Birthday Present

Story Info
Helen goes for black.
2.2k words
4.3
153.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers

My wife Helen told me that she was struggling to find anything suitable for my birthday. She is 31, tall with long slim legs, has long brown curly hair and a very slim figure. She is a great wife and has never refused anything that I wanted to do in our sex life.

After some thought, I cheekily suggested that there was something I wanted but thought she might not have the guts for it! She assured me that I could have whatever I wanted. I told her that I would love to see her get fucked by another man.

She said that if that's what I wanted then she would do it for me, but it would have to be at a hotel, as a one-off with a complete stranger. We have a happy family life and although she can be a very adventurous lover, she said she only loved me and didn't want it to ruin anything we had.

I thanked her and with a playful slap on her bum set about placing an ad on a website for a good-looking guy to fuck my beautiful wife, at a country hotel.

We had loads of emails with pictures in most cases, ranging from the weird to the hunky. I asked Helen if she wanted to select someone with me but she preferred I pick. I knew from the sexy games we played that he had to be slim, with a decent body and a bit older than us. I finally whittled the emailed photos down to a 35-year-old black guy called Lloyd. I was surprised he was 35 looking at his photo, as he looked 10 years younger and kept himself in shape, as he worked at a fitness gym in Birmingham. I was excited to show Helen my final choice.

She wasn't surprised he was black as this had been one of my favourite fantasies for most of our married life. Helen said he looked sexy and she'd put a show on for me with her black lover, if that's what I really wanted.

I emailed Lloyd and sent a photo of Helen we had taken at my firm's Christmas party, with her looking stunning in an expensive dress. He said he'd be happy to meet us as long as I paid for the hotel. I agreed and we arranged to meet at a classy country park type place about 20 miles from Birmingham, the following weekend. Lloyd suggested we meet about mid-afternoon in the hotel bar so we could break the ice a little with a few drinks. He said that he had done this type of thing a few times, always with white couples, but he didn't do it all the time and was choosy whom he dealt with. He added that Helen was very nice and he would be very happy to oblige us in our fantasy!

The week running up to the meeting was a mixture of great excitement and apprehension. On the one hand I wanted to see Helen fucked by a big black guy but on the other I desperately didn't want to change anything between us. Helen didn't refer to it a lot but in bed she said she quite fancied him and didn't mind as long as I still wanted to do it. She had never thought about a black guy before but thought that if we were going to do something as exciting as this, then we might as well go the whole hog and try a black cock just liked we'd played in bed.

Well, the day finally came and Helen looked gorgeous. She wore a classy black dress cut off mid thigh showing off her sexy legs clad in black stockings and suspenders, high heels and tiny black panties. As we drove to the hotel, I constantly kissed her and ran my hand up her long legs and into her juicy pussy.

I pulled onto the large car park and after switching off the engine, stroked her long hair and asked one last time if she still wanted to go through with it. She pushed my hand down between her thighs and said, "What do you think?". She was so wet and I kissed her lustfully before we went into the hotel bar.

We must have looked a typical business couple as I got myself a pint and Helen a large vodka & tonic. We sat in a small alcove near the fire so we could see all the people who came in. We agreed to meet Lloyd at 3.00 pm but it was only 2.35 so we used the time wisely by drinking three further beers and vodkas, to calm the nerves. I said, "I can't believe we're actually going to do it!" As a few sporty types chatted to the barman. Helen just winked and scanned the bar entrance nervously.

Just after 3.00, Lloyd walked in. Helen hadn't seen his photo but it didn't take a mathematician to spot a large black man at the crucial time. He was dressed in jeans and hooded sweat top but looked smart casual for mid 30';s. He was tall with very short hair and a great physique. He got himself a bottle of Becks and I waved him over.

"Hi, I'm Lloyd"; he said as he sat down to join us "And you must be James and Helen."

He seemed friendly right from the word go and looked Helen up and down. In his photo he looked a regular black guy but now he sat opposite us it struck me how very black he was, almost like an African.

We chatted politely over two more drinks and gradually the conversation relaxed and got bawdier. Lloyd said he liked white women in stockings and Helen replied, ";I like black men in bed!"

She looked radiant (after six vodka tonics) and flirted with Lloyd happily. I went to the loo and my heart rate increased as when I got back to our alcove, Lloyd had changed places and sat close to Helen with his hand on her knee.

I said we hadn't done this before and asked Lloyd for some guidance.

He asked for the room key and said he and Helen would go up first and I should follow about ten minutes later.

"Any longer and you';ll miss some of the fun!" he joked . I gave him the key and kissed Helen on the lips. ";Don';t worry, I';m sure Lloyd will look after you."

"I know he will"; she said, not now looking so nervous and with her hand holding Lloyd's tightly.

They walked off to the lift. She looked great as they joked away with Helen tossing her long brown hair from side to side as they moved through the bar area. Lloyd placed his hand on her cute bum as they waited for the lift doors to open. She turned and blew me a kiss before the doors closed.

My heart raced and I felt sick with excitement. This was the longest ten minutes of my life! I left my beer unfinished and walked over to the lift. It arrived quickly and I ascended to the second floor, on my way to room 21. It was down the end of a hallway with a big gold 21 on the door. My heart and cock about exploded as I tapped the door and entered.

The first thing I saw was Lloyd's sweat top and jeans on the floor along with Helen's dress and panties. I walked into the main part of the bedroom and a shocking sight hit my eyes. Lloyd was sat on the bed in his underpants and Helen sat beside him naked except for her stockings and suspender belt. She was kissing him loudly and running her hands all over his black body. Lloyd was fingering her neatly trimmed pussy, which made Helen kiss him all the more.

The sight of Lloyd's black hand between my wife's pale white thighs was fantastic. He slid his long middle finger in and out of her wet pussy, occasionally stopping to rub her clitoris, which sent her wild. Their different colours stood out against the white bed sheets. Helen's pale white body and black stockings, with Lloyd's deep big black frame. I sat down before I fell down to watch my birthday treat!

They continued kissing with Lloyd licking Helen's nipples, which made her gasp. She slid her hand down Lloyd's pants and pulled off the straining material. A big black cock sprung out which stood erect from a thick bush of pubic hair. This guy was in good condition for 35 and his black body looked electric next to Helen's whiteness.

She grabbed the knob and pulled back the foreskin to reveal a large pink knob end, which she licked like a lollipop, before swallowing half of the big black cock into her mouth.

Everyone says black guys have big dicks but this was a nice 8 inches long and thick enough for Helen to get her hand around it comfortably.

She slid onto the floor in front of him, lovingly sucking his cock up and down. Lloyd groaned deeply and ran his hands through Helen's hair, which he pulled to one side to give me a better view. The sight of my beautiful wife on her knees sucking off a black stud in her stockings was stuff I can only describe as mind blowing.

She continued up and down, licking the knob end, which was driving Lloyd wild. He pulled her onto the bed and drove his head between Helen's thighs as she sucked and wanked him relentlessly. Lloyd started to moan along with my wife's feminine shrieks and Helen's head and hand moved faster. She was facing me and after only a few minutes, Lloyd let out a load gasp. She moved her head away and continued to wank him as he shot five or six good spurts of thick come. The first had jetted in Helen's mouth and the others shot over her face, hair and tits as she finally slowed her hand pace. My gorgeous wife was covered in Lloyd's spunk and she licked it up hungrily. The previous nerves were now long forgotten and she decided she liked what she was doing.

Amazingly, he didn't soften and lifted her onto her back on the bed. His long black cock still jutted out in front of him and it waved about as he parted Helen;s thighs. She reached down, still with spunk in her hair and guided Lloyd's tool to the edge of her swollen pussy lips. Lloyd paused for me to savour her pink pussy lips and his hard black cock together as he eased it in slowly. The cock was still flecked with sperm as he filled Helen with his length. Her pussy lips stretched to accommodate the black tool and she gasped loudly as it forced her open widely.

Lloyd parted Helen's thighs wider with his forearms as he pushed his glistening cock into her. As he pushed all the way in, Helen rose to meet him hungrily.

He pounded her pussy with long, deep strokes as Helen cried and whimpered. They kissed wildly and this was it, a black stud finally fucking my wife. Their two different colours contrasted again as black and white fucked energetically. I could see his cock all shiny, as it momentarily appeared between the deep strokes, from Helen's wet pussy.

She cried out to be fucked harder by his black dick and Lloyd obliged with a ferocious pace. Suddenly he pulled out, much to Helen's surprise and told her to turn over. She did as she was told and positioned herself on her knees and held on to the bedstead for support from the black battering ram. Lloyd slapped her bum with a thwack then eased back in this time taking her from behind. He asked her if she liked her first black cock and my wife gasped "Yes!" several times

His black hands held on to her hips as Helen encouraged him to "Give it me baby, come on quicker."

She pushed back to meet his every stroke and intermittently turned her head back to see herself being well and truly fucked by her black lover and for them to kiss roughly. Again Lloyd put up an amazing pace, rubbing my wife's stockinged thighs as he fucked her. Their bodies slapped together and their wet pubic hairs intermingled, with every forward thrust.

Helen built up to a noisy orgasm, shouting his name over and over again as he still pounded her. Finally Lloyd's face grimaced and he unloaded heavily into her, bucking as he did so "Shoot Lloyd, shoot up me baby"; cried Helen in post orgasmic delight and he didn't disappoint.

He withdrew the now softening weapon and flopped on the bed. Oozes of sperm ran down Helen's thighs, as she collapsed also. She lay there panting from the afternoon's exertions, with her pink swollen pussy leaking spunk out onto her stockings and the bed sheet.

What a fantastic sight. Lloyd lay breathing heavily on his back, with his black cock slowly softening, still glistening from Helen and his thick sperm. She kissed him lovingly and said thank you. She then moved her head down his taught black body, kissing it as she went and grabbed the softening cock to lick it clean.

Both Lloyd and Helen showered and changed. He said that we could stay in touch and thought a threesome, so I could join in, would be fun if we wanted to, in the future. Lloyd then left with Helen's tiny black panties as a memento of our fantastic afternoon.

vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers