Birthday Strip

Story Info
Birthday present goes awry leading to public humiliation.
13.1k words
3.92
173.6k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
166 Followers

For most of my life, I'd never had anyone who I could really consider a friend. Originally from England my family had moved to America when I was ten. I was always terribly shy and had always been too busy studying or working my way through school to develop a social life. We were never particularly rich and I was determined to better myself through education. Of course I secretly envied the rich and popular kids and whilst facing the occasional cutting barb from this self-proclaimed elite. I knew I would never be able to infiltrate their circle. I always was told I had a cute face but it was only when I became sixteen that I began to develop womanly curves. As I was never particularly athletic my physique more resembled Kate Winslet than the Paris Hilton wannabes in my high school. My spare time was mostly spent in the library or going to the cinema so by the time I was eighteen I was quite isolated from the social moirés of my peers. But my hard work eventually paid off and I was offered a full scholarship including tuition fees and top class accommodation at one of the leading universities in the country.

I was so excited to finally arrive at my campus accommodation and even more pleasantly surprised to meet my new beautiful, adventurous roommate. Cassandra Van Boren was a bright, talented and engaging woman but whilst I was shy she certainly was not. Unlike me she was not a scholarship student. Instead she afforded the accommodation due to her parent's fabulous wealth. In fact her parents were major contributors to the university and her father had a place on the director's board wielding much power and influence. She always threw huge parties in our apartment and for the first time in my life I finally began to fit in socialising albeit somewhat uncomfortably with Cassandra's many aristocratic friends.

Though I didn't drink or smoke, Cassandra's presence afforded me for the first time in my life a certain respect amongst our peers though at times I did feel slightly insecure about my impoverished background in comparison to their ostentatious wealth. The other striking thing about Cassandra was her complete lack of modesty about her body. She would often parade around our apartment completely nude. She was a spectacular and intimidating specimen. Long blond hair, trim and athletic from her daily yoga sessions often performed naked in our living room. I must admit that she looked picture perfect with her brilliantly all over tanned body. I could tell that she always shaved her pubic hair as she strode around our apartment sometimes filling me in on her latest sexual exploits. She would often come into my room at night without her nightly and climb into my bed and we'd spend the night chatting and gossiping until finally I'd fall asleep on her wonderful bosom. She'd often playfully tease me about my virginity and especially for my prudishness but for the first time in my life someone told me I was beautiful and that I had nothing to be ashamed of. However, I couldn't be a more a striking contrast with my more Rubenesque figure and still achingly shy, I just wasn't ready to display myself like she did.

On her nineteenth birthday, Cassandra invited me to her country estate. Her parents were away in Europe and I thought it would be great to spend some time away from the city in quiet isolation. The house itself was magnificent. I had only seen places of such wealth and splendour on television. Tennis courts, swimming pool, stables, the three storey converted castle had it all. I was grateful to Cassandra for bringing me here and I was certain that it was a great place to get some study done. Cassandra on the other hand as usual was looking for something else entirely. Amidst all my excitement I somehow had forgotten to bring my present for her. I was certain I had packed it in my suitcase but to my horror, I discovered it wasn't there. As it was her birthday she finally demanded something of me. Her proposal mortified me. As the house was completely empty with even the staff on holiday, there was no one around and she wanted me to cook her a birthday dinner. The only catch was she wanted me to do it in my birthday suit. I nearly fainted when she made the suggestion but Cassandra just looked at me with her beautiful deep blue eyes as if she had just asked me for the slightest favour. I continued to dismiss the idea until eventually I could see Cassandra was getting upset. She questioned me on how I could first of all not have given her a present and now I was not consenting to her simple request. I must admit I was beginning to feel rather guilty. After all Cassandra had invited me to her house, had befriended me and had always been nothing but open with me. Surely, I could do this one thing for her even if it meant depriving me of my clothes for a couple of hours.

I finally acquiesced and Cassandra never seemed more contented although we were able to agree on a few essential compromises. First of all, I would get to wear an apron to preserve some modicum of respect for myself. Cassandra was not allowed to take any picture of me in this state. I knew she would love to photograph me like this but this was certainly out of the question. My clothes would be kept in the sitting room so Cassandra would have certain control over me but if anyone arrived she was to bring in my clothes immediately. I was extremely nervous about this last rule knowing only too well Cassandra's playful nature but in any case it would be very unlikely that anyone would arrive in such an isolated spot.

At 5 o clock that day Cassandra accompanied me to the huge kitchen where I was to offer her my present. I was a vegetarian so I was going to prepare a vegetable korma for the two of us. Just off the kitchen there was a larder containing every type of spice, herb you could think of along with a full complement of fresh vegetables. It was a small room barely measuring 6 foot by 6 foot. The apron was hanging on the inside of the larder door. I looked at it and shuddered knowing it would be my only protection for the day. With Cassandra in attendance I began to finally remove my clothes.

I was far shorter than the leggy blond with short bob cut brown hair enclosing my pretty face. Though I was never comfortable with my looks Cassandra for months had been praising me often teasing me playfully. She said that there was immense beauty in my gentle soft rosy cheeks, my mysterious green eyes and my sultry crimson full lips. I was only five foot three and I didn't exercise as much as Cassandra. My breasts were quite large and though they were not as spectacular as Cassandra's, they hung proudly from my petite frame. In fact owing to my demure size, I often struggled to hide my shapely assets from leering male eyes. Cassandra used to often grab the excess fat that resided just above my bottom. I certainly wasn't fat but I did have certain areas of my body, which I would prefer no human eyes would see. My bottom therefore was quite curvaceous and not nearly as tight and firm as Cassandra's. Dressed now in my jeans and a white t-shirt I knew that finally Cassandra would get to view more of me than she might have expected. As my gaping friend looked on I began slowly unbuttoning my jeans.

Cassandra grew impatient at my speed and beckoned me to hurry. She held the apron in her hand and told me she would keep it unless I hurried. Not wanting to upset my friend on her birthday, I lowered my jeans revealing my white cotton panties to the excited Cassandra. Cassandra, who never wore underwear, joked at their flowery patterned design. Embarrassed, I quickly raised the t-shirt over my shoulders and tossed it to Cassandra. Standing there now in nothing but my bra and panties, I desperately wanted to back out but I couldn't let Cassandra down now. I requested the apron but unsurprisingly she refused. We reached another compromise. She would get my bra and then she would put the apron on me. Afterwards I would drop my panties and fulfil her birthday request. Of course I would have to spend the afternoon cooking in nothing but the apron.

With Cassandra's staring intently at me, I unfastened my bra and handed it to Cassandra covering my large exposed breasts as best I could. I must admit feeling somewhat liberated as I remained in just my panties. She took the bra from my hand and stepping behind my back she pressed the apron against my body. It was a lot shorter than I hoped and Cassandra tied it a lot tighter around my neck than I would have liked hiking the material up stopping only inches from the base of my panties. My breasts were completely exposed from the sides and I knew they would continuously be on half display to my exhibitionist friend. Still standing behind me she grabbed my breasts through the plastic apron and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I was used to her playful antics of course but not in such an exposed condition. The apron, which hung from my neck, extended narrowly down the front of my body, extending outwards as it continued down my body and stopped flatly at the top of my thighs. I felt like I was wearing half a dress as the material hung indiscriminately covering my most intimate parts. Cassandra then tied a knot to another string just above my rear accentuating my curvaceous behind. I knew that now I had to drop my panties. I hooked my thumbs around the waistband and paused for what seemed like an eternity knowing that soon I'd have nothing on but the apron. I backed up against the kitchen wall and lowered the panties to the ground letting them slid down my thighs, knees and ankles until finally they rested at my bare feet. I never felt so exposed in all my life.

Cassandra clapped her hands in joy, clearly enjoying my feelings of embarrassment. My bare behind felt cold against the white painted wall and I stepped out of the panties into the middle of the kitchen. Cassandra asked me to give her a little twirl and I reluctantly agreed. Some part of me was enjoying my display. As I turned she lightly slapped my well-rounded fully exposed rear mischievously. Again she smiled back at me affectionately, clearly enjoying her birthday present – me.

For two hours, I slaved away preparing dinner for the two of us. As promised Cassandra kept my clothes in the living room and I worked away under my apron all the time flashing my unclothed rear to Cassandra whom I had never seen happier. I was aware from a side profile my body was almost totally exposed and to my horror the whole situation was oddly erotic. I could feel my hardened nipples pressing against the apron and whenever I turned quickly or wasn't paying attention I couldn't help but reveal an almost totally exposed breast much to Cassandra's amusement.

The kitchen itself opened out through sliding doors to the massive well-tended back garden and swimming pool and also to the living room where Cassandra was setting up the dining room table for our meal. It was getting dark outside now and I had steadily been developing an appetite. Slowly I became accustomed to my almost nude state and the attention that Cassandra was lavishing on was certainly flattering. With the radio up full blast we laughed whilst Cassandra continued to fool around with my semi naked body. As the dinner sizzled in the pan, there suddenly was much noise from the hallway. I froze as Cassandra went to investigate, when she returned there was a look of terror in her eyes.

"Quick, quick, into the pantry. My parents came back early from

Europe to surprise me with a bunch of family and friends!" she said as she forced me into the little pantry, slamming the door behind me. I could still hear the food sizzling outside as I stood in the dark, my almost entirely naked body shaking in guilt. The radio was lowered and I could hear two more voices outside the pantry door.

"It's not like you to cook dear. Why don't you let me finish that

for you," echoed the voice of Cassandra's step mom through the pantry door.

"Oh no. I'll do that..........I.........erm," but the words escaped Cassandra and before she could finish her sentence her step mom interrupted. She was a strong willed lady and wouldn't take no for an answer and unluckily for me she adored to cook even though she could have had staff to do it for her.

"No, no. I insist. Now get me my apron so I don't ruin my new

dress." Cassandra's stepmothers' words cut through me like a knife but thinking quickly I removed the light bulb from the pantry to offer me some protection. I could hear the click of the switch outside but to my relief I remained in the darkness. As the door creaked I hid behind it as it opened. The large wooden frame hiding me from the eyes of Cassandra's parents who lurked outside.

"Hurry, give me the apron," whispered Cassandra authoritatively. The only alternative was possible discovery so unknowing what to do I reached behind my back and undid the knots that Cassandra had so carefully tied earlier. For the first time I stood before my friend completely stark nude. Though I was in the dark I clung anxiously to my breasts and pussy, aware that the naked shape of my body could be seen in the dimness. I implored on Cassandra to get me some clothes but we really had little time to talk as her stepmother demanded the apron immediately. Putting her two hands on my shoulders Cassandra leant forward and gently kissed me on my forehead and whispered that she had put my clothes under the dining room table as soon as she heard voices outside. She quietly wished me good luck and left me behind butt-naked in the pantry. I could of course just accept my fate momentarily flashing Cassandra's family and retrieve my clothes but the prospect was far from appealing. I knew that this would have been Cassandra's preferred option but I was not used to exhibiting myself and the longer I remained naked, the more determined I was to extricate myself from the situation. Worryingly, I could hear Cassandra's mother begin to cook more food in the kitchen as a million thoughts rushed through my mind.

The larder was chilly compared to the steamy kitchen outside and my body shivered in the gloom as I clutched onto my bare skin. I could smell what most resembled lamb and beef permeating into my square spicy prison. I knew if she was any kind of a cook she would need spices to add zest to her meal and it was only a matter of time before I'd be discovered. Again I hugged myself tight against the wall as the door opened. I could just about make out the shadowy figure of Mrs Van Boren as she fumbled around in the dark searching for some Rosemary to add to the frying lamb. Her eyesight must have been worse than Cassandra as she failed to see the huddled naked shadowy figure in the corner but also to my disappointment she proved unsuccessful in her attempts to discover the rosemary. I knew she would be back and the next time possibly with a torch or light bulb. Inches away from touching me she turned and left the pantry. If I stayed any longer I knew I would be discovered. I heard from the kitchen the sound of the back door closing. With any luck she had gone seeking light for the pantry and not hearing any noise other than food cooking in the kitchen, I slowly and as quietly as possible opened the pantry door. I was shocked to learn that not only was there extra lamb being cooked but a whole variety of dishes were being prepared in the kitchen along with many side dishes of salads, roast potatoes and vegetables. A feast of food was right before my eyes. I knew that in any second Mrs Van Boren could return and that if I had any chance at salvation it would be to retrieve my clothes under the dining table.

I thought I could hear footsteps coming outside the backdoor so with great trepidation I swung open the door to the dining room half expecting to be finally revealed. To my great relief the dining room was entirely empty and without wasting any time, I rushed my nude body to the huge dining room table. It was set for a crowd of at least 20 but this didn't matter to me now as I crouched down and peeked under the overhanging tablecloth. I couldn't see my clothes. I crawled in under the table but still couldn't find them. As I fumbled around under the table I heard two more voices enter the room. They were the voices of two teenage boys, presumably Josh, Cassandra's 18 year old nerdy, perverted brother and a knucklehead friend of his named Billy. They once stayed a night in our apartment and the two adolescents constantly made lewd remarks and comments about my body. That night after my shower I was certain that I heard ruffling outside my room as I began to undress. The two degenerates were outside my room peeking through the keyhole. Thinking quickly I made my way to the door spraying deodorant through the keyhole to the sounds of squeals and disgust from outside the door. I'm sure they longed for revenge. Cassandra had warned me what perverts they were, always spying on her and her friends as they swam in the pool or when out playing tennis. I knew I could never let them see me if I ever wanted to show my face in this house so I just lay there, not daring to move a muscle.

As the voices began to trail off I once again peeped my head out from under the tablecloth. The coast was clear yet again. I rolled out from under the table. The large dining room was magnificently adorned with beautiful renaissance art hanging from the walls, though many ghastly hunting trophies hung from the walls. Again it was unclear to me where everyone was but no doubt they were being wined and dined in one of the more opulent rooms in the mansion. Staying in a crouched position I worked my way across the room to the hallway outside. Down the corridor and past many doors there was a marble staircase, which led upstairs to my bedroom. Trying to remain as silent as possible I worked my way down the long corridor to the staircase. I could hear many voices come out from behind the doors. At any second I knew I could be discovered. There was certain to be somebody upstairs also but I just had to pray I could get to my room before I was discovered. I tip toed up the marble stairs each step sending tingles up my body. At around the halfway point, I heard the flush of an upstairs toilet. I turned and ran down the stairs my breasts flapping wildly with each step. The doorbell rang just metres from where I stood as I could hear the sound of footsteps hurtling down from above me. I looked around for cover. A large bronze statue was metres away from me and I ducked behind it. A door opened from the corridor and I was certain I'd be seen. It was Josh. To my amazement he ran straight past my huddled body, rushing to answer the front door. As he sped past I knew he'd see me on his return as I'd only magically managed to double my body against the naked bronzed figure. I heard more familiar voices in the hall as the door opened. Several of our friends from college were at the door. I could just imagine Josh's eyes light up seeing all these pretty girls enter his house. Of course, Sam and James arrived also, two of the best looking young men in our college dorms. I was sure I could also make out the voice of Marjorie, Cassandra's oldest friend and the biggest gossip on campus. I often sensed that Marjorie had become quite jealous of my burgeoning relationship with Cassandra and I was certain that the waspish redhead looked down on my underprivileged background. There was no way I could reach the staircase now so I turned and made my way back down towards the dining room.

Perhaps if I could get outside through the kitchen I might find some respite. I made my way back to the dining room where the huge table was set awaiting the guests. If the kitchen was empty I could at least get out of the house but as I approached the kitchen door it became clear to me that Mrs Van Boren was still attending to supper. I paused again not knowing what to do, safe for the time being. Once more I heard voices approach. Should I finally give myself up? As they got closer I could hear the shrill voice of Marjorie hobnobbing with Josh and Billy. Of all people I couldn't let them see me, so once more I dove for cover under the dining table, away from prying eyes, beneath the tablecloth. From then on, the doorbell kept on ringing. One by one people began filing into the dining room. Apparently the Van Borens' had organised a surprise dinner party for Cassandra, inviting many family friends, relatives, college friends many of whom were my friends too along with Josh and his friend. Most disgruntling of all was the arrival of our university Dean, a good and old family friend of the Van Borens. I lay naked under the table waiting to be discovered, wondering how I would explain myself but as each person began taking their seat I managed to dodge their legs and feet, tactfully sliding and rolling up the huge table to the spare seats at the top of the table. I couldn't tell who had taken their seat by now but I only hoped that these seats would remain vacant. However I didn't see any shoes I'd recognise as Cassandras' so at least I hoped one seat was hers and perhaps I could hide myself by her feet for the duration of the meal. I saw two pairs of sneakers poke their feet under the tablecloth and I shifted myself up another place. Assumedly, these were the shoes of Josh and his friend but as yet I had miraculously avoided detection. I heard the final chair pull out from under the head of the table and to my great relief; I saw 6 inch red high heels, which only Cassandra could pull off, slid under the tablecloth. I gently grabbed her ankle and to my horror she let out a scream.

awopas
awopas
166 Followers