Birthday Present

Story Info
Wake-up sex on a girl's birthday.
940 words
3.91
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up and open your eyes. Only, you see just the darkness right in front of you. As you try to remove the blindfold you realize you can't move your hands because they are bound to the headboard. You feel the ties around your legs as well. Only you don't go in to shock. You simply grin and bit your lower lip.

Just then, you feel a hand move up your leg, gently tickling across you towards your lower body. As it passes over your waist you feel a gentle breeze from the ceiling fan and notice all your clothes have been removed. Your are completely vulnerable and at my mercy.

I continue up across your breasts, stopping to tease the already hard nipples. A kiss for each one on your special day. Then my hands slowly embrace your neck, tilting your head to the side so I can whisper in your ear, "Happy B-day my pet".

I feel your body shiver with excitement. The sound of just my voice making you wetter by the second. I nibble your ear, then bite your neck like a vampire. Sliding my lips to yours kissing you deeply and passionately. I speak to you, "I won't lie. This is going to hurt a little", and you can tell i'm grinning from cheek to cheek as I say those words. Without notice you suddenly feel 2 pinches, as both nipple clamps grab firmly onto you. Sending a shock wave of pain and pleasure rushing thru you. You feel the choker tighten around your neck. The anticipation builds.....

I gentle graze across your lips, and you quickly pierce your tongue thru them to lick my shaft. I slowly thrust myself against your mouth, not letting you grasp it and pull me in. Those are not the lips they will be penetrating. Teasing you with the thoughts of getting to suck the cock of your master, you feel a vibration beginning between your legs. Starting on your thigh moving directly to your sweetest of spots. Pressing firmly against your clit, your favorite toy stuns you into ecstasy that has been building. You gush your sweet nectar, overwhelmed into an uncontrollable orgasm. You shiver till it ends. Feeling my fingers rubbing inside you, hearing my enjoyment as I lick your juice from my fingers.

A moment or two passes as you relax. You feel your ankles being freed. Then pressed slowly apart. I run my tongue from your knee all the way to the lips of your pussy. Kissing and nibbling. Then parting them to find your moist, soft clit. You tense up, then trust into my face as because I won't continue. You lock your legs behind my head, pressing my tongue against your clit. You trust and grind yourself against my mouth scream, "pleasure me master!! I beg of you!!". Never disappointing my pet, I reach my hands up to your breasts, pinching the clamps harder on your nipples and grinding my tongue feverishly on your clit. You roll your hips into me, pleasure and pain meeting at a climax. You lose yourself as you explode, pulsating as wave after wave overcomes you. All the while I devour each and every delicious drop you create releases from you for my enjoyment.

I lay next to you, caressing you, kissing you, rubbing you. A long sensual massage from head to toe. Relaxing you for what is to come. I release your arm bindings. Instructing you to roll over. Then rebinding your hands. I finish your massage with a foot and back rub. Grabbing your choker and tugging, "all of that was the pleasure part, now for the pain".

I pull your hips into the air, placing you on your knees. I lay my head beneath your hips and pull you down onto my face. Licking you into a nice moist state. I remove myself for a moment, then a sudden snap on your ass from the small whip makes you realize what is coming. A firm flat whack this time from the small wooden paddle. Then another crack of the whip. Your ass starts to get red so I kiss it, using my tongue on your ass then biting it. And another firm paddle slap followed by a stinging whip. You feel my fingers in your hair pulling you gentle onto all fours. My other hand rubbing your ass. Then sliding my cock inside of your hot, tight, wet pussy. I thrust myself into you hard and slow. And again, even harder. I smack your ass with 1 hand and pull your hair again. Dominating you the way only I can. Grabbing you with both hands on your hips, I start fucking you. Fucking my pet from behind. Pounding your pussy, saying to you "Enjoy the pleasure and pain of your master. Drain my cum from me my pet." You scream out to me "YES PAUL, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, I WANT ALL OF YOUR CUM INSIDE OF ME NOW!!" Your voice crushes my self control, forcing me to unload every drop I could into you. My cock swells and throbs inside of you. You grind my cock around inside you, I pound myself into you. You tense up then scream out to me again "FUCK ME, I'M CUUUMMMING!!" as you orgasm all over my cock. I slow my thrusts down as your climax finishes.

We fall forward onto the bed. I pull the blindfold off of you so I can see your mesmerizing eyes. We smile at one another. Lost in love, we kiss. I whisper "happy birthday to you my everything."