Birthday Surprise

Story Info
His girl gets him a Tranny for his birthday.
872 words
4
98.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have the same fetishes and interests for the most part. We both find latex irresistible. We love the site of a tranny with a big cock. Robbie knew everything about me. For my birthday she went well out of her way to make me happy.


The date rolled around. I figured it was just another birthday. I Thought nothing of it. Another year with balloons, presents, and friends. Nothing out of the ordinary. I suppose I thought wrong.

Robbie called me at work around 7 asking me to leave early. The work for the day was completed so I agreed.

When I pulled into the driveway, out of the corner of my eyes I saw the lights turn off.

"Everyone must be getting into their hiding places so they can jump out and yell happy birthday but where are all their cars," I wondered to myself.

I pushed the key into the hole but didn't have to turn. The door creaked open. It's pitch black inside.

"Hello? You guys can jump out now. I'm here. Your timing is way off guys."

Robbie's voice came from the corner, "Who are you talking to hun? The only ones here are me and you. Well...and your present."

I see a small flame in the center of the room. Smoke fills the air. I hear exhaling. The lamp is turned on and my eyes get big. Sitting in a chair is a beautiful brunette tranny. She's wearing a tight black latex corset accompanied by elbow length latex gloves and knee high boots. Her cock hangs down. It's atleast 5 inches soft.

"Wow...Thanks hunny.This is amazing. I've always wanted to have sex with a tranny." I say as I look dumbfounded.

She smiles and responds, " I know sweety. You have talked about it for so long. I wanted to finally get one for you. I figured first time is very important. I flew her in from California. She is a transsexual escort named Trixie. Go on. Enjoy her."

The cigarette hangs from the trannies shiny red lips. I remove my clothes and get on my knees. She holds her cock up with her latex gloved hand as I move my mouth forward. The head pokes my tongue as I swirl it around the fat flesh. I proceed to take it deeper into my mouth.

After a minute or two, it appears I've gotten the hang of it. Trixie is moaning in between puffs of her Marlboro. The cock is around 8 inches and I'm trying to take every inch. Sometimes it's hard but I want to please her.

I spit on her cock and start stroking it. She lifts her boot up in the air and instructs me to lick it. I run my tongue up the length. The saliva makes the vinyl glisten. My lips kiss every couple of inches.

Robbie yells over to Trixie, "I think its time you fuck his tight virgin ass!"

I gulp as Trixie smiles and orders me to turn over. My ass is high in the air as I feel her latex hand smack it hard enough to leave an imprint. The glove moves slowly over my ass. I hear spitting and then feel two fingers cover my asshole with spit. It drips down onto my leg.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain as a fat 8 inch tranny cock is pushed inside my rectum. Bite my lip so as not to scream. She moves slow at first but waste no time picking up the pace. I spread my ass as far as I can to make it easy on her. My ass is sore at first but it gets use to the feeling and pain turns to pleasure.

Trixie's cock tears my ass apart. Blood drips down from the stretching. I'm pushing my ass back towards her as she thrusts all of her member inside of me. I've never felt so good. The feeling of her big cock inside of me turned me on so much.

Her hand reaches around and strokes my dick. Each thrust inside my hole brings me closer to orgasm as she fucks me hard and fast. Her dick slides so easily now that I'm stretched.

Before I can release my semen, I feel her cock spasm inside of me. Shot after shot of hot sperm enters my asshole. I can feel it squirting. I push my ass back so all of her dick is inside of me as she fills me up.

Trixie pulls out and sits down. Lighting up another cigarette as cum drips from my abused hole.

Robbie smiles and says, "Don't worry about cleanup because this fun isn't over. Come in the bedroom so I can eat that tranny cum out of your ass."

The dirty talk is enough for me to jump right up and head towards the bedroom. As we are about to enter, Robbie turns around tells Trixie to meet us in there after her cigarette. The bed is covered with many items. My mind races. There are several latex outfits and a strapon. My first thought was I don't think my ass is done getting fucked tonight. Happy birthday to me.