Birthday Shave w/Backdoor Finish

Story Info
He gets 2 special gifts from his wife on his birthday
1.9k words
4.28
27k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began as any other day did for Chris. He woke up lying next to his beautiful wife Michelle after a night of cuddling close to her. He showered for the day and got dressed to go to work. He went over to the bed where Michelle was still asleep to tell her goodbye. As he leaned in he could see her lovely full breast peeking out of her silk top and he fantasized for a moment about taking her sweet nipple into his mouth and licking and sucking on it, but he knew he had to go. He gently kissed her lips to say goodbye and she suddenly pulled him in to a deep kiss with her tongue exploring his mouth. He instantly felt a growth starting in his pants as they passionately kissed each other. When they broke their kiss he looked into her beautiful eyes with surprise and she whispered "happy birthday baby."

"That was certainly a great start to it," Chris said.

"It's only the beginning, we will celebrate it later and definitely put this to good use" as she slowly ran her fingers across the bulge between his legs.

Chris left to work feeling completely aroused and couldn't wait to get back home to his wife. Time seemed to move so slow as he got through the day at work. All he wanted was to get home. When 6 o'clock came he rushed home so he could continue to celebrate with Michelle.

When Chris entered his home he usually was greeted by his wife and they exchanged a hug and kiss hello. Today was different. When he walked in the house was quiet and Michelle was not there in the living room. He could hear some soft music coming from upstairs so he slowly made his way up to see what was going on. As he moved closer to the bedroom he started to smell a familiar aroma in the air. When he was just about in the room he knew what he was smelling, it was his shaving cream.

He walked through the doorway and there was the sexiest sight he had seen. His gorgeous wife completely nude on the bed, legs spread with a towel under her perfect ass, and shaving cream covering her pubic region. There was a bowl of water next to Michelle and she held a razor in her hand. She gave a devilish smile to Chris and said "I think you know what to do with this birthday boy."

Chris slowly approached the bed, still taking in the erotic vision before him. Michelle regularly shaved her sweet pussy but had let it grow for a week or so because she knew Chris had longed to perform the process for her. Chris's hand was almost shaking as he took the razor from her. "You better get that under control before you start down there."

Chris smiled, "Don't you worry babe, I won't let anything happen to this beautiful pussy."

He dipped the razor into the water and slowly began to remove the hair from her mound. Each stroke with the razor revealed a little more of her soft skin around her pussy lips. Chris cleaned every hair from around her pussy and down to her ass. He wiped away the excess cream with the towel and gazed on the bald sweetness before him. He bent down to kiss her between her legs but Michelle stopped him.

"Not yet baby," she told him, "let's get you out of those clothes."

Michelle slowly pulled Chris's shirt over his head stopping when it was covering his face. As she held it there she leaned in and took one of his nipples into her mouth. He moaned with surprise as she sucked gently. Michelle finished removing his shirt and moved her hands to the button on his pants. She opened the button and slid the zipper down. She pulled down his pants and underwear together and as she was pulling them off his large cock bounced up against her cheek. She looked up at Chris with lust and began to lick the underside of his dick. As she reached the tip she took the entire head into her mouth. She sucked up and down on him and Chris began to moan with pleasure.

Chris loved the feeling of Michelle's lips wrapped around his cock. She was excellent at giving blowjobs and knew exactly what Chris liked. He was trying to keep from erupting into her mouth but was very close to letting her taste his seed.

He reached down to her head with both hands and slowly guided her mouth from his cock. He brought her face up to his and kissed her. He let his tongue explore her mouth as his hands explored her body. Chris backed Michelle toward the bed until she fell back onto it. He spread her legs and began to kiss his way up her thighs to the shaved sweetness that awaited him.

His tongue reached her outer lips and he began to lick up and down on each one. He started to poke his tongue into the inner folds of her pussy to try and taste her juices. As he plunged his tongue deep into her opening Michelle arched her back let out a loud moan of pleasure. Chris continued to probe the depths of her pussy and then moved his lips and tongue to her most sensitive area, her swollen clit.

At first he just circled her clit with his tongue to tease her. He was kissing a licking all around her love button but refused to make direct contact. "You better stop teasing me or you aren't going to get your present," she told him.

"What is it that you want my dear," Chris asked while smirking at her.

"I want you to suck and lick my clit and make me cum on your face," Michelle pleaded.

"Well ask and you shall receive," said Chris and he closed his lips around clit.

Chris massaged her clit with his tongue getting her closer and closer to ultimate release. Chris knew Michelle was close to cumming so he decided to let her finish. He slowly inserted a finger into her opening and began to thrust as he licked. Michelle couldn't not take it anymore and began bucking her hips against Chris's mouth and screaming "don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming". He didn't stop and her climax made her whole body shake. He happily moved his tongue back to the warm opening of her pussy and began to suck at the juices that were flowing.

Chris climbed on top of his panting wife and placed the head of his dick at her warm hole. She reached around him and placed her hands on his ass and pulled. His full length plunged into her and his balls came to rest on her. The two looked at each other with pure joy as he began to move in and out of her. Chris believed that being inside of Michelle was the greatest feeling on earth.

As he thrust himself in and out of her wet shaved pussy he grew closer and closer to unleashing a load of cum deep inside her. Sensing he was close Michelle told him "time for your birthday present baby." Chris looked puzzled because what other present could there be then fucking this beautiful sexy woman that was under him.

"What else can there be," he asked.

"Well tonight, I want you to cum wherever you want." Chris couldn't believe his ears. He longed to shoot a big load of cum inside his wife's tight ass for so long.

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yes baby, anywhere," she moaned.

"I want to cum deep inside your ass," he said excitedly.

Michelle had anticipated that answer and reached over to the night stand to grab something. It was a small tube of lubricant that she handed to Chris. His eyes got big as he now knew this was actually going to happen. He pulled his throbbing cock out of her pussy and opened the tube. Michelle turned over on her hands and knees and presented her ass to him. Instead of applying the lubricant right away he decided to try and get away with one more thing since it was his birthday. He got down on his knees behind her and used his hands to open her thighs and expose her pussy. He dove his tongue in and tasted her sweetness again. As Michelle moaned from receiving another tongue lashing Chris slowly moved up closer to her tight backdoor. He slowly ran his tongue close to the small opening to see how she would react. So far she was just panting so he decided this was green light to keep going. He placed the tip of his tongue at her anal opening and began to lick.

She was surprised he was doing this and was about to tell him to stop, but it felt so good she just let it go. Chris stood up and opened the bottle of lubricant. He squeezed some of it down the crack of her ass and began to rub it into her opening. He then applied some to his hard cock to prepare to enter her virgin backdoor.

He placed the head of his cock in position and began to slowly push. There was a little resistance to his large member but soon her ass relaxed and the head was in. Michelle twinged a little at the pain but the pleasure that soon followed was enough to let him continue. "Oh my god Michelle, your ass is so tight around my dick, it feels so good". Chris began to slide his lubricated cock deeper and deeper into her dark unexplored cave of pleasure.

Michelle moved her fingers to her wet pussy and inserted two of them. Chris could feel the presence of her fingers through the thin wall that separated her ass and pussy. He picked up the pace of his thrusting and wanted so badly to fill her ass with the warm seed from his balls. He told Michelle he was getting close and wanted her to cum too. She removed her fingers from her snatch and focused on her engorged clit.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, please fill my tight ass with your hot load," is all Michelle could manage to say as the waves of pleasure took over her body. Chris grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed his cock deep into her and began to shake as his manhood erupted in orgasm. The cum flowed like a waterfall into her ass as she also climaxed.

Chris and Michelle both collapsed onto the bed with him still inside her. Both of them completely spent. Chris rolled off of Michelle and laid next to her naked sweat body. He kissed her gently and said "Thank You for the best birthday ever."

She gazed at him lovingly and said "there is just one more thing," and she rolled over, reached between her legs and inserted a finger into her freshly fucked ass. She pulled out her cum covered finger and put it to her mouth. She opened her lips and licked the finger clean. Chris could not believe what he was seeing and with no explanation of how it happened his cock exploded another load of cum onto her beautiful tits.

Michelle slowly rubbed it in and smiled as she told him "Happy Birthday baby," and they both fell asleep in each others arms.