Birthday Present

Story Info
A pet gives her Master a special present.
6.4k words
4.3
19.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers

10-17-14

She'd always been the brave and brash one. The forward one. Always flirting, always smiling and saucy. You couldn't remember how many times she had plopped herself in your lap. One arm around your shoulders while her other hand squeezed your tit and planting a quick kiss on your lips before jumping up laughing and running away.

Many times you had harbored naughty little thoughts and fantasies in your mind about her. Hoping secretly that one of these times she would settle her bottom in your lap and stay rather than running off. But the two of you had been friends for so long it would have been awkward. Even if you both seemed to want it so badly...

But now tonight, you might have your chance.

If you played your cards right.

If Master was in a giving mood. Sometimes you just never knew with him. He was just as likely to let you play as he was to make you sit and watch and wiggle in frustration. You just hoped and prayed that he would be happy enough to at least let you play afterward. Waiting until tomorrow would have been sweet and exquisite torture. Which he well knew and was quite aware of.

And more than capable of doing.

That thought made you shiver a little behind the wheel of your little Volkswagen. It was difficult to keep your mind focused on the traffic and the road while all of these thoughts were whirling around in your head.

And for once in the years since you had been friends, Sandra had very little to say as she sat huddled in the passenger seat, her eyes barely focused as she stared out the windshield. The bravado seemed to have faded away just a little, hidden behind a wall of apprehension and a hint of anticipation.

As your best friend, you had told her about him. The first time was the week after you both turned nineteen. She didn't fully understand your relationship, especially with such an obviously older man. But she knew that he made you happy and that was good enough for her. It also made her more than a little curious, asking many questions about the time you had spent with him, hanging on every word. You could tell that the tales of your time with Master got her hot. She had played around with BDSM lightly with some of her boyfriends, but she had never spent any time with an actual Dominant.

Not like you had, anyway.

Hell, she hadn't ever really spent time with a real man either. Though she'd played and teased and come close, Sandra had yet to "go all the way" with anyone.

Tonight, if everything went well, it would be her first time. For many things.

Tonight was Masters birthday. And as a present you were giving him your best friend.

It had taken quite a bit of talking on your part. For both of them. He just wanted you. And Sandra wanted no part of it at all. Not at first, anyway. But you knew her well and could see her mind considering it, even as her head was shaking side to side and her mouth saying "No way!"

As a matter of fact, she kept on refusing right up until that afternoon. You were a little sad that you hadn't managed to get him something special for his birthday, even though he claimed that he wanted nothing more than his kitten in his arms. While you were packing your bag to go spend the weekend with him, there was a timid knock on your door and there she was. Eyes on the floor and a little frightened looking, but offering to go with you.

That made you change your plans in a hurry. Master had told you how he wanted you dressed and what to bring. You already had the things he requested in your bag and now you had to hurry or you were going to be late. And you didn't even want to think about how Master would punish you if you showed up late for his birthday. Even if you were bringing him such a nice present...

"Oh my god.... Okay, hurry up and get your clothes off..... put this on.... and this... No! All of them, dammit! Your panties too. Everything." You started rummaging through your drawers looking for something for her to wear. And your spare collar, too. The old one you had bought from the pet store ages ago. Where's the leash??? Oh shit.... Stuffing her clothes alongside yours in the bag, filling it to overflowing. Finally diving into the closet to grab your other long winter coat and draping it around her shoulders, you stop and look at her and smile.

"You look mad hot, girl. He is going to be very happy. Thank you. I love you." With a hand on her chin you lean in and kiss her quickly, then grab her hand and drag her out the door behind you.

Her grip on your hand was tight, squeezing your fingers as you walked down the hallway. You glanced at your watch and saw that you had a couple of minutes to spare. Turning to her, you put your arm around her waist for a hug, laying her head on your shoulder. You could feel her trembling.

"I was nervous too, the first time I met him. Don't be scared, Sandra. Master is a wonderful gentle man. He won't hurt you, I promise." You look down into her eyes. "Are you okay?" She just nodded. Leaning in, you kiss her again and whisper into her ear "I'll be right there the whole time." She squeezes your fingers again and takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

As usual, Master left the door open a crack waiting for you. And as usual after your soft knock you hear his voice say "Come in, pet girl."

"What is this, kitten? Or rather who is this?" You smile as you slip the coat from your shoulders and turn to take hers, leaving them on a chair by the door along with your bag.

"This is Sandra, Master. She is for you." Your eyes go to the floor and then up to gaze into his. "Happy birthday, my Master."

There is a thoughtful look in his eyes and a faint smile on his lips as he looks the both of you up and down appreciatively. As per his instructions, you are dressed in a tight t-shirt, a pair of loose warm flannel pajama pants and your sneakers. It's obvious that you aren't wearing a bra, although the fact that you aren't wearing panties either isn't quite so noticeable. It's also quite obvious that it's either really cold outside or you are pretty excited. Or possibly both. Fortunately you had plenty of clean clothes at home so you could dress your friend the same as you. Glancing over, you can see that her little nipples are hard as well.

"Such a thoughtful girl. Thank you, kitten. I am indeed blessed to have such a sweet giving pet girl." He smiles again. "And what a wonderful birthday present."

At a gesture from him, you take her hand in yours and you both kneel down at his feet, eyes on the floor. You can feel her trembling and your fingers squeeze hers. She squeezes back twice. It's your not-so-secret code for "I'm nervous, but I'm okay."

"Really, pet girl. This is quite... unexpected. You had hinted about getting me something special but I had no idea."

It's hard to keep the smile off of your face as you can see how pleased he is with you.

"She's the one I told you about, Master. The one I had the bet with."

"Do you mean.....?"

"Yes. She's a virgin, Master. Mmmpfh.." You flinch as she pinches the palm of your hand viciously. Looking over you can see her face is bright red as she shoots you the "You weren't supposed to tell!" look. Knowing her, she was going to try to pretend she was just as experienced as you were and bullshit her way through it.

"Really. Hmmm... This could be interesting. Maybe you and I can expand her horizons some tonight, kitten." He rubbed his hands together slowly.

"Well! If you can manage to pry your hand loose, why don't you go get ready and show our little guest how my kitten presents herself for her Master." She looks at you in a bit of alarm and you squeeze her fingers. "I'll be right back. Promise." you whisper.

"Of course, my Master."

As you release her hand and rise to walk towards the bathroom you hear him say "Give me your hand, dear. I won't bite." Tentatively she puts her hand in his and he strokes her soft hand with his thumb and smiles. You grab your overnight bag and leave the door open as you get ready so you can listen.

"You are very pretty, Sandra."

"Thank you, Master." she mumbles.

"I am not your Master, girl. I am hers. You may call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

You find that your hands are shaking with excitement as you skin the thin t-shirt over your head and push the flannel pants to the floor. You'd like to just leave them in a heap but you know that he would be displeased if you made a mess so you take a deep breath and fold each piece neatly and put them in a stack on the side of the sink. Your nipples are hard and aching and you can feel your thighs twitch as you start setting things out on the sink.

The collar and leash you brought for her go off to one side. Your collar and leash right next to them. Then your long furry brown tail with it's attached plug and your headband with the furry kitten ears. The bottle of lube. Pushing down the drain plug in the sink, you run the bowl full of warm water, setting the lube afloat in it and draping the plug of your tail in the water, careful not to get the fur wet. It always feels so much better when it's already warm when you slip it in your bottom.

Then the last thing. It was your own idea, after some experimentation. A disposable enema bottle about a quarter full of mineral oil. You discovered that it cleans you out beforehand to keep your tail from getting messy and the mineral oil helps lube you up from the inside, making having your tail in more comfortable. Carefully filling the rest of the bottle with warm water, you lube up the tip before you kneel down on the bathroom floor and reach between your ass cheeks.

A few moments later they hear the toilet flush and a soft "Yip" right before you come out of the bathroom. Master smiles as he sees you. On all fours with your leash between your teeth, your ears perched on your head, collar around your neck and your long tail dragging the ground behind you. Sandra's eyes go a little wide. Smiling around the leather handle between your lips you show off a little, back arching and your behind waggling sinuously, doing what Master refers to as your "Sexy kitten strut."

Crawling up to him, you walk your hands up his leg, your knees straddling one of his feet and with just a twinge of jealousy, you wrap your arms around his leg possessively and place the handle of your leash in his hand with your mouth before laying your head on his warm thigh.

"My Master." you murmur. His fingers twine in your hair with the loop of your leash wrapped around his thumb. "My kitten." he replies.

Still holding his other hand, your friend looks like she is in a bit of shock. Eyes wide and mouth open as she stares at you in disbelief. Reaching over, you place your hand over hers, making a little sandwich with Masters hand underneath. The errant thought of making a sandwich out of your best friend makes goose bumps quickly rise all over your body. A wicked little smile plays quickly over your lips. She sees that smile and blushes a cute shade of pink.

"Since you are such good friends I am assuming you have seen my pet girl naked before, Sandra." She starts a little and glances up at him, then back at you.

"Y-yes, Sir. Lots of times."

"Have you seen her as I have? Like this, dressed as my pet girl?"

"N-no, Sir."

"Do you think my kitten is beautiful?"

"I think so, Sir." He chuckles in that warm way he has which always makes you feel good inside.

"I agree with you, dear. I think she is devastatingly beautiful. She makes my heart ache each and every time I see her." Now it's your turn to blush. You want to hide your face in his thigh. His large warm hand wriggles out from the bottom of the pile and pats the two hands still engaged on his knee. He reaches down and cups the little blonds chin, tipping her face up.

"And you, my dear. You are also quite exquisite." His thumb strokes her still blushing cheek softly. "Would it hurt your feelings if I said you were almost as beautiful as her in my eyes?" That caused a small giggle and a smile to play across her lips.

"No, Sir. That doesn't hurt my feelings." Without preamble or warning, he leaned down and kissed her. Once, just quickly. Then again, taking his time with it. You knew how well Master kissed and it seemed as if Sandra was enjoying it. Her hand squeezed yours and you squeezed back, fighting another twinge of jealousy. Even if it was your idea it bothered you some to be sharing his attentions.

About the time you felt the somewhat foolish need to clear your throat, his hand went from your hair down to the back of your neck right over your collar. Two fingers stroked that spot.... his favorite spot. Right between the top of your collar and your hairline. The spot where he said one day he would have his mark permanently tattooed on the day you moved in with him.

"And of course a kiss for the sweetest kitten in the world." You weren't sure how he had kissed your friend, but this kiss for you was hard and insistent, his lips devouring yours, conveying the desire to push you back and take you right there on the floor while she watched. A warm flush spread from your insides. Your large brown nipples hardened into points and you felt yourself grow even wetter between your spread thighs.

If your Master wanted you right now, you were more than ready and willing.

"So, my dear." He said, pulling away from your lips. "Has kitten told you much of what we do when we are together?"

"Ummm... some, Sir. Not a whole lot of ... details... but some."

"Obviously she told you enough to pique your interest."

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Hmmmm....." He looked at her for a long moment. "Well, you have seen how my kitten gets ready when she comes. She strips naked and puts on her collar and leash. My collar, actually. I made this one just for her. It shows that I own her. After that she puts on those cute little kitty ears. Then..." A smile appeared on his face. That half grin with a cruel twist in one corner that he makes when he is thinking evil thoughts.

You did so love that grin.

"Then she bends over, lubes up her tight little butt and puts the plug of her tail in her ass. The tail I made just for her. It always gets my kitten so excited having that plug in her sweet little bottom. I do love what it does to the way she moves. Makes my kitten so very sexy..." The deep purr of contentment and pride and desire in his voice makes you flush again. There's a delicious ache in your pussy that demands to be paid attention to. And you really hope that your best friend is going to help you fill that need.

"There is a rule that we established the first night she came to me here. Kitten is not allowed on the bed or any furniture until she has come the first time." Sandra's eyes went wide. "Sometimes I like to take care of that myself, either with my fingers or my tongue. But some nights.... Some nights I like to watch. I have my kitten play with her pussy and show me how badly she wants into my bed. Kitten looks so sweet when she comes..." His eyes dart to hers.

"Would you like to watch my kitten come, Sandra?"

"Mmmmm... yes.... umm!" She looks a little startled those words came out of her mouth so easily. Her cheeks bloom a bright red blush. That exclamation gave wings to your secret little fantasies about your friend. Whether or not it would make things awkward between you after didn't seem to matter any more. Masters deep chuckle intimated he understood what had just happened perfectly.

A snap of his fingers got your attention. He pointed to a spot on the floor about three feet in front of him. He pointed down twice then held up two fingers. Well trained after all of these months, you knew what he meant, even if you were unsure what he was going to do.

That's the way Master liked to do things.

While you were arranging yourself in the spot, Master took Sandra by the hand and pulled her into his lap, her legs on either side of his knees and her back pressed into his chest. "The same rules apply to you, but since you are a guest, I can make an allowance just this once, I think." His arms went around her slim waist and pulled her close, his lips right next to her ear.

Even though your best friend was sitting in the lap of a 50 year old man she had only met half an hour ago, she only had eyes for you. Her blue eyes took in every inch of your body as you knelt on the floor with your thighs spread and your hands behind your neck. That position always made your breasts lift and jut out, bringing them more definition. And Master had instilled a desire to have your back straight, bringing them out even more.

"Do you want to come for me, Kitten?" Of course you did. You always did. Tonight especially. You could almost feel the dampness dripping down your thighs.

"Mmmm.... yes, Master. Always and only for you."

"Do you want her to pinch her nipples, dear?" he whispered in Sandra's ear. Without a thought, she nodded and you could definitely see her nipples were hard and wanting as well. Her hands played up and down his arms as he held her.

"Play with your sweet titties, kitten. Get your nipples nice and hard. Show us both how much you want to play tonight."

"Yes, Master. Mmmm..." You cup both breasts in your hands, fingers closing on your hard little nubs to pinch them lightly. A shiver ran through your body.

"Don't stop, girl. Tell Master what you want."

"Mmmm... aaahhh.... I want you, Sir. I.... aaahhh.... I want you both." He smiled.

"Where do you want me, kitten?"

"In... mmmm.... in my mouth, Master." Your fingers pinched a little harder, making that ache run up and down your spine.

"And where else?"

"Mmmm... aaahhh.... in my pussy, Master." You could see Sandra's little ass moving slightly against his crotch. Undoubtedly he was hard and pressing against her backside.

"And?" This was a conversation you'd had often. You knew just what he wanted you to say.

But even then it did not diminish the impact of your own words on yourself.

"In my ass, Master. Please......" Just saying that made your little sphincter clamp down on the narrow part of the plug inside you. Although he could bring you to orgasm more quickly when he was in your pussy, there was something... Something about the way he took you when he was in your ass. Somehow that way he really owned you. It left absolutely no doubt in your mind who your Master was.

If there ever was any doubt to begin with.

"Mmmmm..." He purred. "Such a good girl. Hands down, kitten. Slowly. Close as you can but do not touch." Obediently your hands slid down over your belly then onto your mound and it's little trimmed patch of hair to settle on the insides of your thighs. They are indeed damp with your juices.

"Please, Master." The moan comes softly from your lips. "I want to touch. I want to come for you."

"Do you really, Kitten?"

"Mmmm... yes, Master. Please..." One of his hands was running slowly down Sandra's pajama-clad thigh and his other was across her lower ribs, just below those pert little tits of hers.

"And what about this delightful little morsel, love? Do you want to come for her, too?" Your nod is enthusiastic and wanton.

"Yes, Sir. I want her to see me come for you." He places his lips next to the little blonds ear and whispers.

"Take off your shirt, love."

Nodding slowly, Sandra grabs the hem of that tight t-shirt and lifts it over her head and tosses it to the floor. Her firm little tits with her hard nipples exposed to your view once again. The long-abandoned hope that you might get a chance to play with them resurfaces. At the same time the pet-related OCD behavior that Master has trained into your mind reminds you to pick that shirt up and fold it correctly before he notices.

"So pretty..." He murmurs. "Should I let my kitten come, birthday present?" His hands come up to cup her breasts and hers come up to cover his. She glances over her shoulder as he fondles her warm flesh.

Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers
12