Birthday Present

Story Info
She wakes, bound and gagged.
1.4k words
4.4
97.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers

It was still dark when Louise woke up. Her mind was fuzzy at first. She'd woken from an odd dream about lying in a forest, her flesh being stroked with leaves and her hands getting tangled in some vines. She tried to raise herself to see what time it was, and suddenly everything was brought into sharp focus.

She couldn't move. Her wrists were bound to the headboard with lacy elastic... A bra. She was aware of something in her mouth, too. Soft, silken material. Her panties. She was naked! Cold air blew through the open window and raised Goosebumps on her bare flesh.

Louise struggled hard against her bonds to no effect. She tried to scream, but a tight strap of some sort held her panties fast in her mouth. She was helpless. She closed her eyes tight and tried to think; tried to wake up!

Her eyes snapped open at a sudden sound in her room. A candle was lit on her bedside table, casting a soft light on a woman's tanned skin. Louise's eyes widened at the sight of the naked woman. She was of average height with a stunning, athletic body, large, firm breasts, long legs and dark hair; a white mask across her eyes.

The woman blew gently on a match through full, scarlet lips and stared at Louise impassively. Her eyes never left the woman's as she walked to the foot of bed. She crawled onto the mattress and ran her hands over Louise's long, perfectly formed legs.

Louise flinched, but the woman knelt on one of her legs and pushed the other up against her body, stretching her thigh painfully. With her legs held tight and her wrists bound, all Louise could do was watch as the woman leaned down and gently kissed her quivering pussy lips. She gasped at the slightest touch; shuddered as the woman's tongue ran up and down her slit. She was about to be eaten-out by another woman and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

The woman's tongue continued to stroke up and down, pressing firmer, working its way between Louise's lips. She found the young woman's clit and teased it ever so softly, raising desperate moans from her helpless victim. The woman paused only for a moment to look into Louise's eyes, then she dove in, lapping at her cunt; sucking and tonguing her clit; ravaging her victim with her tongue until Louise could take no more. It wasn't long before Louise's entire body was wracked by an explosive orgasm that almost caused her to pass out.

Louise's sweat-soaked body still shuddered visibly as her captor crawled cat-like up the length of the bed - Louise's juices glistening on her lips and around her mouth - until she straddled her victim's face. The woman took a handful of Louise's hair and held her still as she ran her other hand down her own stomach and to her leaking cunt. She dipped one finger into herself, then another as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. The woman shook and moaned with excitement as she frigged herself into a frenzy. It didn't take long before she was ejaculating all over Louise's face. Louise closed her eyes and tried to turn away, but there was no way of escaping it.

It took a few moments for the woman to calm down. Gingerly she stepped off the bed and went to the window. There she stood gazing out into the night, letting the cold air wash over her. It seemed to take another two minutes to steady herself, then she turned back to the bed and smiled at her beautiful, naked captive; bleary eyed, caked in sweat and breathing heavily through her nose.

The woman walked to the dresser and picked up the candle that had now been burning for about fifteen minutes. She climbed back onto the bed, pinning Louise's legs between her thighs. Louise cried out through her gag as the hot wax dripped onto her smooth stomach. A long line burned across her navel and down, frighteningly close to her pussy, stopping just short of her small snatch of pubic hair.

The woman leaned forward and paused just for a second before letting three droplets fall, first on one breast, then the other. She then casually ran her thumb over one of Louise's nipples. Louise bit down on her gag in anticipation. She squealed and her whole body spasmed as a single drop of burning wax was dripped onto each of her nipples. As the last of the wax was poured into her navel, all she had left was a weak moan.

Louise turned away from the woman as she stepped off the bed again and replaced the candle on the bedside table. She was only distantly aware of the rustling and clicking. Louise stared hard at a blank wall until she felt the mattress sag again and saw the woman was back between her legs, this time wearing a black strap-on, eight inches long and at least two thick. Louise had no time to react before the large phallus was plunged into her tight cunt. A deep, guttural groan filtered though the gag.

The woman was still for a moment, gazing at the beautiful woman writhing before her. She flicked a switch on the strap-op and the cock began to pulse and vibrate. Feeling the sensations through her clit, the woman almost came instantly, but she held back, storing her own energy. She began pumping the cock hard into her quivering victim; the headboard banging against the wall with every thrust.

Louise thought she was going to snap in two from the force of the orgasm that quickly engulfed her, but the woman didn't stop. She seemed to change her rhythm every few minutes. For a time she would pull all the way out 'til only the head of the cock was left inside, then thrust forward hard. Then she took Louise's hair in both hand and pounded into her as fast as she could, grunting as the pressure increased on her own clit. Once the woman came, she slowed right down, almost as if she was making love to her victim, but as soon as she was rested enough and her victim was lost in another orgasm, she went back to her hard pounding.

Louise was fucked this way for almost an hour. By now her orgasms were melding one into the other and she could neither moan nor see any more. She whimpered as yet another climax rose in her, but suddenly the woman stopped.

The woman held her eyes closed and was panting hard as if she too was about to come. Her eyes shot open and shone with a wicked glint that made Louise's heart stop. The woman pulled right out of her and flipped her over by her ankles, her bonds tightening cruelly around her wrists. Louise almost found her voice again, but the scream caught in her throat as the head of thick dildo was forced into her tight ass that had never received anything thicker than a finger.

There was a moment's agonising pause before Louise was skewered on the entire length of the dildo. The woman howled in triumph as Louise was relentlessly sodomised with long, hard strokes that made her feel like she was being torn apart.

And again her body betrayed her. She desperately fought the tide that rose from the base of spine, but the vibrations of the dildo coursed through her pelvis and soon Louise was convulsing uncontrollably until finally the juxtaposition of agony and orgasm was too much and the young woman passed out.

*

It was daybreak when Louise woke again. She was wrapped in her bed sheet; unbound and un-gagged. All sign of the other woman was gone, but her aching body assured her it was no dream, as did the dried wax that covered the tired body she saw when she looked in the bathroom mirror.

Louise turned on the shower and turned back to her reflection. She stared at herself for a long time, until steam covered the mirror, revealing a note written on the glass:

Lou,

Happy Birthday, my sweetheart.

All my love,

James xx

Louise smiled broadly. She'd been furious with her husband for going off on some sports junket over her birthday. He'd promised he'd make it up to her - would fulfill a long-held fantasy of hers - and he had.

Her firm breasts and flat stomach covered in wax. Her long hair mattered in another woman's cum. Her well used pussy still swollen and wet. She ran shaking hands all over her body, down her stomach and to her cunt. She pushed two fingers into herself while she rubbed her aching clit with her other hand. She couldn't take her eyes off her reflection as she frigged herself to a screaming orgasm.

FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers