Birthday Present

Story Info
Daddy gives his Kitten a present to remember.
1.9k words
4.13
24.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten had been away all weekend at a spa. Daddy had sent her there for her birthday. Who would have guessed it would be a kinky spa, those women had stripped Kitten on arrival collared her and what had followed was a weekend of pampering, cleaning, waxing and a talented tongue on her clit whenever she wanted. Kitten was spent but Monday, her birthday, had come and she had just arrived home to her Daddy.

There was an envelope stuck to the front door, it said Kitten on it and she recognised Daddy's handwriting.

Dear Kitten,

Welcome home. Leave your bag in the hall. There is a bath ready for you in the downstairs bathroom. You'll find a change of clothes waiting for you in the living room. I await you with your present in the bedroom.

Daddy

Less than a minute later Kitten was in the bath. At 12 o clock on Sunday the spa girls had stopped leaving her cum on instruction from Daddy. She was dying for her Daddy's cock. She was careful though to clean herself, she made sure she was shaved clean and her hair washed. 15 minutes later Kitten was dry and her hair brushed and dried. She crawled to the living room, she knew the rules in Daddy's house. On the coffee table she found her "clothes". Her matching black ears and tail set, and her collar. She put on her ears and collar and then used the provided lube to work her tail plug into her tight clean ass.

With her plug in Kitten made her trip to the bedroom. Climbing the stairs she could feel her wet pussy dripping down her leg. Hopefully Daddy didn't leave her aching for long today, it was her birthday after all.

Kitten wasn't sure what to expect in the bedroom but she never would have guessed what she found. The bed was gone, where the bed used to be was a giant present, wider than the bed had been and taller than Daddy. The man himself was in his chair reading a book.

Kitten could only gasp and stare in shock, Daddy but his book down and smiled at the wonder on his little pet's face. Kitten scramble over to her Daddy, giant presents are awesome but nothing bet Daddy. Daddy pulled his Kitten up into his lap and took some time to give her a welcome home kiss. Kitten could only purr and moan, her Daddy's hands had lit her core on fire and her tail was pushed even deeper making her even wetter. Their kiss eventually ended and Kitten curled up into her Daddies lap, his had petted and scratched around her ear and neck. Every now and then his hand would slide down her back to give her tail a small pull or push.

After a while of enjoying her Daddy playing with her, Kitten heard him ask. "Would you like a hint as to what's in the box?" She purred and affirmation. Daddy chuckled and brought out a remote from his pocket. A curious Kitten raised her head to watch her tailing twitching with anticipation. He flipped the switch on the remote on. A low buzzing could be heard from inside the box. Daddy offered the remote to Kitten and she turned it up, the buzzing was getting louder when suddenly she could also hear some moans. Kitten turned the dial up full and the moans got louder, that was when she noticed there was more than one person moaning.

"Want to open your present Kitten?"

Kitten purred and Daddy gave her a nice slap on her full ass,

"Go get it."

Kitten pounced and tore into her present. The wrapping paper was all there was, Kitten was able to tear into it with ease. The paper had been wrapped around a new four poster bed. On that bed were two other Kittens. One was red the other white. Daddy had bound them on their knees with heads down. Both had ears and a gag to match their hair. Matching tails were plugged into their asses. Their wet pussies were bound close together, their clit rubbing off one and other. Daddy had tied them tight and it looked uncomfortable. The meanest thing he had done though was the giant double dildo filling them both and it was vibrating like crazy. Both captives were moaning, struggling to grind their clits into each other. Kitten stared as they both went over the edge shaking and cumming, their moans loud even while gag. Next she noticed the bed, it was covered with toys, paddles, floggers, canes, crops, clamps, a Hitachi and other things that Kitten had never seen before. Daddy came up and grab his Kitten from behind, she arched her back and pressed her ass into the hardness she felt in his pants.

"Happy Birthday", he whispered.

They are yours to play with but no untie. You may use anything you see on the bed. I'll be sitting over in my chair. You are not allowed to cum from them. When you are satisfied you will come to me and beg for cock, I will make you cum. Then I will untie them and give you to them for the rest of the night. Have fun.

Kitten was on the edge from his words alone, if he would simply stroke her pussy once she would erupt. Her two new playmates were staring her in the eyes now. They had heard it all. Kitten could see the cheshire grins in their faces, they wanted this too. Daddy moved back to his chair and an evil little smile emerged on Kittens face, her new pets came again.

She grabbed the flogger first, her toys had cum twice now without permission. Smack, smack. Each ass was given a warm up smack to get their attention. They moaned loud. Daddy had gotten her to masochist kittens, pleasure and pain would make them squirt. Amber, the red head, would even squirt if caned just right but Kitten would learn that another night.

For the next while Kitten flogged her pets, their asses and breasts were nice and red when she stopped. She glanced at Daddy, he was reading again but she could see his cock was rock hard in his pants. Next she grabbed a paddle, striking at the right angle she made them jump forward a little. After a while they were fucking the dildo as much as the could while she reddened them some more.

Kitten had an idea, since they wanted away from each other, she got the clamps. She secured each of their nipples, they stopped while she did this. Then with some twine she tied them to each other tight. Again with the paddle she got them moving, the pulling the clamps caused on their tits was to much for both of them. Amber came hard followed closely by Beth. Almost in sync, Kitten loved it. Again though they had cum without permission.

Kitten got the cane. Her pets were squirming now. Kitten gave them her grin and told them, "Only bold Kittens cum without permission". Quick as a flash she caned them both. 1, 2. 1, 2. 1, 2. Over and over while her pets screamed into their gags. A quick glance at Daddy showed him in headphones immersed in his book. It was quite the site to see Kitten giggle as she lashed her pets putting deep red stripes into their asses. A few minutes later Kitten stopped, god only knew how many lashes each had gotten but they were both fucking the dildo moaning and cumming seemingly unaware kitten had stopped.

Quick as a cat she grabbed the Hitachi flipped it to full and placed it between their clits. They had been already in the middle of cumming but this new stimulation was to much for poor Amber, she screamed and he cum gushed around the dildo spraying all over Beth's ass and pussy. Kitten left them trash and shake a little longer before she took the Hitachi away. Then she dialed down the dildo, both pets were breathing heavily through their noses and gags. Kitten leaned over and licked up Amber's yummy squirt from both their ass, she made sure to sneak her tongue into Beth so as to get both flavours. Beth gave a little shake when she thought Kitten was going for her clit. Kitten though had had her fun now she wanted Daddy. Looking to him the headphones and book were gone and he was looking straight in her eyes, she shivered. She loved when he did that, he owned her body and mind.

Returning Daddy's stare Kitten raised both hands and brought them down hard on her girls, she dug her claws into their red swollen asses and let out the cutest growl. Daddy held up his hand, and Kitten froze. The last couple of hours she had been turned on, her juices had soaked her legs and her clit had throbbed for every second but she was on edge again in a flash as she watched her Daddy stand up and strip. He didn't dance or make a show of it, he simply undressed himself until he was only left in boxers. Kitten was whimpering, her tail twitching.

Daddy moved over to the side wall, standing before the couch. All three Kittens could see him clearly now. He beckoned. Kitten vaulted over her spent victims and was at Daddy's feet in a flash. He grinned at his girl.

"Take them off,...with your teeth. Lubricate my cock and fuck it til I say cum."

Kitten grabbed the boxers in her teeth and tore them off her Daddy as quick as she could, his cock was fully hard and standing erect. One deep breath later it was hitting the back of Kittens throat and she was gagging, spluttering her spit on his cock. Getting it lubed for her soaking pussy. She was savoring the taste of his precum when it was gone. Her yes shot open to find Daddy sitting on the couch. She went to climb him when he indicted she keep sucking. She gladly put her favourite snack back on her tongue. Beth and Amber had jealousy and fire in their eyes as they watched her bob up and down on his long thick length. He grabbed the second remote and turned it on full, let them enjoy the show.

He pulled his Kitten off of his cock and up into his lap, she was so wet he slid fully inside her. She settled in place at the very edge of cumming.

"Cum."

She wasn't expecting it. He said it, it took her a second to fully register the words but her body was way ahead of her. Electricity shot through her, her muscles clamped around his cock and her vision went white. His cum shot into her. The heat added to the sensation. She was shaking and then everything caught up to her and she exploded.

It was a little while later when kitten woke up. Her Daddy was cuddling her but it was strange, she went to hug him. Her hands were bound. She came fully awake, her Daddy gave her a kiss. He smiled and said

"Have fun."

He kissed her again deeply. She moaned it felt good.

He pulled away still smiling.

Kitten was left tied to the bed as Amber and Beth crawled up next to her.

She'd forgotten about this part.

"Have fun Kitten,"

The End.