Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers

Grumbling to herself, Bethany moved her legs further apart, her face flaming. "Further" she heard that annoying voice prompt, and resignedly she moved her feet even further apart.

"That's better," came the satisfied observation, and she gasped as Mark's hand now ran down the curve of her bottom and between her thighs to cover her pussy. The realisation that Mark indeed intended to ravish her suddenly became very clear, and she felt an agitated heat stirring deep inside her in anticipation of things to come.

"Now" said Mark. "You've arranged for Jennifer to be ravished by your father." His hand came down with a hard spank to Bethany's bottom, causing her to squeal.

"And you involved my wife in your little plan," he continued, heavy hand descending an eliciting another squeal.

"Did you count on my not finding out?" she was asked, as the next spank and squeal emerged.

Bethany found herself squealing quite steadily now as the spanking advanced, making her bottom glow and smart. She could hear herself, in between squeals, pleading with Mark to stop, that that was enough.

She heard Mark laugh. "If someone threw your daughter to the wolves, would you still think it enough?" he asked, continuing to deliver a good spanking.

Finally satisfied that the spanking had had the effect he wanted, Mark changed tactics. Now the occasional spank landed firmly along Bethany's pussy, agitating and stinging. Very shortly Bethany was squirming from side to side, her bottom smarting and her pussy tingling, leaving Bethany perversely longing for one to stop and the other to continue.

Finally Mark stepped back, and laughed as Bethany bounced upright, dancing around the room, breasts bouncing, trying to soothe her stinging bottom, totally careless to the way she was showing off her charms.

Watching Bethany jumping around, Mark smiled and started stripping off his clothes. He could see her nipples were stimulated and he knew that her pussy had been nicely prepared. His hand had practically splashed the last couple of spanks on her labia, she was so wet and ready.

Bethany finally noticed that Mark was undressing and she froze, her eyes turning to look at where his weapon was now standing out. She swallowed, feeling a quivering deep inside. She started to back away as Mark moved towards her, only to find the bed behind her knees. Mark reached up, placed one hand on her breasts and pushed, causing her to topple back onto the bed.

Looking up at Mark, Bethany tried to press her legs together, only to have Mark reach down and gently ease them apart. "He's not even using any strength," she thought bitterly. "My thighs only need a hint from him and they're jumping to obey."

She lay there, looking up at him. "He's never seemed this damn big before," she mused, "and I'll swear his blasted erection is larger than it should be."

"I'm only nervous because I have no control," she told herself. "Maybe co-operating will make things easier."

She tried to relax to see what would happen next.

- - -

Jennifer slowly took Al's erection into her mouth, closing her lips firmly over it and then moving her head slowly up and down the shaft, sucking gently. Al contemplated her for a while, and then sighed.

He reached down and lifted Jennifer's head up and away. He smiled grimly as she shot him a startled look, and then jerked her forward and over his knee, giving her a couple of quick hard spanks before setting her back down on the floor.

"Why?" asked Jennifer, stunned. Boys had told her she did great blowjobs.

"If you look at my cock," she was informed, "you'll see it has a knob at the end. This is known as the head. It is very sensitive and has a lot of nerve endings both on top of it and around the bottom edges, and any sort of movement against those edges is very pleasurable for the male. You were totally ignoring then and just playing with my shaft. I expect your teeth and tongue to do their part. Now try again."

Jennifer bowed her head over Al's erection. This time, she was determined to get it right. As she engulfed Al, she let her teeth slide gratingly over the head, feeling smug when she heard Al's sudden intake of breath. Now she was using her tongue, tantalising Al, able to tell from his sudden twitches that she was finally on the scoreboard. Suddenly, this was a lot more fun.

Determined to chalk up a few more points Jennifer took it slowly, using teeth and tongue and a gentle suction and movement to tease AL, feeling his already engorged erection straining and swelling even further. She could feel that Al was building up to an explosion and deliberately slackened off for a few moments, letting the tension die a little before continuing. She felt inordinately pleased when Al groaned and laughed, and ruffled her hair.

As Jennifer continued, she came to more easily see the signs telling her to slow and wait, and became better at bringing Al quickly back to that point, continuously teasing but not letting him have any satisfaction.

Eventually Al shouted "Enough," and hoisted her back up to her feet. She stood there, watching his cock standing between them quivering with need. Looking at it stand proud and tall, Jennifer felt the same sort of quiver deep within, and knew that there would be only one way to assuage it.

"Am I supposed to anticipate what he wants now," Jennifer wondered, "or wait for him to tell me?" She decided waiting patiently was the best idea.

Al looked at Jennifer. "You're a quick study," he told her. "I enjoyed that. I'm now going to enjoy taking you. Lie on the bed, arms and legs outstretched."

Jennifer did as she was told, and watched in surprise as Al opened a drawer and took out some straps. "Is he going to whip me?" she wondered, nervous. She wasn't let wondering long as Al quickly and efficiently used the straps to fasten her to the bed, spread-eagled.

Jennifer pulled at the straps, testing to see if they had any give. They yielded slightly, but not in any meaningful way. She was now utterly helpless, at the mercy of whatever Al decided to do. She looked at him, not finding any consolation in what she considered to be a most evil smile. She gulped and looked away.

- - -

Mark looked at Bethany lying before him, exposed and waiting.

"After the spanking, I fuck you to your ears fall off," He murmured with a smile. "I hope your ears are nice and tight, because I want this to take a while."

"Now," said Mark, leaning forward. "My assessment is that your pussy is nice and wet and ready. Therefore, I won't have to ease gently into you, will I?"

Bethany felt her stomach lurch at the statement, and a turning over deep within her. She couldn't think of anything to say so just watched, as Mark loomed over her, his erection moving towards her slit. She watched, as Mark leaned lower, his head now resting on her slit. Bethany gulped nervously, prepared to swear that it was still growing larger.

"Condom?" Mark asked, receiving a shake of the head in reply. Then he was sliding between her lips, pushing them roughly out of the way as he plunged full length into her. Bethany gave a small scream of shock and satisfaction as she found Mark making his brutal way into her, not stopping until his balls slammed into her pubes.

Mark paused for a moment, laughing. "It seems I was right," he said. "You were definitely ready." He laughed again as she glared at him. "Time for your lesson to continue, sweetheart," she was told, as Mark began to move firmly and masterfully upon her, driving deep, pulling almost fully out, and then driving deep again.

Bethany struggled to adjust to this brutal pounding, thrusting her hips up to meet the driving thrusts, relaxing to facilitate the withdrawal. On they went, moving in a rhythm always old and always new, helping each other to climb higher.

Bethany was soon breathing hard, giving little gasps as Mark continued to drive her higher and faster. Soon she was pleading, begging him to go even faster, even harder.

"Oh, god," she wailed, "I can't stand it. I'm going to come."

Straining, Bethany reached for her climax, only to find Mark missing.

"Wait, what, come back," she wailed, looking at Mark in horror as he stood, looking down at her and breathing hard. "What are you doing?" she shrieked.

"Waiting for you to cool down a little," said Mark. "We don't want you to get carried away too soon, do we?"

"You can't just stop and leave me like this," protested Bethany. "It's not fair."

"I didn't say I was going to leave you," said Mark. "I'm just giving you a chance to cool down. Now why don't you hop up, turn around and bend over again. I'll toss a coin to see if the spanking or the sexing continues."

Bethany stared at Mark horrified, before leaping out of the bend and bending over, legs spread. "Please, Mark. You can't leave me like this."

She seethed as she heard him quietly chuckling.

- - -

Jennifer watched as Al reached back into his drawer and extracted another item. "What was that?" she wondered.

"I suppose you're wondering what this is," he said holding it up. "It's caused a tickler. It's a type of vibrator that some women find exciting. I've found some additional uses for it."

A vibrator? He was going to use a vibrator on her? Jennifer watched nervously as Al switched on his tickler, and leaned towards her. Puzzled, Jennifer watched as he moved it towards her ribs. Then he pressed to the area at the bottom of her rib cage, and she screamed and tried to jump of the bed in panic, only to find herself restrained by the straps.

Tickler indeed, and she was highly susceptible to tickling. She squirmed, laughing, screaming and pleading, trying to twist away, afraid that she'd wet herself.

After a few long moments, Al desisted, laughing. "I couldn't resist that," he told her. "You've always been ticklish and I wondered how you'd react to something like this. I must admit that it's traditionally used like this." With a sudden movement his hand dipped between her thighs and she found that buzzing nightmare slipping into her pussy, sending waves of excitement through her.

Al leaned forward and started playing with and suckling her breasts. Jennifer squirmed under his touch, conscious of that vibrator buzzing inside her, feeling his mouth gently sucking her nipples while his hands roughly squeezed her breasts.

Jennifer was squealing steadily, tormented by a series of tactile stimulations, sure she was going to climax before she had even had a cock inside her. She was gasping heavily when Al finally reached down and removed his tickler.

She lay there in a sensual daze, looking at Al. He was speaking, but it seemed too hard to listen to what he was saying. She saw him sigh, and then felt herself being tipped slightly to one side. A firm smack on the bottom, she then found, concentrated the mind wonderfully.

"I asked," repeated Al, "if you're on the pill or if I need to wear a condom. If you're not on the pill, or if you want me to, I'll put one on."

"Oh," said Jennifer, struggling to make sense of this. "Ah, I'm on the pill and I think I'd rather feel you in me in preference to a condom."

Al nodded, and Jennifer smiled, and then squealed, as with no further ado Al moved onto her and drove deeply into her.

Jennifer marvelled at the feel of this man filling her. Boys were fine, but they were still boys. This was a man, and a large man at that, and he was totalling filling and dominating her. She gloried in the feeling as she felt his hardness matched against her softness, controlling it, beating out a tune upon it, making sweet music within her.

Al was relishing this. He had a young woman helpless beneath him, totally within his power and responding to him eagerly. He thrust heavily into her defenceless body, demonstrating his mastery over her, while she happily yielded.

Plunging hard into Jennifer, Al considered his options. Come now with a mutual orgasm, or stop short and continue teasing before taking a future orgasm. He sighed. She was young and relatively untried. Better for her to come now, so that she remembered this experience with pleasure.

Jennifer felt a sudden change in Al. No longer taking her slowly but thoroughly, he was now driving her harder and faster. She could feel tensions building within her and was gasping and pleading, talking but not knowing what she was saying as her climax closed upon her. She screamed, trying to tighten herself around that staff within her, frantic to hang onto it. She felt a hot wet flush spilling inside her, and she found herself screaming again, but being silenced by a mouth covering hers, swallowing her cries.

Jennifer lay there afterwards, unable to move. One reason being the feeling of lethargy that swept over her, the other being the ties that bind.

"Ah, Al," she murmured, "could you untie me, please."

Al laughed. He reached down and played with a nipple. "But I think I might want to keep you here for a few days," he told her. She squirmed, and was relieved when he reached over and started releasing the bonds.

"Why don't you have a quick shower," Al suggested. "You can tell Bethany that it was a magnificent birthday present. You can also take time to consider what you're going to give me for my birthday," he added innocently.

Jennifer headed into the shower. "What did that last comment mean?" she wondered. "Was he hinting he wants me again?" She was intrigued by the notion. She's learnt a few things today. What else might he be willing to teach her.

- - -

Bethany leant over the bed, trembling. She felt Mark run his hand over her bottom, and tensed. No smack came. Instead she felt him moving up behind her and once again he was pushing into her. She gave a sigh of relief, already pushing her hips to meet him.

Once he was firmly inside Bethany, Mark placed his hands on her hips and lifted. Bethany gave a little shriek as she found herself held in the air, supported by Mark's hand and erection. She felt Mark turning around and sitting, and then found that Mark was lying on the bed while she straddled him.

"Now, Bethany, it is time for you to do some work," Mark told her. "First of all you will rotate until you are facing me. If you accidently come off I will have to smack you, so turn carefully."

Bethany swallowed, and then began carefully turning around, making sure that Mark's erection didn't slip free. She'd used the expression 'sit on this and rotate' before, but had never really visualised what it meant.

She gave a small sigh of relief when she was again straddling Mark this time facing him.

Mark grinned up at her. "Well done," he said. Now lean forward until you're lying on me. Then you can start twitching that pert little bottom of yours, and see how long to takes you to come. Just remember that if you make me come too soon, you miss out."

Bethany stared at him. Then she leant slowly forward, feeling his cock drag against her as she moved. She paused, feeling him slide back in that little bit, and nodded, pleased with herself.

Mark watched as Bethany leaned over and brushed her hanging breasts against his chest. She seemed interested in the way her nipples seemed to elongate as they brushed against his body hair, swaying her breasts from side to side, tantalising both of them. Then he felt her lift her bottom up and away from him, before sliding back down.

Bethany twitched her hips up and away, feeling Mark moving within her. She pressed down, feeling herself being filled again. It didn't take long before Bethany was bouncing happily upon Mark, loving the feel of his cock moving in and out of her.

Mark was almost laughing at the joy she was showing at having sex. Looking past her he could see her in the dressing table mirror, her pretty bottom bouncing up and down, sliding gleefully on his shaft.

Bethany had been too close to a climax before for this session to last long. Almost as soon as Mark had entered her she had started to swiftly travel back to the point where he had deserted her. Coming quickly to that point, Bethany had a panicked feeling that Mark might again decide to stop and rest. Not a second time she decided, bouncing ever harder. She protested vigorously when she felt Mark suddenly tip her to one side, to no avail.

"Time up," thought Mark. Twisting sideways, he brought Bethany around and under him again, ignoring her protests. Now he was the one driving the bus, and he slammed on the accelerator. He pounded away, driving vigorously forward until he felt Bethany reach the end of the line and, not stopping, he drove them both past it into oblivion.

- - -

Dancing out of Al's bedroom, Jennifer went looking for Bethany.

"Beth," she called, heading towards her bedroom. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the shower," called Bethany. "I'll be out in a moment."

"OK. I'll wait in your room. I have things I want to discuss with you."

"There's a surprise," muttered Bethany. "Wait til you hear the things I want to discuss with you."

Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers
12