my cock built, first to increasingly pleasurable levels, and then to more and more painful levels. In spite of my discomfort I kept on ramming the head of my cock against your cervix.

"Please!" Our two voices sounded as one. "Please stop! Please let me come!"

You reached between us and removed the little silver belt from my cock. My cock exploded. My body exploded. My head exploded. For an eternity I no longer existed. Pain transformed into intense pleasure, the sensations of which went beyond words to describe them. Ecstasy so keen that I fainted.

I shall remember this day for the rest of my life, and I hope you will too, my sweet beautiful Nella.