Birthday Strap-On Surprise

Story Info
Public sex and pegging.
1.3k words
4.48
73.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a car horn. I am out of the house in a moment. The front door slams behind as I take the front steps two at a time. When I reach the car, I open the passenger side and slide into the seat.

"Hello, birthday boy!" she says. The soft orange glow of the streetlight doesn't illuminate much, but I see she is wearing a plaid mini skirt and a white shirt. She has neglected the top three buttons.

"Hello lover," I say. We kiss momentarily.

"Are you ready?" she asks, releasing the parking brake.

There is a red light at the end of the block. She pulls the car to a stop.

"I have a surprise for you."

She pulls back her skirt. Something dangles between her thighs. She grabs it, points it skyward and gives it a vigorous shake. Its an oddly masculine gesture from a petite woman.

"Is that what I think it is?" I ask. I feel a stirring in my pants.

"You're going to give me road head."

"Its my birthday. Shouldn't you be the one blowing me?" I ask.

"Suck it," she commands.

I take her cock in my left hand and stroke it smoothly, feeling the texture of the latex shaft. The heft and thickness sends a jolt of ecstasy I can feel in my fingertip and toes. My body sings with anticipation.

"You want me to suck your cock while you drive?" I ask.

She responds by grabbing my hair, forcing my face towards her lap. I comply without hesitation. I swirl my tongue around the head before wrapping my lips around her dildo. She pushes my head down. The latex cock is dry and its difficult to take much at first. When the tip hits the back of my throat I stifle a gag. saliva floods my mouth. I use this to my advantage, letting it coat her thick shaft, making it wet and slick.

She presses harder on the back of my head, forcing me lower. I feel the shaft slide across my lips, traveling into my throat. My cock twitches in my pants. I feel precum traveling up my urethra. I work my mouth up and down her cock, emitting slurping and sucking sounds

"That's good baby," she says. Her fingers wind in my hair, holding tight. "Show me how much you like my cock."

I reach one hand down and force it between her and the seat. I feel bare skin and wetness. She's not wearing panties. I find her clit and begin to massage it with my middle finger, taking her cock deeper into my throat before bobbing my head faster.

I hear a soft moan. Encouraged, I do my best to please. Her hips rise, forcing it deep. My eyes water. I try to relax my throat. She lets me come up momentary. I gulp air before going back down. I am slurping loudly.

"You would make some guy really happy, sucking cock like that," she says.

"Its only for you," I say, before taking her cock so deep I can feel her pubic hair against my nose.

Ten minutes later we pull into the theater parking garage. She parks in a secluded corner. With both hands now free, she uses them to hold my head, thrusting her hips upwards, fucking my mouth. Finally she relents.

"Get in the back seat!"

Again, I comply willingly.

"You made me so hot, sucking me off like that," she says. "Now bend over."

The backseat is cramped, but I do my best to assume the posture. When she slides behind me I feel the hardness of her cock brush the back of my thighs. She takes a moment to maneuver into position. The head of the dildo rubs my balls as she positions herself. I feel a drop of spit land just above my hole, dripping down.

"Oh shit, please put it in," I say.

"I didn't bring lube." She spits again and rubs her cockhead against my anus, working the saliva, trying to lubricate my opening.

"I don't think I have enough spit," she says, suddenly giggling.

"Damn it!" I say.

"I hadn't expected to fuck you before we got home," She says.

She hold her hand below my mouth.

"Spit," she commands.

I work up as much saliva as I can and she applies it to my eager hole.

I hear her spit again.

"That should do it," she says, testing my ass with a finger.

"Please, just put it in!" I beg. "Fuck me."

I feel the head press hard against my sphincter. I breathe deep, willing my muscles to relax. She presses forward. At first there is resistance. Then...my ass opens, accepting her cock. It feels slick and wet as it fills me up. I moan loudly. My body shudders. She works the length of it into me, slowly. Forcefully.

Then she buries the shaft to the hilt. I can feel her hips pressing firmly against my cheeks.

"I hope your ready," she says. She pulls her cock almost all the way out before plunging it back inside, flooding my body with pleasure and a hint of pain. But she doesn't stop there. After the first stroke comes another, and another in rapid succession. She's not warming up. She begins fucking me, hard and deep. My face presses into the arm rest. Her hand lands firmly on my ass. She smacks me again and again, until my ass cheeks feel warm and tingly.

"You like being used, don't you?" She asks.

"Yes," I say. "Fuck me."

A wash of light fills the car and I realize it is coming from a pair of headlights. But I am beyond modesty. All I care about is her cock in my ass. I push backward, forcing her cock deep, willing her to continue the assault. The light recedes as the car passes.

"Please don't stop," I say. I feel her reach around, grasping the base of my swollen dick firmly in her right hand.

"You little slut, aren't you afraid someone might catch us?" she asks.

"I don't care," I moan. Her hand works my cock. Precum leaks onto the car seat.

"You want them to know what a whore you are?" she asks.

"Just don't stop!"

Her grip tightens around my dick. She plunges the dildo repeatedly into my hole. She grabs a fistfull of hair and yanks my head back. I feel an aching need to be fucked without mercy. To feel utterly taken. Abused.

"More," I beg. "Please...hurt me!"

She hammers away. The cock slides over my prostate as it is forced in and out of my asshole. She furiously strokes me off.

I feel it building. "Yes baby," I scream. "Yes, fucking make me cum with your big dick!" I am on the edge and it's torture. Then, finally, I plunge into an orgasm. My toes curl.

"I'm cumming!" I cry out. She doesn't let up, fucking me through my orgasm. When my cock pulses she releases her grip, cupping her hand below to catch my semen. Her hips continue pounding, her cock pumping my cum into her palm.

When I am empty, she slows her pace. Her strokes come deep and even now. I look over my shoulder. She brings her hand to her mouth and begins to lick it clean.

Finally, she slips the cock out of my ass. I feel a sudden, pleasurable emptiness. My sphincter twitches.

"God, you are a whore!" she laughs. I turn and sit on the car seat. She sits in my lap and I kiss her deeply, tasting my semen. She wraps her arms around my neck. Her head rests on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you," I say.

"Anything for the birthday boy," she says.

"Anything?" I ask.

"Whatever your heart desires."

"Good," I say. "When we get home from the theater, I'm doing the same thing to you."