Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife acts out fantasy for husband on his birthday.
897 words
3.74
128.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on a true story.

It was my husband's birthday and I wanted to make it special for him. We have been married nine years, and we are both 33. I am 5 ft. 100 lbs. and blonde hair. I feel we have both stayed in good shape and have a terrific marriage.

I had planned his birthday surprise for weeks and it finally was here. I called him and told him that I had sent the kids to his parents house and I wanted to make one of his fantasies become a reality. He immediately said he was on his way home. I told him everything had to be just right that I wanted him to call me when he pulls in the driveway.

He later told me that when I called him he jumped in his car and raced home. All his fantasies that he had shared with me were racing through his mind as he drove home. He must have really drove fast because he was home in about 30 minutes. When he called from the driveway, I told him to come in the front door and do not say a word when he got in but to follow the trail to the surprise.

Later he told me as he walked toward the door he was very excited and nervous with anticipation. He said that when he opened the door he found the flowers I had left on the floor and he started following the pedals from the flowers to the stair case. He told me when he got to the stair case he found my sexy black robe over the railing to the stairs . Half way up the stairs he found my black teddy that drives him wild. At the top of the stairs he found my black panties that matches my robe and teddy.

When I heard him get to the top of the stairs, I got very excited but I had also became very nervous that he might not really want this fantasy to be a reality. He told me when he got to the top of the stairs he could hear movements on the bed, and that he was about to explode to come in and find me there waiting to give him his surprise. When I heard him at the top of the stairs, I looked up and saw his shadow coming toward the room. Finally, he came to the open door and he stopped in amazement, our eyes met and we didn't say a word for what seem several minute, but was only seconds.

His face went from shock to amazement, all I could say was happy birthday. What he saw when he walked through the door was me on the bed wearing black high heels, but he also found his old roommate from college lying on his back while I sat on top of him grinding my hips down on his cock. He had both of his hands on my hips helping press his cock deep inside me. My husband sat on a nearby chair because he almost lost his balance from what he saw. I could tell that this got him excited and it sent a warm rush down my body that made me grind on him faster and harder until I had one of the most exciting orgasms of my life. I colapsed on top of Jimmy( the old roommate). After catching my breathe I asked my husband if he wanted to join us. He said he would like to see more of the show.

Jimmy had not cum yet, and he rolled me on to my back. He now climbed between my legs and stood straight up on his knees.. He reach underneath me a grabbed my ass and pulled my hips up to meet his cock. He slid his cock back inside me and I wrapped my legs around his waist to help support him. I just laid back with my shoulders and head on the pillow and enjoyed him pulling my hips into him as he thrust his cock into me. I decided to get more involved and raise up and wrapped my arms around his neck. At this point I was completely off the bed with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he continued to stand upright on his knees.

He couldn't hold this position very long and we collapsed with him on top of me. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs out and started thrusting his cock into me very fast. He was about to cum and with one final thrust he pulled out and climbed on top of my chest. I grabbed his cock with my hands and started milking his cock until he came. His first stream of cum landed on my cheek and the rest splattered all over my chest. We were both covered in sweat and very satisfied. Jimmy immediately got up and I think he felt a little awkward and said he was going to shower and get a drink. My husband moved toward me, and I told him I had done it all for him. He then said he was very excited but wanted me to tell what he had missed before he had gotten home. That story is to be continued...