Birthday Poker Ch. 01

Story Info
The lead up to a poker game I'll never forget.
5.5k words
4.08
54.6k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

The following is based on true events (please note based, my memory is not perfect and I am well aware that my ability to write dialogue is pitiful, also life's more fun when you embellish the details).

All characters have been contacted and have given permission for me to tell this story, however a couple of them have requested I change their names and I intend to comply although I apologise in advance if I slip up.

Many thanks to all involved a) for their permission b) for one of the best nights of my life and c) for being such good friends.

Also I feel I should point out they have read this and edited this story themselves so if it seems I'm being rude about them it's probably them and not me.

There is a fair amount of back-story here and I'll try to be brief but please be patient.

Also I want to make it clear that while all of the people in the main story are bi-sexual (as I am) there was no in depth man on man in this misadventure, if I post further content who knows. I intend to base most posts here on similarly true stories and I'm an adventurous bi-sexual man, who knows what could happen in my life.

I'm going to post this under BDSM as it was my introduction to the lifestyle but there are also elements of romance and group sex. Also I have to make it clear that while we have a Dom/Sub relationship I am only Ramona's master when we are role-playing primarily I am her boyfriend/fiancé.

I draw the distinction so that people who want to read about a woman submitting their whole life to another person (a subject I often like to read about) are aware that this is not one of those stories.

Finally an apology for the grammar, I am English born and breed but I tend to pick up a lot of Americanisms, some of these are deliberate for a start I think ass sounds and looks better than arse, which apparently isn't even in my spell check.

My point is I will probably be using a mix of the two, it is not entirely deliberate and I admit it is a bit sloppy, so sorry.

Now allow me to shut up on the technical stuff and get to the 10 years of back-story. When will I get to the real action you ask? Well while I was writing this just kept getting longer and longer until I decided on multiple chapters.

Being a true story I feel you should know a little about me first so the poker game and erotic events won't start until chapter two and the after party and main erotic event may be put back into a third chapter.

If you want to skip I can't stop you but if you want to know the full story please just sit back and enjoy.

*

Me and Ramona had known each other and been best friends since we were fifteen and despite being separated for our uni years we always remained friends and when we moved back to our home town we were once again inseparable. I always held a flame for her although being a slightly nerdy acne covered teen I had never bought up the courage to say anything.

My second girlfriend dumped me after I accidentally used Ramona's name in bed, so you can tell I was bitten pretty bad. After that though I thought I had moved on, got her out of my system as it were, how wrong I was.

We came out as bi-sexual separately and under very different circumstances, Ramona had a physical experience while I had a very embarrassing crush on a straight flat mate, eventually hooking up with one of his friends.

While I was at uni I also began to play around with power play, nothing major, being on top, being on the bottom, holding a partners hands together so they can't move them. I was definitely blossoming sexually but the furthest I went was the use of handcuffs with my second girlfriend.

I was aware of BDSM and I had even downloaded a few scenes from bondage websites but I never felt comfortable enough to bring it up with my partners.

Anyway about a week before my 25th birthday we had been invited to a Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Alliance Event, we were less than enthusiastic. We were both comfortable with who we were and didn't really feel the need to go to this event, I suppose it is more than a reassurance thing but still, it wasn't really our scene.

It was my brother who talked us into going along and meeting people, he even said he would pay for the taxis and stick around in case we wanted to leave. Besides he pointed out, open bar, I think I can guess his motivations. Well if he wasn't such a cheap skate when it came to booze I would never have met my group of friends, life is strange like that I suppose.

Standing around feeling a bit awkward me and Ramona had a few drinks and discussed the people there and it was this that attracted Tony's attention who came over and introduced himself.

"Hi," he said extending a massive hand, "Tony."

I accepted the hand, "Sam."

"Ramona." chipped in Ramona.

Gallantly Tony released my hand and bent to kiss her proffered hand.

"First bi-sexual couple I've seen tonight." he commented.

I almost chocked on my beer and explained that while we were bi-sexual we were not a couple.

"Explains why you're both checking out the same people then." he laughed, "Trying to pair each other off are you? I'll take either of you off the others hands if you like." Then he laughed again, a huge, friendly laugh and I found myself warming to him.

Appearance wise he is a clear two inches above my 5'11 and towers over Ramona's 5'7, his face is chiseled and even though my acne is long gone I know I can't compete looks wise. He also looks like he lifts weights and boasts an impressive six pack.

While we are on the subject I better fill you in on our appearances, both me and Ramona do a lot of running and general exercise but we aren't as defined as Tony.

I have just enough of a stomach to suggest I enjoy my food but I am by no stretch of the imagination fat. I always feel weird describing my own appearance but I guess I'm bordering on the handsome but I have little to brag about.

Except my eyes, I'm proud of my eyes and apparently other people like them just as much, or so I'm told, they're an amber colour in the centre which fades to a dark green at the edges and I'm told they really light up when I laugh.

Ramona is beautiful, with her hazel-nut eyes and her tanned, Greek skin her face alone could stun any man.

The rest of her is no disappointment either. C cup breasts and a fantastically round backside accentuated by her runners physique and being filled out just enough to escape the category of skinny. Her stomach is not quite flat but is not far off.

So that's us, I hope you enjoyed this diversion now we return you to the feature presentation.

After we had been talking for a bit Tony suggested that maybe we should go find his friends.

"Don't ask me why but at these things I seem to find all the bisexuals." he stated and I noticed how much I liked his voice, a bit deeper than most but not massively so.

Yeah I have a bit of a crush on Tony, he knows it and he loves it, it gives him endless ammo.

"Maybe it's a reverse magnet effect north attracts north and south attracts south. I don't know." Tony muttered.

"That accounts for two thirds of the people here," I chipped in "but where do we fit in."

Tony chortled again. "Maybe we're a bit of both."

So with that we were introduced to Sarah, Rachel and James. A brief description of each:

James is a well built man bordering on the plump, around my height and with a sense of humor like a scythe, sharp and deadly. Looks wise he almost fits the dictionary definition of normal, average shaped blue eyes, average size nose, average mouth and average length brown hair.

Sarah is blonde with green eyes about 5'8 with a pretty if slightly pointed face, while it is clear she exercises she is not as toned as Ramona although she has one of the best if not the best ass I've ever seen on a woman.

Rachel on the other hand has a very round face, everything about her face is curved, round blue eyes, the slightest of button nose and the most fantastic smile you could ever hope to receive from a girl.

Like James she runs slightly towards plump but not a lot and is almost as tall as me. Her hair is the most amazing auburn, a burned orange which, as you will see later, I know to be natural, she takes great care of it and often wears it in different styles.

So that's how our group met up, my brother joined us later and after the event was over we went out for more drinks.

Over the months we got to know each other pretty well and found ourselves falling into sync with each other. Me and Rachel are the organizers of the group, Sarah was the insightful one, how she knows half the stuff she does about us I'll never know, Ramona is the party girl, James the Joker and Tony is the glue.

One last thing that I feel needs to be explained, my nickname: I can talk for hours about TV shows, books, films and games, all one genre which has earned me the nickname Sci, short for Science Fiction Sam. Everyone uses this nickname so it will turn up a lot, now you know why.

Anyway about a year after the party...

Given that me and Rachel tend to do most of the organizing I was very surprised when, about a month before my birthday, I received an e-mail from Tony. The e-mail was fairly short saying that on the day before my birthday he was throwing me a party at eight o'clock, he would cook and provide the booze and he teased that he planned to see my birthday in with style.

Tony is a good cook, he is head chief and owner of a big restaurant and is making a fair bit of money off of it, on top of that he has a great taste in wines, not quite a connoisseur but a well informed amateur.

I could not have been happier when I received the e-mail, knowing him it would be a good night of great food and company, I pondered the part about seeing my birthday in with style but shrugged it off.

A few nights later I made what could have been the worst mistake of my life, I got drunk.

To be more precise our group had gone out for a few drinks and me and Ramona got started a little earlier than the others. I don't remember the details of what was said or when and luckily the hell of the hangovers seems to have purged everyone's memories of those details.

What we all remember though is the kiss. Everyone saw it, me and Ramona locked together in the most amazing kiss I can ever remember having. Pouring all of those pent up emotions that I had kept in over the years into every moment of it. Feeling her toned ass in my wandering hands and squeezing it firmly. And she responded, every bit of passion I gave was returned and we were lost in our own little world.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Those words are used way to often but it really did, at the time it really felt like the only thing to do. In the weeks following though it seemed less inspired.

Things weren't icy between me and Ramona but there was a definite drop in interaction, when we were with the group I thought I saw her watching me from time to times but if I ever tried to return the gaze she would suddenly be looking elsewhere.

I was beginning to curse myself for being so stupid, no one said anything but it was clear that the dynamic had changed and everything in the group seemed slightly off because of it.

On the morning of day of the meal I got a phone call from Tony asking me to turn up an hour early and alone, I was expressly forbidden from bringing anyone with me, the door would be open and I should let myself in.

For a second my heart was in my mouth, the guy I had a crush on was inviting me around before my birthday meal and required me alone, how alluring.

"And get those dirty thoughts out of your head Sci, I know what your thinking and it's not that."

"Oh, you disappoint me, all your teasing is going to come back to you one day."

"I'm sure it will." he said treating me to one of his amazing laughs. "But if all goes as planned not tonight."

And on that cryptic note he hung up.

I shrugged and headed out on my morning run. Being overly organized I had a light lunch fairly early, got on with the house work, finalised the plans to meet my family for dinner the next day and was showered dressed and ready by a little after five. I flicked through the channels and caught the majority of Star Wars Episode IV.

Tony's house was only a few minutes walk away so I left at about ten to seven. As he said the door was unlocked when I got there and as I stepped into the hallway I announced myself.

"I'm down in the cellar."

I headed down into cellar and found Tony pondering over a couple of bottles.

"I need a white wine for the fish but I can't find one which is the right strength."

I shrugged and smiled I know next to nothing about wine.

"I suppose the '79 will be the best choice." He mused sliding one of the bottles back into the rack and taking the other in hand.

"You do realise I have no idea right, I just want to check."

"Don't worry you just have to enjoy it. Now I'm cooking a lot of light food tonight nothing that will sit on the stomach or make you feel too full."

"OK, I'm sure you know best, I like a good meal however it comes."

"Well you see we don't want anyone feeling bloated during the after party and it's that I want to discuss."

"Right, what's the plan then?"

"I want to make a couple of things clear first and I need to show you something make sure we're on the same wave length."

I was very confused at this point but simply nodded and stood as politely as I could waiting for him to continue.

"Firstly my present to you is this party and what I hope it will lead to. If it doesn't go the way I expect it to then you get an IOU for one present, but if it does go the way I expect it too there is also a physical component I will tell you about tomorrow. With me so far?"

I nodded again.

"OK then follow me." He headed away from me to another door at the end of the cellar, unlocking it with a small key.

As I followed him into the room I gasped, the room was L shaped and while the main body was in front of me equipment racks ran back down to the right of the entrance parallel to the wine cellar. There were also cabinets of equipment, wooden gym horses, specially designed tables, little metal eyes were interspersed on the sections of wall which didn't have equipment on them.

In wooden supports which criss crossed the ceiling there were other metal eyes and the same went for the twin pillars which came down from these supports.

Various frames took up a few of the gaps, there were a few light weight yet comfy looking chairs positioned around the room facing bits of equipment as if someone had moved them there to watch. One of them was positioned in front of a large TV which dominated the wall to my left, on closer inspection this one had cuffs still attached to the arms.

I'd always wondered why, for quite a large house, Tony seemed to have a tiny basement, now I knew. I'd never thought twice about that door, I suppose that was the point.

My eyes went back to the racks once again, they were filled with different types of whip, flogger, crop, paddle, cuff, rope, chain, strap and gag, more than I had ever seen used in the scenes I had downloaded.

I realised that for the first time in my life I was standing in a BDSM... well not a dungeon, it was too well lit and ventilated to use that term, call it a play room. The lights, I noticed, were adjustable, as was the air flow and heating.

"If the night goes well I hope that we'll end up down here." Tony continued seemingly unaffected by my complete shock. "I could always tell that you had a dominant streak and I want to bring it out, I want you to get someone lashed over one of these tonight and I bet I can guess who you want it to be."

I finally got my mouth back under control and managed to stumble out a question.

"How did you know I was in to this?"

"Oh, little things you can be fairly domineering when you want to be but you have that laid back edge, add in a little guess work and a couple of leading questions I've dropped over the months. I had you clocked almost ten months ago. Of course it took me less time to work out about Ramona, I had that pegged about ten seconds after I introduced myself to you."

I frowned at him for a second then remembered chocking on my drink and smiled. He handed me a flogger.

"Here get a feel for it while we go over a few things."

So giving me instructions as he went, he made sure I knew the ground rules. It was fairly basic stuff but I understand why he was going over it, first he covered safe words, then the concept that everything we did had to be SSC (safe, sane and consensual), but his final little speech took me by surprise.

"Also any toys you use please don't take them from this section, these are Rachel's." he said indicating the section closest to the door.

"Rachel, really?" I was more than a little taken aback.

"Yeah, she christened half the stuff in this room." he said with an expansive wave.

I was still slightly shocked but the more I thought about it the more it made sense, Rachel liked to organize everything in her life, what would be more wild than losing her control to this handsome man.

"Oh and those ones over there," he said pointing to another cabinet. "Those belong to a gentleman whose name I'm not at liberty to expose."

"Really? Got a couple of play mates then?"

"A few over the years."

"Do I know him?"

"Oh no you don't, no guessing."

"Bit of a spoil sport today aren't you?

He just laughed at me and turned away.

"OK, then how do you plan on getting everyone down here?" I pondered.

"With the help of Rachel and a game of poker."

"Care to give me more details?"

"At least let some of your present be a secret." he chortled and headed back upstairs.

I think it is important to explain how Tony afforded all this equipment. Well he made a lot of money from his restaurant and his parents had been sitting on a fair amount as well, I found out later that he had over the years spent several thousand pounds on bondage equipment and club memberships.

"Two questions if you will indulge me." I started as I joined him in the kitchen.

"Hmm," he looked up from some fish slices he was preparing. "I suppose that depends on the question."

"Firstly this all has to be consensual, I mean I know how important that is. So how do you know the others won't back out on this?"

"The same way I knew you would be interested. Think about everything Ramona has ever told you about her relationships."

I did and, as we had always been fairly open with details about out relationship, I knew she had tried power play, she had never told me how she felt about it though. That was rather telling wasn't it? Maybe she liked it but was ashamed, or didn't know how to deal with it. Well I guess I was flying blind I'd just have to trust Tony.

"OK but why now?"

"Originally I was just going to have a quite word with you tonight." he said after a little thought, "I was going to get Rachel to give you a little demonstration, maybe invite you to an event which is going on next week at the club. But then you went and fucked things up." his voice suddenly became very sharp as he finished.

"What? What did I do?" I blurted out indignantly.

"You went and made a move on Ramona, then to make things worse you didn't follow up on it. I had to re-plan this whole night after that cock up."

"OK, explain."

"I planned on getting you in, getting you acclimated to the lifestyle, then when you had the confidence I would let you loose on Ramona. From what I can see of her she would be putty in your hands, literally. But now if you don't move soon your gonna lose her and not just in the romantic sense buddy."

"Does she get a say in this?

"Consensual remember? Trust me, you may not have realised but I'd bet you could have had her years ago."

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers
12