Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife takes charge of fulfilling their fantasies.
2.5k words
4.27
116.9k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always thought that my wife is a very sexy woman. She's passionate and intelligent. She has beautiful small breasts that stand out nicely and are topped by the most perfect nipples I've ever seen. They're thick, tall and responsive. She has a beautiful pussy with sweet full lips and a prominent clit that's as responsive as her nipples. We've often been able to share fantasies and secret desires that I've never been able to share with anyone else.

A couple days prior to my birthday, she began teasing me that she was going to give me a sexy surprise for my birthday. She kept bringing it up, but refused to tell me what it would be. When I left for work on my birthday, she gave me a sweet kiss and a knowing smile and said, "I'll see you tonight". All day I thought about my sexy wife, wondering what she had planned. I spent the whole day trying to hide a cock that was hard with anticipation. By the time I headed home, my balls ached and I had a knot in my stomach.

When I walked in the door, Pam was wearing just a teddy. She told me that the kids were gone for the night and we had the house to ourselves. She had made a light meal for us and we sat at the table and ate by candlelight. We talked and looked at each other and I thought about what a special woman she is and we both waited with a nervous anticipation.

After eating, she suggested that I relax in a bath while she prepared "dessert". I drew a hot bath and tried to relax, but my mind and my body were too keyed up. I washed up and went upstairs with my hard cock ready to find my surprise.

Pam was standing by the table when I came upstairs and she turned to face me. She looked so beautiful with her mischievousness and desire obvious in her face and body. I approached her and put my hands on her waist to draw her close. We kissed, gently at first and finally with the passion that we both were feeling. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and lips. I could taste the passion that only comes for love. Then I felt the cuffs close around my wrists. I was startled and pulled away slightly, but Pam had hold of the chain connecting the handcuffs and pulled me back to her. It was a gentle but firm tug and the slight pain in my wrists was a pleasurable one. She said, "I'm in charge for the rest of the night and I'm going to use you for my pleasure." Surrendering to her for anything she wanted had always been one of my fantasies, but I never thought that Pam was assertive enough to pull it off or even to want to. I smiled, obviously not completely convinced. Pam grabbed the chain and gave it a solid yank, pulling me towards the living room. The sudden jolt of pain in my wrists mingled with the ache of anticipation in my balls, blurring the sense of pleasure and pain. Suddenly, I was quite sure that she was serious and turned on enough to feel natural in her role.

She sat on the couch with her legs stretched out in front of her and said, "lick my toes". I knelt on the floor in front of her and began to lick and suck her toes. It felt erotic and I reveled in her being able to force me to give her whatever pleasure she wanted and by that, the pleasure I wanted to give her.

After a few minutes she said "now work your way up my legs and ass, but you may not touch my pussy until I tell you to". I kissed and licked my way up her legs and she lifted them slightly so that I could give the backs of her thighs and her ass the same treatment. All the while, I could see her beautiful pussy and I wanted more than anything to slide my tongue across the moist lips and taste her beautiful juices. We both ached with the anticipation that we'd been feeling all day. Finally, with just a hint of a crack in her control, I heard her say, "Okay, you can lick my pussy now." My mouth found what it was aching for and I licked and sucked ravenously. Pam writhed around, electric currents shooting from her clit to her nipples, which she pinched and played with, and radiating to the rest of her body. She still managed to sound in control as she commanded, "Suck it. Yea, suck my clit Steve. Make me cum in your face." I could feel her pussy beginning to get even wetter and her body begin to tense. Suddenly, her back arched and she began to toss her head from side to side. Pleasure pulsed through both of us and her legs pulled my head into her pussy and her hands pushed me away, her body not quite sure which it wanted.

When she finally relaxed, she looked down at me and said, "That was nice, maybe you deserve a little reward, stand up."

When I stood, she took my cock in her hand and began to lightly stroke it. She licked and sucked my cock and it was not long before I was ready to cum. My hips bucked and Pam kept pace with her hand and her mouth on my cock. I erupted, shooting my hot cum into her waiting mouth. She then stood quickly and kissed me. She hadn't swallowed and I kissed her back, getting a mouthful of my own cum.

She broke our embrace and led me around to the end of the couch. She forced me forward over the arm. Then she came around to the side and stretched my arms out in front of me and secured the chain of the cuffs to the frame between the cushions. Next, she secured my ankles to the legs of the couch. When she was done, I was stretched out over the couch with my ass sticking out over its arm. I felt embarrassed and very exposed, but incredibly turned on. I could see that Pam was enjoying being in control and knowing that I was loving it. She walked around me, admiring the job she had done and reinforcing my vulnerability and her control by saying, "I could do anything I want to you and I'm going to, but I'm going to make you beg for it first."

She knew of course that her taking any pleasure she wanted from me was the pleasure I wanted most. As she walked around me, I noticed that she was holding a riding crop that we had bought on a weekend away in Montreal. She reached out and gave a light smack across my ass. The sting in my ass went straight to my balls, intensifying the ache that had been building there. The light smack was followed by, and mixed with several gente caresses and harder blows with the crop. Pam had often given my nipples the same treatment, progressing from light caresses to more forceful nibbles and bites, now she was creating the same unbearable ache in my balls with the crop and her hands on my ass. I wanted more than anything to be able to reach my throbbing cock to stroke it for some measure of release. Then she stopped and walked away, out of view. I lay there moaning and wanting more of something, anything.

She was gone for what seemed like an hour, but which was probably only a few minutes. The whole time, my body ached with the now familiar anticipation and need for release. When she walked back into view, she had another toy from our Canadian weekend. She wore a strap-on dildo and she was stroking it like it was her own cock. She walked around in front of me, still stroking her cock and said, "Ask me if you can suck my cock."

"May I suck your cock?", I said.

"Ask me like you really want to, I know you do", she replied.

"Please let me suck your big cock. I want your cock in my mouth", I moaned.

She straddled my outstretched arms and made me suck her fake cock. I licked and sucked it while she told me how much she liked it. "Suck it good. Yea, you like to suck cock don't you? You like having this cock in your mouth. Suck it and then I'm going to fuck your ass", she promised.

We were both so turned on that we were no longer sure what was real. After a few minutes, Pam got up and went around behind me. She began rubbing lubricant on the dildo and my ass. She made me beg her to fuck my ass. She started slowly, pushing it in and letting me get used to it. Then she began to push in and pull out in a more forceful rhythm until finally, she was pounding it in to the hilt. I could feel her hips pound against my ass and the dildo pushed and rubbed against her clit until we were both humping frantically. I begged her to fuck me and she panted her approval. The pleasure in my ass was unbelievable. Pam kept pumping, the friction pushing her towards orgasm. Then she stopped and unbuckled the dildo, leaving it shoved up my ass. She came around and spread her legs in front of my face and demanded that I finish her off. She lay back and I sucked her pussy eagerly. Soon, I could sense her tensing and she came. As she was starting to regain herself, she said, "I told you he likes to have his ass fucked", as if speaking to someone else. I turned my head as best I could and there was a man standing naked behind me looking at the dildo sticking out of my ass. I hadn't heard him approach, but he had obviously been watching the whole time. A wave of strange emotions washed over me. I was embarrassed, shocked and immensely aroused all at once. He walked towards us and I could see that he had a long, thick cock. Pam was staring at it as he approached us and then she turned to me and said, "You enjoyed my fake cock so much, I want to see how you do with the real thing. Would you like me to show you how to suck a nice big cock? Do you want to watch while your wife sucks a strange man's cock? Tell me you do."

"I do", was all I could manage to say.

"You do, what?", she teased.

"I want to watch you suck his big cock, Pam. I want to see you give him the pleasure that you always give me."

With that, she reached out and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. She looked right into my face as she stretched her lips around its thickness. I was so turned on by the sight of this man with his cock in my wife's mouth that my cock was hard again. I watched Pam suck his cock, knowing that all three of us were being pleasured by it. Then Pam stood up and the stranger took her place in front of me. Suddenly, I was faced with a real cock. He pushed it into my mouth and I could feel its hot hardness throbbing in my mouth. I sucked it while he said, "Your wife said you would love to suck my cock. That's it, suck it. Make it nice and hard so I can fuck your ass with it."

I began to want to taste his cum in my mouth, but he pulled away and went around behind me. He told me what he was doing as he lubed his cock and my ass. I wanted his cock inside me, but I was terrified, it was so big. Pam was just lying back watching and then started egging him on, saying, "Fuck him. Shove your fat cock up his ass."

He started forcing his cock into me. Even though I had had the dildo in me earlier, the big head of his cock stretched me painfully as it pushed inside me. Soon he began pounding into my ass. Pam watched and told him to fuck me harder while she rubbed her clit. As he fucked me, he said, "I'm going to fuck your wife too. I'm going to five her the big cock she wants."

Pam rubbed herself furiously then said, "Yea, come over here and let me sit on the big cock."

He pulled out of me and he reached down and untied my ankles, then came around to the front of me and uncuffed my hands. Then he sat on the couch and stroked his cock, holding it up for Pam. Pam stood up and walked towards him staring at his cock. As I approached her, she turned to face me and panted, "I want both of you to have your cock in me at once."

She bent back and reached between her legs to guide his cock into her ass. She could feel the mix of pain and pleasure that I had felt earlier as she forced her way down his shaft. I stepped forward and she took my cock in her mouth. Then she started raising herself up and down, sliding on his cock with her mouth on mine. She moaned and I could see in her face that she had completely let go and was thinking of nothing but the pleasure pulsing through her body. I had to be inside her and I eased her back and pushed my cock into her pussy. Pam moaned, "Oh god yes. Fuck me, both of you. Stuff me full with your cocks. It feels so good."

She continued to cry out as we got into the rhythm of both of us fucking her at once. I told her, "I can feel his cock in your ass. I can feel it rubbing against mine while we fuck you."

I could feel his cock stiffen and knew he was going to cum. I felt my orgasm coming fast and we both shot our cum inside her. Pam could feel both our hard cocks throb and fill her full of our hot cum and it sent her over the edge, coming again with a feeling of wild abandon.

He stayed through the night and we continued to give each other pleasure in every way imaginable.

When we awoke, he was gone, but Pam and I were left with a feeling of having shared an openness and vulnerability with each other that most people never could. It was quite a birthday.