Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife authorizes a special gift for hubby's birthday...
2.4k words
4.15
81.6k
32
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly tripped down the front stairs on my way to the car. It was going to happen. It was actually going to happen. The wife was really going to allow it.

My cock was half-hard by the time the engine turned over. I gave it rub, squeezed it a bit. Anticipation poured adrenaline into my veins. My wife, God bless her, had decided a month ago that the only decent birthday gift for the man who has everything was a blowjob.

Sounds simple, right? I mean, who doesn't get it sucked on their birthday?

But this is why my wife is better than yours. She went ahead and wrote the ultimate of hall passes. For my birthday she had let me off of the marital hook. She had let me choose the mouth I wanted. The answer was as obvious as it was predictable to us both:

Becky...

Becky has been my best friend since nursing school, going back ten years. For the two years before I met my wife, Becky and I experimented with a 'friends with benefits' arrangement. Her curvy frame and platinum blond hair belonged on a 50's pinup and stood in stark contrast to my wife's athletic figure and dark hair. Becky's tits, my God her tits, were something like 36GG and firm like you wouldn't believe.

I salivated at the prospect of getting a hold of them again.

But the rules had been made clear: oral only. My wife had actually made the call (the three of us are very close) to request the unusual gift. It had taken some convincing; Becky had been seeing a new guy pretty regularly. In the end, her kinky, adventurous side had won and she had agreed.

Memories of the million blow jobs and dozens of places where she had sucked my cock flooded my mind. The sky on the horizon was like the big screen at an adult theater. I rubbed my swollen member again. The urge to pull it out and go to town was unbearable.

An agonizing hour later, I pulled into her driveway, nearly side-swiping the jeep that we used to use to fuck on the beach... another story.

I got out of the car and composed myself. My heart pounded, my palms were damp, and there was a very noticeable wet spot on the front of my jeans. I dried my palms on my knees. The house's deep red door got closer with every step. I raised a fist to knock.

The door clicked and slowly inched back inside. Becky peeked out from behind the door. Her sapphire eyes sparkled. Her lips curled into the coy smile that I had seen a billion times before.

It always meant I'd soon be cumming like a rocket.

"Oh good. It's you," she said. She pulled the door all the way open and stepped into the threshold.

I nearly came in my pants.

The braless, white lace of her corset punched the air from my lungs. The matching stockings ran halfway up her thighs and cinched into a frilly garter. She still had the ivory-colored heels I loved to grab onto while fucking her from behind.

Words fell like rocks from my stupid, stammering mouth. I was a high schooler staring at his first naked girl all over again.

Becky giggled. She cupped her tits in her hands, deviously lifting them closer to her mouth. She opened her mouth and licked her pouty lips. Her tongue crept to a nipple. She let her breasts fall from her hands and winked.

I was frozen in place on the porch like a block of marble, throbbing in my pants.

"Aw, looks like Matty still likes the girls," Becky said, pulling a clutch of blond hair between her tits. She obviously remembered how insane that drove me. Her eyes drifted to the bulge poking through my pants. "Oh, he definitely still likes them."

Becky reached for my belt, her delicate fingers working the buckle like a master musician. As the zipper parted, she sank to a squat, knees flared wide apart.

I croaked, "Here?" I glanced back over my shoulder at the road. At least three cars had passed since the door had opened.

Becky flashed me a devilish grin. She shrugged a shoulder. "Sure. The front steps are as good as any other place."

Cool October air brushed my thighs as she tugged my jeans down. Her fingertips slipped behind my boxer's waistband. I inhaled deeply. She pulled the front of my shorts down. My cock sprang to attention for her greedy eyes.

"Well, well, well," Becky said, placing her hands on my thighs. "What have we here?"

Becky lightly dragged her nails over my legs and leaned in. Her lips parted. Finally, I thought.

At the last second, Becky pursed her lips. She blew a stream of cool air over my cock's crown and down my swollen shaft. I shivered at the new-old feeling of her breath. Her tongue flicked, stealing a fat drop of sticky pre-cum.

When her warm fingers grasped my member, I suddenly blurted, "You're sure Eddie's ok with this?"

Becky cocked an eyebrow, licked her lips. She swallowed my aching cock to the base and then gave it a few good, long strokes with her hand. "Are you kidding? He's almost as big a perv as you are. He practically begged me to watch, but I told him this was a special gift only for you." Her head bobbed a few more times.

My knees buckled. A gift for me and anyone else driving by, I thought. A moment later, Becky pulled her mouth from my flesh with a wet, popping sound. She stood and grasped me by the cock. "Let's go in. I have a few things I wanna do."

Becky turned and slipped back inside, leading me by the cock. I stared at her round, fair-skinned ass. I couldn't believe how firm it looked. It swayed gently beneath her hips as she walked down the hall, heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

The smoke show in the lacy white lingerie pointed at the couch and wordlessly commanded me to sit. She knelt between my knees, and slipped my jeans down around my ankles. My cock poured pre-cum, pointed at the ceiling like a steel pillar, and twitched.

I put my hands down on my knees. Becky rested hers on top of mine. She flipped her hair back behind her shoulders and swallowed me whole again. She wrapped her hands around the base of my cock. She sucked and stroked. Sucked and stroked. Twisted her hands like she was polishing silver. Her mouth was hotter than the sun. And wet. Wet like I remembered.

The groan that escaped my mouth only emboldened her. Becky released her grasp. She worked my cock all the way down her tight throat, gurgling at the bottom. She worked her neck in little mini-strokes, leaving my cock to simmer in her mouth.

Becky stopped sucking, but still slowly stroked me. She had this look to her that melted me whenever she was on her knees and peering up. "You enjoying yourself, Matty?" she asked, reaching beside the couch.

I could hardly breathe. My best friend was sucking my cock again. It was like I had gone back in time. "Best birthday ever," I said.

"You'll love this then." The can clicked as Becky shook it.

My jaw dropped. This was new. Becky had always sucked a mean dick, but this was a whole new level. I made a mental note to thank her boyfriend if he turned out to be responsible.

"It's gonna be cool at first," Becky said.

The whipped cream sprayed from the can in a long line down my shaft. Becky sprayed a little extra on the tip for good measure. She added a dab to each of my balls too.

"Time for dessert," Becky said in her raspy voice.

Becky lapped at my whipped cream covered balls, tasting and sucking each one into her mouth. She squeezed them tight into my sack, sprayed another generous coat of whipped cream, and then swallowed both nuts.

My hips bucked; it felt so good. Inch by inch, Becky inhaled my cock, nibbling at the whipped cream and then tightly wrapping her lips around my pole. I willed the growing explosion back down. I couldn't cum yet. It had to last.

The moment swept me up in a haze. I reached for one of Becky's giant tits and gave her nipple a little pinch. She moaned... and then slapped my hand away. She stopped sucking, frowned.

"You know the rules, Matty," she whined, in that sexy voice of hers. "She gave me strict orders. Blowjob only." She stroked my cock, lubing it with the remaining whipped cream. "I'm already soaked. Touching me guarantees a fucking. And that wasn't part of the deal." She looked at me, lust dripping from her eyes.

"But you know I'd love to ride this nice, big cock of yours again some other time."

Becky pressed her thumb at the sensitive spot she always managed to find between my balls and my asshole. I squirmed on her couch, nearly shooting my load. There was no end to the ways this woman could make me cum. And she knew it all too well.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I felt her warm mouth envelope me again, resuming the painstakingly perfect blowjob. I heard the can click and thought she was reapplying more whipped cream. I heard the foamy spray.

But felt nothing.

I opened my eyes.

An airy splotch of whipped cream filled the space between Becky's mountainous breasts. She sidled closer until her tits hung above my waiting, wanting cock. She massaged her perfect globes. "Wanna fuck them?" she asked coyly.

Apparently, a titty-fuck didn't violate the 'oral only' arrangement. I nodded my head like a frantic idiot. Becky grinned. She squeezed her tits around my dick, and watched, nibbling on her lower lip as she massaged my throbbing flesh.

Cupping her breasts, she slowly lifted up and down. My eyes rolled and every muscle in my body tingled. She picked up the pace. Her tits soon slapped and bounced from my naked lap. My cock squirmed in the sticky mess of whipped cream.

I started to lose it. I wanted to bend her over and pound her pussy with an aching vengeance. I rocked my hips in time with her strokes. Soon, she just held them in place, letting my work my long cock through them at whatever pace I liked.

The tip of my cock brushed her soft lips at the end of a frantic series of strokes. She opened her mouth. My helmet-shaped crown enjoyed the warmth of her mouth with each pump.

I felt the pressure building in my balls. It wasn't going to be much longer...

Becky suddenly pushed away from our sticky-sweet mess and stood. I instinctively reached up to drag her tits back to my cock.

"What is it?" I asked.

Becky back-pedaled through the living room and into her dining room. She beckoned me with a curling finger. "I know you're going to cum soon. I can still tell all these years later. It's your cock. It twitches." She giggled.

I yanked my jeans halfway up and followed. By the time i entered the room, Becky had mounted the broad table and rolled flat on her back. She inched toward the edge until her head hung over the side. She squeezed her tits. "Come on, Matty. You know you to..."

I knew exactly what she wanted. I stepped up to the table. I slapped her face with my cock a few times, then rubbed my shaft over her cheeks and open mouth.

"You like that, you fucking whore? You like having cock rubbed on your slutty face?" I tapped my meat onto her waiting tongue. "You like being my little cocksucker?"

Becky's hand slipped into her lacy panties. I watched the back of her hand rise and fall as she writhed under her fingers. "Oh fuck, Matty. I miss fucking you so much. No one makes me cum as hard." She tilted her head back.

It was all the invitation I needed. I pointed my cock at her gaping mouth and pushed by her glistening lips. If Becky was offering the throat fuck, then Becky was going to get a throat fuck. I eased my hands through her soft hair and cradled her neck. I wasted no more time.

I slid my dick in and out of her mouth, burning the sight and gargling sounds into memory. I would be jerking off to this night forever. I swayed faster, sliding my cock in as far as i could. She never choked. Not once. Not even when my balls rested on her face.

Becky pulled her panties aside. I saw her pussy, dewy like a rose, swollen and just as red. The sweet scent of her sex, and the blur of hands at work urged me on.

I pounded my cock down her throat, faster, harder; until my balls slapped against her cheeks. The orgasm built deep in my core. I yanked my cock free and started stroking.

"I'm cumming, baby," I said.

Becky's hand savaged her pussy. "Me too. Shoot it on my face while I'm cumming. Just like you used to..." she whined. "Please, Matty. Give me your cum. I need it."

And that did it.

A fountain of cum shot from my cock in high, thick arcs. They rained down on Becky's filthy, angelic face and breasts. I stroked my cock for all it was worth, intent on squeezed as much cum onto her tongue as I could.

Becky cried out moment later. Her body tensed. Her hips raised from the table. She slowly pulled her hand away from her pussy. Her tits rippled as she panted for breath.

I pressed my cock gently to her lips so she could give it a final suck and a little kiss. She sat up and glanced at me, smiling ear to ear. She reached for a hand towel draped over a chair.

I asked her to wait a second. I wanted my mind to capture every single detail of her cum-covered face. The streaks down her cheeks and across her nose. The sticky strand dripping from her chin. I wanted to remember it all.

Becky obliged and a moment later I heard the shower stream to life as I closed the front door behind me. Later, on my way home, my phone buzzed on the seat beside me. It was a text from Becky. The little icon indicating a picture flashed on the screen.

It was a selfie from Becky, still covered from the stomach up in cum and whipped cream. The message simply read, "Happy Birthday, Matty."