Birthday Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Eric groaned as the young vixen began kissing and licking her way around his balls, avoiding (for the moment) his still over-sensitive cock. "That feels great," he exclaimed softly as she licked and sucked his balls, taking each one in her mouth and gently rolling it around & massaging it with her tongue until all she could taste was his skin.

Placing a hand on her head, he softly stroked her hair and she kissed and finished the second one and then began on the sensitive flesh behind his testicles and the inside of his thighs -- to which his slowly-recovering member twitched in appreciation.

As he had been on top, there wasn't much back/down there other than what had run down when he flopped on to the bed. She still searched for every last trace, though, gently pushing his thighs out and upward as she scouted for their intoxicating combined scent and flavor.

Finally satisfied she had it all, she began kissing her way to another... area... she thought he might find enjoyable to have her tongue and mouth explore.

"I... don't know about that," he said, interrupting her thoughts and gently placing a hand on her chin to guide her back upward. "Not sure I could kiss you after your mouth's been... back there."

"Okay," she said, reversing her course and kissing her way back up to his rapidly growing shaft. "I guess I'll just finish this up, now that he's awake again."

Eric bit his lip as she kissed the entire surface area of his cock before beginning to lick it like an ice cream cone, all the way from base to tip. It twitched in appreciation each time her tongue passed over the head, much to Kasey's giggly delight.

"Out of curiosity, do you play around... back there?" he asked.

"I've had a finger up there, but that's it," she replied, pausing mid-lick as an impish grin spreading across her face. "I might be up to trying more at some point if you were interested."

'That's interesting...' he thought. "We might have to see some time."

'Wait... are you planning on fucking her another time?' he asked himself.

He began to speak, but all thought was washed from his mind when Kasey wrapped her lips around him and plunged him in to her mouth. "Gah!" he gasped as she took him in as far as she could.

Gagging slightly, she pulled back then slid down again, getting slightly farther this time. "Maybe we can work on my deep-throating, too," she said, licking her lips as she slowly stroked his shaft several times.

Eric nodded, his eyes wide.

"So...," she began, still stroking. "Want me to suck on you some more, or would you like to get back to the real fucking?"

"Hmmm... very tough choice. You're the birthday girl, though, what would you like?"

"I think I want this cock in me again..." she said, crawling up and straddling him. "Other than your eyes, you also haven't given my tits much attention tonight." Eric groaned with delight as she took his hands and placed them on her full, firm orbs. "You know," she teased, "if you don't play with a girl's tits, she might wonder if you think they're too small."

"Hardly," he replied, squeezing and caressing, savoring their wondrous heft and firmness. Gazing in wonder and circling her dark pink areolas with is thumbs, he almost didn't notice Kasey position herself over his cock until she started to slide down on to him.

They both groaned in unison as she sank down, bottoming out against his pelvis. Squeezing firmly, Eric exclaimed, "Damn, you've got a tight little pussy!"

"Mmmm.... Maybe you've just got a nice cock," she replied, beginning to bounce up and down on his shaft. She moaned softly as he pinched her hard nipples, then gasped as he took one in to his mouth. Groaning in to her supple flesh as she rode him, Eric suckled on her breast along with swirling his tongue over the "bull's eye" around her nipple, and sucking & nibbling on that.

"You like sucking on my nice, big tits, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," he replied, his voice muffled by her flesh.

"Me, too... I love having my boobs played with," she said as she rode him, rising all the way to the tip of his cock to the point where her pussy nearly closed up behind it before plunging back down and impaling herself once more.

Leaning her head back, she moaned softly as she continued while Eric took his mouth from breast to breast, savoring her young flesh. Groaning with delight once more, he began thrusting upward as she came down to meet each stroke.

"Oh!" Kasey gasped the first time his hips came up to meet hers. "Mmmm... I like that!"

Laying his head back, Eric relished the view of her riding him as she gazed down at him with a happy smile. "I could lay here and watch your tits bounce all... night... long."

She giggled, sticking her chest out farther. "Maybe before you finish this time..." she began as he slipped a finger between them to rub on her clit, "you can put your cock between them and I can fuck you with them. I bet you'd like to cum all over them, wouldn't you?"

"Might be worth a try," he replied, rubbing harder and eliciting deep moans from Kasey.

"Aaaahhh... Aaaahhhh!" she gasped, picking up her pace. Suddenly, she jerked forward and locked lisp with him, groaning in to his mouth as she came. She rubbed her clit hard against his finger, her body jerking spasmodically several times.

"That's what, three for you tonight?" Eric teased as she finally separated her lips from his. He had removed his hand from between the two of them, sore now from being caught when their bodies slapped together. His hands now on the cheeks of her backside, he thrust up in to her as she rested above him.

"Um... more like five. I've had a couple little ones," she admitted.

"Well, happy birthday, then!" he said with a laugh.

Kasey giggled. "Getting close yet?"

He shook his head.

"Mind if I turn around, then?"

"Not at all, do whatever you'd like."

With another kiss, she got up and reversed her position. Now facing away from him, she lined up his cock once more and slid back on while he took both her cheeks in to his hands.

"Aahhhh... that puts a nice curve to things," she said. She made short, slow strokes now, the head of his cock rubbing against a sensitive spot. "That feels good!"

'Not quite as good for me, but at least she's got a NICE ass!' he thought, caressing and squeezing her cheeks.

Focusing his head on the one area, Kasey knew it wouldn't be long before she came again, especially with one hand furiously working at her clit. She bounced her hips faster, her rate of breathing increasing as well.

Soon, she began to gasp rapidly and braced herself for another climax -- then shrieked with unexpected intense pleasure as Eric pushed the first joint of a juice-lubed thumb in to her puckered sphincter. "Gaaahhhhhhh!" she moaned, loud, still working her clit but unable to move otherwise as Eric pushed his thumb in and out of her butt.

Finally, she sank down fully on his cock and paused, panting hard. "I'd say... warn me... next time..." she gasped, "but I think... it was... better as a... surprise."

"Thought you might like that after our conversation earlier," Eric replied with a smile as he started rolling his thumb back and forth inside her hole.

"No more of that tonight..." she said, her breathing coming back under control. "Unless you want me to wake up the twins with my howling."

"I suppose..." he teased, withdrawing his digit.

"Not that it wasn't fun, of course," she said as she resumed her riding. "Something to keep in the back of your mind."

"I definitely will," Eric said, returning to fondling her cheeks.

Kasey resumed her short strokes, and Eric settled in for a pleasant view of her bouncing ass (not that her pussy wrapped around him wasn't still exquisitely delightful), and he was quite unprepared when, without warning, Kasey slammed all the way down on to him.

He grunted with pleasure as she resumed her previous short thrusts, wondering if or when she might do that again.

It wasn't long. About five seconds later her ass met his pelvis with a delicious "slap" that made him grunt again and his head & chest jerk upwards.

"Somebody likes it when I tease..." She slowed down now, delicately sliding along his shaft as she softly sighed.

Eric groaned softly, the anticipation nearly unbearable as he watched her cheeks slowly rock up and down.

"Guuhhh!" he grunted, surprising even himself with how loud it was, when she finally came down. Not once, either, but three hard thrusts.

Around and around they went, Kasey short-stroking against her sweet spot (working herself through two more orgasms along the way) and teasing him. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes alternating. Sometimes she slammed down on him in rapid succession, sometimes she made him wait for what seemed like hours.

Finally, he couldn't take any more. "All right my little cock tease," he grunted and started to squirm out from under her. "Time to get up, it's my turn."

She lifted herself off of him, crawling forward to her hands and knees as she expected him to take her from behind. "Oh, yeah?" she said, turning to look over her shoulder at him with her mouth open and a sultry gaze in her eyes as she wiggled her behind invitingly.

He smacked her ass, the sound loud in the small room. "No," he said, "against the headboard." Kasey gasped at the pleasant sting and turned around, her heart thumping with excitement.

The headboard was a box style, with a mirror in the center and shelves on each side. She placed her hands against the top to steady herself, and gazed in anticipation at what she could see in the mirror as Eric came up behind her.

Breathing just as hard as she was, he put one hand on her hip as he guided his cock in to her waiting hole. Kasey moaned, closed her eyes, and bit her lip as he entered her once more.

Grabbing hold of her breasts, he slammed in to her hard and fast, his hips nearly lifting her knees from the bed with each thrust. Leaning in, he kissed her neck passionately while they fucked; Kasey leaning her neck to the side and running a hand through his hair while she steadied herself with the other.

He fucked her as hard and fast as he could, grunting frequently as their bodies met with wet "slaps" that echoed off the walls. "Mmmm, yeah!" Kasey groaned. "Fuck me hard with that cock, Eric! Show me what a naughty girl I've been!"

"Whatever the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets," he breathed in to her ear, sliding his hands to her hips and pulling her hard against her with each thrust.

Kasey moaned, nearly nonstop, as yet another orgasm welled inside her. Not caring now whether or not she woke the kids (whose room was thankfully on the other side of the house and that the rain was still coming down hard) she moaned long and loud as the next one hit.

Somehow, Eric managed to thrust even harder as her pussy clenched down around him -- much to Kasey's guttural delight.

When she finally came down, weak-kneed and trembling, she pushed back with her hips so Eric would let her down. He did, backing up to where she could put her head and arms on the pillows while he continued to pound away from behind.

"Oh, Eric!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck me with that amazing cock! Pound my tight little pussy until I can't take any more!"

He did, and reached around to finger her clit. Kasey tried to swat his hand away, but he ignored her weak attempts. "No..." she gasped, "it's too much..."

She screamed in to the pillow as another climax overtook her, barely on the heels of the previous. Her pussy clamped down, nearly painfully this time, and Eric came with her.

***

They lay there, cuddled together, for quite some time. Perhaps they even dozed off in post-coital bliss for a while, but neither of them knew for sure.

Finally, Kasey spoke. "Wow..." was all she could manage for a while. Then, "You know, I think that might be the best birthday I've ever had."

Eric kissed her softly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I sure did."

Kasey wiggled her backside against him, feeling his cock beginning to rise again. "Looks like we're not done yet."

"Kasey..." Eric said, propping himself up on an elbow. "I have to ask... you're not expecting this to turn in to a relationship, are you? I don't want you to get hurt here..."

She smiled. "I wouldn't mind this bedroom relationship to continue," she said, making a twirling motion with her finger. "But, no... even as much as I love your kids, I'm not ready to be a mom figure any time soon."

Eric breathed a sigh of relief. "I am a little too old for you, too."

Kasey giggled, wiggling her butt against him again. "You're great in bed, though."

"Thanks... you're not bad yourself, either."

"So... think I should be your live-in nanny and we can do this every night?"

"I would be strung up from the nearest light pole for 'robbing the cradle', I think. Probably ought to stick with the arrangement we have now... although I'm sure we can come up with excuses for you to spend the night a couple times a week," he replied, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her neck.

"I bet we can pull off three or four easily," she said, rubbing her cheeks along his once-more throbbing shaft.

"And, when you go off to school this fall -- or whenever you find a nice boy your age -- I'll go back to being just a good friend... with some incredible memories."

"Let's get started on those memories, then... for my final birthday present before I finish the night in the guest room, I think you should give me 18 orgasms."

Eric chuckled. "Ambitious, a little? How many have you had so far?"

"I lost count..." she replied, reaching back, grabbing his ass, and pulling him hard against her. "Shall we start over and keep better count this time?"

"Deal," he answered, grasping a breast and kissing her neck once more.

12