Birthday Surprise

Story Info
The boyfriend arranges a treat for his girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.31
55.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers

Melissa is my girlfriend. She likes to play dominance games, especially with a bit of bondage thrown in. I don't mind obliging her. It's fun to come on as the all-powerful male who must be obeyed, or the potential Count De Sade who has tied her up and is about to have his wicked way with her.

She also enjoys an occasional spanking, as long as it doesn't go too far. A stinging bottom is one thing and can be exciting. A bruised and battered behind would be something else again.

She had a birthday coming up and I'd promised to arrange some sort of surprise for her. I'd arranged to get to her place before her, let myself in and made a few preparations. Melissa has a nice brass bedframe, all those brass rods ideal for fastening wrists and ankles so your victim has a limited range of movements.

I'd acquired a nice set of fluffy handcuffs, colourful and comfortable, but still capable of holding someone prisoner. Much better than the ones Melissa currently owned. I estimated Melissa's size and attached the handcuffs to the bed in positions where Melissa would be spreadeagled but still comfortable. I tucked them down so they were concealed by the covers. No use spoiling the surprise.

Now the first thing Melissa does when she gets home from work is to get changed out of her work clothes and into something more comfortable. My guess was that she'd come in, hit the bedroom and then stand looking at her walk-in robe, considering what to wear while she started stripping.

She nearly took me by surprise. For some reason she was well ahead of her scheduled home time and I only just had time to duck aside before she came traipsing down the hall.

True to form she headed straight for the bedroom. I gave her a few moments then I glanced through the door. Melissa had already peeled off her blouse and was holding it while she looked into the walk-in robe, deciding what she wanted.

I moved up behind her. She must have heard me at the last moment because she started to turn, but it was too late. Way, way too late.

I had a sack prepared and I'd flipped it over her head before she could more than glimpse that someone was there. The elastic neck to the sack let it close automatically around her neck, leaving me free to grab her.

I had Melissa picked up and tossed onto the bed before she could even squeal, not that squealing would have helped with that bag on. I had one handcuff on quickly, and while she was tugging on that I was already clipping the second one to her other wrist.

After that it was simple matter to attach the ankle cuffs.

Standing back I watched Melissa bouncing on the bed, tugging at the cuffs. I could hear a few muffled sounds coming from under the head covering, but not loud or clear enough to actually make sense.

Now that I was satisfied that Melissa was secure I started on her clothing. I undid all buttons and zips and catches before I even tried to remove a single item, with Melissa twisting and bouncing and making muffled sounds.

With everything undone it was a reasonably easy matter to strip her clothes off. Moving carefully I ensured that Melissa never had more than one limb free at a time. I'd worked out the way to do this and it all worked like a charm.

So now I had Melissa tied down and naked and ready for me to play with.

I can sense everyone reading this thinking 'he's got the wrong girl', but you're wrong. I'm not an idiot. One of the first things I did when undressing Melissa was to take off her bra and check for the rose tattoo on the upper curve of her breast. It was there, just where I expected it to be.

Now I started teasing her. Bending over her I suckled on her nipples while my hand played with her pussy, teasing her and slowly bringing her to a state of excitement. I took my time, sometimes playing with her breasts, sometimes moving down and pleasuring her pussy, and sometimes playing with both at once.

Melissa was twisting about, apparently not sure if she wanted me to stop or continue. She'd push her mound firmly against my inquisitive fingers then seem to change her mind and pull away.

Overall, though, I could feel her excitement rising. She was hot and wet and the grand finale would soon be underway.

That's when Melissa walked in and said "Michael, what on earth are you doing?"

I looked at my victim and then back at Melissa. I shrugged.

"I'm teasing you. I know this is you because there's the rose tattoo you have." I cupped the breast with the tattoo and gently rubbed the nipple while regarding the tattoo.

Sighing I reached up and took off the head covering. She looked pretty much like Melissa, but there were a few subtle differences. But I ask you? How was I supposed to know that they'd both had the tattoos done at the same time and place?

"Hullo, Linda," I said, smiling. "Fancy meeting you here."

Melissa's sister, Linda, looked over at Melissa.

"I came to borrow a dress and the next thing I know I'm tied to the bed with this idiot pawing me."

"I suppose you want me to untie her now," I said to Melissa, grinning.

"Ah, you didn't have sex with her, did you?" she asked.

"Um, if just touching her with my hands counts as not having sex, then no I didn't."

"And your mouth," pointed out Linda. "You know damn well you were sucking on my boobs."

"Mmmm," I said, waving my hand to show that this was just nit picking.

"You know," said Melissa thoughtfully, "I've never actually seen anyone get screwed before. How about you, Linda? Have you ever been screwed while someone was watching?"

"No. What are you getting at, Melissa?"

"Yes," I chipped in. "Just what are you getting at?"

"Well, Linda is all excited and," looking at the bulge in front of my trousers, "so are you. It seems a shame to waste all that effort."

Melissa was getting excited just thinking about it, but Linda wasn't quite so sure.

"Wait a minute," she squawked. "Michael is your boyfriend, not mine."

I reached down and cupped her mound, letting one finger sort of drift in between her lips and wriggle around inside her. Linda gave a muffled squawk and shut up, eyes wide and looking at me.

I dropped my trousers and let my undies follow them. Linda's eyes seemed to get even wider as she stared at me. Or stared at part of me, anyway.

I glanced at Melissa, an inquiring look on my face. She looked down at my erection and then nodded. "Do it," she said, and I could hear the lust in her voice.

I glanced down at Linda, tied helplessly to the bed. She said nothing and I had a feeling I'd be waiting a long time if I was waiting for a protest. I'd already had her worked up and the thought of being taken by me while Melissa watched was exciting her even more.

I hopped on the bed, kneeling between Linda's thighs, pressing my cock against her moist slit. She was breathing hard, eyes watching where I was pressing against her, waiting for my move. I pushed, slowly at first but gathering pace as I descended into her.

Linda gave a small cry as I drove in, but the pitch of her voice ascended in time with the increased speed of my thrust. I heard Melissa let out a triumphant "yes" which I though was a bit much. She, after all, was just watching.

Now it wasn't Linda's birthday and I was going to have other duties I would have to perform that evening, so I'm sure you'll understand that I wasn't going to go slow and spend a lot of time pleasuring Linda. She was already hot to trot, you might say, and so it was a simple matter to get right down to business.

I plunged in hard, hearing Linda gasp and push up to meet me. She hadn't expected me to start screwing her at top speed right from the first thrust, so it took her a few moments to adjust to the rhythm of my loving. (Or perhaps I should say lusting.)

Once she had adjusted, however, we banged together like old pros. I hammered Linda and she threw her pussy hard up against me, taking everything I could dish out. My hands were on her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples while my cock worked her pussy over pretty thoroughly.

Fairly soon Linda started squealing, her squeals growing louder and faster as I drove into her harder and faster. Then she was screaming and if the handcuffs hadn't been holding her down I suspect she would have bounced right off the bed. I had to hold her tight, my hands clamped on her bottom to prevent her bucking me off as I vented into her.

I finally dismounted, while Linda just lay there looking a little dazed. Melissa just said "wow" and then turned to me.

"That," she stated, "Is not the way you normally take me."

"Melissa," I pointed out. "I don't think there is a normal way that I take you. We do all sorts of things. However, I will take you that way, someday soon. Right now, I want you naked. Hop to it."

Melissa blinked at that, looked at my face and saw I was serious and started stripping. When she was naked I indicated that she should get on the bed next to Linda.

Reaching over I undid the handcuff holding one of Linda's wrists to the bed and fastened it on Melissa's wrist, passing it around the brass railing so both girls were still fastened to the bed. I then extracted one of Melissa's old handcuffs from the drawer and clipped her other wrist to the rail. I didn't worry about her ankles for the time being.

Patting Melissa on the cheek, I told her to wait for me. I needed a cup of coffee to help recharge my batteries. Then I pulled on my pants and headed off to the kitchen to get one, leaving two naked girls handcuffed to the bed.

I'd just finished my coffee when there was a knock on the door. I hitched up my trousers and went to see who was there. Would you believe a couple of Jehovah Witnesses, all eager to save me from hell and damnation?

I told them I didn't want any but they were awfully insistent. Maybe if they could speak to the lady of the house? I shrugged and called out to Melissa, telling her there were Witnesses at the door and they wanted to talk to her.

She yelled out that she wasn't exactly dressed for visitors. The Witnesses waved that aside. They didn't mind if she was informally dressed. Maybe a quick word with her? I shrugged, and indicated the way.

Those two good souls marched triumphantly down to the bedroom. There was a scream and the two witnesses returned and departed. Rapidly. I actually think it was one of those two good lads who had screamed. The girls were laughing too hard.

Returning to the bedroom I considered my prizes, deciding what to do. Crossing to Linda first, I undid the cuffs on her right wrist and ankle. This would allow her to turn onto her left side if she wanted to, and I suspected that she would want to.

Circling the bed back to Melissa I had a couple of words for her.

"It seems to me, Melissa, that you took shameful advantage of your poor sister's mishap in being caught the way she was. I can see that she's very upset about it."

From the startled look on Linda's face, that was news to her.

I took Melissa's ankles and suddenly hoisted them up and forward, effectively bending Melissa in half. She gasped and Linda laughed.

"Linda, I think that Melissa needs to be punished for the nasty trick she played on you. Why don't you give her a good spanking?"

I could see realisation dawning on Linda's face that her good right arm was free. The same realisation came to Melissa and she gasped.

"Linda, no. You wouldn't," she cried, and promptly found that Linda would.

Linda turned on her left side and delivered a hearty spank to Melissa's upturned bottom.

Tucking one of Melissa's ankles under my armpit while holding the other ankle freed up one of my hands. I used this to start massaging Melissa's mound, at the same time encouraging Linda to deliver a nice little spanking.

Melissa found herself in the unenviable position of getting stinging spanks to her bottom at the same time as I was teasing and exciting her pussy. She was wriggling and squealing, yelping and swearing and trying not to laugh, all at the same time.

Deciding enough was enough I gave Linda a spank on her bottom, indicating time was up. Then, still holding Melissa's legs high I climbed onto the bed and stood over her. I'd lost my trousers again and my erection was once again standing tall, ready to do its duty.

I leaned forward and down, and Melissa had no choice but to watch as my cock came down upon her, first pressing lightly against her slit and then forcing it to part as I continued leaning into her. Melissa was hot and excited and I slid into her as smoothly as any sword into its sheath.

Now I started bouncing, using Melissa's arched body as a springboard, pushing down and letting her natural resilience help lift me up for a withdrawal. My earlier workout with Linda meant that I was able to take my time, drawing Melissa along slowly.

Melissa was gasping, pushing hard against me as I drove in, reluctant to let me leave when I withdrew. She wanted to climax now, but she was right out of luck. If I was going to do this right I had to take my time. It was her own fault for making me take Linda earlier.

I pointed this out to her and her reply wasn't printable. Let it suffice to say that she cast aspersions on my parents and my morals and my abilities as a lover, and demanded that I do something.

So I did. I spanked her hard on the bottom and told her to behave. And all the time I continued my nice slow bounce, working her up and slowly but surely working myself into a position where I could again fire off the cannon.

I bounced, and Melissa bounced under me, both of us heading in the same direction but one of us in a greater hurry to get there than the other. Unfortunately, being in a hurry didn't help Melissa. I was controlling things and I had her nicely at a point where she was being entertained but not, quite, able to reach her destination.

Melissa was sweating, swearing and writhing almost desperately under me by the time I was ready. She gave a groan of relief when she felt the increase in tempo, and then I was banging into her in fine style.

Melissa screamed, bucking hard up against me, her internal contractions closing on my poor weapon and forcing it to deliver its payload. I must admit I gave a groan of relief myself when I blew into her, as I'd been wondering if I'd tried to do too much too soon. If Melissa wanted a repeat bout tonight she was going to have to wait for a few hours.

I undid the various handcuffs and the girls slowly got off the bed. Then they both vanished into the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Me, I went back to the kitchen for more coffee. I had a feeling I had a long night ahead of me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers