Birthday Surprise for Daddy's Slut

Story Info
She gets a surprise from Daddy when she turns 18.
2k words
3.86
222.2k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on the morning of my 18th birthday bubbling with excitement. Last night, Daddy had promised me a gift and a surprise... but only if I were very, very good. I bounced out of bed and squealed happily when I found a wrapped present on the floor. I sat in front of the mirror to open it.

I looked in confusion at what I saw. Clothes? It didn't seem like enough for an 18th birthday present. Well, I didn't want to upset him. I put on the thigh-high white stockings and then the four inch tall lavender platforms (Daddy knows how much I like high heels!). I found two bows and fixed my hair in pigtails so I could wear them. I pulled off my nightie and white panties preparatory to putting on the rest of the outfit and paused to study myself in the mirror.

Slender with a flat stomach, long light blond hair, but... I pouted a little. My breasts hadn't quite caught up with the rest of me and were a little smaller then I'd like. I barely needed to wear a bra. Ah well. At least my nipples were large and finely developed--especially my aureoles, which were a nice pink color. They matched the smooth pinkness between my legs which peeped out from behind the sparse covering of blond hair I was growing down there.

I looked inside the box again and found a light purple thong which I put on and then a small, cute little lavender dress. I stood up to pull the dress over my head, wobbling a little on the heels as I did so. I looked at myself in the mirror once I had the dress on, and frowned in confusion. The box with my present in it was empty, yet there must be something missing. The dress I was wearing right now was silky light but almost completely transparent. I could easily see my nipples (becoming a little erect in the cold) and the slight curve of my breasts through the materiel. I turned around. Worse, the hem stopped just in the middle of my plush bottom. Daddy must have made a mistake. I took off the dress, put on a bathrobe, and went out to find him. In the mornings, he usually worked in his office.

Sure enough, Daddy was sitting at his desk when I came in. He's tall, about six two, so that put him just a little shorter than me in my heels. He smiled up at me.

"Happy Birthday, pumpkin," he said, "did you like my present?"

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, "but I think something's missing. This one's totally see-through." I held out the lavender dress.

Daddy's face hardened a little. "You didn't put it on?"

"Daddy, you can see everything through it. I'm not wearing it."

"Sweetie, you wear that dress."

"No, Daddy! I don't want—" my words were cut off as Daddy suddenly stood up and slapped me warningly on the cheek. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Okay, Daddy." I turned to go back to my room.

Daddy caught my arm. "No, you put that on here."

I opened my mouth to protest, but saw Daddy bite his cheek, a clear warning sign. He raised his hand and I meekly turned away from him and slipped out of the bathrobe. I pulled the dress over my head and crossed my arms over my chest before turning around again. Daddy grabbed both of my wrists and raised them over my head. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes again. I felt so embarrassed that Daddy was looking at my body like this. I guess it was okay because he's my Daddy, but it still made me blush.

"Honey, you look beautiful," Daddy said. "You remind me so much of your mother," Even in that position, I smiled happily. Daddy's expression darkened again and I felt apprehensive. "But your behavior is unacceptable. You know what happens when you're a naughty girl."

I did know. Daddy fastened my ankles to either side of the desk. I leaned over it and placed my hands flat on the desk. This was a routine we had developed over the years. I tried so hard to be good, but Daddy said I was a bad girl often.

His hand swept down onto my buttocks, making a sharp crack. I cried out again and again as Daddy spanked me, harder than he'd ever done so before. Tears were running down my face and Daddy grabbed my pigtails to pull my head back.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I'm a bad girl," I sniffled. He studied my face, eyes sober, then asked "Baby, are you still a virgin?"

I froze and shrank into the desk. So that's what this was about. I guess Daddy had found out about two nights ago somehow. I shook my head.

Daddy started biting his cheek. He slapped my face and I whimpered. "Daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't even like it."

"Of course you didn't," Daddy said, "I'm sure all those high school boys have skinny little dicks. I'm going to show you what a real cock is like." He began to unfasten his belt and I started worrying.

I tried to stand back up. "Daddy, no, please, I'm sorry, I promise I'll never do it again." Daddy slapped me again and shoved my back into the desk.

"If I had known what a slut you'd turn out to be…" He shook his head, then took my wrists and fastened them together behind my back with handcuffs.

I was crying again. "Daddy, no! I'm not a slut, I'm a good girl!"

Daddy came around the desk to stand in front of my face. He pulled my head up, forcing me to arch my back so I could look into his eyes. With the other hand he finished unfastening his pants. "No, sweetie, you are a slut. Nice girls don't have sex." He pulled his penis out from his underwear and slapped me in the face with it. "You're a filthy slut, and this is what happens to filthy sluts." He slapped my face with his penis again.

This was only the second penis I'd seen, but even to my untrained eyes it looked frighteningly large. It was maybe about nine inches long and so fat that Daddy's fingertips barely touched each other when his hand circled it. It was rock hard, something I could attest to, as it stung something awful when it hit me in the face.

"Daddy, please…" I said again and tried to turn my head away.

"You're talking too much, pumpkin," Daddy said and grasped the back of my head. He pushed it against my face. Part of it went into my mouth before I closed it tight.

"You bitch! Suck my cock!"

"But Daddy! I don't know how—" My protests were cut off as Daddy rammed his penis into my mouth.

"Shut up, honey. All sluts know how to suck a cock well," He stroked in and out of my mouth, pressing my head against him. He was breathing harder. My jaws began to ache from keeping them open so wide, but I didn't dare close them. "Oh God, honey, you definitely are a slut. Yeah, suck that. Suck my big dick. I can tell you like that."

I didn't! I wanted it to stop, but Daddy pulled out of my mouth, slapped me and said "Tell me you like it. Tell me you're Daddy's little cocksucker."

"I—I like it. I'm D-Daddy's little cocksucker." More tears ran down my face and I felt so humiliated. Daddy started speeding up, pushing my face so far onto his cock that my nose hit his jeans. He pulled out and I felt relieved, but just then, Daddy groaned and spurted white sticky stuff all over my face.

"Ohhhh…. Oh sweetie, Daddy's coming onto your slutty little face."

He let go of my face and I sobbed quietly into the desk, praying it was over. I felt Daddy's hand on my butt then, and I stiffened in alarm. He ran his hand over the smooth mounds and then trailed a finger between them. He pulled aside the thong and slid a finger up and down. He hit a sensitive spot and I squirmed a little. A strange feeling began forming down there and I stopped struggling. Daddy flicked the sensitive spot again and then laughed.

"Sweetie, I knew you were a little slut. Your honeypot's all slick and ready for me." I felt something thicker pushing against me, and my alarm rose again.

"Daddy, no! Please!"

Ignoring me, Daddy pushed harder and slid into me. It hurt and I started crying again. He was so big, far larger than the boy two days earlier. I tried to close my legs, but they were firmly fastened to the desk, forcing me to continue opening myself up to Daddy. I struggled against him, but he just moaned and began thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight. You feel so good inside. You're Daddy's cocksucking slut, aren't you?"

"Please stop, Daddy, please! It hurts!"

Daddy pulled out then, and I was so relieved. He leaned over me and put his hand over my face. "You little whore! Is my dick not good enough for you?" He slapped me, looking into my frightened eyes. "You'd rather have your high school jerk's skinny little cock? Well maybe your cunt isn't worth my cock. You're such a slut, and really bad sluts don't deserve a pussy fucking." He put his cock between my two buttocks. "Sluts like you get fucked in the ass."

I tried to scream then, and move away, but he just pinned me down with one hand and I was helpless. Daddy spit onto his cock and then pushed it against my anus. It resisted for awhile, but soon enough Daddy's penis broke through. I sobbed in utter humiliation and pain. If I had thought his penis hurt when it was in my vagina, it was nothing compared to this pain.

Thankfully, Daddy just pushed his way into me and stopped. He moaned and slapped my ass once. "Aww, baby, your virgin ass is so sweet. I'm glad you're this kind of slut. I'm glad you're a filthy, dirty whore." He moved slowly out and then in again.

Tears ran down my face, but something had changed. It still hurt, but it also felt kind of good. It made my entire middle region feel warm and tingly. Daddy pushed in again then out, and then in and then out, and the feeling built up inside me. I began pushing back against Daddy when he thrust inside me.

Daddy leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "You little slutty whore. I'm fucking your ass and you're loving it. Only filthy sluts like this, and you're the filthiest slut I've ever fucked."

I still felt so humiliated, but the stroking inside me caused the pleasure to build up and I actually moaned.

Daddy laughed, "That's my little girl," he said, "Now I'm going to start fucking you for real, and when I do, I want you to let me know how much your slutty little ass is loving it." He grabbed my hips and thrust harder into me. I cried out and Daddy started thrusting harder and harder until his hips slapped against my butt. He slapped it and then commanded, "Now, you little bitch, tell me now how much you love my hard cock thrusting in and of your tight little rosebud."

It felt so good, I could barely think. It felt like someone else when I finally cried out, "Oh, Daddy! I love the way you feel inside me. I'm your degraded little slut and I love it! I'm Daddy's filthy slut!"

Daddy moaned and fucked me so hard my entire body was shaking. He pushed me away and pulled out to come all over my back. When I felt the first hot drops hit me, I felt a strange, overpowering ripple go through me and I shuddered as I came hard.

"Oh, Daddy!!!"

The two of us lay on the desk, drenched with sweat and totally exhausted. "Daddy," I said, "Thank you for my birthday surprise."