Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife gives hubby gift of a new outfit & trannie cock.
1.9k words
4.41
111.9k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PurpleFox
PurpleFox
31 Followers

It has taken me months to plan everything. It hasn't been easy to make the arrangements without him finding out but I think I have managed to pull it off. I have planned what I think will be the perfect birthday surprise for him. Today, when he gets home he will find a note with instructions. Happy Birthday! Shower, shave and put on your new outfit. Meet me at the hotel, room #169. I have a special surprise for your birthday. On the bed, along with the key to the hotel room is the new outfit I had bought him, red lacy panties and bra, a pleated skirt and a white top.

When he walks into the room I tell him to sit on the bed so I can finish getting him ready. I put bright red lipstick on his lips. I tell him to walk back and forth several times so I can see him in his pretty outfit. He looks perfect. "Now you are ready. Come sit on the chair." He does as he is told, and I cuff his hands and feet to the chair and put a blindfold on him. He is completely restrained, unable to free himself. Usually when I tie him up, he can still get out, but not this time. I think it best he be completely unable free to himself for tonight's fun.

"Are you nervous?" He shakes his head and says no. Of course he isn't nervous - yet. He has no idea what I have planned for him.

I hear the expected knock on the door and go to open it to let in his birthday present. Two beautiful women walk into the room. They hang up their coats and take the wine I offer them. While we drink our wine we talk about how pretty he looks in his in his outfit, how sexy his red lips are. The ladies finish their wine and go to him, running their hands over him, rubbing him, teasing him, their hands running over his shirt, pinching his nipples, making them hard so they stand out through his blouse. I get the video camera and start recording.

I can see him struggling with what to do. We have fantasized about having other people join us but we have never talked about it, never agreed to do it. He certainly never agreed to it, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on. He is restrained, dressed up, made up and totally at her mercy and he likes it.

Kay straddles him and unbuttons her shirt. She isn't wearing a bra. She presses his head to her tits so he can lick and suck them. Which he does, eagerly taking her nipples it his mouth, sucking them, nibbling. "Yes, that's a good slut. Suck on my tits. You do it so good."

Dee standing beside him, her hand on his head watching him suck on Kay's tits. "I have heard there is something else you are very good at. I hear that you can really suck cock." He doesn't say anything, he just keeps sucking on the nipple that is in his mouth. "I heard that you are a dirty little cock sucker who likes to have his mouth filled with a big hard cock," she says as the lady straddling him stands up. He can hear her unzip her pants and sense that she is reaching into her pants. He thinks she is getting ready to put a dildo in his mouth, but what he doesn't know is that Kay is getting ready to put her eight inch cock into his mouth.

Dee has his head firmly in her hands and Kay is pressing her cock to his lips. This isn't the toy cock he is used to sucking, this is a real flesh and blood hard cock being pressed to his mouth. He doesn't know what to do. Sure, he likes to play around at home and likes it when I make him suck a big dildo but this is entirely different. As much as he likes being dominated maybe this is going too far. He tries to turn his head away but Dee has a firm hold on his head. A real cock, maybe this is just too much. Yet, his cock is hard in his panties, the bulge is obvious even through the skirt. He is undeniably turned on, in fact he has never been as aroused as he is right now.

"Come on, bitch, suck my cock." Kay says to him, giving his hair a hard yank. "Stick out that pretty tongue and lick my cock." Scared but excited, he does as he is told. He sticks his tongue out and runs it over the head of her cock. He licks the head of her cock, feeling and liking the warm silky hardness in his mouth. He runs his tongue down the length of her cock, licking her balls, then back to the head, then finally, almost eagerly, opening his lips and putting them around her cock, "Yes, you are a good cocksucker, your mouth feels so good, suck me, oh yes." Kay moans as she pumps her cock into his mouth.

Dee finally lets go of his head and unzips her pants, Pulling her big cock out of her pants she stands beside him and turns his head towards her so he can suck her cock too. He licks her cock, tasting her, licking all over the head of her cock, then putting his lips around it and taking it into his mouth. She tells him how good he sucks cock as she slides her cock in and out of his mouth. Now both ladies are putting their cocks to his mouth and he licks one then the other. He runs his tongue all down and around one cock then does the same to the other. He can't believe how turned on he is right now. He is eagerly taking their cocks into his mouth, licking and sucking as best he can.

Soon, they are taking turns fucking his mouth, thrusting their cocks into his mouth harder and deeper and he is eagerly taking their cocks into his mouth, trying to make them cum in his mouth, but they stop before they cum. Stepping away from him they undo the cuffs and makes him stand up. Dee rubs his hard cock through the skirt and he has to struggle to not cum right then.

They make him kneel on the bed while they take off their clothes. Kay reaches for the leather strap. "I think the cock sucking whore needs a spanking, don't you, Dee? Don't you think he would look great with an ass red enough to match his lips?" Kay raises his skirt and lowers his panties to below his ass and brings the leather strap down onto his ass with a loud thwap. Dee kneels in front of him so he can suck her cock as he has his ass is whipped. Dee is pounding her cock into his mouth, while Kay smacks his ass over and over and soon his ass is bright red. "You are a nasty cock sucker aren't you. A nasty cock sucker who needs to be punished. I bet you want me to fuck you. I bet you are a fucking man whore who wants to have his red ass fucked with a big hard cock." He just keeps sucking on the cock in his mouth, but he is thinking that yes, yes he does want her to fuck his ass with her cock.

Kay gets behind him between his legs, rubbing his painfully sore ass. "Oh, I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck your tight little ass long and hard" and gives his already hurting ass several hard slaps with her bare hand. Kay removes his panties but leaves his skirt on. Rubbing some oil onto her cock, she gets behind him and presses the head of her cock to his tight, unstretched hole. With one firm thrust she slides her cock into his ass. "You like that don't you. You like your ass filled with a big hard cock don't you. Oh, yes, you do, you like having your ass fucked by big cock" she says as she slams her cock into his ass over and over. He has a cock in his mouth and a cock in his ass, and they are fucking him without mercy.

Dee is still fucking his mouth with her cock and he is trying to take all of it into his mouth. "Suck me, make me cum, you cock sucking whore oh yeah, you are a good cock sucker. You suck cock so good." She keeps her hand firmly on his head and he can tell she is getting ready to cum and he is ready. "Swallow it, swallow every drop of that cum." He feels her cock explode in his mouth, filling his mouth with her hot cum. He swallows all the cum in his mouth, then runs his tongue all over her cock licking up every drop.

Kay pulls her cock out of his ass and tells him to turn over. He gets on his back and Kay takes off his skirt then spreads his legs, raises his ass, and slides her cock back into his ass. She holds his legs around his thighs and starts fucking his ass. Slowly at first, letting her cock come almost all the way out before sliding it back in. He loves the way it feels as her cock slams into his ass over and over. Now she is fucking him faster, burying her cock into his ass over and over. Then he feels a warm oiled hand grab his cock. He almost cums right then but holds back not wanting this to end yet. Dee is stroking his cock in rhythm with Kay fucking his ass. They are talking to him. "Do you like that? Do you like having your ass fucked? Oh I know you like it. You like my big hard cock in your ass don't you slut, I know you want to feel my cum in your ass."

He is so close to cumming but he is trying not to. Dee's hand feels so good stroking his cock and it feels so good being fucked in the ass. He is trying to wait but now Dee has tightened her grip and is stroking even faster. Kay is pounding his ass, faster and harder. "I am going to cum. Oh, I am going to fill your ass with my cum," Kay says as she fucks him even harder, hands tight on his hips as she pounds into him, until with a groan she explodes, sending jets of hot cum deep into his ass. That does it, feeling Kay's cock throbbing in his ass sends him over the edge. He cums so hard he almost knocks Kay off the bed. He seems to cum forever and he can feel wave after wave of his cum landing on his stomach as Kay gives his ass a few final strokes.

He stays on the bed Kay and Dee clean up, gather their things and I show them to the door. "You can get up now." I tell him. He sits up, taking off his blindfold, and when he does he sees the video camera. "Oh yes, I say" to the questioning look on his face. "I got every wonderful moment. Happy birthday!"

PurpleFox
PurpleFox
31 Followers