Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Birthday treat for married woman.
1.5k words
4.06
54.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UKgull
UKgull
4 Followers

It was her birthday. She had been told to stay in bed and wait until he returned. He must have been up for an hour before he reappeared in the room and kissed her. She responded enthusiastically, despite being only half awake. Before she realised what was happening, he had carefully placed a small black velvet blindfold over her eyes, still kissing her all the while. She giggled and wondered what he had in mind. His hands briefly cupped her breasts through the pure silk of her nightdress, before he pulled back the duvet and took her hand. Without saying a word he helped her to her feet. She allowed him to dictate the situation and so also remained silent, although her imagination was firing on all cylinders. Where was he taking her?

She had lived in this house for several years, and so knew the layout well enough to determine exactly where he was taking her. He led her silently by the hand across her bedroom floor and into the hall. He turned right and took six paces before turning left and through another doorway, into the spare bedroom. As she followed, she was aware of how warm the house felt, and also how quiet. There was no radio or television blaring as there normally was at this hour of the morning.

Having led her into this new room, he stopped and let go of her hand. She stood there, exactly where she had been left, with her arms by her sides, her legs straight and her head lowered in mock subjugation as she waited for his next move.

It was so quiet she could hear her own heart beating. Her nipples were hard and pressing into the silk. She could not believe how turned on she felt. She heard him quietly close the door, but still he did not touch her. She stood there for a solid two minutes in total silence, until finally he spoke from the other side of the room.

"Remove your nightdress," he said in a cold distant voice. It was more of an order than a request. She said nothing, but very slowly raised her hands to her shoulders and slid the thin straps down and over her arms. She edged the material down inch by inch to heighten the tension, and could feel his eyes burning into her skin as she revealed first her breasts, then her waist. As the silk slid over her hips she let it drop to her feet, and allowed it to remain draped around her ankles. This made her feel even more naked, and behind her blindfold she pictured him sitting there, fully clothed, revelling in the sight that stood so proudly before him.

Again he was silent for some time. She remained perfectly still, making no attempt to cover herself in any way. She was very tempted to run her hands over her own breasts or to dip a finger or two between her legs to see how quiet he could be then, but she decided this was his surprise, so she would play it under his rules. She stood and waited.

"Edge forward" he said, so quietly she barely caught it. She stepped out of the silk nightdress and did as he asked, inching forward until her knees rested against the side of the bed that she had known would be there.

"Climb onto the middle of the bed and kneel" he commanded. Again, she said absolutely nothing, but without hesitation she clambered onto what she guessed was approximately the middle of the double bed, and then settled in a kneeling posture with her legs slightly apart, her back straight, and her arms still by her sides. She imagined him staring at the damp coarse hair between her legs and at the bead of sweat that she could feel running between her breasts.

"Open your legs much wider, then rest your shoulders on the bed in front of you" he said after the obligatory delay. She gulped quietly then slid her knees apart until she could stretch no further. She then very slowly bent forward from the waist so that her shoulders touched the bed. She realised that there were no sheets or covers on this bed. It had been stripped back to the bare mattress. As her shoulders rested on the coarse surface, she turned her head to one side for comfort and stretched her arms out in front of her until they touched the edge of the mattress. She hoped to feel contact with him in some way but there was none. Her hair was fanned out across the bed and over her shoulders.

In the silence that followed, she heard movement behind her and she pictured the view that he must have from there. By lowering her shoulders in such a way, her hips were now thrust into the air, totally exposing her bottom and the lips of her cunt. She longed for his breath on her damp skin or to feel his tongue lick her hungrily as he had done so many times before in the past.

The contact, when it did finally arrive, came as something of a surprise. The first thing she felt was a sudden pressure on the lips of her cunt. Due to the slow build-up and her imagination working at full-tilt, there was little if any resistance. The pressure won through and without any warning she was filled with the coldest hardest cock she had ever known. She gasped out loud, practically the first noise she had made of any kind since being awoken.

It took her a second or two to realise that she had just been impaled with what must be a large metal dildo. It had to be metal to be that cold and it felt as solid as rock. As quickly as it had entered her, it was removed until it was barely touching her outer lips. After a few seconds it began to push back inside her, only this time incredibly slowly. Millimetre by millimetre she felt it work its way back inside.

She remained absolutely motionless and began to groan in anticipation as it began to fill her. It was far bigger than her husband, in fact far bigger than any cock she had ever received. As it filled her to capacity, she moaned again, but still it entered her and so slowly that she could feel herself stretching to accommodate it. It pushed and it pushed and the pleasure began to turn into pain. Just as she thought she could remain still no longer it withdrew.

The slow action was then repeated, time and time again. Each time it filled her she gasped in genuine exhilaration. She held her breath, only daring to breath out as it was withdrawn. She could feel a very intense orgasm building up, but the speed was so slow that it would not come any closer. She suddenly feared that if she came with that thing buried deep inside her, it would tear her in two. She also wondered at the view from behind her. She envisaged how she looked, buttocks raised, legs wide apart, with a large metallic dildo slowly being withdrawn from deep inside her body, its surface glistening with her juices.

Those thoughts brought her even closer to orgasm. She suddenly realised that the dildo was no longer moving, but was being held firmly in place at about half distance. She waited for it to start up again, but nothing happened and nothing was said.

"Right, you bastard" she said to herself, and without further ado and half expecting to be admonished, she thrust herself backwards onto it. It was obviously being held firmly, for it slipped deeper inside her without any fuss. No chastisement came and so she pulled forward until she reached the tip, then again plunged herself onto it. She continued this process, and at a slightly faster rate than had previously been supplied. Her groans grew far louder and she felt her orgasm approaching.

Without any warning, her blindfold was suddenly pulled from her eyes. The lighting in the room was low, and after a second or two of blinking she was able to focus on her husband sitting in front of her with the blindfold in his hand. As the dildo plunged back inside her, it suddenly dawned on her that somebody else was in the room and had been stood behind her since the beginning. The dildo withdrew, her husband smiled and kissed her, and the image of her own body sent the most incredible orgasm screaming through her body as she saw herself though somebody else's eyes.

As the spasms slowly subsided, she collapsed in her husband's arms. As he held her shaking body tenderly, she waited for permission to turn and see whom she had just performed in front of.

"Happy Birthday," he whispered in her ear. "Thank you" she replied inadequately, for that is all she could think of as she felt a wet warm tongue at the base of her spine...........

UKgull
UKgull
4 Followers