Birthday Rapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had that thought, Isaac pulled back until little more than his thick crown remained inside me then effortlessly rolled me onto my stomach. As he pulled me to my knees his cock slid back into me to resume his fuck. He was much slower and more deliberate with his motion. He took his time sliding all the way into me then pulling out to the tip before pushing back inside. In this position, he was reaching even deeper into me, seemingly filling my entire body with his cock. While he long-dicked me, he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my torso. With his head resting next to mine, his breath moved quickly passed my ears and I could hear the soft grunts and moans he let out as he continued to fuck my tight pussy into submission.

"Oh, fuck, girl," Isaac said into my ear after a few moments. "I hope you're on the pill cuz I'm about to bust this nut and I'm not about having any babies right now."

As he lifted his chest from my back and his hips began to speed up, I let out a sustained moan that wasn't just because of how he felt inside me. I was not on the pill, hadn't been since I'd gotten married. Even worse, it was my fertile time. When Isaac came inside me there would be a better than even chance that I could end up pregnant. The only saving grace was that for almost two years Davonte and I had been trying for another child but it hadn't happened yet.

Isaac's hips were slapping against me forcefully and my moans became stuttered grunts. I could hear him growling out a string of curses and fuck words behind me until he gave a particularly hard thrust and roared. Inside me, I felt his cock swell and stiffen just before the warmth of his first shot entered me. The hiss of him inhaling accompanied him pulling back and slamming into me again as he let out his breath in a grunt. He gave me three more hard thrusts as he emptied his balls into me and I imagined that each one caused his cum to fly deeper into my pussy, past my cervix and directly into my uterus. Finally holding his cock still inside me while it continued to pump out his load, he leaned down onto my back again and used a hand to work my clit. With his heavy breathing in my ear and the feel of his huge cock filling me with its presence and seed, it didn't take me long before I screamed out with my own orgasm. My body tensed and bucked against him and he simply held me tight and renewed his moaning as my pussy milked him dry. We remained in that position for a short amount of time catching our breath while the crowd roared, whistled and catcalled echoing our satisfaction.

"Fuck, me." Isaac groaned with remorse. "I don't believe that just happened. It was nice but I'm sure my music career is done now."

I opened my mouth to offer reassuring words but he lifted away from me again and pulled out. With his cock no longer plugging my pussy, I felt his his load begin to fall out of me. Some of it trickled down my leg but a good amount fell onto the stage. Despite what came out of me, I was sure I didn't imagine the warmth of most of his cum clinging to my pussy deep inside me. Some of the people near the front saw this and renewed their cheers. It was then that I turned to find Davonte and saw him still staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"Sorry that happened," Isaac said into his microphone even as he was still pulling up his pants. "I guess y'all know how it is. Sometimes you just gotta throw it down. Girl, I hope you got a man who appreciates you cuz that was the best pussy I've had in months."

I blushed where I sat on the stage pulling on my shorts. There was cum on my thighs and still flowing out of me but with no way to clean myself all I could do was get dressed as quickly as possible. I was still there finishing when he began another song, indicating better than his orgasm that he was done with me.

Slinking off the stage in a walk of shame that would embarrass a prostitute, I sought out my husband. The crowd parted for me as I weaved between them. Some people had looks of disgust on their faces while others cheered me. A few guys tried to proposition me but I ignored them. When I neared Davonte and our eyes met, he turned and made his way toward the exit. My heart fell but all I could do was follow him. Once outside we didn't speak and I continued to follow a short distance behind him as we made our way to the car.

The drive home was quiet and tense but thankfully short. In the confined space, the smell of sex filled the air. Making matters worse, the smell of semen grew stronger as Isaac's load continued to seep out of me. It soaked through my shorts and when I finally climbed out of the car at home, I could see a small stain in the fabric of the car seat.

Waiting for Davonte to react, I followed him to our bedroom and became slightly scared when he closed the door behind me, trapping me with no exit. While he had never been violent, he was not a small guy and even a simple slap across my face driven by whatever anger he felt would surely leave me with serious injuries. I watched warily as he closed the distance between us with slow, deliberate steps. When he raised a hand, I instinctively flinched and didn't relax when he laid it gently on my cheek.

"That was so fucking hot, baby," he said softly. "I don't believe you did that."

All of the emotion I'd felt was suddenly released and I let out a sob of relief.

Davonte pulled me into a hug. "It's okay. Baby, it's okay."

It took me a few minutes to calm and when I was finally able to speak, I asked, "You're not mad?"

"No, baby. It's your birthday. I wouldn't have planned that to happen but I'm not mad that it did. I know it's a stupid question, but did you like it?"

I nodded.

"Then that's all that matters. Just don't think that gives you permission to go stepping out on me," he added with a teasing grin.

After I took a shower and cleaned myself, we made love. While Davonte was as good as always, I have to admit that him fucking me so soon after Isaac was a bit of a let down. He didn't fill me the way the young white rapper had and his normally welcome slow method left me yearning for something more exciting.

A few weeks later I missed my period. While we were both excited, there was a bit of apprehension to go along with it. Neither Davonte nor I ever spoke it out loud but we both knew there was a chance that it wasn't his. When our son, Isaiah, was born with red hair and green eyes and a skin tone that spoke of biracial parentage, Davonte loved him without hesitation.

Once Isaiah was a few months old with more features of his father that could not be denied, we sent a picture of him to Isaac who was now a successful performer. We didn't want anything from him or expect a reply, only wanting to let him know that Isaiah existed. Isaac's music career had taken off and after footage of that concert taken by numerous camera phones had been posted online, he had also become a popular porn star. (I was beyond thankful that none showed my face clearly. It would have been the end of my career if I had been identified.) He intertwined the two while touring and in addition to the highly sexual nature of his concerts, he also hosted occasional sex shows.

Contrary to his words on stage, Isaac liked that he'd gotten me pregnant in such a public manner. He respected that we didn't want him involved and was okay that we planned to raise Isaiah as Davonte's. We remained in contact and soon became good friends. Each time he was in town he came to visit us and played with his son. And with my husband's permission, I always got to enjoy some time with him either alone or with Davonte watching.

12